• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Worldwide Adventures

Role Play

Welcome to the wonderful world of Pokemon, where our heroes will explore the differing regions of the Pokemon World. Beginning in the Kanto where Professor Oak is ready to give out Pokemon to new beginning trainers.

Note: To apply for this RP you must include your character sheet and final Pokemon Team (Your final teams can change depending on how the RP goes for your character)
**Not everyone will be accepted as to keep a well sized cast.**

Rules
-As always review the Pokecharms Rules, every, single, one...
-Pokemon Teams must be constructed using the current Gen the RP is on, or ones before it, no Pokemon Past a Generation will be allowed.
-Play an active role in the RP, get involved and keep in contact
-Trainer on Trainer violence is not going to be allowed unless for comedic purposes, same goes for Trainer on Pokemon Violence (except for antagonists)
-No. Mary. Sues!

Name:
Hometown & Region:
Personality:
Appearance:
Partner:

Name: Chase
Hometown & Region: Cinnabar Island, Kanto
Personality:
Chase is an easygoing and carefree kid that tries to see the best in people and pokemon.
Appearance: Chase has gold colored eyes and short spiky red hair. He wears a black long sleeved button up with a red tie, tan jeans, and black/red running shoes.
Partner: Growlithe (Female)
Final Team
850298_trainercard-Chase.png

Name: George Johansen
Hometown & Region: Cerulean City, Kanto
Personality: George is a bit of a quiet kid. It's not like he doesn't want to speak, he just doesn't have much to say. However, if something needs to be said, he won't sugar-coat it.
Appearance: A grey-and-blue-striped sweater with a pair of black jogging trousers. His hair is caramel blond and he has very noticeable braces. He wears a pair of purple sneakers and blue socks.
Partner: Pidgey (Male)
Final Team:

Name: Anthony Phillips
Hometown & Region: Lavender Town
Personality: Anthony is a friendly, calm and laid back individual who isn't afraid to make new friends or start a conversation. He loves Pokemon and enjoys battling, displaying a more confident persona when doing so, but he has a strong hatred for losing and stubbornly sees defeat as humiliation, mainly blaming himself for his defeats.
Appearance: Standing at 5'5 with Fair skin, Hazel colored eyes and smooth long White hair (something that runs in his family.) His clothing consists a turtleneck jacket colored White from the neck to his upper chest and Red from there to the bottom (Black for his sleeves), Black pants, Black trainers with White soles, Black fingerless gloves and a Blue belt bag that rests close to his left hip. (The link provides a much better example.)
Partner: Munchlax
853571_trainercard-Anthony.png

Name: Hana Cook
Hometown & Region: Vermillion City, Kanto
Personality: Filled with childish excitement, Hana rarely sits still longer than is necessary and runs from one place to another, often dragging some unfortunate soul around. Whilst this can be exhausting for others, she means no harm and is more confused than anything when people call her out for it. She was given her partner in an attempt to drain her fuel tanks so to speak, but so far it only caused her to be more energetic.
Appearance: Hana has fair skin, dirty blonde hair that she keeps in a ponytail, blue eyes that are almost always visible behind a pair of glasses, a blue skirt along with a black shirt and black boots
Partner: Voltorb
Final team:

Name: Aster
Hometown and Region: Goldenrod City from Johto
Personality: Relatively outgoing and friendly, likes helping people, and loves all Pokemon no matter what.
Appearance: Around 6'3, has brown, bushy hair and glasses, and green hoodie with a white t-shirt under it
Parter: Nidoran
Final Team:
853860_upload_2020-10-2_18-24-0.png

Name: Jinx Falls
Hometown & Region: Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Personality: Jinx is very kind and loves to care for her pokemon. She will be either your best friend, or your worst nightmare. Jinx tends to carry herself with an air of brightness to her. She will be the person you tends to take care of others.
Partner: Eevee, Grace, Female
Other pokemon: Happiny
Final Team:
853951_trainercard-Jinx.png

Last edited:
Name: George Johansen
Hometown & Region: Cerulean City, Kanto
Personality: George is a bit of a quiet kid. It's not like he doesn't want to speak, he just doesn't have much to say. However, if something needs to be said, he won't sugar-coat it.
Appearance: A grey-and-blue-striped sweater with a pair of black jogging trousers. His hair is caramel blond and he has very noticeable braces. He wears a pair of purple sneakers and blue socks.
Partner: Pidgey (Male)
Final Team:
George Johansen (RP) Trainer Card.png

I have a question what about baby pokemon like that of igglypuff and hapiny since they have evolutions in the Kanto would it be ok for those types of pokemon to be available? Also what about the evolutions of Eevee are those available as well in the first region?

@ManyAchievables Accepted.

@EmoKitty21 I'll allow baby pokemon along as their evolution are related to the current region we are in. As for Eevee's evolutions your only allowed the ones in the Kanto but you can gain access to the other once we reach the region that has them.

