• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Trainer School

Morgan walked through the gates of the school, her Alolan Vulpix, Frost in her bag. She walked through the school looking at all the students and their Pokemon. She could see a sign pointing the direction to the principal's office, she walked down the corridor and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Principal Oak called. Morgan opened the door and walked inside, she saw three teachers. Professor Kukui, Principal Oak and Lillie.

"We were about to go to the main hall to welcome all new students" Lillie said. All four of them walked down the corridor and into a huge room. The teachers went up on the stage and Morgan sat down, waiting for everyone else to arrive.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Joel quietly entered the school hoping no one would see him. He sent out Bubble, his Mudkip and asked him to quietly follow him. He followed the signs showing where the school hall was and sat at the very back of the room with Bubble in his arms. Joel was excited for pokemon school. He did want to be a strong trainer after all. He was also nervous though. Very nervous. He didn't know if any bullies would be here or anyone that didn't like him.

He looked around the room. There was only one other girl in the hall currently. She had a, what looked like a white Vulpix? Since when were Vulpix white? The Vulpix at Hooen where Fire types and red. Joel was intrigued but was scared to ask. Was it even a Vulpix?

At the front of the room stood Principal Oak and two people he had never met before. "Were they the teachers?" Joel asked himself.

Bubble Decided that he was comfortable and slept on Joel's lap. Joel patted him as he waited for more students to come.

Morgan heard somebody enter the hall, she turned around and saw a boy with a mud kip sitting at the back of the hall, he was looking at her vulpix. She had heard from her father that the vulpix in other regions were red, he must be wondering why mine is white. She stood up and walked over to him, "I'm Morgan and this is my Alolan Vulpix, Frost" She said. Morgan really wanted to make friends at this school as she had never had any friends before. She hoped that she'd made a good introduction.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"Oh, Uhh, Hi.. i'm Joel and this is Bubbles." Joel said Awkwardly. "So it is a Vulpix," Joel thought. Joel decided to ask about Frost. "It's pretty cool your Vulpix is white. All the other Vulpix i've seen are red. Do you know why it's white," Joel asked trying to not sound like a complete weirdo.

"I am acting like a little kid, I am 14! I should try to act my age," Joel told himself. Bubble then woke up and introduced himself to Frost.
"(Hi, I am Bubble) Mudkip Mud!" Bubble said. Bubble, unlike Joel, was not shy.
tumblr_n749vpvdQ31ttdkobo1_250.gif

Last edited:
Jasmine walked into the hall and over heard someone ask about a white vulpix. she walked over and smiled "um sorry if this is rude but it's a vulpix from the mountains so they have adapted to the temperature" she said shyly with ace ruffling in her hair

"I know, I caught it in the mountains, that's where I live" Morgan said, smiling, "I'm Morgan and this is Frost!"

"Vul! Vulpix!"

(OOC. Lol, just spent the last hour frantically searching the Internet for the new Pokemon sun and moon episode. BIC)

Hazel bounced happily to school, excited for the adventure and new friends she would make. With Buddy, Her Growlithe by her side, she felt she could do anything. "Growl, Growlithe!" Buddy barked excitedly. He must have seen something that interested him. She then noticed a beautiful White Ninetales. "Wow! That Vulpix is so cool! (OOC: Pun intended) What's it's name?" "Oh before I ask that, I should probably introduce myself. Hi Everyone! My name's Hazel and this is my partner, Buddy the Growlithe!" Buddy then barked excitedly when he heard his name.

Myth opened the door to the hall quietly, and Mojo burst out from behind her. The Jangmo-o immediately barreled toward the small group and skidded to a halt in the middle, while Myth followed her pokemon at a slower pace and sat a short distance away. Mojo glanced at his trainer with disappointment. He had hoped that she would make friends with him. He sighed and sat down with the group with his back toward the wall.

Tori had gotten to the school a little later, as she held her Aron in her arms with a gentle grip. She saw some signs that would lead over to the Main Hall; she carefully followed them and went inside the area. She went towards the back of the hall after she got inside, as she noticed a group of other trainers that conversed about.

She sat down towards the left side of the group, while she noticed a Jangmo-o that was nearby. She was oblivious to the girl that was near the Jangmo-o, as her Aron gazed over him with a irresolute look. The Aron listened to all the other nearby Trainers in disquietude. He quietly sobbed at Tori in lamentation; his unease was now starting to get the better of him.

