• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemonfreak's Sprites (Now taking requests)

MY POKEMON SPRITES
[align=left]Fusions/Splices
10df5s7.png

Name: Thundersnake
Species: Snake Pokemon
Pokemon: Ekans & Raichu
Type: Electric
Entry: When an Ekans got shocked by a Raichu's thunder, it started to absorb the thunder and transformed.
Ability: Thunder Slither. Electric moves do 1X damage ground types.
New Moves: Thunder Dive.

2m26wis.png

Name: Turtguin
Species: Forest Pokemon
Pokemon: Turtwig & Piplup
Type: Ice/Grass
Entry: Being part grass, it usually hangs around freezing areas. Also likes meadows.
Ability: Frozen Solid. If it hails, grass, ground, rock, steel, and Bug pokemon get frozen.
New Moves: Ice Drill. Leaf Bush. Leaf Wind.

e8v3h0.png

Name: Mewbaby
Species: Baby pokemon
Pokemon: Togepi & Mew
Type: Psychic
Entry: It is rare, but if a Togepi egg hatches, it may turn pink and out comes Mewbaby.
Ability: Hatch Attack. If the user runs out of all it's moves, it will gain 10 PP afterwords.
New Moves: Love shell.

Mugshots

34q9tv5.png

Greg

wjhzpl.png

ABC

Trainer Sprites

35d8fa8.png

Greg

97jfr7.png

Terry

Trainer Cards

r2p7wx.png

Greg

2zssly0.png

Terry

More to come. Questions will be answered (if reasonable) Enjoy :)
[/align]

Re: Pokemonfreak's Sprites

Wow, you are pretty good! This makes another thread I will be stalking... The Mewbaby is so wiiin. The other s are well put together too, and the mugshots and sprites are cool too. keep spriting, for you'll become great.

zlyvia.png

Name: Lickikof
Species: Tongue Pokemon
Pokemon: Lickitung & Koffing
Type: Poison/Normal
Entry: This pokemon likes to lick almost anything it can find.
Ability: Sweet Taste. The user will not get poisoned and will always have lick paralyze the opponent.
New Moves: Tongue Bomb. Chomper.

HEY! NEW STUFF!

2z87q50.png
(Note: Bad Collar)
2vcx3s9.png
(Two different sprites, one person)
303hdlv.png
(Original)
10r0kus.png
(Shiny)
Name: Ms. Mime
Species: Female Mime Pokemon.
Pokemon: Mr. Mime & Jynx
Type: Psychic
Entry: With the DNA of a Mr. Mime, this pokemon was created with nearly 100,000 female DNA's.
Ability: Break Through. Can break through any barrier (Light Screen, Barrier, etc.)
Sp. Raise. Everytime the user is hit with a special attack, both sp. ATK and DEF is risen.
New Moves: Ice Kiss. Special Force. Physical Force

Wow, your new sprites are pretty cool. Sid is pretty cool, and the Rainbow kids are cool too. Lickikof looks like a gum ball.. sort of. Yum... that migshot and sprite is really good, regardless if the collar is bad. And it's about time Mr. Mime got a good-looking wife. good job!

Hello to all my viewers, (That or Kerauno) I have now decided a 3 day contest to vote for what sprite looks best. To decide, I am not doing a poll, you have to reply vote. At 7/24/2010, I will announce the winner. Reply Vote Now

IT'S OVER!
The winner of my sprites are:

6z5ykw.png

MEWBABY!

And only 2 voted over all, so this was just a waste as usual.
Anyway NEW:

anbqec.png

Name: GolemDfense
Species: Defensive Pokemon
Pokemon: Golem & Shieldon
Type: Rock/Steel
Entry: When a Shieldon died, a Golem decided to where the face shield for more protection.
Ability: Dfense. The user will start in battle with 3X the normal defense.
New Moves: Face Plant. Face-off

Evolves: at LV. 60 into

2uejx35.png

Name: Defgolemrazor (Fail. I suck at evolutions)
Species: Attack and Defend Pokemon
Pokemon: Golem, Shieldon, & Staraptor (or GolemDfense & Staraptor)
Type: Rock/Steel
Entry: With even stats, it is known to be a pokemon that doesn't change height or weight after evolves.
Ability: Dfense. The user will start in battle with 3X the normal defense.
New Moves: Tear-up.

