• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pottermore RP

D

Deleted member 227971

Join here: https://pokecharms.com/threads/pottermore-rp.19735/
@GalacticDeg
@Jodie.xox
@IDKWhatUserNameToDo
@o5ster

Scarlet pushed her trolley along to the wall where platform 9 3/4 was. She looked around to see if anyone was watching her, and walked through. She came out at platform 9 3/4 and looked around. Many witches and wizards where boarding the train, saying farewell to each other, and greeting each other friendly. It was exactly as she imagined it. The train pulled into the station at 8;00 am exactly. Taking a breath, she stepped on to the train. This was it. The beginning of her Journey at Hogwarts

Last edited by a moderator:
Gabi walked through to the station with her trolley of her owl, Jasper and all of her suitcases. Lexy ran behind her, keeping guard for muggles. When she got to the station, she perfected her uniform so she looked okay, and went into the train. She had seen another girl on the station, but just gave a small glance. Gabi quickly ran to the train and took a seat next to a window with Lexy sitting opposite her, looking outside. Her trolly had been stored for the journey, she couldn't wait to use Jasper properly, he had merely been a pet before now.

With a look of disgust, Dominic looked at the Muggle view of King's Cross Station. 'Technology.. pfft. If only Muggles knew magic, then there'd be no global warming or anything.... muggles really aren't that smart, are they, Soggo?'. Soggo barked and then he looked at the barrier in between Platform 9 and 10. 'Why did they have to name it "Platform 9 3/4.... it could have been Platform 9 1/2... well, Soggo, here we-' he ran through the barrier, with the suitcase-trolley in his arms, Soggo sitting on the bags. '-go!'.

'Uhuhuhgh.... that... was awesome! And there's our way to Hogwarts, which is my dream... my parents went to here. Hey, maybe I can be like Potter and find out my family like him... that would be nice. First up, why did they name you "Soggo"?'
' 'Cos o' Slytherin's element, water.'. A pirate-like voice came from behind him, as an oversized hand rested on his nearly-skinless shoulder.
'You're the gamekeeper, aren't you?' Dominic said, in a cold voice.
'My name's Hagrid. An' I the Care o' Magical Creatures, don' forget that now. I earned that well!' Hagrid responded, as if he'd just been offended about being a half-giant... which was true.
'Why are you near me and not near Potter's son?' Dominic scowled.
'Why not? I'm not gonna be aroun' 'im all the time, am I?'.
'Fair enough.'

Dominic walked away, onto the train. He found an empty compartment, near the front of the train and sat down. He'd only just noticed he was still wearing his grey hoodie, white t-shirt and jeans. Even though, it was usual for students to change near the end of the ride, he shut his curtains and got out of his Muggle clothing, into his Hogwarts robes. As he was putting his black leather boots back on, Soggo jumped up onto the seating, grabbing Dominic's laurel wood wand. 'Hey! Give- that- back!'. Without thinking, he tried using a spell 'Accio wand!'.

His wand flew forwards, and smacked him across the face, leaving Soggo unharmed. 'Soggo, don't grab my wand again! I'm not going to play nice next time!'. He sighed, and sat up, he started to rub his sore cheek, waiting for the train to set off to Hogwarts. It was a long journey, a long time to stay away from others.

Eryn walked along with the crowd with her family on her both sides, pushing the cart where all of her belonging were on and looked around the station of King's Cross in amazement. Even if one of her parents was a Muggleborn, it wasn't an everyday thing to see this kind of technology, or as Eryn would call it sometimes, Muggle-magic. Soon the arrived at the stations 10 and 9. Eryn heard that her two sibling were fighting in the background and suddenly her father stepped beside her and grabbed his daughter by her shoulder. Eryn father was a tall, but a chubby man with brown shaggy hair, dark green eyes with a warm glint in them. He looked like he was in his early 40's and he was wearing a casual, brown suit with a tie with stripes on.

"Alright. Now, Little princess. You see-" The Young witches father started, but was suddenly cut off by his daughter

"The wall between the 9 and 10. Now we need to run between them, so we get to the platform 9 3/4," Eryn said the said aking the words right of her dads mouth." Dad, you have been reminding me about it already when we started from home." She chuckled and rolled her eyes. Her father looked at the young witch in a slight surprice.

