• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

R.I.P. Billy Mays

S

sheesheesh

In memorial of the king of infomercials, I have posted this topic about BILLY MAYS. Infomercials are officially dead with him.

What is this? A plague upon Celebrities? What the heck is going on?!

Anyways, It's always bad news when someone dies. But I hated his annoying infomertials. Blahhh.

Wierd, I just saw an Oxy-clean commerical.

I remember Oxy Clean, back in the day.

Like, when it first came out, I would get excited when the commercial came on, because I'd get to see all the nasty dirty clothes come out all pretty and white. I was a weird kid.

You may recognize him by his UK Counterpart, Anthony Sullivan. Though he doesn't scream your brain out through your eyeball sockets. :/

I gotta say, I honestly loved his commercials. And the fact that he left a 3 year-old daughter behind is honestly saddening.

They say they come in threes... :'( I miss him already. *Goes off to make a R.I.P> Billy Mays vid for YouTube*

-AL

*I was kidding about the Youtube Video*

What on earth is up with all of these celebreties/ famous people, perishing within such a short period of time?
I'm beginning to believe somebody got their hands on a Death Note.

Anyway, rest in peace, Billy Mays.

His death was not as alarming as MJ's, but he will still be missed. However, I will be even more upset when Barry Scott dies...

For some reason, like with most deaths, I have to laugh. Not because I'm mean, but I can still see him in his video where he was yelling at people in a McDonald's.

Someone must be poisoning them...Billy Mays, Michael Jackson, Ed McMahon (don't know if i spelled that right), Fara Faucett (...or that), I mean, geez man! They're dropping like flies! R.I.P. Billy. (And it seemed like just yesterday i was making fun of him for yelling all the time... i'm sorry for it now)

Someone must be poisoning them...Billy Mays, Michael Jackson, Ed McMahon (don't know if i spelled that right), Fara Faucett (...or that), I mean, geez man! They're dropping like flies! R.I.P. Billy. (And it seemed like just yesterday i was making fun of him for yelling all the time... i'm sorry for it now)

Someone apparently has a Death Note.

Okay, that's one too many Death Note references for one celebrity death topic.

deathnoteshamwow.png

Any Death Note references after this one are unnecessary; this is the pinnacle.