• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open pokemon world adventure ( gen 1-7 regions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this tells the story of a group of pokemon traveling around the world region to region no matter what we all stick together.( as more people join the rp the more bigger the group gets)

alright here is what you need to type
name:
pokemon: gen 1-7
personalities:
(your story)

MY INFO
name: jeremy
pokemon squirtle
level: 15
personalities: brave,kind,unperdictable

as I start packing for my journey around the world I ask my self am I ready to face the dangers I shake that thought. as my brother Wartortle and my dad Blastoise help me pack my dad told me this " blast blastosie oise blast blastoise" and my brother told me also " wartrotle war tortle" and they ment that. "well off I go" I said hoping to make some friends.

Last edited:
Name: Rose
Pokemon: Eevee
Level: 20
Personalities: kind, shy, loyal

Name: Hiro
Pokemon: Umbreon
Level: 40
Personalities: brave, careful, sassy

Rose was sitting ouside of her den. She was waiting for her brother Hiro to came from forest

Last edited:
name:Kroni
pokemon: Riolu
level:25
personalities:Really like scare peoples,really good hiding, like to make puns,Friendly

name:Frisk
pokemon: Cubone
level:12
personalities:don´t like when Kroni don´t stay with her,timid,blush easily

Kroni appeared in Rose side and said "Eevee.......... don´t you know how to greet a new friend? shake my hand" he said with he whole body black, just showing him red eyes

Last edited:
name: Cocoa
pokemon: Furret
level: 24
personalities: Skeptical,Friendly, Adventurous, Clumsy , Weird and forgetful

Cocoa hid underneath the ground beside kroni was standing she gone out of the hole and saw riolu "Hi there!" She said shouting

Name: Barry
Pokemon: Bidoof
Level: ....wat? (Lv. 42)
Personality: Docile, strong willed, a love of the occasion drink

The sound of rushing water could be heard as the brown, chipped toothed Bidoof releaved himself on the tree. It had been a long day and he was looking to procure some refreshments to help him relax from a hard day of...well, calling it work wouldn't be very accurate, let's just call it "activities. Finishing up, Barry grunted as he began to explore the forest, it had been almost thirty minutes since he last had a drink, and he needed to find his trainer, or at least A trainer, to nick some beverages from! It took all of a minute of walking before running into the Eevee, the Vulpix, and the black shadow with dark, red eyes.

"Ah knoaw, ish da dehmona of da wood!!", Barry exclaimed, not recognizing the Riolu "dhont whoory kidds ahl protekta ya!" And with the, Barry jumped between the two Pokemon and the great, red eyed figure, hoping that by fending off this evil creature these kids parents would give him a fat reward. Granted it was just hitting Barry the the demon of the forest might actually have been something he made up last week to prevent that gang of Machop from beating the snot out of him for vomiting all over that guys sister, he couldn't remember. It was at this point that Barry also remembered that he was a massive coward, in less the a second, he decided the best course of option was just to save one.

"Uhhhh, ahn second thot, I dink I hear mah cowardis callin, LHET BAIL!", Barry cried as he grabbed the Eevee by her tail, sprinting away from the shadowy, red eyed monster all the while dragging the Eevee through the dirt. He decided to save the Eevee over the Vulpix because Eevee's tended to have slightly larger families, and maybe she had a hot sister would be so grateful for saving her sisters life, she would fall hopelessly in love with him....Hey, Barry could dream couldn't he?

"okay then?" he said, showing his normal body "this guy is the more weirdo I already meet" he said walking off, then he sister arrived "KRONI!!!! where you was this whole time your lazybones!!!!!!" her said angry

An Umbreon arrived from forest.
"Hiro! Finally, where have you been knucklehead?" Rose asked her brothe who came from forest with little blue bag in his mouth
"I have some gift for you." Hiro smiled

Helloo
meme.jpg

(Frisk is a cubone no a eevee)
"hey calm down little sis" he said almost bursting out of laughing "what is funny of this!?" her said blushing "why I was bored....... down to the bone" he said laughing "KRONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!" Frisk said angry

"What is it? What is it?" Rose asked and jumped aroung Hiro
"Calm down little sis." Hiro said and placed bag on the ground
"C'mon, show me you knucklehead!" Rose said
"First gift is from me. Here." Hiro said and pulled flower crown from bag and place it on Rose's head
"Thanks, knucklehead." Rose smiled and licks Hiro's cheek
"This is from Comet (Ninetales)." Hiro said and pulled Fire Stone from bag and placed it in front of Rose
Rose away for step from Fire Stone.
"This is from Sparky (Raichu)." Hiro said and pulled Electric Gem and Thunder Stone from bag and placed it in front of Rose
Rose sniffed Electric Stone and tried not to touch Thunder Stone.
"And thi is from.....Sandy (Vaporeon)." Hiro said and put his head in the bag to reach Water Stone, Pecha Berry and Heart Scale and place them in front of Rose.
Rose took Pecha Berry and bit it.
"Berry is okay, but why do you want to evolve me?" Rose asked
"I want you to decide in what do you want to evolve." Hiro said
"I don't want to evolve right now so..." Rose said
"Okay, I will bring this to our den so...if you decide....they will wait for you." Hiro said and picked all items in bag and brang it into den.

