• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Rate my team

D

Dark Charzard

Charzard lvl.100
drangon claw
heat wave
blast burn
flamethrower

Charzard lvl.100
drangon claw
heat wave
blast burn
Iron tail

Charzard lvl.100
drangon claw
heat wave
blast burn
fire blast

MewTwo
thunderbolt
recover
phychic
brick break

MewTwo
thunderbolt
recover
phychic
Shadow ball

MewTwo
thunderbolt
recover
phychic
hidden power

(i did some cloneing) : ;D

no offense, but against another trainer (not the computer, anther person) that team is tast, in fact, I can beat it with only two Pokémn on my team

Last edited by a moderator:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Some n00bs seem to think that if they have a Charizard and a Mewtwo, that makes them god of all, even though Mewtwos are cheap as fuck.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
If this was a proper team, you might have stood a chance. However, A single dark-type attack (or ghost type) from anything with its stats in the right places can take down all your precious mewtwos, and Charizard suffers from some painful weaknesses to water, rock, electric, and I don't think I really need to go there.

Unless if your friend is also a very poor player, I don't see you beating him. Power is not everything. Strategy is also important.

My firend has a grass water team so i set this one up to beat him
wel, even against a grass water team, thats pathetic, mewtwo and charizard are good againdst the grass and poison types, respectively, but that leaves no one to take out the water types, maybe if you had switched mewtwo out for an electabuzz, it might work. but no matter what type your opponent uses, you're best off using a well rounded team, like the one in my sig (my backup team, actually I only use it against people who ask thatt I not use legendaries)

Don't have more than one poke'mon of the same type on the same team. Besides no matter how strong youre pokemon are if theyre at a disadvantage they might as well be 50 levels lower