"Oh right.."He started. "Well, do you want to go together?" Eryns father asked. His daughter nodded silently now her eyes pinned at the wall between the platform 9 and 10. Both of them ran through the wall arriving at the platform 9 3/4, rest of the family following right behind. Eryn saw the big, red steam train with the name Hogwarts Express with golden letters. Occasionally steam was coming out of its pipe the side, walks overflowing with other student and their families and a conductor whistling every-so-often to try and get every student to get in the train, before it leaved to Hogwarts . Eryn heard that her mother had interfered with the twins now holding the apart and resolving what every they were fighting over. Eryns mother was a short slim woman with pitch, black hair, brown eyes, with usually an expecting look in her eyes. She was wearing a white button up shirt and and casual jeans on. Like Eryns father, she looked like she was in her early 40's

"But mom.. He started it!" one of the twins said with a cranky grumpy look in her eyes looking at her twin brother.

"Na-ah! It was her" The other twin exclaimed pointing at is twin sister. Their mother rolled her eyes and continued solving the fight. Eryn, with both excitement and amazement glinting in her eyes. She continued pushing her cart forward to one of the entrances to get in the train. The young witches father helped with his daughters luggage.

Eryn walked through the train and looked if there was a compartment free or only one or two people in it. It took her a while to find a compartment that was somewhat free. Inside it was a boy with white hair, probably around her age and (what Eryn assumed) his dog. Eryn dropped her baggage to free her hands for one moment. She knocked on the door and opened it.

"Sorry if I'm interrupting, but is it ok if I come here with you two for the trip to Hogwarts? You see, all the other compartments were full, at least this far"

Last edited:
Dominic looked at the brown-haired girl in the carriage. It reminded him of the Minister of Magic a bit, Hermionie Granger. 'Yeah, go ahead.' He looked over to Soggo 'This guy, Soggo, he's not really the best with other pets, so do you have any?'. He pulled Soggo over near to his knees, to make sure he wouldn't leap or anything... 'there, Soggo, it's alright, k?'.

He realised something. About five minutes ago, he'd been super hyper, and now he'd just realised. He put his face in his hands and slid them down. Oftenly, excitement would get the best of him, and he'd get embarrassed about five minutes later... was he going to get into Slytherin with this super-happy side? He'd already failed his idea of staying away from people.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 227971

After Putting her things away, Scarlet and her cat looked for a place too sit. All the carriages where taken. She pulled open the doors and saw a white haired boy and a dark brown haired girl sitting down. "Mind if i join you? I cant find any any empty carriages, and Dolly here is a pain in the bum when it comes to places to sit." She looked at her cat and ruffled her fur. Dolly meowed impatiently. "I have some Galleons, so i can buy sweets from the trolley lady to make up for me interrupting you all."

Gabi sat with her head on her hand, leaning on the window. “This.. is a long journey alone, isn’t it, girl?” She looked over to Lexy, who was laying across the seats opposite her, head and ears down. The husky whined a bit, looking bored without any of her toys with her after they had to be packed. Gabi thought back to her parents at home, who couldn’t make it due to work. At least she got a nice send off, and a great send off gift, which was Lexy, who was a little puppy back then, she was still only around a year old, so she was just an old pup really. The dog kept groaning, and Gabi grew more bored and lonely too. She eventually decided to go see someone and try to make some friends while everybody was together on the train. She had heard some talking in the compartment above from hers, so she walked up to it, and Lexy followed along after her. Lexy followed Gabi everywhere, even without being called. Her parents bought her as a pet and a sort of guard dog to keep her safe, so of course she would want to be with Gabi 24/7 to see if she was okay.

Gabi knocked and opened the door to another girl, and a boy running his hands along his face. Lexy stood at Gabi’s side, cautious of the other dog at first. “Hi, mind if I sit with you two? Being alone is boooooring.” But just after she had said that, another girl with a little cat walked in and asked to sit with the two aswell. “I guess we’re a quartet?” She sniggered, even Lexy barked, thinking it was a joke or something. The dog started sniffing and checking out the cat before Gabi pulled her away in case the cat got annoyed by it. Lexy then looked over to the Shiba with the boy, and watched the other dog.

D

Deleted member 227971

Dolly shrieked when she saw Lexy. She hissed at the top of her lungs and backed away. "DOLLY SHUT UP! Sorry!" Said Scarlet, picking up her psychopathic cat. "She is such a strange cat." Dolly narrowed her eyes at Lexy, and growled. "Dolly, you are a real pain in the ass sometimes, yunno?" Dolly meowed as if to say yes.

