• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Porygon-Z?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard of this but never could figure out how to get it could someone please tell me how to get Porygon-Z?

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Porygon-Z is obtainable by trading a Porygon 2 with a Dubious Disc attached to it.

You can get Wild Porygons in the Trophy Garden after obtaining the National Dex (they may only be unlockable on a certain day, like Eevees - I'm not sure how the Trophy Garden works exactly) and trading it with an Upgrade item attached.

Porygon Z also makes Porygon the only pokemon in the game with a two trade chain evolution,the first one requires Upgrade (Porygon 2) and the 3rd form requires the dubious disc.

and besides that Porygon Z has adds to the uniqueness of this pokemon...debugging time!

as far as i can tell from his moveset,he gets the addition of nasty plot and embargo as options,but replaces Trace with Adaptability (but still has the option of download)
Adaptability improves STAB

strange how i seem to like to talk about a pokemon i never use >.>

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I'm starting to think we need a Q and A topic for questions just like these. Although, questions like these are easily answered via the PokeDex as well.

Considering that its already been answered, and the topic starter is banned, gonna lock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.