• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

QEA's Bucket of Sprites (taking requests)

Q

QEAbucket

Well guess I should post my sprite work. Now onto the sprites I guess. So here they are, my sprites.
DIGIMON SPRITES:
guilvymon.png

darkmirage.png

POKEMON SPRITES:
CHUCHUANDCHU.png

Mewcario2.png

BeelzemonAlchemicMode.png

THEOBJECTIONMAGIKARP.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~RULES~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I will take requests, but only 5 or so at a time.
Only doing things above, anything else I will not do YET (whole digimon lines are also available)
NOTHING is to be used without credit and asking first! (unless said otherwise)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OTHER THINGS AND REQUEST LIST~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1.Motomon
Also, I see a lack of digimon spriters here, which makes me sad. :'(
So, tell me what you think and request please.
Credit to the people who ripped the digimon sprites from digimon world dawn and dusk at Withthewill.net, and pokemon sprites to spriters-resource.com
Lastly, I do not scratch sprite whole things, maybe a sword or somthin but thats it

Q

QEAbucket

Not making pokemon Trainers at this time, sorry.

But I can make a digimon tamer one for now
OLYHIT.png

intresting, I dont think ive seen digimon sprites yet O.o or not in a heck of a long time anyway.

What work do you do on these? looking at a couple I see bits of my faves from way back when in the first couple of seasons so I suppose these are sprite merges? Pretty cool, I like the greymon sprite for some reason, looks alot more natural then his usual extra veiny self :p

Q

QEAbucket

intresting, I dont think ive seen digimon sprites yet O.o or not in a heck of a long time anyway.

What work do you do on these? looking at a couple I see bits of my faves from way back when in the first couple of seasons so I suppose these are sprite merges? Pretty cool, I like the greymon sprite for some reason, looks alot more natural then his usual extra veiny self :p

Yeah, these are merges of digimon sprites.
It was actually a Growlmon, fused with Exveemon and Greymon.
turdface.png

yayigotit.png

Two more digimon yet again

hmm these are pretty nice, could you do a lil something with weregarurumon? Not really sure what you could merge him with but some wings could be sweet :p

Hey there, I think that your sprites are really nice! And I'd actually like to request a digimon trainer, if you don't mind.
Here is the ref:
uasprite19.png

If you need a better description, I'll PM it to you, just let me know.
Thanks in advance!

Wow, thank you! It looks awesome!
By the way, I think that the two Digimon that you put up before this are really awesome. The little one is sooo cute, and the big one is soooo cool! Great job, can't wait to see more.

Q

QEAbucket

You don't have to wait.
MirageKiwimon.png

ilikehelmatnotaeroveedramonheadbett.png

iguessiburntthechickenmon.png

bbbbbbbbbbbbbb.png
[glow=red,2,300]Squakward, this one[/glow]
CyborgamonandGeocyborgamon.png

ok that random mash-up pile is really wierd but pretty fun to look at. I adore the 2 purple guys !

and Kiwimon ( I think that was his name...anyway the one that look like a kiwi bird) looks great! :D

Q

QEAbucket

Happens when you fuse all the pokemon in Super smash bros brawl into one XD

Q

QEAbucket

Fakemon, shiny and normal.
Firegrass.png
kshineylooksk.png

Nenjoui, or if you prefer a dub name, Nerijoh
Jetgavemepermission.png

Whole digimon line

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
I love Nenjoui.... ;D
First fakemon I've ever had even the tiniest role in aiding with...

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
One thing I'm curious about - those Digimon trainer sprites. I kinda have to ask - do you have the permission of the original spriters who made these to modify their work? Because as far as I know, there are no public domain sprites of this sort, and frankly, modifying sprites that aren't game rips but were actually scratch'd by people is akin to sprite theft. It would be a crying shame if I had to pwn you for that.

(Note that permission to -post- sprites on the condition they are hosted on your own space and linked to the origin site does not necessarily entail permission to modify.)

If you don't have said permission, I shall have to ask those human sprites to be removed. Kthx.

Q

QEAbucket

Yes, I do have permission to use them. I forgot some things on the first post though. I need to edit it
Snitommon.png

Q

QEAbucket

wormy.png

0_o.png

Magikingkip1.png

Souleon.png

Chatlow.png

Yeah, That is a giant chatot, and yes, That is a Mudkip/Seaking/Magikarp fusion.

Taking requests, eh? I'd like to see two Digimon, one that looks like a Komodo Dragon and another like a motorcycle. I think I'll call them Komodomon and Motomon. I'd call the first one Komodramon, but I think that sounds too much like "Commodedramon."

Q

QEAbucket

Alright.
Komodomon sounds easy enough.
Motomon, not so much, seeing as the basis I have are nothing like motorcycles.

Q

QEAbucket

Sure, Disnix.

And Gardevoir master, the komodo dragon didn't come out nearly as planned.
komodomon.png

Yeah...
Motomon is killing me, probably done tomorrow with motomon.