• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Quest To The Raka Region

Halt grinned. "You want me to try? Lucario, use the Aura to read it's moves!"
Lucario took the blow to the leg, shaking off the Jolteon before a second attack could be done. Its long ear-like structures on its head started to hover as it waited for the pokemons next attack. The detect couldn't last forever.

“Alright, Bolt. You know what to do,” Kaleb said. Bolt nodded and let go of the Detect. He stood face-to-face with Lucario, staring into its eyes. Bolt didn’t attack. Soon, he started using Thunder Fang on the floorboards. He stuck his feet into the holes and used Agility, running in place and boosting his own speed in the process. When he maxed out, he took his feet out of the holes and continued staring at Lucario.

Lucario shifted it's footing. The already fast pokemon made itself very fast. "Plan? How about Speed Demon?" The pokemon asked to Halt only through the aura. Halt nodded, and Lucario began it's set up. It used Bulk Up to increase it's defence and offence for it's upcoming move. Jolteon's next attack starts it.

The fighting had woke Robin from her slumber. "What the hell is going on up there?" She sighs as she gets dressed. "C'mon Ninetales" her Ninetales gets up and follows Robin out of the room. She goes to where the fighting is taking place. "Oh... a battle..." Robin sits in a chair and watches the two duke it out.

Jolteon used Thunder, directing the attack at Lucario. He had a plan in case Lucario countered. While Halt and Lucario were focused on Thunder, he started tearing up more of the floorboards until they were very unstable, and he stood over them. Kaleb smiled at his plan coming into action.

She stepped back a bit as the floorboards were becoming unstable as she watched closely to see what will happen as she also watched the Lucario and Jolteon on the battle field.-

"Whoa! What's happening!" Moss looked at the unstable floor. While he was looking at the floor, Dodo toppled over and started rolling. "Dodo return quickly!" Moss grabbed Dodo's luxury ball and returned him. "Jasmine you too!" as he was talking, he returned the Gardevoir. Wow what a powerful Pokemon, he thought, I hope the Bolt is OK.

Robin stared at the battle happening "Quite the demonstration of power" she says to herself and giggles. Her Ninetales keeps her composure and simply sits there.

Feeling a headache coming on Quilla massaged her temples, 'If they keep this up the ship is definitely going to sink...' While shooting the two battlers a glare she quipped, "OI! If you sink us I swear to Arceus I'll deal with you both later!" A scowl etched on her face she took some distance in an attempt to avoid becoming apart of the battle's collateral damage.

She was hearing two voices as she glanced back at the battle Halt and the other male was doing. "Um guys don't overdue it with the floor we have Pokemon eggs aboard please.." she smiled as a sweat drop appeared on her head not wanting to imagine the eggs she received from the professor's drowning and being lost forever.

Halt turned his head. "Eh, what's the worse you can do? I know the aura!" He called back. In fact, this was just the upper layer. There were layers below this to support them.
Lucario was ready when the Thunder attack struck, but the uneven floor was slightly unexpected to him. Instead of the glide in the sidestep, his foot slipped so the bolt landed on its left arm. The pokemon glared at the Jolteon, ripping up the floor. Lucario stomped on the ground, sending a Stone Edge from right under the Jolteon. "Aye, Lucario! Tone it down!" Halt called out. When Lucario mega evolves, it gains strength, and anger. Halt has to use the aura to keep Lucario under control in mega form.

The boat shakes violently. Robin and her Ninetales hold on for dear life. Robin almost gets thrown over board. "Arceus... they need to tone it down other wise we will break through the under area and we will be swimming to Raka..." She says as she picks herself up.

She was losing her balance a bit but caught herself by holding onto the rail as another sweat drop appeared on her head '-by the time this battle is over I'll be thrown overboard and I do not want that happening I have eggs to hatch-" she thought as she held onto the rail keeping watch on the battle. "Um guys can you tone the area down a bit you are going to end up throwing others overboard and I think I'm it with that" she laughed scaredly.

"OK, I like the battle, but if you keep it up like this we'll all sink and die! Just like the person said!" as Moss was talking he ran over to his room got his key, unlocked the door, opened it and went inside. He turned his head to the couch, one egg was slipping. "NO!" he got Jasmine's Luxury Ball. "Go!" and Jasmine came out. "Use psychic!" and the egg got put on the couch again. Moss Ran out and yelled at the battling people, "stop the battle! One of my eggs almost fell on the ground and cracked! Just stop! Please."

