• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Purple Diamond's Court (Steven Universe Roleplay)

Discussion: https://pokecharms.com/threads/purple-diamonds-court-steven-universe-roleplay-discussion.19699/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Purple Diamond sat in her Palanquin, Her Purple Sapphire was standing by the Palanquin. While her Pearl was standing on the opposite side of the Palanquin. She had heard The Crystal Gems and was extremely cautious.

Purple Sapphire's thoughts were circling, and all of them were about The Rebellion. She kept using her future vision to see if The Crystal Gems would end up in Purple Diamond's court or if they were safe.

Beryl was, as she usually was when she wasn't on duty, sat alone, away from the other beryls. Unlike the rest of her race, she didn't get a kick out of manipulating lesser gems into doing the bidding of the diamonds. She, ironically, didn't like her own caste-assigned position, and longed for the freedom to choose something else.

As usual, the gem was sat, surrounded by books, books, mostly, about planets beyond homeworld (A gem as high-ranking as herself would likely face shattering, if the diamonds had one of their lesser rats go through her search history online). Planets the diamonds had yet to conquer. Planets where there was no war, no Crystal Gems, no fighting, no diamonds, no other gems, even. Just peace. Peace, and freedom, and the liberty for her to live how she wanted. Planets where she wouldn't be forced to subjugate gems to a regime she didn't agree with, simply because of how she was made.

Beryl zoned in carefully on the words, hiding the cover of the book she was holding in her fingers. She complained so much about her life on homeworld, and she never found a way to escape. Not yet, at least. But she would, someday, somehow. It was just a matter of when.

A turquoise came up to Purple Diamond "Other turquoises are reporting Crystal Gem sitings!" Purple Diamond looked at the turquoise "I'll send turquoises to go and guard the court" The turquoise hurried back to her place with the other turquoises.

Purple Sapphire walked around the court, trying to spot any gems not doing what they're suppose to do and report it to her diamond. She stopped to look at Beryl, her dress swayed as she stopped.

Purple Pearl quietly followed her diamond, they were going to visit Pink Diamond. She walked into PD's ship and they took off and sooner or later they had reached Pink Diamond's Moon base. She walked next to Pink's Pearl and observed her.

Beryl abruptly closed the book in her hands, stashing it away, when she heard another gem's footsteps behind her. She reached for her staff, unsure of whether or not she would have to use her powers on this gem, but she thought it was best to keep the precaution at hand. Another gem seeing her reading about other planets could be disastrous, especially Purple, or any of the diamonds, for that matter.

She sighed upon realising that it was just Purple's sapphire. Just another unquestioning puppet.

"Did you need something, Sapphire?" she said haughtily, "Any unruly gems I'm needed to bend back into shape?"

"Oh, i just saw you reading that book and was wondering what it was about" Purple Sapphire swayed her body as she looked at Beryl. Sapphire was higher ranked then Beryls but she was always unsatisfied with her job, mostly because she was only used for her future vision. She imagined living on earth and seeing the wonderful things there, but then she thought of Turquoise Facet 25 and the way she looked at Sapphire. She had heard of the Ruby and Sapphire who fused and ran away and then joined the Crystal Gems, what is she ran away with Beryl? She didn't seem so satisfied with her life in Homeworld, Sapphire often studied her.

Beryl's fingers tightened around her staff, as she felt the area around her gemstone. Though Sapphire didn't seem hostile, she still couldn't be trusted. She often caught her watching her, especially when she was reading about faraway planets. Something was probably up...

"Why should it be any of your concern?" Beryl said, a hint of anger creeping into her voice, "You're not going to rat me out to the diamonds, for reading about planets that Homeworld hasn't gotten involved with, are you? Planets beyond their reach?"

Beryl's gem began to glow. "Planets where there are no colonies, no wars, no diamonds, and everybody's free to live as they choose, not how some totalitarian gems choose...The diamonds would shatter me, if I even suggested the idea of exploring them for myself."