Waiting awkwardly for the train to set off, he fiddled with his wand, and then he noticed that the door slid open, again. He sighed, seeing two girls at the door. 'Yeah, I guess we're a quartet." he said quietly. He shuffled up, keeping Soggo firmly gripped. The shibe was trying to attack the other pets, waiting for Dominic to fall asleep. Dominic, however, was probably the most wide-awake he could be. His insides were starting to set on excitement again and his fists tightened to keep it in. Then he felt a jolt.

The train was slowly starting to move, picking up speed.

Eryn smiled at the white haired boy, grabbed her baggage and stepped in the compartment and put her luggage beside the window. The scenery was slowly changing as they were on their way to Hogwarts. The young witch sat down beside her luggage and noticed that the white haired boy seemed to be embarrassed, or rather bothered by something, but Eryn didn't have a chance to ask what it was as two other girls had opened the door to their compartment.

"Well I don't mind it" She said and looked at the girls. One of them had ginger-blond hair and the had blond hair and probably around Eryns age. both of them had also pets, so it would be quite interesting to see how the trip would turn out with two dogs and one cat.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 227971

Scarlet took the seat nearest to the door, and sat Dolly on her lap. "So. Im Scarlet Holly Cheffileds, but you may call me Holly. And this is my cat, Dolly." She said, Introducing herself. Just then, the trolley lady walked by and opened the carriage door. "Would any of you like to buy some sweets?" She asked.
"Okay" Said Scarlet "I'll have... a chocolate frog, a electric gobstopper and a twirly rock lolly." She passed the trolley lady a galleon. "Want anything guys? I'll pay"

Gabi sat next to the boy, careful not to get too close. She looked down to his dog, keeping in the urge to stroke it. Lexy sat comfortably inbetween Gabi’s legs, starting to sniff the other dog to check him out. “Sorry about your cat, Lexy just likes to check out other animals, she’s a sort of guard dog, you see, I hope she’s okay.” She reached out to stroke the little cat, she knew how much of a pain they could be, especially with nosy dogs around. “Speaking of Lexy.. she’s checking out your Shiba, he looks nice! Hope you don’t mind.” She said to the boy next to her. Lexy stopped and looked up to Gabi, who gave her a pat on the head and a playful fur ruffle.

After a few minutes, the sweets trolley came in, and Gabi stared at the delights on it. “I’ll have a chocolate cauldron please, thanks! Wait.. what’s your name?” She stared at the cat girl, feeling sort of bad that she was buying everyone sweets, but she never even knew her name. Lexy barked, seeing all the trolly treats. “No! You can’t have chocolate or sweets, you can have a bone at the school later.” The dog quieted down, knowing that she wasn’t allowed normal food, or at least as normal as it got in the wizarding world.

D

Deleted member 227971

"I already said, but, Im Scarlet Holly Cheffileids" She said, handing the money to the Trolley lady while taking hers and the other girl's sweets. "Here" She gave the girl her sweets. "So, what is your name?"

Eryn looked at Scarlet, who had just introduced herself, which was a good idea.

"I'm Eryn Lowell. Nice to meet you all." The young witch said, with a smile curving up on her lips. Few minutes went by and the trolley lady came and asked if they wanted anything. Eryn looked at Scarlet who was offering to buy everyone some sweets. She reached to her pocket to take a galleon.

"That's really nice of you Scarlet, but I can pay for my self, but thanks for offering." The brown haired girl said, with a smile.

"I'll have one Chocolate Frog and one Pumpkin Pastie." Said Eryn, gave the galleon to the witch who was puching the cart, tool the sweets she ordered and thanked.

Gabi looked at scarlet, “Oh, sorry! I must’ve been distracted with a Lexy the first time, nice to meet you Scarlet!” She looked at the girl with brown hair who also introduced herself, “Nice to meet you too Eryn, I guess I should introduce myself to you guys too, I’m Gabi Ashley Diamond.” Gabi took the chocolate from Scarlet and thanked her once again. She took a few bites, until it was all gone. They were delicious, she was so excited to get on the train to try some of their sweets. She quickly thanked the trolley lady and then said goodbye as she walked out. Gabi looked to the two other girls and then the boy, “So, I’m really excited for the choosing of our houses, I’m hoping for something like Hufflepuff, I love mythical creatures and muggle world animals.” Lexy looked up to Gabi, knowing she was talking about animals and looked quite happy with herself. Gabi tried to strike up a conversation with the houses to make everything less awkward between everyone, who had just been quiet after introductions.

