• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Questionz about mystery Gift.

I can never keep up wit special eventz, and i hear that if you use mystery gift on wi-fi you can sometimez get the itemz to catch the legendary pokemon. Iz dat tru? If so can someone help he out a lil?

That is wrong. So far there has not been any events that have given out the Event Items, but you will have to go to the event no just get on WiFi. Also, for those who don't know there is a Darkrai Toys R Us event Saturday and Sunday from 1-4 pm this weekend. This will not give you the item, but just a Darkrai with 2 extra moves. These moves are Spacial Rend and Roar of Time and can only (in a legit way) be gotten from this event.

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
Moved here, even though it is loosely related to Wi-Fi, I think this topic is better for this board.
As Shado said, Please try to use proper grammar when you're posting here.

Who knows, maybe they will use wi-fi to donate rare items or pokemon rare to D/P such as the earlier starters this way. But I doubt that Darkrai, Shaymin, or Arcues will be released to the USA this way.

yah i went to that and surprisingly the line was extremely short and fast i thought it would at least take a half hour to just get in and i also expected to catch it on my own but hey no complaints here lolz (cherish ball)

On contraire Brendan, there's a big US Event with the release of Darkrai through the Mystery Gift today and tommorow.

I know that there is a toys'r'us event going on (but I keep forgetting if it has passed yet or not). What I mean is using wi-fi to get them off the internet, isn't that what wi-fi means? the darkrai event requires you to go to a toys'r'us store to get darkrai with it's unique moveset.

You use mystery gift. I guess it comes from some kind of "wonder spot". Brendan, the event passed is still going in the vincity of NY at Nintendo World.

Pika-fan, I was surprised too. I went to the 10 Anniversery event. HUGE LINE.