• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Teams of Each Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to do this for a bit but im actually wonder what pokemon you team will consist for each region. Remember one pokemon of each generation has to be from the past reagion (at least).
Only one mega pokemon per team, and its only with the Kalos region/ 6th generation. Im lazy right now so I will post myn up soon.

Kanto: Blastoise, Moltres, Poliwrath, Jolteon, Sandslash and Nidoking
Johto: Meganium, Typhlosion, Heracross, Togetic, Suicune and Shiny Gyarados
Hoenn: Blaziken, Swellow, Flygon, Metagross, Gardevoir and Salamance
Sinnoh: Infernape, Shiny Gallade, Lucario, Garchomp, Gastrodon, Togekiss
Unova: Samurott, Bisharp, Haxorus, Archeops, Chandelure and Shiny Serperior
Kalos: Chesnaught, Shiny Aegislash, Tyrantrum, Mega Charizard X, Clawitzer and Greininja
Alola: Inciniroar, Decidueye, Mimikyu, Vikavolt, Alolan Marowak and Silvally

Last edited:
Kanto: Blastoise, Pidgeot, Gengar, Arcanine, Jolteon, Dragonite
Johto: Feraligatr, Crobat, Ampharos, Heracross, Espeon, Tyranitar
Hoenn: Sceptile, Gardevoir, Walrein, Banette, Absol, Salamence
Sinnoh: Empoleon, Staraptor, Luxray, Roserade, Gallade, Garchomp
Unova: Samurott, Unfezant, Leavanny, Elektross, Chandelure, Hydreigon
Kalos: Greninja, Talonflame, Gogoat, Ageislash, Sylveon, Goodra
Alola: Decidueye, Vikavolt, Lycanroc (Midnight), Wishiwashi, Salazzle, Kommo-o

Dream Team: Gengar, Sceptile, Mimikyu, Hydreigon, Chandelure, Greninja

Last edited:
Sweet, i will start myn but not finish it. How about your Dream Team? As in a team you would use all the time.
Dream Team: Greninja, Sylveon, Pikachu, Mega Charizard X, Buizel, Noivern.
Extra: Talonflame
Kanto: Charizard, Pkachu, Eevee, Vulpix
Johto: Pikachu, Charizard, Eevee
Hoenn: Pikachu, Charizard, Eevee
Sinnoh: Pikachu, Charizard, Eevee, Buizel
Unova: Pikachu, Charizard, Eevee, Samurrot
Kalos: Pikachu, Mega Charizard X, Sylveon (This is the eevee), Talonflame, Greninja, Hawlucha
Alola: Pikachu, Mega Charizard X, Sylveon, Greninja, Rockruff, Torracat

... I do have to question, you said "teams for each region" and you've got pikachu charizard and eevee for every region, surely they just count as kanto pokémon? I mean, sure sylveon counts for kalos, espeon would count for johto etc, but c'mon kid, you have zero way of accessing pikachu charizard and eevee in unova. That was the best/worst feature of unova, completely new pokémon.

I'd also like to clarify, would this be in the generation they were released, or would this be, using gen 7 logic/physics?
Either way, I'm going to try and give this a whirl....

Kanto: Gengar, Starmie, Gyarados, Snorlax, Machamp, Venomoth
Johto: Typhlosion, Foretress, Skarmoury, Wobbuffet, Espeon, Kingdra
Hoenn: Chimecho, Absol, Manectric, Flygon, Blaziken, Sharpedo.
Sinnoh: Skuntank, Mamoswine, Togekiss, Garchomp, Spiritomb, Weavile
Unova: Janovii, Gigalith, Ferrothorn, Volcarona, Haxorus, Zoroark
Kalos: Klefki, Talonflame, Greninja, Vivillon, Noivern, Tyrantrum
Alola: Mimikyu, Mudsdale, Ribombee, Vikavolt, Golisopod, Dhelmise

Most of these work as either favourites from each generation or favourites to use each generation, but oh well

It's just what team you would have of each region, think of it like Ash. He brings a pokemon with him into each region. Think of it you started in Kanto. Does that make it more clear, or you need more of an explanation?

Well, since I haven't played all the PKMN Games, I'll put Dream [Region] for regions I haven't played, and I'll put the Pokemon I'd probably use. For regions I have played, I'll put Actual [Region]

Dream Kanto - Charizard, Pidgeot, Ninetales, Nidoking, Raichu, Beedrill
Dream Johto - Typhlosion, Steelix, Scizor, Giafarig, Tyranitar, Lugia
Actual Hoenn - Sceptile, Latios, Glalie, Groudon, Swellow, Rayquaza - (Not sure about Rayquaza)
Dream Sinnoh - Infernape, Gallade, Weavile, Togekiss, Palkia, Chatot
Dream Unova - Samurott, Liepard, Zekrom, Mienshao, Reuniclus, Cinichino (Don't know how to spell the last one)
Actual Kalos - Delphox, Talonflame, Mewtwo, Vaporeon, Charizard, Lucario
Actual Alola - Decidueye, Hariyama, Ribombee, Magnezone, Solgaleo, Tsareena

Sweet, i will start myn but not finish it. How about your Dream Team? As in a team you would use all the time.
Dream Team: Greninja, Sylveon, Pikachu, Mega Charizard X, Buizel, Noivern.
Extra: Talonflame
Kanto: Charizard, Pkachu, Eevee, Vulpix
Johto: Pikachu, Charizard, Eevee
Hoenn: Pikachu, Charizard, Eevee
Sinnoh: Pikachu, Charizard, Eevee, Buizel
Unova: Pikachu, Charizard, Eevee, Samurrot
Kalos: Pikachu, Mega Charizard X, Sylveon (This is the eevee), Talonflame, Greninja, Hawlucha
Alola: Pikachu, Mega Charizard X, Sylveon, Greninja, Rockruff, Torracat

I have a lot of things that bug me with your list.
1. Charizard is unavailable in Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova and Alola and probably same with Eevee in other regions
2. You don't even go for 6 Pokemon until Kalos.
3. You dont evolve them. Pikachu might get you to the league, but evolve Pikachu x6, Eevee x5, Vulpix, Buizel, Rockruff and Torracat
4. Pikachu, Eevee, Vulpix and Torracat might get you a slight distance but Buizel will not get you far, and you actually are picking Rockruff? Its so weak without being a Lycanroc, you will not complete the game using it.

