• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemonfreak's Sprites (Now taking requests)

I made an edited version of Defgolemrazor:
ra88jm.png

The red on the razor is darker to get a more bloody effect. Also, here is Lee's Trainer Card:
333g3lv.png

There is also another Mystery Gift event that includes Lee in my Pokemon Dark and Light. You will obtain a this poke ball:
jt3o0w.png
but it'll be in your key items pocket. Then you're to go to Power Bridge where you are to find Lee. Lee will say some stuff about Rotom, then he will challenge you to a battle and will have all the Rotom forms.
After the battle, he'll notice you have the poke ball and say it's the Thunder Ball, able to capture even the rarest Electric Pokemon. But then, a huge thunder strike will come down and break the bridge. And then levitating, will be:
2w5pq85.png

RotomX
Electric/Dark
Meet at: LV. 100
Moves: Thunder
Comet Swarm
Darkness X
Darkness
Ability: Overload​
The only way of defeating it is to capture it with the Thunder Ball is what Lee says. If captured, Lee will congratulate you, give you 10 Master Balls, and leave. The event is over.

Other RotomX info:
Pokemon: All Rotom forms
Entry: RotomX was created when Rotom DNA went out of control like MewTwo. It only comes out if it's in an outrage.
Ability: Overload. If the opponent has a status problem, it'll faint. If the opponent is Porygon, Porygon 2, or Porygon-Z, it will faint when it comes out.
New moves: Comet Swarm, Darkness, Darkness X.

What's up 'Charms? I decided instead of new pokemon for my region, I use splices, so here's some new splice sprites: These are the grass starters.
3bynr.png
-LV. 16-
307x6vr.png
-LV. 36-
2dio7qd.png

3bynr.png

Name: Twigvin
Pokemon: Turtwig and Ekans
Type: Grass
Entry: It's easily mistaken for a vine, so it hides itself and waits for it's predator.
Ability: Overgrow. Raises the power of Twigvin's Grass-type attacks by 1.5x while Twigvin has less than 1/3 of its max HP (rounded down).
New Moves: Vine Hunt.
307x6vr.png

Name: Trevine
Pokemon: Turtwig, Ekans, and Sudowoodo.
Entry: It may seem like it's spores, but they're actually seedlings growing on Trevine.
Ability: Overgrow. Raises the power of Trevine's Grass-type attacks by 1.5x while Trevine has less than 1/3 of its max HP (rounded down).
New Moves: Growth Spore.
And this one took me FOREVER to plan and make out. Show this to your younger siblings (2-5 or so) and ask what they think about this.
2dio7qd.png

Name: Forestrangler
Pokemon: Arbok, Torterra, and Sudowoodo.
Entry: This pokemon is able to strangle even the toughest of metal and make an at least 10 in. dent.
Ability: Overgrow. Raises the power of Forestrangler's Grass-type attacks by 1.5x while Forestrangler has less than 1/3 of its max HP (rounded down).
New Moves: Strangle

The rest will come, but here's the dex # for the current pokemon on the Grudge Luck dex
1. Twigvin
2. Trevine
3. Forestrangler
15. Diggaplume
17. Mewbaby
23. GolemDfence
24. Defgolemrazor
31. Thundersnake
34. Wethrform
37. Turtguin
41. Lickikof
52. Ms. Mime
113. RotomX

And that's it, see you next time :)
Type, post, comment.

SORRY GUYS! My dad got home, we've been busy, and I couldn't think of anything ( oh yeah, and toontown went to my head ) so here you go, my most recent sprite.
332neba.png

Name: Foratpalm (Also running low on names)
Species: Helpful pokemon (Now showing species)
Pokemon: Sandshrew, Ambipom, and Parasect.
Type: Ground/Normal
Entry: When the world was made, this pokemon was used to dig holes and stack things up.
Ability: Scour. Inside: The pokemon will steal any items the opponent has and will throw it away when the next opponent with an item is sent out, or when it uses the item.
New Moves: Bury
Signature move(s): Helping hand, dig, bury.

Again, sorry for the delay.