Aria arrived at the main hall, her mareanie following behind her. "C'mon mareanie, this is going to be great for- whoa!" she tripped as she was walking over to sit down, falling practically face first onto the ground. "I'm okay," She exclaimed as she was getting up. She walked over to a girl with a nervous looking aron. "Do you mind if I sit here?"

Tori heard a girl that asked her a question, as she replied to her, "Well... I don't mind if you want to sit here. Just be careful of my little Aron since he's a bit shy here." The Aron nodded with Tori after he heard her, as he curled up with his soft shell. He continued to sob at Tori from the anxiety that was now in abundance from the strangers he saw around him. Trainers appeared to be giants and the area looked like a colossal-sized meeting room to his watery eyes. He quietly cried out at Tori while studdering repeatedly, "A- A- A- Ar- Ar- Aron......."

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Joel was shocked. There was only 3 people in the class and in the blink of an eye, there is 8 people around the room. "At least I have introduced myself to someone," Joel thought remembering the white Vulpix. "But then again she introduced herself to me first,"
On the other hand Bubble sat in Joel's lap, observing each and every trainer walk in and if they had them out, what pokemon they had. Bubble saw Morgan and her Vulpix, Hazel and Growlithe, A girl and a Aron, The girl that fell and her Mareanie, Another girl and a Jangmo-o, and this other girl and a Sylveon. Of course Bubble knew more pokemon then Joel, Bubble is a pokemon and knew most pokemon. Joel however got all his information of pokemon from nothing but people, and his Dad, especially when they were in Hooen.

"Oh, I didn't mean to upset your friend there." Aria replied, picking her mareanie up and placing it on her lap. "Arons eat metals, right? I think I might have some paper clips in my bag that it could snack on." Aria began to reach into her bag and start searching.

Tori looked over at the girl, as she said, "No, it's not that here. He's just nervous since he's not used to being around people. Besides... the other thing that I have to tell you is that my Aron can't really eat that even..."

Before Tori could continue with her explaining, the Aron hesitantly nodded and nervously said, "Ar- Aron..." He continued to cry in a quiet tone; still staying curled within his smooth shell. His body shook in a noticeable motion; conveying the notion that he was anxious about a future event towards everyone within close proximity.

He saw himself with his trainer in the Nurse's office, as he noticed an Audino standing by the Nurse. On the marble table lied a little cup full of swirling green medicine. There was a cylindrical-like tool lying alongside the small cup, as there was a metallic-like tip at the end; shining the light of fear to his teary eyes. As soon as his vision returned back into reality, he sniveled at Tori and flailed his arms in a fit of apprehension and protest.

"Her name is Frost" Morgan said, "And I'm Morgan"

Principal Oak clapped his hands, trying to get the students attention.
"Attention Everyone!" He said, "I'm Principal Oak, this is professor Kukui and our assistant Lillie"

Morgan looked over to Lillie and saw an Alolan Ninetales next to her. She looked down at Frost. "That's what you'll be one day" she said.

"We're going to start off the school year by having a Pokemon exploration class!" Principal Oak said, "So meet Professor Kukui outside in 10 minutes"

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"Exploration Class?" Joel said with excitement. He thought this was some boring school. His Dad never said anything about Exploration Class. He Always wanted to explore Hooen and maybe Alola. He had always wanted to explore Hooen ever since he got Bubble from his Mother. He mostly wanted to explore Hooen so he might be able to find his mother who was on her own journey. "Knowing her she would have beaten all 8 gym leaders by now," Joel said to himself. He then realised he spent 5 minutes thinking about exploring instead of going outside. He then ran outside with Bubble right next to him.

Myth got up to leave the building, waiting a few moments for her Jangmo-o to catch up. She grinned as the dragon type scurried up and stepped outside. Mojo was obviously excited, since he wouldn't stay still. His tail thrashed around nonstop, but he made sure no one was behind him, since it would probably hurt if it hit. Myth watched her pokemon to make sure he wouldn't be in trouble, still staying away from the group outside.

"I'm sorry if I've caused you any trouble," Aria told Tori, "I think I'm just going to catch up with the others right now. I'm Aria, by the way." Aria picked up her Mareanie and ran towards the guy with the Mudkip and the girl with the Axew. "Hey, wait up!" she shouted as she sprinted towards them.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"Oh, Hi Jasmine. And hello to you Ace," Joel said. He was doing his best to not be shy and he might feel more comfortable about the people here. Joel noticed a Girl with a Blue spiky pokemon that he had never seen before. He was curious so he decided to introduce himself. "Hi, I'm Joel and this is Bubble, my Mudkip," Joel said to Jasmine and Aria.
Bubble was loving everything, from the new pokemon and kids to the new school in the first place. "Mudkip Mud, Mudkip!!"

She sat down next to him and accidentally put her hand on his she immediately took her hand off his she blushed lightly "eh sorry" she said embarrassed "you terrified" she said smiling

Morgan walked outside with Frost in her arms. She was excited to explore.

"Okay! We're going to split up into three different groups and cover different areas!" Professor Kukui called. The three teachers walked into different areas and called out the names of their group members.

"Alright!" Professor Kukui said, "I have Aria, Tori and Sylvia!"
"I have Myth and Hazel!" Principal Oak said.
"And that leaves me with Morgan, Joel and Jasmine!" Lillie said.

(OOC. I'll just make it a little more clear.

Professor Kukui - Aria Tori Sylvia
Principal Oak - Myth Hazel
Lillie - Morgan Joel Jasmine

Tell me if I missed you. BIC)

Last edited:
Mojo's tail stopped wagging, and he darted toward Principal Oak, stopping at what he thought was a respectful distance. He looked to the side and saw Myth there, waiting for the rest of the group. The pokemon sat next to his trainer obediently. The scales on his back clinked together, making quiet ringing sounds to signal cheerfulness.

Tori got outside a few minutes later with her Aron after having a brief talk with him, as she quietly said to him, "Shh... just relax little buddy, it's okay." He nervously nodded at her while he continued to stay curled up and snivel about. She heard a masculine-like voice that called out her name, as she quickly walked towards the Professor.

She said to the Professor in a quiet tone, "Well... I'm here Professor, I'm Tori... and well this little guy is Aron. He's a bit shy around others, so don't mind him." The Aron's teary eyes gazed over the Professor; having an irresolute look towards him. He emitted a timorous cry in a fit of discontent, as he continued to feebly sob in his sling.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"At least i'm in a group with people I know," Joel mumbled. He had no idea who his teacher was. He walked over to Lillie with Bubble right behind him. Joel was not as excited. Joel thought he would travel alone in this. "But then one of us might get lost," he thought. He sighed as he waited for the Exploration Class to start.

Melissa knew she was late she was running through the gates of the school. She was out of breath from running all the way from her house. She looked for someone to ask because she had no idea what students were doing. She saw jasmine and walked up to her. "Hi im Melissa. im late and i have no idea what we are doing can you help me?"

(OOC. And no pure OOC posts. BIC)

Lillie gathered her group together and started to walk. "Is there anywhere you want to explore in paticular?" She asked. Morgan thought for a it, she didn't really care where they went.

Aria introduced herself and Mareanie to Joel and Jasmine before joining professor Kukui and Tori. "Hey Professor, I'm here. I'm Aria, from Akala island, it's such a great honor for me to get to meet you in person, you and your wife have been huge inspirations to me."

Zenith reached in the School and ajusted his glasses "let's Go flokiis!" He Said reaching near of lillie "wiggidy wiggidy what's up my New freshtacular bro friends?" He said to everyone, his scraggy putted one glasses writed swag and Said "gy!" (That's right!")

Myth stared at Zenith like something was wrong with him. Mojo looked up at his trainer and slammed his head into her leg. The unexpected attack caused Myth to fall, and Mojo scolded his trainer in pokemon speech for staring. Myth shook her head, not understanding a word but getting the message. She stood back up and waited for the rest of the group.

Myth looked down at the Vulpix and waved. Mojo smiled reassuringly and rubbed his tail on the Vulpix's head. He looked back at Principal Oak, wondering when the other trainer would get to the group so he could explore.

Tori looked over at the Professor, waiting for the rest of the students to arrive. She was oblivious to the other student that just joined her and the Professor. She glanced down at the nervous Aron; his disheartened eyes conveyed his disquietude that also came from his constant sobbing. His body squirmed about, as a modest grip kept him in check. He gazed over at the Professor with his teary eyes, as he babbled out with perturbation, "A- A- A- Ar- A- Ar- Ar- Ar......"

Sylvia took out her book and Harmony sat on her lap. Sylvia rubbed Harmony's head. "So, having fun, or you're waiting to meet other Pokemon?" When, Harmony heard the last part she jumped. Sylvia laughed. "Well, lets just wait and see." She said.

"Alright everybody! Final call to get into your groups! If you aren't in any groups just join one!" Professor Kukui called.

Morgan looked over to the other groups and saw an Alolan Vulpix, she wondered if Frost might become friends with it. She turned back to Lillie who had started to walk towards the forest. She quickly starter to walk as well. "Let's go!" Lillie said.