'Oh, yeah, uh, I'll pay for me, I have a lot already.'. Dominic pulled himself off his seat, and nearly fell over. He held Soggo in one arm, and pulled himself back up. 'I'll have 5 packs of Bertie Botts' Every Flavour Beans please! Oh, and a Pumpkin Pastie, thanks!'. The elderly witch passed him his order, and he gave her the amount of money needed. He opened a packet, before realising everyone was introducing themselves, so he decided to try and politely introduce himself. In a quiet voice, he did so. 'I'm Dominic Stevens... Dominic Albus Stevens..'.

When he had finished, no-body must have heard because they were talking about houses. 'I'm hoping for Slytherin.... my parents... but I don't think I'll get it.....'. Dominic realised. He'd been thinking about how he couldn't get in Slytherin, but what house would he probably get... Ravenclaw! It wasn't too bad, probably his second choice if he didn't get Slytherin. A small smile appeared on his face from thinking about it.

D

Deleted member 227971

"Im hoping for Griffondor. It would be nice to get in the favored house." Said Scarlet, eating her chocolate frog. "Oh hey, look, i got a Dumbledore card!" She held the card in her hands and looked at it. "I don't know as much about magic, since im a muggle-born. But im glad im a witch and that is all that matters." She confessed proudly.

He sighed after hearing the word 'Gryffindor'. Dominic hated that house. Someone from that house had been the one who had landed his parents in Azkaban. 'I don't see how Gryffindor is so favoured. It annoys me. Even Hufflepuff deserves more credit.'. He could talk for a while on how much he disliked Gryffindor (hate would have been too strong), but he decided to try and talk the least he could. 'Uh.... no-one likes Slytherin, I'm guessing?'. The words came out automatically, of course no-body liked Slytherin, because of Voldemort and other mean students.

Gabi listened to the two talk about their houses that they hope to get, and smiled at Scarlet, "I hope you get into Griffondor, I know it's favoured, but there ARE other cool ones." She was quite surprised at Dominic, but she went with it anyway, "Eh, just roll with everyone's favourite I guess.. it's only because of all the good wizards and witches there. Also, Slytherin isn't too bad, if you like that sort of thing, it produces good evils, so something has to work in there." Lexy barked at the word Slytherin, she'd heard bad things about it, but Gabi liked to try and think on the bright side of things, and let's be honest, that house was very good at training to be.. less of a nice person. The dog settled down after a little stroke. "If any of your three are in the same house as me, I'll be more than happy sharing a bedroom with you, it sounds nice, actually." Gabi hoped to make friends with them, she thought they just all sort of clicked, maybe not Dominic yet, though. SHe looked outside, seeing a small castle, or what must be Hogwarts, in the far distance. Still, it would probably take a while before they were there. She pointed it out, getting excited already to arrive. Lexy sensed her excitement and barked, getting up to look out the window aswell.

D

Deleted member 227971

"I like Slytherin, but it doesn't suit me well. I like reptilian creatures and that as well, especially snakes. I have twin pastel pied royal pythons at home, two males, Swirls and Twister, and two bearded dragons, Pebble and Shelly, both female. I might bring them with me next year. It will be hard moving the cages and all, but it will be worth it. Hufflepuff would be my second choice, partly because My two favorite witches and wizards where in Hufflepuff. Tonks and Cedric" Said Scarlet. "Also, sorry if you get a bit bored of me, you will eventually, im a chatterbox."

'Wait, we've got to have been travelling a while to see Hogwarts.... from what I remember, it's about... five or six hours away. I wouldn't be surprised if that's just a random castle.... a Muggle one...... WAIT!'

After Scarlet mentioned her snakes, he perked his head up fast enough for his fringe to flick upwards, across the top of his head. He quickly shoved it down. 'You have SNAKES? I love snakes! My family won't have snakes, too scary for Muggles.. pfft. My dog running to my hou- never mind.'. He perked back down, and petted Soggo, who had flipped around to look at Dominic when he mentioned "dog running".