Cocoa watched them with her head sticking out of the hole knowing that the riolu ignored her, so she just watched them

"So sis, wanna go for a walk?" Hiro went outside of the den
"Sure." Rose said "It was so boring to wait for you."
"Really? Well...let's walk for some time, maybe we meet new friends..." Hiro said

"I´m going to pick some berries lazybones!" her said, her crawled one tree and picked some berries, when her trowed the berries her falled "Frisk!!" he said picking her and falling in one river "on the next time try be more dry bone and not fall in a river!" Frisk said

Cocoa climbs up the berry tree gonna get berries when suddenly she fell from the tree butt first on the ground "That was butt hurting.."

Hiro and Rose were walking on forest when they saw Furret who just fell of the tree.
Hiro went to her. "Hey, little, are you okay?"

Hiro looke up on tree. "Uhmmm..." Hiro climbed on tree and went on branch where he saw Aspear Berry.
Rose looked up to see where her brother is.
Hiro took Aspear Berry and jumped from tree making and front roll in the air and landed to his feet.
Rose eyes sparkled "I want to learn that." Rose whispered to herself
"There you go." HIro said and gave Furret her Aspear Berry.

"Thank you kind sir here is my blessing" Cocoa starts praying to arceus then finishes "You are a kind person young man"

name: Liam (or Lucas)
pokemon: Sceptile, Charizard, Greninja, Pikachu, Talonflame, Lucario
level: 20-39
personalities: Brave, Bold, Quiet, Quirky

name: Fire
pokemon: charmeleon
level: 26
personalities: seriosly , like chocolate , sometimes wanna fight
Fire lived don't one , he lived with two brothers , sometimes brothers called him Determike , in one day Fire went to adventure hoping to meet a lot of pokemon .

Name: Rexie
Pokemon: Pikachu
Level: 17
Personality: Nice, Kind, and Never Starts Fights
Sparky loves music and played guitar every day. Sparky dreams of playing his music worldwide to everyone, so he set off on a journey to play music and make new friends.

Name: Will
Pokemon: Wartortle
Level: 30
Personality: Giving, Fun-Loving, Cocky (but only after recent success), and Joyful.

Name: Rogers
Pokemon: Charmeleon and Nidorino
Levels: 38 and 37
Personallity: Annoying, loves to start fights, Cool, Calculated, Extremely Cocky, and a jerk.

Will had just started his journey after having to stay home for 5 years to help his mom, after she broke her spine in a car accident. She just recently died for an unknown reason, and the doctor couldn't figure it out. Will felt broken for a while and didn't even train Wartortle, as he had done every morning since getting him on his 10th birthday. Professor Oak told him though, instead of sitting around and feeling bad for himself, that he should go on a journey and so he did. Now to the present, Will was in Viridian forest, and was battling all these bug catcher dudes, they were pretty easy, but he knew he was probably the greatest trainer ever so... He then found himself being stared down by a Pikachu. He knew that Pikachu, it used to be around Professor Oak's lab.

" Pikachu do you want to come with me on my journey?" Will asked quietly. The Pikachu looked like it was mulling things over until it nodded it's head, and capped it off with a " Pika!"

Will pulled out a ball and tossed it, 1 shake. 2 shakes. 3 shakes. PING! Will felt great he had just caught a Pikachu. Instantly, the Pikachu popped out of it's ball, and took it's place on his shoulder. Little did he know, he looked identically to his father, THE Pokemon Master Red with his Pikachu.

In Pewter City...

" Congratulations on earning your Boulder Badge, but I have some advice for you, love is the key to strong Pokemon, not training. Training is important, but care and love will help your pokemon reach new levels." Brock exclaimed as he handed Rogers a badge.

" Pitiful... Why should I take advice from someone I beat, especially if they are weak like you..." Rogers muttered under his breath. " You're beginning to sound like that freak Will" he muttered even quieter.

Last edited:
Name: Berry [Not to be confused with Barry]
Pokemon: Mew (Shiny)
Level: 25
Personalities: Charming, Silly, Somewhat Shy, Sometimes a Coward

Berry was getting quite bored and lonely in his/her den so he/she goes around his/her home region (Kanto) to find some travelers. He/she finds some travelers named Will and Rogers. He/She secretly follows them while they are not noticing.

Last edited:
Will had made it through Viridian, and was now in Pewter currently in his gym battle with Brock. His Wartortle had beaten Brock's Geodude and Brock had sent out Onix.

" Onix use your Rock Tomb attack!" Brock yelled!

" Wartortle spin to the left and fire off Bubble Ice!" Will countered with a flick of his wrist. Wartortle spun gracefully away from the Rock tomb and hit Onix with a Bubble Beam and Ice Beam attack, and it had no chance.

" Onix is unable to battle, so therefore the challenger and his Wartortle are the winners!" The Referee shouted. Will ran up and grabbed his Wartortle and spun him around in a circle.

" We did it buddy, we're on our way to number 1!" Will shouted and posed holding up his badge and 2 fingers.

Brock chuckled. " Good job kidddo, just make sure that you don't get too confident." Will nodded and ran to tell Professor Oak about his victory.

I'd see the trainers through the window. "Well, looks like they are trainers alright. I'll meet them when they get the 4th badge."

I'd chuckle while they leave the building "We'll meet soon...We'll meet soon..." I'd fly away, only unnoticed while following them.

Status
Not open for further replies.