She laughed scarily as she went up to the two "um guys would you take a look around you kind of shaking up the ship here I mean....do you want it to sink.." she smiled sweetly hiding her fear as she looked at the two males begging them to hold off the battle for now as luckily her eggs were surrounded by pillows I mean A LOT of pillows.

Bolt was flung into the air by Stone Edge, but he used Wild Charge to crash through the floorboards and fall onto the lower deck on his way back down. “Jeez, Halt, learn to control your Lucario!” Kaleb called out. Bolt used Wild Charge again to break the boards beneath Lucario before using Thunder Fang from right underneath him, aiming for his leg.

She sighed being "ignored" but she was use to it as she backed up on the railing of the ship again holding on to it "-if something happens to this ship it will be their fault and that lucario has too much power by it being mega evolved-" she thought as she placed her hand on her head then leaned against the wall.

"She's right! We'll all sink and... well... die like I said before." he walked back to his room and put all the soft things in his room around the eggs. He ran to the railing because he couldn't stand up anymore. As he made his way to the railing he fell over. "Ow!" he tried to get up, but he couldn't. "I think I broke my back or something." he sat up and felt is back. "Oh wait, I just have a big bruise, that hurts." and he tried to get up again. He got up, and walked to the railing, and held on.

She saw the boy grab a hold on the railing "You better hang on your going to need it" she sighed as she held on tight worrying about her eggs right now back in the room. "Greetings what's your name?" She asked smiling gently.-

"Oh, my name is Moss. Hi, what's your name?" he looked at the girl and then held on tighter. "I really hope we don't have to swim." he looked at the water. "Well if those guys keep battling, we'll have to." he looked at the water again and sighed. "We'll lose our eggs, and my backpack with my Pokemon is in my room. So I'll lose them too."

She looked to Moss and smiled "I'm Lara nice to meet you and yes your correct about that I have eggs back in my room surrounded by pillows I mean like a lot of them but luckily I have one on me that I already hatched before I boarded this ship so I just have five right now still in the room" she said as she held up a Luxury ball in her hand as it held her partner Deerling also named Belle in winter form as she let her out. "This is Belle my deerling also winter form and my partner" she smiled as she watched the battle ahead. "Hold on Belle its a bit rough because of this battle" "Deer!" she said holding on to her long white long coat with her mouth.

An annoyed look plastered across her face Quilla turned to Moss and Lara before gesturing towards Halt and Kaleb, "Hey, you two, I'm gonna take them out, back me up, okay?" Her eyes lingered on the two other trainers awaiting their response. It would be a pain to push herself in the middle of the two battlers alone, though that wasn't to say she didn't have a plan if it came to that. However, facing a two Pokemon, and a Mega Evolution at that, would be rather risky for Lopunny and although it would be better than sinking, Quilla would much rather avoid taking such risks.

"Well... my Pokeballs are in my room. so what should I do?" he looked at his room with a worried face thinking about his Pokemon. "I guess I could go get them if you really need me to..." he thought about it for a second and started to walk over to his room but fell over and he almost got up but the boat shook again and he fell over again.

She looked to the trainer "um its really not a good idea to face a "mega" Lucario its more powerful the regular Lucario and I just started being a Trainer so Belle here is not that strong just yet" she chuckled a bit with a sweat drop as Belle her Deerling agreed. "Deer....." she kept a hold of Lara's long white coat as the boat moved rapidly.

Having received two duds Quilla shook her head helplessly, seems she'd have to stop this on her own after all. Casting her gaze towards Lu Yu, her Lopunny, she gave a subtle nod. With the Okay given, Lu Yu launched herself onto the field with a single bound. While still airborne she used double team spawning a trio of copies. The four rabbit Pokemon let loose sweeping Ice Beams, freezing over the field and holding together the ship's deck, of course, the pair of battlers were not excluded from their sweep.

Bolt fell back down as Ice Beam froze the holes he had made in the ship. He jumped back up through the last open hole before turning to Lu Yu.

“Bolt, no!” Kaleb called out. Bolt grew angrier and used Thunder on himself. His ability, Volt Absorb, restored his health to full before charging at Lu Yu. He used Wild Charge, flinging himself at Lu Yu. “Stop, now!” Kaleb cried out. Bolt turned around and saw Lucario. Both Pokémon were angry. Bolt stopped charging the attack and shot a Thunder at Lucario. Kaleb returned him and ran to his room.