Also I find it funny I was actually starting to come to terms with this idea dying I guess I was wrong seeing as there are some that are interested.

Well there goes one pokemon team as I wanted to have my character have a Sylveon as it would suit them the best. It would take a long time for them evolve if we go in the order of the region for when they came out. Do not worry I will work on alternative for that until later.

Another thing once we have a enough people I'll post the RP. The way we're doing this RP is going to be actually like the anime we do one or two filler scenes before we did the Gym battles. This will repeat until we make it to the league I might make a discord to so we have a plan to put filler idea without them being lost.

(For people that don't know what I mean by filler)
The filler can do anything reasonable like how your trainer encountered one of their pokemon or some kind of minor conflict. I don't want want to see someone beating the entire organization of Team Rocket in one small afternoon.

Name: Jinx Falls
Hometown & Region: Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Personality: Jinx is very kind and loves to care for her pokemon. She will be either your best friend, or your worst nightmare. Jinx tends to carry herself with an air of brightness to her. She will be the person you tends to take care of others.
Appearance:
10-03-20_2-40-24 AM.png
10-03-20_2-40-34 AM.png

Partner: Eevee, Grace, Female
Other pokemon: Happiny
trainercard-Jinx.png

Last edited:
Name: Marina Cykes
Hometown & Region: Driftveil City
Personality: Quite outgoing and is loves to meet new people, explore and try new things. She loves pokemon and everyone. Likes battling but she prefers to spend time with her pokemon.
Appearance: Long brown hair, 5' 5", Usually wears a black beanie with a white poke ball design, white and black dress with a black Pokeball design, with a red jacket over top, she wears a corsage with a white lily on it
Partner: Grace the Goldeen
Final team:
853496_trainercard-Marina.png" alt="Marina&
853496_trainercard-Marina.png" alt="Marina&

853496_trainercard-Marina.png

Last edited:
Name: Anthony Phillips
Hometown & Region: Lavender Town
Personality: Anthony is a friendly, calm and laid back individual who isn't afraid to make new friends or start a conversation. He loves Pokemon and enjoys battling, displaying a more confident persona when doing so, but he has a strong hatred for losing and stubbornly sees defeat as humiliation, mainly blaming himself for his defeats.
Appearance: Standing at 5'5 with Fair skin, Hazel colored eyes and smooth long White hair (something that runs in his family.) His clothing consists a turtleneck jacket colored White from the neck to his upper chest and Red from there to the bottom (Black for his sleeves), Black pants, Black trainers with White soles, Black fingerless gloves and a Blue belt bag that rests close to his left hip. (The link provides a much better example.)
Partner: Munchlax
861943_trainercard-Anthony.png

Last edited:
I think I might wait until one of the later regions until I get a starter, I might only have one, maybe two.

P.S. I might bring Magmar, Electabuzz and Rhydon in to Sinnoh to have them evolve unless evolving them earlier is permitted.

Hey, is this still accepting people? If so, I'd like to join

Name:
Hana Cook
Hometown & Region: Vermillion City, Kanto
Personality: Filled with childish excitement, Hana rarely sits still longer than is necessary and runs from one place to another, often dragging some unfortunate soul around. Whilst this can be exhausting for others, she means no harm and is more confused than anything when people call her out for it. She was given her partner in an attempt to drain her fuel tanks so to speak, but so far it only caused her to be more energetic.
Appearance: Hana has fair skin, dirty blonde hair that she keeps in a ponytail, blue eyes that are almost always visible behind a pair of glasses, a blue skirt along with a black shirt and black boots
Partner: Voltorb
Final team:

I am still working on her team, but the main three I have down is Eevee, Hapiny(as they will not evolve at all.), and ponyta. Though this is liable to change later on as it will not be set in stone.

Name: Sayonara
Hometown & Region: twinleaf town (Sinnoh)
Personality: He's a very shy, smart kid, he's more strategic than most
Appearance: he has a yellow hoodie that goes with his black jeans and running shoes, he has a backpack with all the stuff he needs. black hair and eyes
Partner: Machop (Named Macho)

jakeorsmtn

Previously ☆ JakeOS ☆
Personality: Relatively outgoing and friendly, likes helping people, and loves all Pokemon no matter what.
Appearance: Around 6'3, has brown, bushy hair and glasses, and green hoodie with a white t-shirt under it

(I hope I'm not too late! If I'm missing anything, please let me know!)

jakeorsmtn

Previously ☆ JakeOS ☆
Okay, sorry, let me redo that real quick-

Final Team:

upload_2020-10-2_18-24-0.png

Hey I have finished my bio. I will update with a written description later on as I have been busy, and have not had the time to write it out. Also I hope the shiny vulpix is ok later on.

jakeorsmtn

Previously ☆ JakeOS ☆
I just realized I got him mixed up with another OC so instead of describing here is a picture.

upload_2020-10-3_13-2-47.png

This is for his lore but in roleplaying he isn't edgy or have bandages, but everything else is the same and he has the same personality.