• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Rainbow Leaves (Rebooted, Please Join!) Romance RP

Should I reboot the actual rp as well?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay... after being discharged from the doc's, I suppose I'll try to find my way back to the RP since I will be using the same characters from before. (But before I do, should I put my character bios here of the characters of mine still?)

Well alright, here are character bios then. I'll try to find my way back to the RP by doing some sort of time skip maybe or something.

Name: Her name is Alyssa.
Species: Meganium / Herb Pokémon
Type: [type]Grass[/type]
Native Region: Her native region is Johto.
Primary Moves: Vine Whip, Aromatherapy, Protect, Solar Beam.
Ability: Overgrow (Increases the potency of Grass-type moves if the Pokémon is in trouble.)
Appearance: Alyssa is your normal, everyday Meganium; she does not have any sort of special features whatsoever.
Accessories: She has on a pale fern green scarf and carries around her pouch of supplies on her back with ease.
Personality: Alyssa is one that others would describe as empathetic and attentive, as she is able to reach out to other Pokémon more easily; especially with the young that can be hard to understand sometimes. She can get carried away with her love however, as she tends to spoil Iago with plenty of indulging attention and such. She can be quite the chatterbox and social butterfly at times, as she can be on the other spectrum occasionally with her stern attitude if the situation presents itself.
Habits: She does not exactly have any habits, unlike Iago since she does not get bored as easily.
Crush: [None at the moment, subject to change possibly.]
Other: Iago was adopted by her after she found him critically injured on her way home after a trip of shopping, as she decided to care for him after standing her ground against his bullies. She is also an RN (Registered Nurse) and tailors clothing in part of her free time for herself and Iago.

Name: His name is Iago.
Species: Axovenio / Reefling Pokémon
Type: [type]Water[/type]
Age: His age is currently unknown, though he appears to look awfully young.
Native Region: His native region is Bajola.
Primary Moves: Battering Rush, Engaging Sight, Corallum Energy, Aquatic Outflow. (See below for more information.)
Ability:
Militating Liquidity (The Pokémon gradually regenerates HP in sources of water when out of battle, while steadily lifting the effects of debuffs while in battle.)
Appearance: Axovenio is a small, amphibious, bipedal Pokémon that has a primarily light blue body with a battleship gray underside. His modest head has small, violet gills on his cheeks that are rather hard to see from certain angles, as his beady eyes are lightly black. His nose has the resemblance of two tiny nostrils, as his small mouth has no teeth whatsoever. There are straight, firm, pale red coral protrusions on the back side of his head that are secreted from a mysterious organ of his should they ever break off. His small hands have four fingers each, while his feet have three toes. His long, tapering gray tail fin has a black outer edge, while its inner gray area has some parallel slate gray stripes within the center.
Accessories: He wears a sea blue scarf snugly around his neck. He also has on a white bonnet along with infant-friendly mittens and socks that were lovingly made by Alyssa, though he does not exactly like to wear it sometimes however.
Personality: Iago tends to be stubborn around adults especially, since he tends to get into arguments and quite a bit of trouble at times. His unruly nature can sometimes get him to having talks or even punishments with the authorities, since he is notorious for using force to rebel against others that attempt to harass him. He can be silly when it comes to his strange habits, as he likes to put his right hand into his mouth to calm himself. Although he may seem like a malevolent infant at first glance, he can show his true, soft side if given some proper time and patience.
Habits: He sometimes like to put his fingers in his mouth and babble to himself when he is alone.
Crush: [None at the moment, though this may be subject to change but it is more unlikely it will.]
Fakemon Creator: @Charlespark
Other: He is the Water-type starter Pokémon for the region of Bajola. He also has some white wrapping bandages snugly wrapped around his left hand and lower chest.
Moves Information:
Type: [type]Normal[/type]
Catagory: Physical
Power: 10 x 5
Accuracy: 100%, but can be evaded more easily.
Power Points: 25
Target: Enemy
Range: Close Quarters Combat
Description: A rudimentary move in which most Pokémon know right from the start or soon in their early years. The Pokémon swiftly assaults the target with a rush of strikes.
Effects: Critical hits land more easily if all hits connect.
Type: [type]Normal[/type]
Catagory: Status
Power: N/A
Accuracy: Sure Shot
Power Points: 20
Range: 10 Meters
Description: The Pokémon glares over at the target with an unrivaled gaze, creating a tension of focus on that particular target.
Effects: Forces the Pokémon to only attack the target that the move used on. The user deals more damage against that particular target, while it will also take more damage from other enemies however.
Catagory: Status
Power: N/A
Accuracy: Sure Shot
Power Points: 20
Target: Self
Range: N/A
Description: The user gathers in an immense amount of cleansing energy to patch itself up of injuries and status conditions.
Effects: Gradually restores the user's HP and steadily lifts the effects of random debuffs over the course of three turns. The more debuffs the user has, the bigger the move's potency will be.
Catagory: Special
Power: 75
Accuracy: 100%
Power Points: 25
Range: 15 Meters
Description: The user launches a concentrated, forceful stream of water at the target.
Effects: May inflict Saturation on the target.
Saturation: The Pokémon's Water-type resistance is halved for three to five turns.

