• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokémon Trinity - The Island of Tribute

"Thanks!" said Kyle. "You will not regret this!" Then, he turned to Garchomp. "Hey, are you ready to go through some bases by the volcano?" Garchomp nodded. "Great!" Then, he turned to Rufus. "All right, we're ready when you are!"

Ere did not smile but laughed coldly.
"You need to be careful, I don't want to lose you. You're one of my favourites kid," he said, handing out his notebook, "You might want to take this, it's useful."

"What's in here?" asked Kyle as he flipped through the journal. He was obviously very curious about the item that was just handed to him, and he was also eager to know how to use it.

"Everything that is ever known, like how to cast a spell for the gifted. You can cast it as I only choose the gifted to join."
He clicked his fingers at the book and it turned to page three, "Contents page."

"That will be very useful to me, thanks! I just hope I'm able to learn all of this information and be able to remember all of it!" exclaimed Kyle, taken aback by the contents of the book.

"And also, take my Aegislash along with you. It shall be under your control for the expedition ok?" he handed over the Luxury Ball. Then he hopped into his buggie and checked his watch. "Good luck."

"Thanks!" said Kyle. "Aegilash, Garchomp, let's go!" he said as he headed towards the base by the volcano. It looked really quiet, and not too suspicious at all, but Kyle and the Pokemon headed inside anyways. Kyle opened the door and was about to walk inside when Garchomp pulled him back and Aegilash cut a trap wire, which unleashed a bunch of arrows that probably would've hit Kyle due to his lack of a sword. "Thanks, you two!" said Kyle. "I guess this isn't such an innocent place after all!"

Ere was actually following Kyle, so Aegislash would listen to Kyle. His black armor fit in with the eeriness of the place. Out of nowhere, a Tyranitar attacked Kyle and its eyes... they were full black - Team Rocket knew mind control?

"Whoa!" exclaimed Kyle as a Tyranitar came out of nowhere when he entered the building. "Garchomp, use Dragon Rush and Aegilash, Shadow Sneak!" They sent all their attacks on the Pokemon and distracted it, while Kyle looked for a spell to wipe out mind control, due to the Tyranitar's black eyes. He found it and aimed it for the Tyranitar, and it hit. The Tyranitar's eyes became normal and it blacked out.

"So, well done Kyle." Ere said appearing out the darkness. His right eye was like the Tyranitar's and his left eye was a camera. He pulled out his sword and stood still. His Aegislash would back off behind Kyle.

Kyle ran to Garchomp first, giving it a potion, and then to the unconscious Ere. "Ere, hang on! I got you!" He chanted a healing spell and told Aegilash, "Take him to the buggie and wait for me there! Make sure he's fine, ok? And if you see Rufus, get his attention!" Then, he and Garchomp headed deeper into the base.

Nathan was secretly watching the both of them battle. He then came out of the darkness and attacked Kyle. He then said " Well this is a disappointment, but at the same time we now know that the mind control has the same effect on people and Pokémon. Though I don't want it to end this way at least you would be the only one to know. Plus I can just capture you and make sure you don't say another word." Nathan started to say towards Kyle.

As Nathan approached Kyle, Garchomp stepped in front of him and used Dragon Rush on the opponent's Froslass. Meanwhile, Kyle looked in the spellbook for some sort of spell that would top Nathan. Finally, he used a shrinking spell and blasted it at Nathan and Froslass.

Nathan dodged the shrink spell and got behind Kyle. "I have the upper hand here. Froslass use blizzard." As he spoke those words the place became frozen. "So you're trying to do this the hard way I guess well good luck trying to bring me down. Just cause you have a spell book doesn't mean you can use it plus it's draining your energy I am right or wrong? Nathan questioned Kyle while he tried to kick the book out of Kyle's hands.

The shrinking spell missed Nathan and hit the wall, bouncing back down to Kyle! Suddenly, his clothes grew so large, and he fell inside his shoes. The spellbook was still in his hands, but now, he was two inches tall!

"Tch. Well I guess you can't do much, but don't worry garchomp won't turn to stone." As he said that he played some kind of sound that made froslass cry in pain. "I can take it under control plus I can just sound the alarm and get you captured." Nathan said with a mischievous grin. "Looks like your luck has run out well good bye for now." Nathan said waving back while disappearing into the darkness. "One more thing good luck trying to explain it to Ere."

