• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

~Project Charmon~

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
That's it RX, you've done it now! You have blown MY MIND!! Now before I go collect the pieces of my already fractured mental state, I have to congratulate you on the awesomest art thread you have made yet. That's saying a lot considering how epic you've been in the past. Honestly, how are you so damn good at everything? Know that I'll be here cheering you on oh glorious and noble RX! May you always be praised! ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
:o O....M....G.... That CEthan is named after me (by the way my real name is Ethan). You probably never knew me, I never knew you and it must of been a different user.

I am going to try and make a trainer for me as well.

eward990 said:
:o O....M....G.... That CEthan is named after me (by the way my real name is Ethan). You probably never knew me, I never knew you and it must of been a different user.

CEthan is named after our lovely Tangrow/Tangrelle/(at the moment) Tangrelle Hijiri. c: Just thought I may clear that up to avoid confuzzlement :>

Wow, just Wow, this is soooo cool, all of the Charmons are the cutest things ♥ Jolly good show! (Regular show quote shown there)