I'll be initiating a time skip for my characters with a little help from the cute Pokémon of time traveling and I'll be having them in their hotel rooms after doing their things they were going to do if I was still around. (Since it would make sense and it appears to be getting quite late from what I've read so far; despite the fact that some/most are near some body of water and it being a home to some.)

Right now, I am feeling down because so many rude comments came down to me today, even a few ignores. I am going to be off this site at my house, I will be back in around thirty minutes or so.

I am crying while I’m posting this but who cares XD.

rip my day.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Hey, might join.
Name: James
Species: Oshawott
Appearance: Much smaller than a normal Oshawott (which is a birth defect), James wears a small black scarf
Personality: Shy, introverted, weak, nervous.
Habits: Hiding away.
Crush: Not yet.
Other: James cannot participate in battle because he can't use moves.
Job: (If any): None.

I apologize if I wasn't on for a while and responding to the RP since I was at the doc's again for most of the weekend and I've been ill quite badly...

I might maybe have another character take the lead role on my characters since I have to find a way to get the other two back into place with the time skip.

(Note that it is still considered a Fakemon by the staff since it's a fan made variant of mine on an official Pokémon.)

*??? coughs a little and accidentally uses Neutrino Blast after sneezing, as his extremely pale blue body weakly floats some feet above the ground*

Not exactly okay... but I hope I can get well soon...

Mainly a bad cough involving some red stuff I don't want to get into and having numb legs to the point where I have to be in a wheelchair at the moment. (Because I can't move my legs after getting them drained from the excess fluids that would have made them swell and I'm sure you'd know what happens next...)

*??? falls over into his cot after sneezing again and accidentally using Particle Spread in the process of sneezing*

*??? uses Parity Inversion to temporarily switch up its weaknesses and negative stats with its opposite parts and then uses one of his ultimate moves, Puesdoscalar Bazooka on the Nurse just because he doesn't want to take his meds and get the flu shot*

Well thanks... I'll try to get my new character's bio up as soon as possible so the RP creator can approve it maybe once I get it posted.

No, that was the same characters from before. I was going to make a new one before, but now I want to do that now since I can't seem to fit the other two without the time skip yet.

(I might need to talk to you in a conversation about this since this character does have quite the power here and such...)

Mainly a bad cough involving some red stuff I don't want to get into and having numb legs to the point where I have to be in a wheelchair at the moment. (Because I can't move my legs after getting them drained from the excess fluids that would have made them swell and I'm sure you'd know what happens next...)

*??? falls over into his cot after sneezing again and accidentally using Particle Spread in the process of sneezing*

Oh my goodness! I’m so sorry! I hope you get much better soon!