• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pottermore RP

D

Deleted member 227971

Scarlet picked up her things then woke Dolly up, who jumped up to ride on her shoulder, and followed Hagrid. This was going to be so epic. "OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH! We're here! I cant wait to use my wand properly. " Said Scarlet. "Hey, Hagrid, you're in charge of care of magical creatures right, will we get to meet any dragons? I love dragons" the young girl asked excitedly.
"Well, maybe, but yer better wait till we have er firs' class wif me. Then yer will see" Answered Hagrid in a gruff voice.

Gabi watched Dominic jolt back As the train stopped, laughing. Scarlet ran out, going over to talk to Hagrid with her cat on her shoulders, "Hah, that's cute.." She went into their compartment again, looking at Eryn on the seat, "We're finally here, Eryn! Let's go!" She ushered Dominic and Eryn to follow, and went over to Hagrid to get out. She gave a small wave, staring up at him. She had only heard about him before, and he was much bigger in person. He gave his big booming voice as they all stepped off, seeing the massive school that was Hogwarts, "Welcome to Hogwarts all yer firs' years!" Lexy stayed close to Gabi in the massive crowd, trying not to let herself or her owner get lost. She looked around for her friends, only seeing Scarlet around the front. Gabi tried waving her over before they got in, "Good luck getting your house! It's coming so SOON!" She screeched, running along so she could hear her talking.

The river was ahead. The First-Years had to go on a boat ride to arrive at the entrance, where any older students would go by carriage. Just one extra stretch, Dominic told himself. 'Um... G- S- L- wh- pl-'. He pointed finally at a boat and sighed. He was at a loss of words, he was shaking with anxiety again. He got onto a boat and tried to signal the other three over. Finally, as the boats set off, he saw the giant squid, and fainted.

He woke up, to see moments of things inside Hogwarts happening in front of his eyes. He was being sorted into Slytherin. He was hanging out with the Slytherins, laughing cruely. He was cheating in tests. He was giving cheek to teachers. He was next to You-Know-Who. He was in Azkaban, with his parents. Moments like that kept happening.

D

Deleted member 227971

Charlie sat in a boat with Ace (NPC) , his only friend. Together with a couple of other first years, they rowed out across the river to Hogwarts. Apollo played with his reflection in the water and Duski coiled herself round Charlie's hands and waist, sleeping softly. He his father was desperate for him to get into Slytherin with his two brothers, Dexter and Raft, and his sister, Elliah, but he disproved of his judgement. He wanted to get into Hufflepuff. But he knew that would never happen.

Scarlet sat in a boat with Dominic and her other friends as they rowed towards the castle. "Wow! It's so beautiful, right guys!?" exclaimed Scarlet. Dolly meowed approvingly. Just as Scarlet turned her head, she saw her friend was unconscious, or in a weird mental state otherwise. Scarlet freaked out unexpectedly. "Oh no..! Dominic, are you okay!?" When her friend gave no answer, she splashed a small amount of water from the river to his face, hoping it would jog him out of this weird state.

Gabi hopped onto the boat with Dominic, followed by her husky. They both sat down, with Lexy sitting around the edge, looking into the water at her reflection, and the few shadows of fish swimming around. Gabi smiled at Dominic, seeing his expression to be quite mixed.

As they got down the river, a massive squid appeared, which she had been told about, it was bigger than she thought, and she saw Dominic looking very mixed still. Lexy was infront of Gabi, crouching down and growling at the squid, obviously seeing it as a threat, which was very reasonable. "Dominic, are you o-" He fell unconscious, and she just opened her mouth, staring. Lexy started barking, trying to wake him up and touching his leg with her paw. "Hey! Dominic!"

When Scarlet splashed him, she smiled at her awkwardly, not knowing what was going to work. Lexy kept on trying, obviously knowing what she was doing better than Gabi. "Good girl? You're way too smart.." She giggled, starting to think that a husky was smarter than her, and gave a splash of water to Dominic like Scarlet, since it was worth a try.

Last edited:
'AGH!'. Dominic woke up, to see they were nearly at the dock to Hogwarts. He pushed his fringe back and looked over, to see no giant squid. 'I-I thought I saw a giant giant squid! It was half the size of here to the top of Hogwarts! He pushed his fringe back, and then gave a squeal and shoved it back over his eye again, and tried squeezing water out of it.

'Kids! We nearly a' Hogwarts! Grab yer stuff and get ready to ger' off your boats!' Hagrid boomed out to the sea of boats. Dominic grabbed his small suitcase, which Soggo had grabbed out of the carriage and come running up to him earlier. He was wearing a backpack on his back too. He stood up, as the boat shook, and automatically docked and froze. 'We be at Hogwarts!'

