• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon: The 3 Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rules
The order you start your introduction is by the rules below
Name:
Pokemon team: (6 members allowed)

-Some information describing how you got into the situation-

ROLEPLAY STARTS
A young boy, Anwar. Was strolling along In Pewter city. Until a Sudden noise that was coming from the Digletts cave. As Anwar rushed towards the Cave. He saw 3 big dogs like figures. As the leaped off into the horizon. Besides the Digletts and Dugtrios Running and Screaming
Anwar was pondering to what the strange looking entity's might of been. As he knew that it might have been a super rare pokemon. He started off on a journey to find those same looking Pokemon. As he was walking by the forest. He encountered a trainer lost and confused. Anwar went along with helping him out of the forest

(Ooooo. I'd like to join.)

Name: Jake ross
Pokemon: Nincada, Litwick, Honedge, Shuppet,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jake was the lost and confused trainer, he never had a good since of Direction as when he saw the trainer, and the trainer began helping him, he was very greatful as he said. "Thanks alot! Im Jake by the way!" Jake said happily.

(Lucky you, the first person to join in. Welcome!)

"Hi Jake, I'm Anwar. Are you lost?" Anwar asked while pointing to the way out of the forest. "By the way, the exit is that way!"
Wartortle Appeared out it's Pokeball and looked at Jake. He started to back up whenever got close. Whenever he came to close for comfort, Wartortle would run and Hide behind Anwar's legs.

(thanks! I thought this rp would be very fun!)

Jake smiled and said. "Nice to meet you!" Jake said. noticing the Wartortle as Jake giggled at it and pulled out a berry and held it out to the Wartortle and said. "Here." He said as he then look up at Anwar and then said. "Is he yours?" Jake said kindly

"Yeah, He's mine. He Isn't used to new people yet" Anwar said while watching Wartortle take the berry and watch Jake while eating it. "Oh, I guess it's a bit used to you now" Anwar said while giggling a bit

"Yep. But anyways, why we're you in the woods anyway. I mean like, i Glad you we're in the woods at the right Time so i wouldn't be here for the rest of time. But why were you even here? Just asking." Jake said.

Jake got interested as he said. "Hmmmm. Is it okay if i join in to find where they are. I think it would be really fun!" Jake said happily, hoping Anwar would say yes

Jake Smiled brightly as he then said. "What are we waiting for then?!" Jake said very happily as he then said. "Oh, you haven't seen my pokemon!" jake said as he threw 4 pokeballs and a Shuppet, Litwick, nincada, and a honedge came out

Anwar was very surprised and fascinated by Jake's pokemon. "Wow! A Shuppet, Nincada and a Honedge, I've never seen those pokemon before!" Anwar said. "Here's mine!" He said as he threw 2 Pokeballs in the air, and out came A Pikachu and Pidgeotto.

"Pikachu! you okay?!" Said Anwar with a worried expression. "Good thing it's nothing much but a bit of confusion, good"
Pikachu is swaying back and forth this a delusional expression. "It'll recover after a while, in the meantime, C'mon!" Exclaimed Anwar while running off

"Oh! Come on guys!" Jake said as his pokemon followed behind him as Jake then said to Anwar. "Uhh. Do you even know why to find these pokemon. Or what they evn looked like?" Jake asked.

(imam ask people from My Rp to join this one. This Rp has a lot of potential!)

"Well the only dog pokemon i can think of is Houndoom.... Maybe we should go check a volcano. Thats a hub for Firw pokemon. And we can see if what you saw could gave been A Houndoom!" Jake said

(Np Man!)

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
(Sup bois. I am here.)
Name: Christian Nasken
Pokémon: Aipom, Feraligatr, Honchkrow, Beedrill, Breloom, Mimikyu
He has this team because he’s been a trainer for around 6 years

“Raikou, Entei, and Suicune were the Pokémon you saw, kid. They are the legendary beast trio.” Christian said with Aipom perched on his shoulders. Christian and Aipom were wondering around the forest when they stumbled upon two people: Jake and Anwar. Anwar metioned something about them, so Christian had to pitch in and help. “Either them, or a dog-like Pokémon.”

Last edited:

GiantNidoking

Previously DenzuruTheLegendaryHunter
(Heyoooo)
Name: Oscuro Akuno
Pokemon team: Sandile (F), Scraggy (M), Larvitar (M).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Oscuro was walking through the forest with his sandile following him and found three people. "I've heard you're conversation and wanted to tell you that arcanine and stoutland could've been released here and running around," And sandile nibled on his exposed ankle and nibled everywhere that his clothes were torn. "Anyway just wanted to tell you that good day."

