• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Trainer School

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Joel was hoping to get out of there soon as more late students were quickly joining. He quickly started to follow Lillie deep into the big dark forest. He was really only comfortable around Bubble and maybe Morgan and Jasmine in the first place so he was fine in the group he was in. Bubble used Water Gun on the surrounding dirt so it became mud. Bubble enjoyed doing that.

Lillie came into a clearing where there were quite a few Pokemon. "We can stop here, if you want to catch any Pokemon feel free to do so" Lillie said, handing them all 5 pokeballs.

Professor Kukui gathered his students and started to walk towards the beach, "We can go to the beach and then the forest" Professor Kukui said.

Principal Oak started to walk towards the meadow, The meadow was known for having all kinds of Pokemon living in it.

(OOC. I'm giving people in each group permission to act as the teacher leading their group. That way I don't have to do all 3. BIC)

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Joel was delighted when Lillie gave him his 5 Pokeballs. Joel then quickly entered the forest with Bubble to his right. Joel casually walked and Bubble carefully treaded, hoping not to scare any pokemon. Joel then found a weird bug pokemon. He thought it looked cool. "I wonder if I could catch it," Joel thought

"Wim..." The Pokemon said softley. it was sleeping. Joel stopped as he remembered something his Dad said about this pokemon:

"This Pokemon is a Wimpod. It is rare because it is usually very shy. they tend to live around Rivers or Beaches," That was all Joel could remember. Joel realises he had to be very careful if he wanted to catch the Wimpod. Joel grabbed a Pokeball from his bag as he tiptoed closer to Wimpod. When Joel was close enough, Joel threw the Pokeball with all of his power.

Wimpod was starting to wake because of this weird sound. Wimpod then realised it was a Pokeball and tried to run but the Pokeball was too close. The pokeball hit it's back. Joel prayed that he caught it because if he didn't it was very unlikely to see it again.

Click!!

Joel screamed in delight and ran to the Pokeball. Joel then continued to explore. He decided to not catch anymore pokemon for the time being. He looked around and he saw a river that ran through the forest. "That must of been where Wimpod lived," Joel thought. Joel then figured it might be getting late so he hurried back to where he started. He couldn't wait to learn more about it.

Last edited:
Dani walked slowly through the streets while playing with the pokeball in his pocket. He was still asleep and because of that he didn't even bother to look at the hour. Before he arrived at the school he saw a group leaving and going to the nearby forest, confused he looked at his phone just to see that he was ten minutes late.
"Well, this is just great, the first day and I'm surely the last one." He said.
Without any hurry he followed that group leaded by a blonde haired girl just to ask where he should go. When they got closer to the forest he asked himself if he should just enter with them or turn back. After two minuts thinking he decided that he had nothing to lose so he just entered behind them. When he got to them the group had diminished but anyway he approached who looked like a teacher.
"Excuse me, do you know where should I go? This is my first day and I overslept." He blushed having to admit it.

Professor Kukui and his students arrived at a beach that appeared to have a plentiful amount of Wingulls, Pyukumuku, and other common beach side Pokemon. Kukui gave each of his students 5 pokeballs and told them to relax, take in the view, and catch pokemon if they so pleased.

Aria took this moment to try and capture one of the nearby Wingulls to add to her team. The birds were all over the place, so it wasn't hard for her to get close enough to one that she could capture it. Aria weakened her target with a quick poison sting from Mareanie first, and she immediately followed up by throwing a pokeball.She nearly tripped again while throwing, but the Wingull was successfully caught.

Aria decided to spend a short time fighting Pyukumuku to level up Mareanie, and she threw her fainted opponents back into the water as the basic practice of chucking Pyukumuku goes.

Lillie turned around to face Dani, "If you're enrolled In the Pokemon school, come with us!" Lillie said, "We're having an exploration class"

Morgan wandered around wondering which Pokemon she could catch. She looked over to a patch of flowers and saw a blue bird dancing among them. She took a closer look and saw that it was an Oricorio. She quickly called out Frost.

"Frost! Let's go!" Morgan cried. Frost leapt in front of the Oricorio and used Powder Snow. Morgan threw a pokeball at it.

Click!

She gasped and picked up the pokeball, she quickly ran back to the group. "I caught an Oricorio!" She exclaimed.

Tori had arrived at the beach with the Professor and the rest of the group a little later, as she had to tend to her anxious Aron. She said to the Professor while panting, "B- Boy... you're fast... I can barely even run that much!" She gazed over the blue skies; the forenoon light gave off a smile that shined over the horizon. She gladly took the five Poké Balls that the Professor gave her.

She stood near the Professor, watching the flocks of Wingull fly by. She patted the Aron on his soft head, as she calmly said, "It's okay Aron, I understand that you're a little nervous here. Now now, I'm sure that it'll be alright here buddy." The Aron continued to sob on her arms; emitting out a babyish cry that conveyed his everlasting sorrow that surged out of his teary eyes.

"Yes, yes I am, my name is Dani" He looked around how the rest had more pokeballs. "Did I have to bring my own pokeballs?"
After that a girl came running saying something about an Oricorio, Dani gazed at her confused.
"Here, this are your pokeballs." Dani turned back and looked at Lillie giving him the pokeballs. "Thank you." He said putting them in his backpack. Then he turned to that girl.
"Where did you find that pokemon? Did you see more?"