Eryn had zoned out and snapped into reality after Gabi had pointed out that they had finally arrived at Hogwarts. Eryn jumped out of her seat and looked out of window.

"I'm finally here!" She thought excitedly to herself, put her wand in her pocket, grabbed her baggage and followed the rest.

The Hogwarts castle was clearly visible and the big, black lake reflected the castle clearly, also the night sky was visible only having one or two minor clouds in the back ground. It was everything what Eryn had imagined. Everything she had heard and read about Hogwarts was now right in front of her. The young witch looked around and saw that Dominic was in a boat already, so she walked over to the white haired boy and stepped in the same boat and noticed that Dominic had snapped out of something.

"Dominic? Are you alright?" She asked after the dark brown haired asked Dominic.

Everybody got off of the boats, including Gabi and Lexy. She stood on the dock, staring at Hogwarts, with its lights and beauty, "It's.. more amazing than I could've imagined!" Even her husky looked surprised, touching Gabi's legs as if to approve of what she had said about it. Everybody had started to go inside, and Gabi followed them all, looking around the big staircase, until Professor McGonagall appeared at the top, putting everybody to a halt. She starting leading off, Gabi was slightly afraid about the choosing, what if she got a bad house, or what she didn't want? Even so, they all had to make their way up, they entered a grand room, with the hat at the end, and more students on the tables around the edges, waiting for their meal after their choosing. The Professor made her way to the front, whilst all the first-years went to sit down. She went to sit next to three empty chairs, and gave a big wave to her friends when they passed to get them over. Lexy had placed herself in between Gabi's legs, and looked up at her, she smiled at her dog, "This'll go well, don't worry.. it has to.. it's just my WHOLE future that will be determined, right?" She laughed awkwardly. looking to the front with a scared face.

'First-Years, make yourself into a crowd, no time for sitting. We're on a tight schedule, the train took longer than it should have. Now, let's see... Stevens, Dominic!'. Professor McGonagall looked over at him. He gulped. 'Why me first?' he said quietly. He lifted the hat up carefully, and put it on himself. Only he could hear what the hat was saying, it took place in his thoughts.

'Hmm.... I see you fit three houses. Slytherin is the one you wanted, you do fit qualities of it. Not want it anymore? Well, Ravenclaw was my next thought. You lack potential for Hufflepuff, I could see you finding the time to run away, but you make good enough for Gryffindor. You can be a bit reckless, as I see. Well, Slytherin or Gryffindor... you won't see your friends in Slytherin... you really don't want it. I've made my decision.'.

'RAVENCLAW!' the hat burst out loudly.

Dominic stood up and walked off, putting the hat back on the chair. He was clutching his heart, glad he got it over with. He walked over to the Ravenclaw table, who were clapping at him. He sat on an empty space of the table, making room for if any of Scarlet, Gabi or Eryn made it in Ravenclaw. He banged his head down on the table in relief.

Gabi watched as Dominic went up to the front, she crossed her fingers under the table for him, "Go Dominic, go..!!" She closed her eyes, immediately opening them again as she heard the word, 'RAVENCLAW' and clapped for the boy, who didn't show if he was happy or not, but at least he didn't get Slytherin, that's what matters. More random students went up, looking happy with their houses and happily jumping back to their seats, this time though, at their house tables.

After a few more minutes, Gabi's eyes darted up, hearing the words, "Diamond, Gabi!" She slowly went up, quivering, with Lexy following behind her quietly. She sat down, with her dog sitting in front of her. Gonagall put the hat on her head, and she looked up at it, waiting to hear its thoughts. She looked at the Professor, slightly smiling.

'So, you want Hufflepuff, huh? Well, good job, that's a good choice, basically all of your qualities fit in with it, I see you love animals, you're kind - spirited and happy. Here goes then, you better enjoy this.'

'HUFFLEPUFF!' The hat shouted out, and was taken off of her head again.

Gabi stood up, walking off to the Hufflepuff table. Lexy barked, and then followed behind her, happy for her owner. She sat with a few open seats, just in case anyone else she knew would get in. The husky again, had parked herself in between Gabi's legs, laying down, with her head to the floor. She looked at Dominic across the room and smiled, then over to Scarlet and Eryn, giving them both a thumbs up for good luck. She sighed, sitting back into her seat, she'd done it.

Eryn followed everyone to the big hall where the Sorting ceremony was held. She perked up as she heard her friends name and was happy for them as they got into their houses.

"Lowell, Eryn!" McGonagall said few minutes later and the brown haired girl walked somewhat confident up to the stool. Professor McGonagall dropped the hat on the young witches head and the hat woke up again.

