• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft: The Lost Princess (Discussion)

Which mission should GS and Mistral go on first?

• Missing Muk

• Community Service

• Body Guards

Results are only viewable after voting.
A character for the Stormbreakers that @Hecotoro and Discussed in convo and worked on

Full Name: Frederic Tristan du Lac (Ancestors: Lancelot Du Lac I and Tina Silver: Met in Parral while searching for her teacher.)

Race: Human

Class: Cleric

Element: Ice

Guild: Stormbreakers

Appearance: 6'2", of a slim and lithe build, with reddish brown hair and baby blue eyes, weight of 165 lbs.

Casual clothes: He normally wears black pants and short sleeve shirt.

Battle suit: His chain armor goes over his casual clothes.

Weapon: Quarterstaff, made of a light metal

Personality: Frederic is a regal and formal man, keeping to himself usually (From Tina), but sometimes flirting with some of the ladies he comes across (from Lancelot),

Pokemon (Maximum two unless the character is a tamer):

Species: Hydreigon

Name: Solana

Species: Chansey

Name: Flo

Note: He serves as the Guild Historian.

Which are my favorite Pokemon?(MUST ANSWER CORRECTLY): Ratatta, Garchomp and Quilava.

I have a couple others I'm working on, like A tamer whose ancestor is the Same as Luna's, and A Descendant of Moose Schubert.

@Red Gallade The guild who was the main cast in Pokemon Warcraft and Pokemon Warcraft 2: The Elemental Jewels. Azumi Towers, Most Likely Maker's ancestor, founded the guild with I believe Sarah Blackwell and Emma Fyst. They were the ones who, with the help of various forces, defeated Vlad, the Big Bad whose gravity element could drag the moon down, that killed King Henry, who stopped it.

This is a second character, have permission from @Hecotoro

Full Name:
Angel Cho'ehatua
Nickname: Angel Dust
Race: Demon (Goat demon)
Class: Gunner (Gun Slinger)
Element: Demonic
Guild: The Pasture
Affiliation(s): Towers family / ancestry, The Marchosian Emissary, The Pasture, Stormbreakers
Appearance: (Height, build, hair): Odd and exotically beautiful, her long hair is wavy, slightly curly, softer than wool to the touch, whiter than snow, and going down to her waist. Standing around 5'10 - 5'11, her porcelain-like skin is as flawless as it is white with accents of light pink in appropriate areas. Like her mother and younger sisters she has a rather slim build, perfect proportions with full and desirable ‘assets.’ Gifts from their “masters.” She has long-ish ears like a sheep, and being the eldest of her siblings she has two sets of horns, one set that curled around and outward while another smaller set were growing upward and slightly arching outward. Her beautiful eyes are a luminous gold color decorated with naturally long eyelashes and rectangular pupils
Casual clothes: Angle is always seen wearing pure white clothes with minimal black accents. Her clothing features an off the shoulder long and loose sleeved button up shirt, the sleeves hiding roughly half her hand and having large cuffs held together by white metal cufflinks designed to resemble a red eyed snarling wolf with grey accents. Her buttoned shirt extends down a few inches down over her thighs doubling as a short skirt, the back being primarily held down by a small hole where her tuft of a tail pokes though. To complete her ensemble she has a pair of white thigh high stockings that start right above her hoof, a loose black collar that hangs at the base of her neck with a golden rectangular goat bell, and a pair of thin oval shaped glasses that hangs slightly off her nose.
Battle suit: Same as her normal clothes, despite how she appears her clothes are weaved with enchantments that acts an invisible secondary protective mana mesh protecting and reducing the damage and effectiveness against all attacks as long as there is enough mana/magic to support it
Weapon(s): Mercy and Malice (Dual paired pistols), Dual combat knives
Personality: Stoic, quiet, reserved, disciplined, and dutiful. Overall Angel is mellow and obedient to her superiors and those who she respects, and rarely speaking against them, an obedient lamb. However those equal or below her she demands the upmost and absolute respect and she will prove herself if need be. Ever polite and calm she rarely openly expresses strong emotions with the exception of her sisters whom she holds to the highest standards of battle proficiency and caliber and has little patience for insubordination and retaliation. The favorite of their mother and for the most part her sisters respect her with the upmost respect and often looks to her for council and guidance with the exception of one….

Species:
Ampharos (F) (Shiny)
Name: Amphy
Trivia: Wears a blue and white scarf

Last edited:
My I am late to the party?

