• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon/Undertale Crossover RP?

*pick flowey in normal form* *take one petal* spare...... *take another petal* don´t spare *take another petal* spare *take another petal*don´t spare*take another petal* don´t spare........ *cut flowey making 999999999999999999999999999999999999 damage*

Omega Flowey's DEF Is Too High, Your Attacks Do Nothing, Omega Flowey shouts
"MY DEFENSE IS HIGHER THAN YOUR ATTACK TAKE MY SOUL BEAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!"Flowey unleashes a large beam that destroys everything.

(Chara was The First Human In The Underground, Became A Dreemur, later died, Which Led To Asriel Dying to A Bunch Of Humans, And Becoming A Flower.)

"YES." *Turns Into Megalo Chara
hqdefault.jpg

You're accepted, @Nintenduck! I'll add ya to the list!

No, it hasn't been started yet. :p

As for the RP, I'll be starting it up as soon as I can! All I ask is that everyone abides by the rules, both of this RP itself and this site in general, like not double-posting or writing one-liners. This shouldn't have to be said, but just incase.

Flowey Manically Laughs While Taking Their Souls And The Other Six, Turning Into ASRIEL DREEMUR, Saying
"Can't Stop Me Now. Look. At. My. F---ING. STATS!"STarts Using The Chaos Sabers and Destroying chara's soul

(All Megalo Chara Credit goes to Animated Zorox on Youtube, in his animation Ultra!Tale. I made the name Megalo Chara.)
*Slices at Asriel Dreemurr, and with inceased AT, does 99999999999999999999999999999999999999 Damage

Stats are infinite, it does nothing To Asriel
"Seriously, just give up already, I Mean, I am A FREAKING GOD, dammit, Taste My True Power!"*activates Hyper Goner, Destroying The Timeline*"Hows That For Power!?"

"THIS IS FOR EVERYONE YOU KILLED! MOM, DAD, PAPYRUS, UNDYE, MUFFET, METTATON, SANS, DAD, AND ALL OTHER MONSTERS INBETWEEN!!!!!!!MY ULTIMATE STRENGH!!!!!!!!!!!!"GAINS THE POWER OF TRIPLE INFINITY AND DESTROYS ALL TIMELINES, AUs, AND EVEN MOST OF THE COMPUTER HE'S ON!!!!!!!"THIS IS TRUE POWER CHARA, DIE!" And then Slashes Chara into millions of pieces.

(That's ErRor?tAlE. GlitchTale is an Animation by Camila Cuaves)
*Doges, white crack appears* *Crys* Runs and Hugs Asriel. "I'm sorry..." *More Cracks Appear*

*Sees other Chara* *Throws knife at them* *White Cracks surround body.* "Asriel. You destroyed my DETERMINATION... and that was the only thing keeping me in this world. Please, destroy The Evil Chara." *Shatters*

"Char-chara? Alright, I won't Give in." Soul Starts To Go in a rainbow pattern "I Will End This." Teleports behind the Evil Chara And Stabs Them with a Chaos saber, Before teleporting away and Unleashing Beam After Beam After Beam, Utterly Destroying the evil Chara's Body.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................