"Hm... You think you know where you belong, but you have qualities that would get stronger along the way, if put to the right house." The hat said loud and clear. Eryn knew what houses the hat meant, but shook her head in silence.
"No? Well in that case....RAVENCLAW!" The hat shouted and the young witch walked over to her houses table and took a seat beside Dominic with a big smile on her face

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 227971

“Abbot, Charlie!” Shouted McGonagall. Quivering, Charlie walked over to the hat and sat down as it was placed over his head.
“Ahh, you are a toughy, aye, your mind says Slytherin, but Is it really what your heart desires? I see you want Hufflepuff, but only because you admire them. You would do well in Gryffindor though. Well here it goes. SLYTHERIN!” Charlie gave a false smile and waved to his friends, then sat down at the Slytherin table. Not a good start.

“Phillips, Scarlet!” Shouted the headmistress. The young girl got up and sat on the stool. “Ahh, hard. You are loyal I see, very so. I also see you have strong wits, and strong love for animals. Well, I hope you enjoy your time at Hogwarts in HUFFLEPUFF!” Scarlet sat next to Gabi, beaming with pride.

He clapped at Gabi as she got Hufflepuff, which was if he had heard correctly, her favourite of the houses. As Eryn's hat came off and it shouted 'RAVENCLAW!', he cheered for her, he was happy to have someone he knew in his house. At least, sort of knew. As he looked down, he noticed that a Ravenclaw emblem had appeared on his robes, and a blue and bronze tie had wrapped around his neck. As Scarlet got up, and the hat shouted 'HUFFLEPUFF!', he clapped, he was happy that her and Gabi were together. If only the four were together. As the last student went to her seat (sorted into Gryffindor, Dominic had mentally rolled his eyes at all the Gryffindors), McGonagall gave a speech, which he had only half-listened to. He knew what it was about, but not exactly fully into the details. It was probably the same as every year.

Finally, food appeared on their plates. He took the foods he liked, and organized it into a queue on his plate. He ate slowly, which must have annoyed someone, on a neighbouring table who had looked away in what looked like annoyance. He realised it was the same Gryffindor from earlier. Dominic had only noticed that Soggo wasn't there. They must have been taken to their rooms, no-one else had their pets. After finally eating, he waited for the other students to finish, which there weren't much students left. Then pudding appeared.

He made his way to his dorm, which he waited on his bed, he was the first to arrive in there. He waited to see if anyone would show up in the room. He wasn't sure whether sleeping in the same room as another gender was a thing Hogwarts bothered about, so he wasn't surprised if Eryn didn't show up. Soggo had now appeared at the side of his bed, which he petted him on the head and fell asleep.

Last edited:
Gabi cheered and smiled at Scarlet, then looked down, seeing the newly placed food on the table. “This looks so good!, I can’t wait to share a room, it’s going to be amazing!” She started to pick loads of different delights in front of her, then started munching into them. Lexy had been told to go to the room by rules, which she was a bit reluctant to do, but left anyway. The girl looked at her two other friends, it was a shame they wouldn’t be sharing a room together, but at least each of the four had a friend with them, or at least someone they knew.

After a while more, their pudding arrived, which also looked delicious, and was quickly eaten by Gabi. She looked around, seeing that most students had gone to their rooms, so she did aswell. “I’ll see you there, Scarlet!” She said, looking at her and then walking off to sort her things out.

Gabi knocked on the door for her dorm, then opened it to go inside. Lexy jumped up, putting her paws on Gabi’s hands, obviously excited to see her again. She barked, and ran around her as she went over to a bed. She took out her wand from her robe, checking to see nobody else was around, “Accio!” Her bags teleported onto her bed, she dug into them to sort out her things, then sat on her bed with Lexy. She gave a small sigh, just relieved to be in Hufflepuff and happy. “Hey Scarlet, you here yet?”

D

Deleted member 227971

Scarlet was rather greedy at the feast, picking more than she can eat, cutting the wings and legs of the roast turkey and eating them happily, along with some veg and other tasty foods. Dolly hid under Scarlet's table and kept trying to pick meat off her plate. When the puddings came out, she chose a small chocolate cake with rich sauce (Big for one person) and only managed to eat 3/4. Feeling full, she walked to her common room and upstairs, where her, Gabi and all the other Hufflepuff girls would sleep. Dolly kept on Scarlet's shoulder, up high so no dogs or anything could get her. "Hey Gabs! Congrats on getting Hufflepuff!" She said, smiling.

After the food appeared on his plate, Charlie ate only a little. He was not fairly hungry, and was not feeling so good about getting Slytherin. "Charl, you have hardly touched your food!" Said Ace "What, are you not hungry?"
Charlie shook his head in silence. He cheered up a little when the puddings came out, and took nibbles of some cake and ice cream, before going to the house common room with Ace.