As he tried to find a reverse spell, Kyle finally grew back to normal size! But by the time that happened, Nathan was gone and Team Rocket members were taking Garchomp away! Kyle ran to stop them but was knocked out due to fatigue.

"I'm fine," Kyle responded. "But Garchomp isn't! Team Rocket just stole him from me, and now, I have no Pokemon with me. Plus, our scientist, Nathan, is a traitor. You got to help me!"

Rufus stood behind the two. He cleared his throught, wanting to make his presence known.
"*Ahem*, I'll be of use and scale the trees to see where Team Rocket has went with your Pokemon." He said, gripping onto one of the low-hanging vines. "After all, members of Team Rocket often leave quite a messy trail behind them and that just might reveal one of their hidden hideouts." Heaving himself up onto one of the lower branches, Rufus began to climb the tree with some ease. With the vines at his aid, he made it to the top quickly.
"... Oi', oi' you two!" He looked down at the group below. "Just beyond that pond is pounded grass! Team Rocket has a hideout just over yonder!" The knight pointed at a pond which he could see from his current height. "I can see a bit o' smoke, too. So it's gotta be one!" He bellowed, sliding down one of the vines and landing with a rather loud thud.

Ere woke up, realizing what happened.
"Rufus? Kyle?" he called out while sitting up straight, "Is anyone there?"
He summoned a Braviary, to help him walk, conjured up a healing spell and walked over to them.
"What happened?"

"Long story short," said Kyle, "Nathan betrayed us and is working with Team Rocket, Garchomp was taken by Team Rocket because of that, and I have his Froslass with me."

"....Nathan? But..I thought he'd change! Did he get the spellbook?" Ere asked panicking.
"Take Braviary, I'm going to take Froslass back to base." And so he did, conjuring up a spell to freeze the Froslass.
"It is unbreakable this spell. Nathan will never use this Froslass again. He isn't chosen either, he is a normal human."

Rufus nodded.
"I have also found where they've went. Just beyond the trees over there lay a pond, on the other side is bent grass. Team Rocket's tracks." He replied, turning to face the direction where he saw the pond from above. Unlatching his Great Ball, Rufus pressed the button and let his Pangoro out. "My Pangoro and I will protect the two of you from any sudden ambushes or attacks."

Kyle responded, "No, the book is safe. I learned a new trick for hiding it." He grabbed his bracelet on his right hand and chanted a few words, and the bracelet turned into the spell book.

"All right, then," said Kyle. He muttered a location spell, but suddenly was tired afterwards."I found his location! Braviary, take me to him now!" Kyle and Braviary flew off to find Nathan and save Garchomp.

"Wait. Kyle, you need rest. You cannot use a spell without energy," said Ere. He flicked his wrist and brought Kyle to him. "Use the energy spell in the book, page seven. And wait for us." With the flick of his wrist, he summoned a pair of mechanic wings. "Rufus take the wings." He soared up on Aegislash, shield form.

Nathan was hiding in a near by tree and saw Ere rising on his aegislash. "Garchomp use flamethrower at the aegislash. Then bring back my Froslass." As he said that Garchomp tried to resist from the commands. "If you don't do as I say then I guess you need a lesson." As he said that he put a collar around the garchomp . "Now garchomp use flamethrower and get Froslass back." Nathan command and the garchomp did as said due to the collar.

"Guess I should have predicted that he would be protected. Though I'm not finished, Garchomp go and charge toward them. Then use draco meteor and retrieve Froslass at all costs." As he said that the Garchomp jumped and went charged towards the knights. As he started to walk away he started to lose balance from walking and almost passed out.

"Nathan, your Froslass is stuck that way forever! So don't try!" Ere said, cackling. He summoned three Salamances, a couple of Dragonites and the island guardian, Shiny Metagross. "Now, everyone aim for that collar! These summoned pokemon are immune to any spells of some sort! Salamances, Dragonites use draco meteor! Metagross, use zen headbutt! And Aegislash, use Slash!"

Nathan started to lose consciousness. He then started to scream in pain due to some kind of spell that was put on him. He then woke up from the spell looking confused about where he was. "What just happened and how did I get here." Nathan said with a bored and confused look. "Guess I fell asleep from protecting the houndoom or maybe something else."