He called Sycamore. “The ship is sinking. Send backup!” He ran out with his eggs in his bag. Two helicopters flew overheard. Harpoons flew from the helicopters and pierced the ship. The harpoons held the cracks in the ship together. The ship floated towards the region, a little less smooth than before but nonetheless still floating. “Looks like this didn’t take the violent turn we thought it would,” he said. “But it still scared you guys half to death.”

She held five of her eggs in a side bag as Belle was beside her as she saw the helicopters "You guys really over did it I got scared a bit thinking the ship was going to sick but in the end it did" she sweat dropped as she rubbed her head laughing scarily as she rubbed her head a bit as Deerling had the same expression as hers.

Halt watched as Lucario blocked the Thunder attack with a Bone Rush. When Jolteon was returned, the mega energy bursted away changing Lucario back to normal. "At least me and Lucario didn't tear apart the ship." He said joking, reminding Kaleb that Jolteon did the most of the damage.

“It was strategy. You took it too far with that Stone Edge.” Kaleb frowned at Halt. His Stone Edge tore a huge crack down the middle of the ship and he didn’t even notice?

The ship was almost to the island. The helicopters pulled it into the dock and the ship unloaded. Kaleb jumped off the deck and onto the shore. “Good to be on land again,” he said.

“Man, I wish Luke could’ve come,” a voice said. Kaleb turned around, and Killian was standing right behind him. “When did you get there?” he asked.

“I’m a ninja, remember? Luke is busy challenging the Alola League, but he might come later.” Killian smiled and walked further towards the forest in the distance.

She got off of the boat onto land as Belle leaped off and stood beside her "Deerling!" she jumped happily. "Calm down Belle I know your happy to get off that boat and also are we at the raka region now?" she asked the male with the scar on his eye as Belle used her head to look around the region.

As the boat got to land, Moss walked off with his eggs and pokeballs. "Phew! I thought we where going to die." he looked at the broken boat still shaking from when the boat was sinking. "As much as I like grass types I want to become a Fairy type gym leader." he was still quivering when a wingull flock flew overhead."Wow look how many there are." and he pointed up.

Rosalina walked out from below deck, her hand shaking little as she looking in her bag which held her 6 eggs "Y-you guys are idiots... we had around 30 eggs below deck!" she huffed as she turned her head "But i-it looks we made it anyways so I guess I can't stay mad..". Her eyes widened as she saw the region, a small smile on her face "Now I get why the twins always said they would go out to new regions, its so pretty!".

(30 was a rough estimate..)

sigh, what troublesome friends I've made...
Having finally landed on the shores of Raka, with aerial assistance, Quilla and her Lopunny retreated to the cabins to retrieve the eggs. Although initially, she'd intended to send Lopunny back to the professors after one of the eggs hatched, this latest 'incident' had completely changed her mind. If Kaleb and Halt kept acting up then she'd need at least one Pokemon capable of battle. As she stepped off the ship, she felt a kick from one of the eggs.

"Oh? This one should be close to hatching. Wonder what it'll be~"

“Well, either way, let’s go,” Kaleb said to his brother and comrades. “Time to explore the Raka Region!” He walked towards the forest, Killian right behind him. He remembered the first time he ventured into the forest of Froena. The smell of this forest seemed oh so familiar, almost as if it was the same forest. But of course, it wasn’t the same forest. Froena was way far west from here, he saw it on the GPS. This was an entirely different region.

Meanwhile, unknown to Kaleb and Killian, their brother Luke was coming back down Mount Lanakila from challenging the league when something terrible happened. Luke and his friends had gone from happy to in real peril in the span of 15 seconds, and their odds of surviving this disaster were terribly low...

She decided to split from the other people and explore the region on her own as she smiled softly. "-I think its best for now that I go alone....I don't want anyone...becoming hurt....or dying because of me....like the previous friends I....had....-" she thought then sighed as she felt Belle her Deerling nudge her gently. "I'm alright Belle..don't worry now lets see what the Raka region has to offer and of course a lot of training we have to do" she smiled looking down at Belle. "Deer!" Belle jumped happily as she followed her partner as they both distance themselves from the others.-

"Well, I should be going too. See you guys later." as he was talking Jasmine was using teleport. When Moss and Jasmine were fading away Moss felt a thump in the egg he was holding. Another egg is going to hatch soon, he thought, cool. Then Moss and Jasmine were gone.
Somewhere else, Moss and Jasmine appeared. "Where are we?" Jasmine shrugged. "Well I see a dirt path, let's follow it." as Moss and his Gardevoir were walking he heard a rustle in the bushes.