• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Rainbow Leaves (Rebooted, Please Join!) Romance RP

Should I reboot the actual rp as well?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The discussion is Rebooted due to lack of people. If you want to join you can, almost everyone that’s already in probably is still lonely, plus there is more open spots the more people, almost like the roleplay just started!

I’m going to tag the people that had been on the roleplay for more than 2 pages.

@Jay-No-Eyes @UmbreonEevee @BlueMew392

You guys don’t have to make another form.

For the people that left almost immediately

@Aquaman @WolfyPop @Shimmering @BeepLettuceBee @VolcanoPheonix
You guys have to make another form, unless you want to continue from where you left off.

NOTE: This Roleplay will only last until after Halloween. (Hopefully...)

Plot: Today is the day mail came to your home, An invitation, to the most wonderful time of the year.
It seems as a Pokemon get-together for Pokemon to have a mate before Winter. You decided to take this chance to find your "True" Love because you might miss out on finding a mate before winter, and you will be lonely all winter.

At the Kuo Kei Islands, off the west coast of Kalos, is were Pokemon live alone and is where the
roleplay takes place (Mainly) were Pokemon live with the same tech as Humans.
There's Food, Stores, Hotels, Post offices, Training Arena, a lake under the moon by the forest not close to town, and Pokemon Centers and Daycares.

I hope this helps.

Rules:
- No swearing or 18+ Talk
- Romance is allowed
- Fakemon is allowed
- Genetic Mutated Pokemon is allowed
- Hybrids are allowed, but don’t make them to op.
- Have Fun
- Don't break the Pokecharms rules.
- If we go as far as the special moment, you can be a character of the offspring, or ask someone else.
Your Form:

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Habits:
Crush:
Other:
Job: (If any)

Here's my two,

Name: Dawn "Dan"
Species: Lycanroc (Midday and Midnight)
Appearance: A Normal Lycanroc, however, its appearance changes by the time of day. If it is 9:00 Pm, he becomes Midnight Lycanroc. if 8:00 AM he becomes Midday.
Personality: When Midday: Nice, Friendly, loves hanging out and having fun
When Midnight: Shy, scared of males that look bigger than him. Usually is nervous all the time.
Habits: (Singing)
Crush: Gray (Right Now)
Other: N/A

Name: Rose
Species: Lopunny (Shiny)
Appearance: Shiny, wears a necklace around her neck that says "We always look over you." Made by her dead mother.
Personality: Kind-Spirited, Loves to make friends and tell practical jokes. Cries about her mother sometimes. Usually afraid at first times stuff. Asks lot of questions and sometimes is too overexcited.
Habits: (None, used to be dancing. But she had once got shot my a Human on the leg.
Crush:

Well I apologize if I left after like one page since someone had bunnied my character and the issue wasn't resolved, so I decided to secretly abandon ship... (I'm not mentioning names here since I'm nice for that part at least, you know who you are people. Either stop bunnying me or else I shall put forth my energy elsewhere.)

I'm still thinking if I should have the same characters or do different ones since I rarely ever have adult characters in RPs oddly enough.

Name:Frost
Species: sneasel
Appearance:she has light blue feathers instead of red as well as light blue eyes and a red scarf
Personality:she is very tomboyish and stubborn,she acts cold hearted but is actually kind
Habits: training and battling
Crush: none for now
Other: she was abandoned when she hatched so she doesn't have a family
Job: training mentor(part time)

Name: Flair
Species: Shiny Braixen (If he can't be shiny then that's okay, I can change it)
Appearance: A normal shiny Braixen, but he has light blue eyes and has a black stick
Personality: Polite, though occasionally a bit rude, and a bit quiet most of the time, but he's usually cheerful
Habits: Reading
Crush: None
Other: None
Job: None (Yet)

Is this okay? If not than that's okay, I can change it.

G'day Mate, even though I wasn't tagged, I feel like joining if that's OK with you?

Name: Lucky
Species: Lucario
Appearance: Lucky wears a teal scarf, completely covering his neck, along with having no Chest Spike, his eyes are Grey, and he is colorblind.
Personality: Lucky is more energetic then other Pokemon, he loves breakdancing and beating others in competition leading to his big ego, which doesn't occur often, but it's still there.
Habits: Breakdancing, Running Around at the Speed of Sound
Crush: N/A
Job: N/A

Name: Lilac
Species: Lurantis
Appearance: Lilac wears a cute black sun hat, and has Purple eyes.
Personality: Lilac is quite shy, except to other Lurantis or Sycther, they being other mantis Pokemon.
Habits: Sunbathing and swimming.
Job: N/A

Omg, right when I was about to post, I have to change my description due to the roleplay just changed big time lol, I was going to have dart talk to September, now I need to delete all of that. It’s alright!

I decided to draw Frost
15077786576731377008987.jpg

I know she is different than from the bio

Hey, I was part of the original rp, but stopped getting notifications. Got them again, and ready to start rping again. Do you need the forum again?

I am very busy and I was waiting for a reply, but I guess I will post.

(I lost interest in the roleplay slightly, this doesn’t have that much people in it.)

hi guys! sorry if i did not reply on the rp cuz of school.
Name: Triell
Species:Meowstic

Appearance: Triell is a normal meowstic.
Personality: A foodie and a perfectionist Triell is also good at games.

Habits: Practicing his Psychic under the moonlight Beacause this calms him and makes him easily focus
Friends: N/A
Job: A Chef On His Own Little Resturant
Yeah.... Just Copied and pasted it XD