Quieter again, he apologised. 'Sorry, I have a thing for snakes.. um, don't get scared, please, I'm a... parselmouth. D-Don't tell anyone! My mum screamed at it when I was in full conversation with a snake at a zoo, it was kinda funny to see her reaction.'

"Oh, uhh.." Gabi looked back, covering her face with her slightly wavy hair in embarrassment. Lexy whined with her ears down at the disappointment of the mere muggle castle, and went back inbetween Gabi's legs, nodding to sleep. She really had thought it was Hogwarts, or maybe her excitement just got the best of her in the situation. She was never really that patient, and had only learned to be after getting Lexy as a pup, and having to train her.

Gabi listened intently about the boy and snakes, shaking her hair out of her face. "I went to America once on holiday, we used to get snakes around our holiday house, I usually just tempted them into a bucket or something and put them somewhere better, obviously I can't talk to them or anything." Lexy turned her head at this, waking up completely again, she'd probably not even been born when Gabi and her parents went there, since she was a few years younger, but she just started nodding off to sleep again, and eventually lay down to sleep for real this time.

"Soooo.. I can do Animagi, my parents have been teaching me ALOT so I would be good in Hogwarts, the training is full on and hard, but I can manage to do Animagus for a short time, I'll probably learn how to do it for longer as I got stronger at this new school." She smiled, proud of all the hard work that she'd been putting in for years, even before it was possible for her to transform anyway. "And if you're wondering, I can turn into a brown and white horse, with a black mane. Everyone calls it cute, it looks sweet, so, I guess it fits my personality? Anyway, it's heck a fun to be a horse, even if it isn't for long." Gabi looked really happy that she could finally speak about her magic skills to people, at home, she was always with muggle kids, it was alright.. but she longed to talk about magic to them. "I don't mean to brag, I'm just super excited!" She awkwardly said, hoping nobody would think she was bragging, not that she was trying to. She would've shown them her horse, but of course, they were on a train, and that wouldn't work at all.

655572_20180814_180920.jpg
This is the horse Gabi can turn into with her Animagus spell. Cute, right? :p

Listening about animagus was interesting to Dominic, as he had never heard of them before. 'You can be an animal? That sounds so cool.'. He hadn't noticed it yet, but Dominic was much more talkative (yet, still quiet), now he could talk about animals, particularly subjects that snakes fit in. 'I'd love to be a snake...'. The next part was very hard to hear, he was thinking. Nobody would go near him, he'd get to slide through small door knobs.

'There's so many things you can learn at later years of Hogwarts, for example, apparition. It's basically teleporting. There's also Flying lessons that only happen in the First Year. If you're good at it, you can practice and then try out when you're older, at Quidditch practices. You all know what Quidditch is, right?'. Dominic was in full swing about things you can learn at Hogwarts, he was showing his excited side again.

Gabi listened to Dominic, watching him get more excited, and less like.. a southern member, "Maybe you could learn to use a spell to become a snake? Who knows what the future holds for us now. I actually like the sound of teleporting, you could just be so lazy all the time, and then flying, well, that's just awesome!" She giggled, thinking about teleporting everywhere. She tilted her head at Quidditch, "No, what is it? Sorry, i don't know too much yet." Gabi looked down to Lexy, who had woken back up and been listening to Dominic aswell, turning her head at everything.

'Well, Quidditch is a sport, a very popular one for the wizarding world. There's a Quidditch cup every year at Hogwarts, and there's four teams, one for each house. On a team, there are three Chasers, two Beaters, one Keeper and one Seeker. The Chasers have to get a red ball, known as the Quaffle and throw it into the hoop, past the Keeper who guards them. That scores points. Sort of like Muggle basketball, on brooms. Yes, you ride brooms for this. There are black balls known as the Bludgers that are really heavy and soar around, the Beaters have to use their bats to hit the Bludgers at other people. It can get someone really injured, but they'll probably just be healed quickly by Madam Pomfrey, no problem. The final thing, the Seeker. There's a really fast golden ball that flies around the arena. The Seeker needs to catch that. After it's caught, the team who's seeker catches it recieve one hundred and fifty points, and the match ends. As you might have guessed, the team who has the most points wins. I'm surprised, for a Pure-Blood, you don't know about it..'.