Full Name: Yozu Takenawa
Race: Human
Class: Sorcerer
Element: Wind.
Guild:???
Appearance: Stands at exactly 6 feet tall, and has white hair like his ancestor Razan Takenawa. However, his biology didnt receive any genes for being able to control weather like he did. He has his hair rather shaggy and over his face, sometimes swinging into his eyes to make his emotions uneasy to read. His eyes are a steel gray color also like Razan. That stayed with the family.
Casual clothes: Yozu normally wears a white hooded cloak that reaches all the way down to the floor and is open at the front. He has blue ripped jeans and steel toed military like boots.
Battle suit: Yozu still wears the long cloak that he sports normally, but the jeans are replaced for more flexible pants providing better movement. The boots are replaced for lighter shoes and wears a titanium mask that covers his nose and mouth, leaving his eyes exposed in the open. The mask also is equipped with an air filter so poisonous gases cannot get to him, and a comms unit.
Weapon: Does not normally carry a weapon on him, but may bring a dagger for self defense purposes.
Personality: Is a very very shy person to deal with. Often stammers when talking to new people and is very hard on himself always saying that he can do better, or becoming uncertain of himself when making a mistake. Communication and normal talk is hard for him, and he just wants to be recognized as a valuable member of the team.
Species: Rotom
Name: Rouge
Other: With Hecotoros permission, I introduce the Viper. Built by Yozu himself, the Viper is a much smaller drone that serves as surveillance. It has no weapons or armor of any sort, but does have a HD camera that will live stream footage to Yozus smart bracelet by clicking a few buttons. The drone is not piloted by Yozu, but rather by his trusty partner Rotom who is skilled in flying the piece of equipment. Rotom uses this drone as a home and as a crucial use of strategy for attacks. The Viper itself his as big as a fully grown males hand and painted white and silver.
Which are my favorite Pokemon?(MUST ANSWER CORRECTLY): Rattata, Garchomp, Quilava

Because I am rather late, I do need an explanation of the guilds. Mainly a rundown on what they do and the people in it. That would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Theoretically, no. In the event that Razan and Ashley were married and had a child, then the case would be that the child would not have the mothers maiden name, but Takenawa. But biologically speaking, yes. He would be a very very very distant relative of the Silvers, but primarily in the Takenawa legacy. It makes sense as to why he has white hair based on Ashleys hair color and Razans hair color both being alike. I would be happy to reply any more questions about my character that you may have. I would like to again request to someone please explain to me the guild system in this new age. Thank you.

Here is my second character, @Hecotoro. Let me know if I need to change anything from this.
Full Name: Sable Blackwell
Race: Vampire
Class: Sorcerer
Element: Sound
Guild: Minstril
Appearance: Sable is a slim and petite man who stands around 5'8. He has a trim build that is from working on his fighting, as he loves to battle in hand to hand combat. Sable has very pale skin that seems to have a very light yellow tint to it. Sable's eyes are a bright pink with specs of light blue in them. His hair is cut into a layered style that comes below his chin and rests on his collarbone. His hair is a red shade with hints of blond here and there. Sable tends to wear black eyeshadow around his eyes. It stands out really well with his pink eyes and pale skin. In his ears he wears red gems that seem to deepen when in the sun. Around his left arm, Sable has a tattoo that seems to shine when it hits the light. The design is very unique with music different pokemon featured on it. His ears are pointed which shows one of his parent's heritage.
Casual clothes: Sable tends to wear clothes that are very rocker to most. His jeans always has rips and are almost always skin tight. They are black in color and have a texture to them that adds to the grudge look. His shirt is black long sleave t-shirt with lace sleeves. The lace has roses that contrast his hard look. Around his neck he wears three different necklaces of various types. One is a choker, and other two are two different lengths of chains with pendents on them. For shoes he tends to wear black combat boots.
Battle suit: Same as casual.
Weapon: Fists and Element. (Sable combines hand to hand combat with his element."
Personality: Sable is very clumsy, yet that does not stop him from improving himself on things. He loves to read and has a book with him almost all the time. He is also very kind, and will help who he can. Sable has been known to paint and craft some great works of art that have been features in coastal places such as his birthplace.
Pokemon (Maximum two unless the character is a tamer):Undecided.
Species:
Name:
Which are my favorite Pokemon?(MUST ANSWER CORRECTLY): Rattata, Qulavlia, and Garchomp.