• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pottermore RP Disscusion

• Thread starter Deleted member 227971
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 227971

This is a RP based off Harry Potter. If you don't like Harry Potter, or you haven't read/ watched up to the third movie, and have no pottermore account, i suggest you don't join in

Pottermore join: https://my.pottermore.com/join (If you are under 13 use 2004 as your birth year or it will not let you join)

So, this takes place in 2020, in everyone's first year, over time, we will upgrade to different years, but we start at the first.
You have a patronus, and a house, from your pottermore account. (If you cant be bothered to use pottermore use these)

https://www.buzzfeed.com/carmenb47eee68ea/pottermore-sorting-quiz-all-questions-1zhpj?utm_term=.eqb2bB1yn#.kdPr8gBZe (Pottermore Sorting Quiz, All Questions) (Sorting hat)

Pick a patronus from this list (NO RARES LIMIT IT TO UNCOMMON UNLESS YOU GET A RARE ON POTTERMORE)
https://uquiz.com/l2Xlut?p=104237 (Full Patronus Quiz - Personality Quiz) (The quiz)
http://www.mugglenet.com/2016/09/complete-list-pottermore-patronuses-far/ (A Complete List of Pottermore Patronuses - So Far - MuggleNet) (The list)

Join forum:

Name:
Personality:
Wand:
House:
Skills?
Patronus:
Pureblood, halfblood or Muggleborn?:
Backstory: (Optional)

Owl: (You need one to send and retrieve letters and mail)
Name:
Markings:

Pet: (Optional)
Name:
Backstory: (Optional)

Name:

Rules:
No mythical pets please
Mythical patronuses are allowed, but only if you get them on pottermore. (Not the i gave the link to, the official pottermore patronus test, discover my patronus) Otherwise please limit it to unusual.
No godmodding
No elder wands/ best wands ever
No Unforgivable curses please
No fanmade houses.
Any connection/relation to ANY of the characters from the books/movies will result in a ban from the RP (E.g Harry potter's cousin/ Hermionie's little sister)
You may name your character "Ron, Hermionie or Harry" as long as you are only named after them, not being them.
It would be nice if you don't use and reference to the cursed child, i haven't read it yet ;)
If you want to name your character with your name, that is your choice, i wont stop you
Don't worry about what clothes you wear, as usually you will be wearing hogwarts robes
I would prefer it if we based these characters of ourselves (Like i will be doing) but you don't need to

Me:

Name: Scarlet 'Holly' Cheffeilds
Appearance: Ginger-blond hair, freckles, Blue eyes. (She looks a little like a mix of Hermonie and Ginny but different.) Half blind, her blind eye is silver
Personality: Loyal, caring, stubborn
Wand: 15' maple wood, dragon heart-string core with surprisingly swishy flexibility
House: Hufflepuff
Skills?: A cat Animagus but she doesn't know it yet
Patronus: Dragon
Pureblood, halfblood or Muggleborn?: Muggleborn

Owl: Eagle owl/snowy owl hybrid.
Name: Tawny
Markings: Pale cream-white with black spots.

Pet: Cat
Name: Dolly
Appearance: White with a tabby patch on her forehead, and black patches all over with mustard colored eyes

I hope this goes well :)
@Dootletail
@Jodie.xox

My wand:
My Wand.png

Attachments

• My Wand.png
    My Wand.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 35
Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Gabi 'Ashley' Diamond
Appearance: Bond hair just above the waist, pushed to one side of her body most of the time. Pale, but tanned skin. Dark blue top with white collar, black short skirt layered with almost a lace pattern connecting it to the top. Purple-ish lipstick, dark brown eye shadow and bright amber eyes. (The outfit cause why not, if she's ever out the school uniform.)
Personality: Kind spirited, resilient and usually a happy person who can lighten moods. She cares about mythical beasts and animals, therefore why she is in Hufflepuff.
Wand: 12' chestnut, unicorn hair, quite flexible.
House: Hufflepuff.
Skills? Horse Animagus, but she doesn't know until she can transform.
Patronus: Granian Winged Horse.
Pureblood, halfblood or Muggleborn?: Pureblood
Backstory: Most of her family had been wizards and studied magic, but she was the first to go to a school for it. Her parents wanted her to succeed in her powers of animals and mythical beasts and didn't know how to teach her about magic from home. They were quite a rich family, with the rich sounding second name of 'Diamond'.

Owl: Great horned owl.
Name: Jasper
Markings: Yellow eyes with brown, white and orange patches.

Pet: Husky
Name: Lexy
Appearance: Black with grey/white husky. Light blue eyes. Still a puppy.
Backstory: Bought as a send off gift to Hogwarts as a little puppy a few weeks before going to Hogwarts.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 227971

Yeah, In Harry potter their is a common room for each house. Girls sleep upstairs and boys on the first floor.

Before I join, can you look at my thoughts please?
  • You don't learn how to summon a Patronus until the Sixth Year or Seventh Year. Unless you're Harry and faint from every Dementor you see.
  • Animagus transformation, isn't that a spell, not a skill?
  • Owls count as pets
  • Have you thought of a headteacher and Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 227971

Q1: yes but it is part of the forum so go with it

Q2: it is a skill

Q3: Forgot that

Q4: no not thought about teatchers yet. I may add a forum for them or just NPC them

I do like Harry Potter, I’m on second book but watched 4 movies and know all the deaths in Harry Potter and I do have a Pottermore account and I’m a Ravenclaw. Am I fine to join, seeming I know the plot?