Dominic took a deep breath as he hadn't talked the whole way through his explanation, and leaned against the window. The castle that Crystal pointed out, was now in full view, and it wasn't Hogwarts. 'Uh, you going to eat the stuff you bought, Eryn?'.

( @IDKWhatUserNameToDo )

Eryn listened to everyone as they were talking about different houses.

"I think that I'll probably be sorted to Ravenclaw, but I'm also fine with Slytherin or Hufflepuff." She said, but then heard the comment about Slytherin.

"Well, I can understand if the house is disliked, but it has produced many notable and powerful wizards and witches, both good and bad" The young witch informed the rest and again continued to listen to everyone's experience with magic and their knowledge about the Wizarding world and ate the Pumpkin Pastie she had bought. After the brown haired girl opened her baggage and dug up her wand. The wand was made of Apple wood, had a Phoenix feather as a core and was slightly bent and put her hands on her lap, holding her wand.

"I know right?" Eryn commented to Dominic with excitement in her voice."There's so much to learn, Charms, Potions, History and much more! And I've already know some spells. They're quite simple, but they're really cool!" She exclaimed and continued. It was clear that the young witch has been reading some school books and practicing some spells already. Eryn took her wand to her right hand (Which was her dominant hand) and pointed at the opposite bench and said "Colovaria" and from the young witches wand came a small lightning like zap and changed the color of the bench from its dark green to a much brighter green.

"I know it wasn't much, but if I keep practicing, at some point I should be able to change colors and patterns."

'Oh!'. He looked, shocked at the lightning. Dominic knew a few spells, not many, but he'd found a Hogwarts book somewhere when he was about nine, so he knew a few spells. He took a stone out of his pocket, and threw it into midair. Within seconds, he whispered 'Accio robes.' and his wand came flying to him. Soggo jumped back. 'It's fine, I'm not going to hurt you with my wand, am I?'. I know a few.'. Reaching up, he grabbed his The Standard Book Of Spells Grade 1. Dominic started reading it.

'Oh yeah, that reminds me. It's not in this book, I just thought. I found a note in my house which actually mentioned some spells, but they looked REALLY bad. I later found out, they're called the Unforgivable Curses. Well, three are, one isn't, but it's still really bad to do.'. Dominic had lightened up, and was now happily participating in conversation. Even better, there was a slightly visible glow from the distance, and through the walls, there was excitement. They were nearing Hogwarts.

Eryn noticed the big castle in the background and nearly jumped up. She quickly looked at everyone.

"Holly, Gabi. We need to change to our robes!" The brown haired girl exclaimed. "Um.. Dominic. Can you... Uhm.. Maybe go outside of our compartment for a minute?" The young witch continued, slightly flustered while she was digging after her school uniform and few seconds later found it.

Gabi saw everyone doing spells, and got really excited, “Wow! I know a few, my parents gave me a little notebook for starter spells, I haven’t tried them all though.” She looked to Dominic again, “I didn’t know about Quidditch because I was always doing muggle hobbies, like horse riding, hence the horse stuff, so I didn’t get time to look into games like that until Hogwarts.” She could do the same spell as the boy, Accio, which she usually used to summon her wand. She had packed it beforehand, so she thought she could show her spell like everyone else did. “Accio!” Her wand appeared in her hand, she put her right hand up, “Lumos!” A small glint of light on Gabi’s wand flared up, which she quickly put out before anyone looked at it for too long in the already light train. “Nox! And one last spell..” She lifted her wand up again, this time aiming down to Lexy, who sat up high, lifting her head and opening her mouth up. “Aquamenti!” A small trail of water came out of her wand, darting into Lexy’s mouth, who was frankly happy for the drink of water. “I taught her to do that when I was bored one day, my parents said that if I didn’t do it out in the open, I would be fine, so I spent a couple days in a row teaching her. She’s a smart girl, aren’t you?” The husky responded by licking Gabi’s hand in thanks.

When the girl saw the school, she jumped up just like Eryn. “Dominic’s already changed, he thought ahead.. and yeah, you probably should, uhh.. go out for a second.”

(Wish might be away, she’s camping right now and hasn’t been on in a day at least, so we can probably keep going, just make sure we can catch her up when she’s back and able to post)

Last edited:
Dominic nodded and walked outside of the carriage. He decided to meet some Slytherin students, so he went to a carriage, which was next door. He opened it, and started talking to what looked like second-years, in case he could get some advantage with the Sorting Hat.