"Hmmm. I haven't heard of those Pokemon. But their Legendarys? But don't Lehendary pokemon try to stay away from eachother unless something bad is or gonna happen? I mean like think back to everytime multiple legendary pokemon are seen. Something bad always happens." Jake said

DoggoKing22

“You could say that, kid. Sometimes they do stay away from eachother sometimes by staying in a habitat best suited for them, like the bird trio, Articuno, Zapdos, amd Moltres. Or they might roam around the region, like what the legendary beasts do.” Christian replied. “Oh. Forgive me for not introducing myself. My name is Christian Nasken. I’m actually searching for the beast trio. I might just stick with you guys. We could encounter them at any given time.” He added.

GiantNidoking

"The chances of seeing a legendary pokemon are," He'd continue not noticing he'd make a joke, "Legendary." Then he began to say something. "Use crunch one that tree," Then the crocodile pokemon would do it and a delibird would fall out. "I hate winter, it's the worst time of the year, I don't care if I was born in it," He'd complain.

DoggoKing22

(MERRY CHRISTMAS Y’ALL!!!!)
Christian turned to Oscuro, “I guess it is ‘legendary’ to find a legendary. It would be kind of SWEET-cune to see another one again.” He laughed. “Anyway, where was the last time you’ve seen them, kid?” He turned back and faced Anwar.

"Well, we were thinking about going ti that Volcano. And plus. I'm still not certain about the pokemon we saw where the three legendary dogs. And why would they be in a diglett cave?" Jake said as he then turned to Anwar and said. "What do you think?" Jake asked him

GiantNidoking

Oscuro would interrupt, "Just rub it off it was probably some random flock of pokemon, we can't just jump to conclusions." Sandile would begin to nible at the ground and get attacked by a diglett. "Sandile, earthquake," he'd say with no consent of the cave collapsing and even crushing every pokemon and hiker in it.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
(It’s yo boi Otis coming in!)

Name: Otis Russell

Pokemon Team:

-Spirit, a female Serperior

-Nia, a female Scolipede

-Clever, a male Zoroark

-Mary, a female Ampharos

-Joey, a male Unfezant

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Otis and Spirit were hiking in a cave, wondering what new Pokemon they could catch. Then the cave started to collapse. “Let’s get out of here!” She and Sprit both ran out of there before it completely collapsed. “Wow.... that was close....” Otis panted, with Spirit looking at some nearby Trainers. “Hey! What brings you guys here?” Otis called out to them, waving her hand around.

GiantNidoking

Oscuro would lay against the wall with sandile on his head. "Who are you and what do you want," He'd ask looking at the hiker and the serperior. He'd begin to leave the cave, "I actually don't care, I'm going to find some new pokemon and to train, and by the way I specialize in dark types so don't go around and get any psychic types if you actually want to battle me."

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“I’m Otis, and I’m just curious on why the cave collapsed. It was really stable, so only a move like Earthquake would make it collapse.” Otis eyed Oscuro with a suspicious look, but Spirit slithered over to the Sandile on Oscuro’s head. “Serp! (Hello!)” She greeted in a happy tone. Otis watched Oscuro leave, “Well, I’m certainly don’t have any Psychic Types on my team, my team is powerful and each one has a different Typing than the last.”

Anwar was curious about the Earthquake too, yet he keeps it to himself
"It couldn't have been me. Neither pokemon on my team even knows the move Earthquake" Says Anwar. While Wartortle gives a cold look at Sandile. and held one finger to his mouth

GiantNidoking

As Oscuru was leaving a pack of sneasel jumped down from the trees and used ice shard while the big one used pursuit. "Sandile they're ice types, use earthquake," That command made almost all of them fall besides the big one. "So you're the leader, that must mean your the strongest, so i'm going to catch you." After he told the sneasel it began to cross its arms ready for battle. "Sandile quick attack," THen the sandile teleported infront of the sneasel and scratched it. "Follow it up with multiple bites and make it faint," After the sneasel got bit it was still standing and used ice punch. "Sandile dodge, now," But sandile was too late and almost fainted. "Dang, this thing is more powerful than I thought." Then sandile began to use a new move: Counter and fainted the sneasel that it just harnessed. "Wow, I guess I underestimated you, go pokeball!" 1 shake 2 shakes 3 shakes Poof!

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
No.
No one approved the involvement of the legendary beast Pokemon - which seems to be the premise of the entire thread - and therefore this entire thread is now locked.

Doesn't help that the posts here tend to be one-liners and your grammar is all over the place.

Read the rules before posting anything else.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.