"Yeah!" Morgan said, "I saw a few more"

She ran back to the meadow where there were a lot of Pokemon, Morgan let out Oricorio. Oricorio wake me over to a red flower, or stick its beak inside the flower. Morgan walked over to her, confused. "What are you doing Oricorio?" She asked. Suddenly Oricorio started to change, the blue feathers turned red, then she walked over to the blue flower and changed back. Morgan picked some of the flowers and put them in her bag, "those will come in handy" she said.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Joel figured that it was time to see Wimpod again. He sent him out. "Wim!" Wimpod yelled. Wimpod then ran away to behind a big tree. "Wow, he's so shy that he is afraid of his own trainer," Joel thought.

Joel slowly walked to him saying things like "Don't be scared" and "I'm not your enemy." Wimpod had 2 choices. To try run from his trainer as much as possible or try to feel comfortable around Joel. Wimpod chose option 2. Wimpod crawled out of it's hiding spot and quietly moved to Joel. Joel sighed when Wimpod came out. He didn't want to have a Pokemon scared of him. Wimpod started to like Joel and Joel liked that. Joel then spent some time to show Wimpod who he was.

"Wierd." Said Dani looking at the girl running again. He started walking in another direction. "So, we have free time, I don't think I want to capture pokemons right now, guess I should train Dawn for the moment." He grabs the pokeball in his pocket and lets his Noibat out. Daw was still sleeping but when the cold wind reached him his eyes wide opened.
"Hey buddy, good morning." Dani said taking Dawn in his arms and placeing him in his left shoulder. Dawn looked at him confused. "We're going to train here, let's search for some pokemon over there." He pointed at a zone with tall grass, Dawn nodded ready. Just after they got there a Yungoos passed in front of them.
"There we have one Dawn, get ready." The Yungoos stood there waiting for the battle. "Dawn use Supersonic and then Tackle." After confusing him, the Yungoos tried to tackle him, but instead of that he just hitted a tree behind Dawn. After that, Dawn just had to tackle him to make him faint. "Good job buddy, you did it." Dani smiled at him while he flew to his shoulder. When he stopped there Dani petted him in the head. They kept training with other pokemons for a while levelling up Dawn.

Morgan walked through the meadow, looking at all of the Pokemon. It was so odd how Oricorio could change. She decided to go and ask Lillie.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Joel watched as Oricorio changed colors. It was the oddest thing he had seen. "Was it the pokemon or the flower?" Joel asked himself. Joel was sitting by the river. Wimpod was sitting on his lap and Bubble was int the river, playing with some of the wild pokemon.

Morgan went over to the river, She suddenly had an idea. "Frost! Use Powder Snow on the water!" Morgan cried. Frost breathed icy air and part of the river froze. "Now Oricorio! Come on out!" She said, releasing Oricorio. Oricorio was in its blue form, it walked onto the ice and slipped over. "I heard you like to dance, so try dancing on this!" Morgan exclaimed. Oricorio looked down at the ice in confusion, then she began to dance. It was amazing to watch, Oricorio was really good at dancing. Frost jumped on the ice and started to dance, Morgan laughed, Frost wasn't very good at dancing and neither was she.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Joel watched as the two pokemon danced. One was clearly better than the other. Bubble got out of the river and started to dance too. Bubble wasn't a good dancer at all. he kept slipping on the Ice. Wimpod didn't know Morgan or her pokemon so he just watched cautiously right next to Joel.

After training for a while Dani went to a place to rest, he lied down near the river to listen to the calm sound of the water. Dawn was still wanting to play. "Calm down, we have all day to play." After that some voices sounded downstream, Dani lifted his head to see that girl with a boy and their pokemon where playing on the frozen river, it seemed that he had not been seen, Dawn looked at them impatient. "If you want to go play who am I to tell you otherwise?" Dawn looked at him thankful and flew out to the pokemons and started to dance too.

Last edited:
((OOC, I am terribly, truly sorry, but I can't fine the place where you sign up, you see I'm rather new here and still learning things, if you could give a link I would appreciate))

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Joel watched as an odd bat flew over to Bubble and the others and started to play. He had never seen it before. Bubble slipped on the ice and started spinning around on the floor. Joel laughed. Wimpod hid behind Joel when the bat approached because it was more shy than Joel was. Joel wondered if someone owned the bat.

Last edited:
Dani looked how Dawn was playing with the rest, so he decided to go introduce himself. He got up and started walking towards who he assumed were his classmates.
"Hi." Dani said a bit nervous. "My name's Dani. What's yours?" He extended his hand to the boy.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Wimpod went into the water immediatley.
"Joel," was all Joel could say unless he wanted to sound like a weirdo. Joel then shook Dani's hand. Wimpod then went from in the water to behind Joel.

After Lazing around at the beach for a few more minutes, Professor Kukui and his group headed off to the next planned location: the forest. The bug-types could be heard throughout the forest, making constant noise as bugs do.

"Try not to wander to far." The professor said with a grin, "It can be easy to get lost in here."

Aria looked towards Tori and tried to get her to explore with her: "Come on, you have to be courageous sometimes. Your Aron will never be able to fend for itself if all it does is curl up and cry. Most of the pokemon here are bug or grass types, both of which are weak to steel, help give the little guy some courage." Meanwhile, Mareanie did not have exactly the same thoughts as her master, and she proceeded to stare down the Aron, which just seemed to make it more upset.

"Mind if I sit with you? I overslept so I don't know a lot of things." He looked at Joel. "Actually, what are we doing here? Shouldn't we be in class?"

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"This is Exploration class but I think it's ending soon," Joel said quietly. Wimpod sat on Joel's legs, staring at Dani. "So is that Bat Pokemon yours?" Joel asked in curiosity.

Alex got to the school really late because he was on a plane from his home region (Johto)."Where is everybody?I hope I didn't got left here alone." He asked himself.