'Uh, hi... I'm Dominic Stevens, hoping to be a Slytherin.... I came here because my friends want some privacy getting into Hogwarts robes.'
'Sure. Come in.', a Slytherin said with a smile. Dominic hadn't realised the smirk on the three Slytherin boys.
'Yeah. We can give you tips for Hogwarts.' said another.
'Thanks... names?'. Dominic responded, he regretted his decision, but decided not to leave.
'Eh.. we'd rather not.'. said the third Slytherin.
'Sit down, come on, don't be shy.'. said another.
'Umm.... sure...'. Dominic sat down, knowing he'd got himself into a situation. Then he felt a zap. 'AAAAAAAAAAGH! MY-!'. The Slytherins were laughing their heads off, one fell onto the floor. 'Colovaria!' A lightning bolt hit one of the slytherins and his skin became lime green.
'Oh! You've got yourself a duel, then, come on!' said the one who had fallen onto the floor. 'Flipendo!'.
Without much of a fight, Dominic slammed against the window wall of the carriage, and felt his nose in massive pain, it was bleeding badly.
'Ack! Incendio!'. Fire appeared on the end of his wand, and he waved it around, and the Slytherins stepped back. 'Yeah, that's ri- OH!'.
The fire had hit the wallpaper, and it was starting to burn. 'Aquacio!'. The fire was put out before it could cause much damage. Then he ran.

'Please be dressed, please be dressed! I really need HELP! Incendio!'. Fire appeared from the end of his wand, whilst he was knocking on the door.'

Gabi quickly got changed into her robes, facing the wall so the other girls couldn't see anything. She straightened them out, then felt a tug from Lexy, who got Gabi's attention and ran to the door and back. She went over, opening it slightly so only Gabi was visible, just incase Scarlet or Eryn hadn't been completed changed yet. She saw Dominic, with fire on his wand and looking quite distressed, asking for help. "Hey, what's wrong? You'll be able to come back in soon." She looked toward the next compartment, seeing some older boys looking angry, with wands almost as weapons. "What's-" She was cut off by Lexy running in front of her, crouching down and growling at the older boys. "If you're in trouble, I'll assure you, this husky can probably sort it out." She came out the door, closing it behind her to stand next to Dominic. She tried calling the two others if they could come to help.

As Lexy rushed out of the compartment door to defend Dominic, he noticed there was a figure behind the three second-year Slytherins.

'Wha' do yeh thin' you three are doin'? No magic outside o' Hogwarts!' boomed Hagrid.
'B-But sir, hi-' one of the Slytherins replied.
'No excuses, come wit' me now! Go down there, I'll be with yeh in a minute.'. Hagrid was obviously trying to defend Dominic. He bent down to whisper to Dominic. 'Yeh shouldn' get into conversations wit' them Slytherins, ev'ryone finds 'em vulnerable. Get back to yeh compartment. The dog's wit' you, right?'
'I can't go back to my compartment, and it's the dog of one of the people I share a compartment with.'. Dominic began to explain that the three girls were changing in the compartment and that he couldn't go in for the obvious reason. Hagrid nodded.
'OK, stay here, tha' dog can defend you quite well, you'll be fine!' and with that, Hagrid walked down the corridor, with the Slytherins.

Dominic waited, and remembered Soggo was in there. He'd just have to wait, bored.

Last edited:
Eryn had just changed to her robes as she noticed that Gabi had opened the door. The young witch heard clearly that something was wrong and grabbed her wand just in case. She walked to the door andand heard someone scolding some students. Then she heard the familiar voice of Dominic. Eryn calmed down asa everything seemed to be fine, but of course she had to ask what happened. Of course after Scarlet was done changing outfits.

Once Gabi looked back, making sure everybody was changed, (Just gonna say Scarlet's done, she can say she did after, otherwise we can't move on yet) she opened the door completely, letting Dominic in after sort of hiding behind it when Hagrid appeared. "What did you do..?" She asked him, curiously. She walked back in and sat down, making room for Dominic in his seat, Lexy came back too, happy that the boys left them alone. Gabi had also seen Hogwarts coming in the distance before, so she put her wand inside her uniform for safe keeping, they wouldn't want to be found using magic, would they? "Better put away your wands for a bit, at least until we get there, you saw what happened to those boys using magic." She sat back, looking out the window. "So, what now? We probably don't have too long left on this train." Lexy whined, obviously bored at this stage as well. "Hm.. I guess we could go over the first day, or something?" She gave a small smile and shrugged.

