• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Worldwide Adventures

| Korutesu |

Previously NotAPokemonRanger
Name: Del

Hometown & Region: Twinleaf Town/ Sinnoh
Personality: A Quiet but sometimes rude person, When talking he only means the truth even if it hurts towards the person he is speaking to
Appearance: Wears a black hoodie with dark grey jeans with a white undershirt, with a belt carrying his different types of dark type pokemon
Partner: Absol

Final Team:
Absol, Crawdaunt, Venusaur

@Red Gallade my idea is to have a six person cast so we can have three groups of two each pair will go on their own adventure. The pairs can interact with one another the reason I'm doing this because I'm not in love with the mental picture of a small mob of young trainers going for gym to gym. I feel doing it this way will make the RP a bit more fun but if this idea fails we can just fall back on the normal mobbing. The only time everyone will group back up is for main event like taking down the evil team at their base or something.

If I remember, I believe this was it.
861943_trainercard-Anthony.png

jakeorsmtn

Previously ☆ JakeOS ☆
Oh, ok. i think it's just the fact that gen 2 is over run with gen 1 mons that I got confused. In that case, I'll have ninetales as my fire type

I don't know if some of you remember but we are currently doing the pairs idea where one OC is paired up with another person's OC as they go about exploring the region. Right now me and @Red Gallade are currently pair up if some of you don't have a buddy dm a person to see if they want to pair up with you. This will stay in place as long as its running smoothly if not everyone will once again everyone will be together in a large group.

I mean if no one else post in the RP we can have fun with just the four of us I got a lot of cool ideas. I want to do in the RP so yeah let's see who post in the meantime.