HEY!
2mmwjdg.png

Name: Diggaplume
Species: Flower Pokemon
Pokemon: Diglett & Vileplume
Type: Ground/Poison
Entry: It can shoot poison gas and mud from the flower on it's head.
Ability: Muddy. Fire attacks do 1/4 damage, electric does 1X damage, and grass does 2X damage.
New Moves: Muddy gas.
vgublx.png

343rbbk.png

13z1lvq.png

166jwo.png

Blaze

Okay, these are really good. The GolemDfense is good, seeing that the Shieldon face merged well with the Golem face. But, the Defgolemrazor is... The same except the Staraptor crest. It doesn't merge well with it. It seems... To just sit on top of its head. If it was more on the sprite it would be better. ANYWAYS...

The Diggaplume is very good, the flower makes it look like a plant. Haha, plant... The mugshot and sprites are very nice. I see you used the Sprite and Mugshot for Blue from HG/SS. And this guy seems to be a fire type trainer. Intriguing... Overall, I'd give your sprites an... A-. Good job.

Kerauno said:
But, the Defgolemrazor is... The same except the Staraptor crest. It doesn't merge well with it. It seems... To just sit on top of its head. If it was more on the sprite it would be better.

Here's my edited version. I used a Bastiodon this time, and The razor (or whatever) is like a bird's beak.
wtuoat.png

On Today's sprites, I have something for my 2 fans.
KERAUNO AND LORD ZORTN I will leave the Name, Type, Entry, ability, and New moves up to you guys. If you want, you may put it in your sig. I will have codes for them.
For Kerauno (30% credit to Quashie for the Raichu Half)
1el5pu.png

Code:
[img]http://i29.tinypic.com/1el5pu.png[/img]
Name: (Insert name here)
Pokemon: Lucario and Raichu Splice & Lucario
Type: (Insert type(s) here)
Entry: (Insert entry here. Please no more than 2 sentences)
Ability: (Insert ability #1 here)
(OPTIONAL: Insert ability #2 here)
New Moves: (OPTIONAL: Insert new moves here)

For Zortn (10% credit to GPX)
2s96suu.png

Code:
http://i31.tinypic.com/2s96suu.png
Name: (Insert name here)
Type: (Insert type(s) here)
Entry: (Insert entry here. Please no more than 2 sentences)
Ability: (Insert ability #1 here)
(OPTIONAL: Insert ability #2 here)
New Moves: (OPTIONAL: Insert new moves here)

Other credit: 5% credit to Pokemon Marriland
5% credit to TinyPic
10% credit to Paint (No link sorry)
40% credit to me ;D

Other:
ac62l2.png

Name: Weatherform
Species: Mixed Weather Pokemon
Pokemon: All 4 Castform forms
Type: Normal
Entry: Being what seems to be an evolution of Castform, it's powers change with the weather
Ability: Weather cycle. Every 5 turns, the weather will change.
New Moves: Evaporation

Last edited by a moderator:

Wow, man, you're getting good! (looked at the first sprites, and kept going down and down) My favorite was the EPIC Bastiodon/Golem/Staraptor. That one is amazing! Mewbaby rules hands down too :3

OMG WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN. Thank you! You have combined my two favorite Pokemons! (And the revised Defgolemrazor is soo much better!) Humm, lets' see...
Name: Raicario
Type: Fighting/Electric
Entry: When a Raichu and a Lucario breed and their offspring is exposed to radiation, a Raicario is created.
Ability: Thunder Strike: The user takes 1/2 damage from all Electric and Fighting moves.
New Moves: Aura Thunder: The users Aura is combined with electricity and shoots it at the opponent. This attack never misses.

Again, thank you sooo much, and you have gotten sooo much better! Keep spriting!

EPIC!
Name: Killgoose
Pokemon: Zangoose & Zergoose sprite slice
Type: Normal/Dragon
Entry: When a Zangoose trained by Lord Zortn is released, due to it's overwhelming power, it mutates for vengeful reasons.
Ability: Vengance: Raises all stats by one stage if hit by an attack with a power over 70
New Moves: Z-strike: Hits all pokemon on the opponents side of the feild, may lower defence, high critical-hit ratio. (t's basicly a slash/crush claw morph)

I say you should DEFINATLEY CONTINUE MAKING SPRITES!!! THANKS!!!

HEY! New subjects of sprites: Eggs and Poke balls.
Here are 2 I made
2v8i8mf.png

Egg: Diggaplume.
Steps (Game): 5,160

1z1uy5i.png

Name: Zig-zag ball.
Effect: Has 50% chance of capturing Zangoose, Seviper, Zigzagoon, and Linoone.
Capture: X106 (1/2 as max) X1 other.

You may not see it, but there is a Z on the Zig-zag ball.

Me likey the Zig-zag ball! ESPECIALY because it helps me wit mah Zangoose capturing! ;D

I like eggs. your egg is awesome. I like new balls. your ball is awesome. these are basically flawless, but make the Z on the ball more evident. It will be better. Overall, your sprites get an A+. Keeeeeeeeep spriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiting!