D

Deleted member 227971

"Ill get into my robes once i get there." Said Scarlet. "And yes, i got the snakes out of my birthday money. They where $30 dollars each, they where, ehum, tiny. But now they are HUGE. Look, here's a picture." Scarlet pulled out a picture of her twin snakes from her pocket. "Aren't they cool? " Scarlet stroked Dolly. "My parents where unsure at first but i assured them i'd be fine. They'd never hurt a fly. Well, maybe a fly but really, no damage have they done so far but left a mark on my wrist when they coiled themselves round it. Swirls is patient and calm, Twister is a troublemaker but a darling at heart."

snake.png

Dominic walked in, as everyone was dressed. 'You really should get dressed, I'd say we're about to arrive. I'll leave again.'. And with that, he walked out and shut the door. It was true, the castle was fully visible across the trees and the river. Hogsmeade Station was approaching fast, the First-Years would go with Hagrid, across the river, to the entrance of Hogwarts. From there, they would be sorted, and then Gonagall would make a short speech. After the meal, she'd make a bigger one, and they'd go to their house common rooms, find their beds and go to sleep. After the incident, Dominic was hoping not to get Slytherin now. But, from what he'd done, there was a high chance he was getting Slytherin. He put his head down and sank onto the floor.

'Please not Slytherin, please not Slytherin!' he thought. Soggo walked out, and stuck his head underneath Dominic. 'You'll defend me whatever I get. Thanks, Soggo.'. A tear dripped down his eye. 'Ugh, I'm getting emotional over nothing. Not nothing, this will change my future...'.

Gabi stroked down Lexy’s fur, making it look nice for their first day. She looked around, seeing Scarlet would change at Hogwarts, and Eryn was already done like her. So, she opened the door, seeing Dominic on the floor and went over to him. “Hey, you okay?” She lent down to him, seeing tears rolling down his face and Soggo with him, trying to cheer him up aswell, from what Gabi could presume. The husky moved the shiba aside slightly and went to Dominic, licking his face. “Lexy! Uhh, sorry..” She pulled the dog back, and she sat down at Gabi’s knees, being an obedient dog, she knew when she was being ‘bad’. “Sorry if I’m bothering you, you look like you try to get away from people sometimes, I just.. wanted to know why you were on the floor.” She smiled at him, seeing Hogwarts in the distance -yes, the real one- this time. Gabi took out a little black bandana from her pocket, it was black with dark red on the inside, with a little Hogwarts logo, she put it around Lexy’s neck. “Well, Hogwarts is near, and we’re ready!” She giggled, looking at Lexy.

'I'm really really sorry, it just gets... really overwhelming. Whatever house you get chosen for is the house you are forever. How people are going to treat you... and I'm starting to really be against Slytherin.... but I probably will get in.'. Dominic stood up. He was blushing a bit, it was stupid for him to get tense over nothing. Anyways, Scarlet's getting dressed isn't she? Students are supposed to get ready on the train... or else you're gonna be the only one in Muggle clothing.'.

D

Deleted member 227971

"Um, you know what, maybe i will get dressed now. "" Scarlet said "Im a quick changer, don't worry" Scarlet said, pulling her Hogwarts robes out of her bag. She quickly took of her clothes then slipped her robes on, pulling her collar up and dusting off her robes, before putting her old clothes deep in her bag. "Right, im done." Said Scarlet, sitting back down, she got her wand and put it in her robe pocket, then pushed her hair behind her ears. Dolly slept the whole train journey.

Last edited by a moderator:
'I think-'. The train jolted to a stop. Dominic stood up, and got flung backwards. 'We're heeeeere!'. He was right, the train had stopped, the doors had opened, Dominic had stood up again and Hagrid had appeared. 'Firs' Years! This way!' he roared. As if he was a shepard, all the First Years were following him off the train. He opened the door that Scarlet and Eryn were in, luckily Scarlet had finished, and he excitedly called them off the train. 'Let's GO! We're here! Come on!'. As he looked over to Hagrid at an open train door, he was sure that Hagrid had looked back at him and winked.