• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon/Undertale Crossover RP?

ATTENTION: THIS ROLEPLAY NO LONGER BELONGS TO ME. IT IS NOW UNDER THE CONTROL OF @Fraseandchico. THANK YOU.

Long ago, two races ruled over Earth: HUMANS and POKEMON. One day, war broke out between the two races. After a long battle, the humans were victorious. They sealed the Pokemon underground with a magic spell.

Many years later...

(Credit for mostly all of that goes to Undertale, of course, and credit for Undertale goes to Toby Fox.)

Even though I'm not entirely sure where this could go, I think this site needs an Undertale/Pokemon crossover, so here's one! Set many years after the war, as the intro suggests, Pokemon are still trapped underground, but some of the nicer humans are beginning to think that they should be set free. A very select few of those people travel to their realm, and you're one of those select few. Well, unless you decide to be a Pokemon, that is.

Keep in mind that the main Undertale characters are the following Pokemon, and that this RP gets this list from the Poketale AU, found here.

• Toriel - shiny Mega Ampharos (She won't be a Mega in this, of course.)
  • Sans - Cubone (TAKEN BY @Meepy)
  • Papyrus - Marowak (TAKEN BY @Spectreon)
  • Undyne - Feraligatr
  • Alphys - shiny Charmeleon
  • Mettaton - Aegislash (TAKEN BY @Cutepikachu343)
  • Asgore - Gogoat
  • Asriel - Mareep or Skiddo (He'll be a Mareep.)
I've also added a couple more characters that aren't on the list:
  • Flowey - Sunflora (TAKEN BY @Fraseandchico)
  • the souls - the Eeveelutions
  • Napstablook - shiny Shuppet
  • Chara - Umbreon (TAKEN BY @AsrielDreemurr)
  • Frisk - Eevee
Accepted, Non-Canon Characters:
Please, try to be something other than these Pokemon, alright? Things would just get confusing, in my opinion.

Anyway, I'm always open to suggestions, seeing as this thing doesn't have much of a plot yet. Feel free to say what you think should happen to/in this RP! If you are interested in this, though, then go ahead and fill out one (or both) of the forms below. Remember that canon characters do not need forms filled out. Sorry I waited to say this.

HUMAN:
Name:
Soul Color:
Personality:
Appearance:
~
Atc
:
Def:
Exp:
LV:

POKEMON:
Name:
Species:
Special Markings/Clothing?:
Personality:
~
Atc
:
Def:
Exp:
LV:

Also, if you'd like to be a canon character, just tell me! As of right now, they're mostly all open! I'll just play whoever nobody takes. That makes things easier for everyone. Speaking of my own characters... here's the human I plan on using~!

Name: Tempo
Soul Color: a maroon-ish/red
Text Font (optional): Broadway Copyist Text Ext
Personality: She's 100% a girly-girl and loves to wear dresses, but even mention the color pink to her and she'll slit your throat. Kidding! She'll just punch you in the arm like the sissy she is. She hates getting into fights and getting her hands dirty, although she doesn't hate dirt as much as one might think. If she ever had the chance, she'd love to get some different-colored contacts to hide her natural red eyes, not to mention that being albino isn't really helping her eyesight anyway. She'd probably choose a light green color, but she was never really able to thanks to her parents being tightwads.
Appearance: Freakishly skinny and pale, Tempo's bright red eyes contrast greatly against her snow-white hair. Her hair has a right-side part, bangs that fall to the middle of her eye, and it's oddly-cut just down to her shoulders. She has a large scar that stretches from just above her right eyebrow to beside her nose. Here's a picture. Oh, and here're her outfits. (She'll be wearing her pjs.)
406350_Undertale.png
~
Atc
: 30
Def: 20
Exp: 0
LV: 0 (She's never killed any Pokemon.)

And here's my Pokemon~! I might not use her as much, though, but she's here!

Name: Eboni
Species: Liepard
Special Markings/Clothing?: Her eyes are a mint green color, and she usually wears a black, collared, sleeveless dress with a light pink bow in the middle of her back.
Personality: Eboni is very kind-hearted, loving, caring, and sweet, much like Toriel in a sense. She treats literally everyone as a friend, but she's fairly quiet and sometimes too nice to the wrong people. Fearing abandonment, lonesomeness, and failure, she can usually be found on a stage, performing like a certain Aegislash. The Liepard believes that the humans should let them be free, and doesn;t quite understand why they were locked underground in the first place.
~
Atc
: 10
Def: 25
Exp: 9
LV: 0 (She, too, hates fighting.)