TheTurtwigFreak said:
Here's my edited Zig-zag ball:
2zrj7h2.png

Kerauno said:
your egg is awesome. your ball is awesome.
Uh... No offense but to me, that just sounded so wrong. :o
I was gunna say the same exact thing, but i thought it wasn't approprate at the time. :p

Oops. I didn't notice. :p What meant to say was that your Diggaplume egg looks fantastic. And your Zigzag Ball is awesome too. Good job in making the Z more evident. Sorry that I didn't make my comment more direct.

I thing the name for the egg is simply perfect. why? well my baby brother's nickname is Digga. ;D I'm serious too. when he was younger, he used to always say "diggadiggadigga" over and over very fast. Sorta like this:
[move]diggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadigga....................*GASP FOR AIR* and repeat[/move]

A

Anonymous

Lord Zortn said:
I thing the name for the egg is simply perfect. why? well my baby brother's nickname is Digga. ;D I'm serious too. when he was younger, he used to always say "diggadiggadigga" over and over very fast. Sorta like this:
[move]diggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadiggadigga....................*GASP FOR AIR* and repeat[/move]
Lol really he did was he crazy for digglette???

ElectricGymleaderAutumn said:
Lord Zortn said:
Lol really he did was he crazy for digglette???
No, he loves Infernape more. And he didn't know much about pokemon then. the only pokemon he knew off the top of his head was pikachu. haha DURRH.

HEADS UP!
I won't be spriting for a while. Just need a break. I'll come back on August 7th. You can wait that long can't you? If not, here is my most recent sprite
doklll.png

Name: Tsumori (English: Battysnake)
Species: First Flight Pokemon
Pokemon: Tsutarja & Koromori
Type: Grass/Flying
Entry: Either Tsutarja evolved form or a distant cousin of it. It likes to make winds that blow leaves off of trees.
Ability: Batty. The user will hit an opponent even if the opponent is gone (using dive, dig, etc.)
Squeezer. Moves like wrap, fire spin, etc. will do 30 points of damage each turn.
New moves: Vampire Bite. Green Wrap.

Hey, I decided to continue spriting, but this time, I will be taking requests AGAIN! Eggs, Pokeballs, Splices, you name it.

So have fun requesting :D

Please request.

In my games pokemon light and dark, there is a trainer you can battle via mystery gift. The gift is called The Champion's Medal. After winning the Elite 4 after obtaining this, you will find an extra room you pass by, in that room is:

World Record Champion Clare
157c8i9.png

Azumarill LV. 60 (70 Post)
Fearow LV. 60 (70 Post)
Machamp LV. 63 (75 post)
Marowak LV. 65 (70 post
Seel LV. 65 (79 Post)
Togekiss LV. 70 (LV. 79 post)

Here is the model.
243j4fo.png

There are also other WRC around the region after the battle.

Hm, interesting. Your game sounds interesting, and Clare's sprite is very nice. It's cool that she has a medal around her neck. And you can only battle her via Mystery Gift? That certainly is a cool idea. And, I would like to make a request. A Mightyena Pokeball, please? Thanks in advance.

Here, not the best at "Cosplay" poke balls.

1zd1wxu.png

Code:
[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/1zd1wxu.png[/img]

Feel free to ask me if you want anything changed, or if you meant something else.

Hey just recently made the Mugshot of the World Record Champs.

33ze876.png

Just a redesign of my Sid sprite. Note: You can not battle any other champ until Clare is defeated. You don't have to battle Clare though if you don't want to.

Hmm, very nice. i see that a lot of people are using Sabrina's mugshot for a lot of things. I like it.

Oh, well. I wanted the ball translucent but this will do. And, I don't mean to be a pain, but, can you add ears? If not, that's okay.

Sure
1695gkn.png

Code:
[img]http://i27.tinypic.com/1695gkn.png[/img]
And yes, sorry. Ever since I got windows 7, my computer won't do transparency. The ears, in my opinion, actually makes it look better. ;D

What's happening 'Charms? Nothing? Well I got something, but I don't know if this is either sprite or art or... Pre-made sprite together. But here's what I call Poke Savior Teams

This one you can see in my sig:
1gq6af.png

Here's one for my sister:
2lcmxiv.png

Also, I got something new, the first gym leader you fight in my Pokemon Dark and Light: LEE!
jk7n1h.png
(I'll post the trainer card Later.

And also please if you want someone to recreate sprites into something else:
TheTurtwigFreak said:
I not so good at recreating sprites.
So all you need for a Savior team is a Team Name, Sprite, Pokemon, and Slogan (The bottom quote)