Sorry, but I just got seriously bugged by that.

Well I first of all I said I wasn't finished with it yet. Second of all I take those three through out all the regions. Also my lists are my opinion not yours. If you want to be like that then just leave.

1. Sorry to be a bit crucial
2. I know they are your opinion
3. Also, sorry I didn't see you put it wasn't finished
4. Just giving some advice as well.

Want me to delete the post?

Dream Kanto Team: Venusaur, Pidgeot, Jolteon, Ninetales, Alakazam, Dragonair.
Dream Johto Team: Typhlosion, Scizor, Espeon, Skarmory, Raikou, Granbull.
Dream Hoenn Team: Blaziken, Breloom, Gardevoir, Wailord, Aggron, Manetric.
Dream Sinnoh Team: Empoleon, Lopunny, Froslass, Lucario, Magmortar, Glaceon.
Dream Unova Team: Samurott, Gigalith, Mienshao, Krookodile, Hydreigon, Virizion.
Dream Kalos Team: Chesnaught, Pyroar-F, Aromatisse, Dragalge, Avalugg, Meowstic-F.
Dream Alola Team: Incineroar, Primarina, Golisopod, Kartana, Salazzle, Midnight Lycanroc.

It's just what team you would have of each region, think of it like Ash. He brings a pokemon with him into each region. Think of it you started in Kanto. Does that make it more clear, or you need more of an explanation?

Erm. Excuse me? Take the damn patronising tone and shove it somewhere more appropriate cheers. The fact that I wasn't the only one pointing out the same problems with your post, and then you act all high and mighty with "just don't do it again" to galacticgecko. What are you basing your "dream teams of each region" on if you've never played a game before aside from pokken tournament?
You never once mentioned "being ash" in your first post, then you try and act like I'm retarded for pointing out "hey there's no pikachu's in unova" or like everyone reading was supposed to know that by your intial post you actually mean "if you were ash, what pokémon would you want to have on your team when you travel around each region of the pokémon world?"

Topics like this come up all the damn time, and they normally devolve into largely the same teams being thrown around, heck, look at the teams from last years pokémon world championships and it shows how little variety there is in the world of competitive play, even in-game, everyone will invariably catch/use the early bird of each gen, and most early game teams are always pretty much the same or slightly dictated by the starter chosen.

That was why I asked for clarification in my post, as someone that doesn't play the pokémon videogames, you're likely to be unaware about the various different pokédexes that have existed since, well technically generation 2. Here's some wisdom. The original 151 pokémon (now referred to as the Kanto pokédex) starts on Bulbasaur as number 001, when generation 2 came out (with those lovely gold and silver cartridges and mascots) they made a "new pokédex mode" that started with Chikorita as 001, which was also 152 in the national pokédex. When generation 3 came around, unlike Johto which was physically landlocked with kanto, hoenn was a whole new kettle of fish. Not only did it get its own pokédex, but suddenly the world shot from 251 to 386 pokémon overnight....

Only it didn't! We were given access to only 200 pokémon natively in those games. 186 further pokémon had to be retrieved from other games in the series, but this also meant that nearly 50% of known pokémon were unusable, heck, they took out more pokémon than they added! This trend has continued with each passing generation, gen 5 being a complete detachment from the previous 4 generations, until postgame added in a very small spattering of non-unova pokémon (around 1 per route) it had not a single obtainable non-unova pokémon anywhere (pikachu wasn't even there post-game)! Look at the Kalos pokédex, it was huge, you had 3 (4 including national) pokédexes to fill, each with a combination of various different pokémon from each preceeding generation, yet only added in about 80 pokémon itself, making a team of purely Kalos pokémon can be pretty difficult when looking at things such as balance.

Now, consider the information when looking at how much of a cock you've just been in your posts to me and galacticgecko, by saying each region, you weren't specifying by regional pokédex or just new pokémon by each region, and when asked for clarification you've been patronising, and severely condescending; which is rich coming from someone that put "pikachu eevee [and] charizard" as their dream team for literally everywhere (have a screen shot your post, just in case you decide to try and edit later and make yourself look better, you're welcome) . If you were to look at the regional pokédexes, you'd see that unova is the only region where obtaining a pikachu is impossible natively, so make a decision, and edit your first post to clarify what you actually mean, because it really does change literally doing a dream team for each region actually encompasses.

Pretty sure I just wasted my last warning on you.... *disappears*

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
For gog's sake. Everyone involved: calm your Paridae.

Flame the Trainer: Before you act with any form of imagined authority, remember you do not have any such authority, anywhere on Pokecharms, and you have no right to talk to other people like this.

RLRL: You've been around for long enough, and I understand your lack of patience for people who are being a right arse, but that does not give you an excuse for being a right arse in return. You should know better and that alone makes this worse than it should have been.

I'm not going to dish out any official warnings here, but I AM going to lock this thread and the next time I see this sort of behaviour out of ANYONE, they will be severely punted.

Status
Not open for further replies.