• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Razeal's trade requests

I'm currently really close to finishing up my D/P pokedex, and am now after pokemon that I can't get simply because I didn't give Nintendo enough of my money :p. I also want a couple of items, which I either can't get or I'm having trouble with.

Pokemon needed:
Mewtwo
Mew
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Lugia
Ho-oh
Huntail
Latios
Groudon
Deoxys

Items wanted:
Moon Stones
King's Rocks

I have pretty much every pokemon not listed, so chances are we can make deal ;). Item's wise, I have quite a few Fire and Thunder stones I'm looking to get rid of, as well as numerous berries and other items. Legendary-wise, I can part with the legendary bird trio, and could be convinced to part with the Regi trio, and Celebi since I don't really like it that much, not to mention my new "Phione making machine" (patent pending), aslo known as Manaphy. The Phione's I'm willing to get rid of, and maybe the Manaphy. I also have some untouched, level 1s that I'm more than willing to part with, and many others.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Spam! You get a warning! Yay!... Read the rules and don't post spam please. -_-

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
Is your Celebi legit?

I will be going to a Nintendo Event tomorrow to get Mew, so I could trade you one of my spare Mews for the Celebi - but only if it came from a Nintendo Event rather than a GameShark.

It's highly doubtful. I got it in a trade from someone else, so i can't say for 100% certain. It's level 3 though, so I am more than a little doubtful.