I hope people take an interest in this! I need some more Undertale right now... I can't really get enough of it at the moment, and I think an RP would be perfect! xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Sans.
Species: Cubone
Special Markings/Clothing?: He wears a torn blue jacket, and shorts, Otherwise, hes pretty short.
Personality: Hes a pretty laid back guy, and normally slacks on the job, otherwise hes sleeping probably.
~
Atc
: 1
Def: 1
LV: 1

My killing human =)

Name: Lilly
Soul Color: Light Purple esc color.
Personality: Shes a quiet and sweet little girl, But shes scared for now, and attacks anything that attempts to fight her.
Appearance: She wears a small purple hoodie, and has gray hair that reaches down to the start of her shoulders, Otherwise shes 4 feet and 6 inches.
~
Atc
: 15
Def:11
Exp: 63 (7 more until 4)
LV: 3

HUMAN:

Name: Clara
Soul Color: Orange
Personality: Athletic, Curious, Alert, Suspicious, Stubborn. Clara has lived on the streets for many years and before that was shuffled between foster home after foster home, so her faith in humanity is rather lacking. She heard about the creatures called Pokemon and, while unsure if they actually exist, thought on how them being trapped was something she could relate to. Unlike the poor pokemon, she had the option to escape. With no commitments and nothing to loose, she decided to head to the location of this said barrier to see for herself if any of the stories were true.
Appearance: Here - This is pretty old but little has changed with her, I'll doodle an updated version. Only addition to her clothes is an old greyish-blue hoodie, a dark-grey beanie hat and a green/brown shades scarf.
~
Atc
: 8
Def: 10
LV: 1

Last edited:
:HUMAN:

Name: Dudo
Soul Colour: Greenish Grey
Personality: Kind To Most People And Pokémon, But Can Be Serious, Quite Lazy
Text Font:
Book Antiqua
Appearance: Dark Brown Hair, Blue Eyes, peachy Skin, Wears A Green Hoodie and Grey Trousers, Shoes and Socks, Has Glasses
~

Atc: 10
Def: 20
Lv: 1

Last edited:
Hey, I am a bit new to Pokecharms, I hope I did this right. I am not new to roleplaying though (And Yes I have read the rules)

Human
Name:Nora

Soul Color:Green

Personality:
Nora is known as the girl who never really grew up. She isn't childish, rather innocent and naive. She is also quite shy and quiet, never really living her house due to overprotective parents. They loved her to pieces so she could never live the house. But she hides a more dangerous trait, her curiosity. No, she not going to murder just cause she is curious, rather her doing more dangerous things like running away from home just to see the "Pokemon" she had heard about all her life but she had never seen. Her curiosity often does get the better of her. Her curious nature often replaces her moral logic and thinking.

Text Font: Georgia

Appearance:Nora Has long, thick black hair that is always messy. She has sparkling brown eyes that are usually filled with wonder and curiosity. Her outfit is a small blue dress with Ruffles on the front of it. Her shoes are simple Mary Jane Flats with White leggings underneath the dress. On the back of her head she wears a small white bow given to her at a young age. She is extremely pale due to lack of sunshine or time in the sun.

child-dress-sketch.jpg

~
Atc
:5
Def:20
Exp:0
LV:0

My Undertale Character

Name: Papyrus
Species:Marowak
Special Markings/Clothing: Papyrus is a normal Marowak with no Special Markings or Colors. But He wears a Torn Red Scarf around his neck.
Personality: Papyrus is a Charismatic, Confident Pokemon. At first he is quite brash, but he is kind at heart and optimistic. He is quite confident in his abilities. Another thing is He is loves to create puzzles and cook spaghetti in his spare time.
~
I did neutral stats
Atc
:20
Def:20
Exp:0
LV:0

Yup, you did it right, but you did a little bit more than you really had to. I said in the first post that canon Poketale characters didn't need forms filled out, but that's fine!

I'll add your characters to the list, @Spectreon!

Name: Mettaton!
Species: Aegislash
Special Markings/Clothing: Nothing much (EVEN THOUGH FABULOUS), But The shield has a Pink heart on it.
Personality: Mettaton acts like he is better than others, but cares for his fans. He loves creating his Show. He Perserveres a lot.
~
Stats:
[(Box)Shield form]
HP: 9999
AT: 30
DF: 255
EXP: 0
LV: 0
[(EX)Sword form)
HP: 1600
AT: 47
DF: 47