• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pottermore RP Disscusion

• Thread starter Deleted member 227971
  • Start date
There aren't a lot of people in the roleplay anyways, so Private's not that needed, really. I don't think there are many Harry Potter fans who like to roleplay on Pokecharms too. I'm not going to be adding a second character right now, probably not for a while by the way.

D

Deleted member 227971

Dolly hid under Scarlets table. I did read the posts, just Dolly is a naughty cat

@GalacticDeg She was on top of her head when she was going to the common room, there were dogs around, for example, Gabi has a dog in Scarlet’s common room

@WishLostWithTheStars Are we going to make Lexy and Dolly like eachother, or just stay away from eachother? Or maybe something happens to one of them, and the other has to help them so they start to like eachother better, I don’t know, lol

D

Deleted member 227971

Yeah. I always imagined in real life Dolly would do something stupid and get herself hurt. That could be how they bond.

@GalacticDeg Dolly hid under Scarlet’s table during the feast, then when they got to the common room, Dolly jumped up to scarlet’s Head

D

Deleted member 227971

@Jodie.xox Probably. Then the next day we will have lessons. Here is a timetable

Time Day1 Day2. Day3. Day4 Day5
———————————————————————
8:30 Breakfast feast
9:30. Charms Flying Potions Charms. Flying
10:45. Flying. Potions. Charms. Flying. Potions
11:30. Potions. Charms. Flying. Potions. Charms
12:00. Lunch. Lunch. Lunch. Lunch. Lunch
13:15. Potions. Charms. Flying. Potions. Charms
14:30. Flying. COMC. COMC. Flying. COMC
15:30. COMC Flying. Charms. COMC Flying
16:30 Break. Break. Break. Break. Break
17:00. DADA. DADA. DADA. DADA. DADA
18:15 end of lessons
19:30 dinner feast
20:20 clubs start
21:00 end of day/ sleep

DADA = Defence against the dark arts
COMC = Care of magical creatures

Saturday and Sunday, 11:00 to 12:00 is care of magical plants

Weekends are usually clubs.

Clubs:

Duelling club - courtyard
Book club - library
Creature club - Castle grounds
Wand practice club - Courtyard
Potions practice club - Secret room next to potions class
Flying tutoring club - Castle grounds

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't different houses have different lessons? And I don't think the Hufflepuff room would be a club because nobody goes in other people's common rooms.

D

Deleted member 227971

1. This is in the future, so Hogwarts has changed. (Also that is the timetable only for first years)

2. Ohhhh I forgot

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
If you are still accepting entries then:
Name: Alexander (Alec) Bane
Appearance: Average build, 4' 6", brown hair in the styler of a high fade with fohawk and design (look it up if you want), blue eyes, Caucasian.
Personality: He is a nice guy, who likes to make friends, he is quite smart and is protective of those he cares about.
Wand: Cypress wood with a Phoenix feather core 12 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility
House: Hufflepuff
Skills?: Fox animagus (he can do the transformation with a little bit of trouble and it tires him out to do it frequently)
Patronus: Sparrow
Pureblood

Owl: Snowy Owl
Name: Pearl
Markings: black tipped wings

Pet: Tabby Cat
Name: Kiara
Appearance: Normal tabby cat

We've just gone for our first day, got our houses, gone to sleep and we're waking up and gathering in the hall now, I think, and then lessons probs

You could just start by waking up in the hufflepuff room, then come to the hall and meet Gabi and Dominic, since those are the two in there so far, (Me and @GalacticDeg)