D

Deleted member 227971

Sure! It would be great to have more people join! The more the merrier!

Name: Dominic Albus Stevens
Appearance: White hair with a dark green at the bottom of a massive fringe covering his right eye (left from third person), pale skin and dark blue eyes. 3'11, and a healthy weight. There's a large mess of scars on his right shoulders, he tried to make a Death Eater mark on his shoulders when he was younger so he could be like his parents.
Personality: He's cold and distant, but sometimes, his excitement gets the best of him, and he'll become more confident.
Wand: Laurel wood, 10 inch, Dragon Heartstring, slightly bendy flexibility
House: Undecided
Skills: Parselmouth
Patronus: Wolf
Blood Status: Pureblood
Backstory: His parents were Death Eaters, who were arrested and sent to Azkaban. He was sent to a childless muggle family to try and remove his Slytherin qualities (hating muggles and muggle-borns), however it didn't work as he hates them. His muggle family knows about magic, they were told when he was sent to them. It's easy to see that he misses his parents.

Pet: Shiba Inu
Name:
Soggo
Appearance: A normal Shiba Inu, just with a collar that has a golden 'Soggo 12' on it. The number changes to what his age is. There are snake-like parts on on the collar. He would have a Death Eater mark, but the spell would have killed him.
Personality: Fierce to anyone but Dominic and his friends. To Dominic, it will do ANYTHING, no matter how insane.
Backstory: Soggo belonged to Dominic's parents before they were arrested, which the shibe escaped before it could be found by the Ministry. The dog ran all the way to Dominic's muggle parents.

(just a little note, you don't mind me not using my Pottermore stuff, I want to use a Slytherin because I've never really used antagonist-like characters. I'm not a Slytherin, I'm a Hufflepuff from Pottermore, if you want me to change to fit my Pottermore, go ahead and ask me)

Another thing, are parselmouths allowed?
And another another thing, the head is Professor McGonagall, I searched it. The Minister Of Magic is Hermionie Granger.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 227971

Yep parslemouth is allowed, accepted aswell. Also, I don’t mind you doesn’t use pottermore reference

Also my character is a Voldemort follower even though he’s dead, due to his grandparents being death eaters but they died in the battle of Hogwarts.
Thank you for letting me use a hawk.

Hiya'! I'm Interested to join so here's my Character Sheet

Name: Eryn Diana Lowell
Appearance: Eryn is 4'4" tall and slightly chubby. She has dark brown, fluffy hair that reaches just her jawline,bangs that reaches her eyebrows, green eyes. She usually wears her school uniform, but when she doesn't she wears light blue a over-sized sweater and normal jeans
Personality: Eryn is usually someone that you can lean on and you can ask her to help with nearly everything, very open minded and quite clumsy, but determined to get to her goals. She usually know every thing from reading books, but she usually has some difficulties doing it practically the first few times
Wand: Apple wood with a Phoenix feather core 13 ¼" and Surprisingly Swishy flexibility
House: Ravenclaw
Skills?: Knows a lot about both Muggles and the Wizarding world
Patronus: Otter
Pureblood, halfblood or Muggleborn?: Halfblood
Backstory: (Optional) Eryn comes from a family where her mother is a pureblood and her father is a muggleborn. She has two sibling that are twins to each other. One of her parents being pureblood and the other muggleborn gives her an advantage in both cultures in means of knowledge.

Owl: Barn owl
Name: Reegan
Markings: Looks like a normal barn owl, but has some feathers lost, because it has crashed into different objects, due to it's bad sight and old age.

Pet: (Optional) N/A
Name: N/A
Appearance: N/A
Backstory: (Optional) N/A

Last edited:
I think starting from Diagon Alley would be cool, getting our wands and stuff! But yeah, starting on the train WOULD get us to Hogwarts faster... I don't mind either way, as long as we don't skip the train.

Also, about the Slytherin Head (because of Snape's death), we could have Slughorn as it?

Last edited:
Same here. As long as you don't skip the train I'm fine with it. It would give us a good chance to introduce our characters to each other, but if you really want to skip it... I'm ok with it to

Also, there's a thing. Like Draco, my character (Dominic) will call students by their last names, but I don't know if saying "Diamond." to @Jodie.xox would be a good thing or bad thing... what do you guys think?

D

Deleted member 227971

Scarlet usually gets called by her middle name if nicknamed, so don’t call her Phillips please XD

D

Deleted member 227971

Nobody knows Scarlet’s second name really, even the teatchers call her Scarlet Holly

The teachers would call her "Phillips" though, it is your name, and a school has to know it to let you in. AND your character's surname is "Cheffields", not "Phillips".... so Dominic wouldn't call you Phillips... he'd call you Cheffields.

And please can you answer Jodie? You've ignored her twice..

D

Deleted member 227971

Ah yes, sorry, slight delay on the thread making, will have to do it tonight as my laptop is dead of charge, and it is EXTREMELY irritating doing it on a phone, you can’t get a word in without autocorrect.

Also, @GalacticDeg i forgot that, so Cheffileds it is theN

Oops I accidentally used Phillips, it is cheffileds, I got confused with one of my other characters

Last edited by a moderator: