• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Trainer Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peril finishes the battle with a third Ember, landing on the ground with a sassy flair. She hops back into her trainer's arms and falls asleep. "Tired? That's cute," Amelia cooed. She returned Peril to her Pokeball, then turned to the bully. "D-don't pick o-on people. I-it has s-s-serious c-consquences," she muttered, trying her best to sound confident but failing horribly.

???: "Fine if you guys think I'm a bully for not liking weak Pokemon then you can have that stupid Skorupi, I'm going to go catch a strong fire type like Fennikan! C'mon Boys lets leave this dump. *He looks back at Squid and Amelia* This is not over."
*Squid runs over to the weeping Skorupi and does his beat to comfort it, he pulls a berry out of his pocket and offers it to Skorupi*
"There there little guy it'll be okay you don't need that dirtbag anyway."
*Skorupi gobbles up the berry and makes a little squeaking sound to show it is happy*
"C'mon Skorupi stick with us and you won't have to worry about trash bags like that guy anymore, right Inkay?"
"Inkay!"
"So what do you say Skorupi?"
"Skor...Pi!"
"Alright!"
* Squid throws the ball at Skorupi and it willingly lets the ball lock*
"Welcome Home Skorupi"
*Squid turns to Amelia*
"After all that I think it's safer we should stick together."

"Alright, sure. I'll go tell my brother and-" Amelia was distracted by a rustling in the grass. It was a Deino, and it was charging straight for her. She released Peril from her Pokeball and ordered her to use Ember. The attack barely slowed Deino down, and it rammed into the redhead and her Fennekin, sending them both flying backwards.

"A dark type aye? looks like a job for Skorupi!"
*Squid throws out Skorupi and orders it to use Pin Missile*
"Skorupi!"
"Now Inkay use Takle!"
"Inkay!"

Amelia staggers to her feet, then throws a Pokeball at the Deino.
Click, click... Click...
The Pokeball locks, signifying the Deino's capture. Amelia collapses from the tackle from earlier.

"I-I'm okay enough, Squid," she wheezed. Amelia stumbled over to her new Deino's Pokeball and picked up with shaking hands. Once more, she scanned her mind for a nickname. She decided on Zeke as his nickname, as Deino was male and had hurt her. She let Zeke out of his Pokeball and noticed that he was small. A good seven inches smaller than other Deino. She held out her trembling hand, and stuttered, "H-hi Z-Zeke... I-I'm A-Amelia."

Zeke calmly put his head under Amelia's hand. He stared at Squid, as if annoyed at him pointing out his scrawny physique.

(Zeke is Calm natured.)

"Yeah," was the girl's response. She returned Peril to her Pokeball, and motioned for Zeke to follow her. She started heading in the direction of where she had agreed to meet her brother once she had caught a Pokemon.

"Uh, he looks kinda like me, but with brown hair instead or red. And he doesn't wear glasses," the green-eyed trainer started to explain, "Mikey's a really chill guy. He looks after me when my parents aren't around. He can be strict sometimes, but he's just doing his brotherly duty. He has a Bisharp, a Flygon, and a Slowbro. He's a really skilled trainer!"

"sound's like a cool guy I hope I can be more like him when i get older, but for now I'm happy with my Inkay and Skorupi."
"What about you what do you want to do when you get older.

"I'm not entirely sure, to be honest," Amelia replied, "I mean, I'm still only twelve. I have a lot of options for my life, and a whole lot of living to do." Off in the distance, a taller figure with messy brown hair waited for someone. Amelia spotted him, and zoomed off to meet her brother, leaving Squid, his Pokemon, and Zeke behind.

Zeke sighed at his trainer's antics, before barreling after her.

Meanwhile, Michael asked his sister, "What took you so long?" Amelia answered, "Shenanagins, Mikey. Nothing to worry about."

Michael looks over at his younger sibling, somewhat impressed, and asks, "Is this your new friend?"
Amelia nodded excitedly. "This is Zeke," pointing to the Deino, "And this is Peril!"
Michael shook Squid's hand in a friendly manner, then turned back to his sister.

"Not too long. Just long enough for Ammie to catch a Pokemon," Michael responded, letting his Flygon out, "Get on, Am." Amelia nodded, before realizing something. "Hey Squid," she asked, "do you have a way home? You said you live in Kalos too..."

About an hour later, the siblings have arrived at their house in Couriway Town. They let all of their Pokemon out, and let Darune, London(Bisharp) and Cranberry (Slowbro) get used to Zeke and Peril.

((How about Route 18? That's close to Couriway Town))

Amelia took a trek down Route 18 to train her two partners, when she heard something unusual in the bushes. She got closer, and saw that Squid had collapsed in the foliage. She picked him up and ran all the way home, then gently placed him on the couch. She checked that his Pokeballs were all there, which they were, and went to go get her brother.

((Route 18 is fine with me))
*Squids bones and back ached and his skin burned from the scorching sun. He atempted to catch a Blastiose which became to big of a challenge when it fell on him*

Amelia hurried back to the couch with her brother in tow. She glanced over Squid's burnt and battered form, then yelled for Michael to get the first aid kit. She saw his right arm was broken, so she tried to set his arm correctly and tightly wrapped a blanket around the limb.

"Yes, it's me, Squid. Try not to move. You're seriously injured," Amelia muttered as she attended Squid's injuries. Feeling a bit curious, she asked, "Why are you hurt so badly?"

((Currently PP stalling Wikstrom's Aegislash on Y version with my Snorlax))

"I live here, so I take walks down that route all the time," the redhead replied simply, "But I didn't know there were wild Blastoise at all. I only thought there were wild Squirtle at the supercenter." She turned to see that Michael had arrived with the first-aid kit. "Thanks Mikey," she said before turning her attention back to Squid.

"He wasn't the only starter in fact there were ton's of them, but they weren't normal..."
*Squid reached over and rubbed his arm*
"Maybe it was the heat talking but they seemed to be a different color, like they had a sparkle to them..."
"You see I was going to a little pond near the area to cool off because it was so hot, and well I saw a wild Blastiose swim through the water he had a big green shell and purple skin. There was something about this color swamp that made me want to catch him. We were interlocked in combat when he was knocked over when he tipped over a rock while charging, and you see you that resulted."
*Squid looked out the window*

((Feelz feelz feelz feelz feelz
I just beat Y version!!!))

Amelia and Michael's eyes widened. "T-that B-Blastoise," the brunette managed to sputter, "was Shiny!"

Status
Not open for further replies.