Dominic woke up, the next morning, with a really sore neck. He didn't have a clue how to heal it. After dressing into robes, he left the room, and went to find Professsor Flitwick, the head of Ravenclaw. It wasn't hard, as he was on his way downstairs. He stopped the teacher, by quietly saying 'Um, Professor?'. Flitwick looked around him, to see there weren't many other students, and no other professors.

'Yes, Stevens, wasn't it?' the Charms teacher squeaked.
'Uh, yeah, can you bring pets down to the lessons and other things?', Dominic said. The two looked like a quiet-talking contest.
'No, I don't believe you can.. sorry.'.
'Oh, OK, thanks. By the way, Charms sounds really good.'
'Thank you. I need to get to the feast, sorry to have to cut the conversation.'

Dominic continued down to the hall, and reached it. There weren't many students, and he was hoping he could see Eryn.

(@Jodie.xox @WishLostWithTheStars @IDKWhatUserNameToDo )

Gabi smiled at Scarlet, "Thanks, I'm going to get to bed, I'll see you in the morning!" She put down a bed for Lexy, and she got to sleep, then Gabi changed into her shorts and pyjama top, and also drifted to sleep. She had dreamt of her first lessons in Hogwarts, not knowing what it would actually be like, they were pretty twisted and quirky.

The next morning, Gabi woke up with Lexy on top of her, trying to wake her up for the morning. "Alright, alright.. I'm up.." She gave a big yawn, then looked over at Scarlet and her cat, "Good morning, guys!" She greeted them with a warm smile, and then quickly got dressed and headed out to the hall, thinking people would be there that she could talk to. She'd made Lexy stay behind in the room, thinking that pets wouldn't be allowed in lessons and around the school too much, although the dog wasn't very happy about it, she stayed anyway.

Inside the hall, Gabi found Dominic looking around, probably looking for some other people, so she walked up to him, "Hey Dominic, Scarlet should be down soon as well, how're you doing?" She was excited and frightened to start her lessons, how would she do? She also couldn't wait to do them with her friends, especially Scarlet, since they were already in the same house. "When do lessons start again? I'm so excited, but sort of scared.. it's weird." She said, giggling and jumping around a bit.

Back in the room, Lexy had strayed over to Dolly to say hello. She meant well, but it was often hard to see for smaller animals because she was a husky, not the smallest of dog breeds. She sniffed the cat a bit, then layed down, trying to play. She was always obedient, even to other people, if she liked them, so she tried to be nice.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Alec walked to the great hall after he'd woken, he had seen a girl leave just before him as he left the Hufflepuff common room, he wondered if he'd see her. He entered the great hall and sat down at the Hufflepuff table. He went to stoke Kiara then remembered he had left her in the common room. So he just sat there waiting for more students to arrive.

Dominic saw Gabi, and leaned back. 'Oh. I'm kinda nervous, yet really excited. I'm ready for a lot of lessons. Only thing is though, I think we mostly do stuff with our own houses, so we may be separated. I'll be sure to meet you guys if you don't mind, after lessons. Maybe the library could be our meeting spot. I could read about some things whilst I wait for you two or three... depending on any detentions, etc,'. As it wasn't actually breakfast yet, no-one had to sit down. 'How's your head of Hufflepuff, Professor Sprout? Professor Flitwick, apparently, if you're down, he might make some cupcakes or something dance for you. I'd wanna be sad if that's true.'. Dominic gave a smile. 'I've heard Professor Sprout brings in rare plants into the common room, occasionally?'.

"I'm not really sure about any of the teachers yet, I haven't seen too many, if I'm honest with you. If we're separated, we can just meet!" Gabi sighed, looking at the Hufflepuff table, "Whatever happens, it should be fun. I'm going to sit down ready for food." She walked to her table, waving to Dominic. She sat down next to another boy, she was sure she'd seen him get Hufflepuff too, well, of course he did, he was at the table already. "Hey there, I'm Gabi, also in Hufflepuff, I saw you with the hat, I think." She smiled at the boy, hoping he could be her friend.

Eventually, the food arrived, and everybody started digging into breakfast. There was a wide assortment, all looking delicious and amazing. Gabi took a load of food and put it on her plate, munching it all down. She remembered Lexy, wishing that she could've brought her to lessons and the hall, but school rules and all. She tried to find Dominic, and waved at him, pointing to the door to meet after everybody could get up again. She also pointed there for any of her other friends in sight, even the boy she'd just met next to her, she thought it would be nice to let him join in with them all, seeing as he wasn't sitting next to anyone in particular yet.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
The girl startled Alec l, who said "oh hi, Gabi, my name is Alexander, but you can call me Alec." He looked at the food as it arrived and started to select from the multitude of options, he saw Gabi pointing at the door assuming she wanted to gather outside after the feast. Alec thought of Kiara and wondered if the curious tabby had met any new friends herself.