• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Teams Based On Our IRL Selves

Does anyone else do this? I made a pokemon team for myself, based on what pokemon I would have, if I had grown up in the pokemon world. I didn't pick the ones that I would WANT, just the ones I would be most likely to have. So, taking my pets, my personality, and my goals into account, here's the team I think that I would have:

Glameow: This represents my darling cat, Coco. She's my little princess, and she'll only let me pet her ^^

Banette: Represents my love of collecting plushies. When I was younger, I used to 'rescue' plushies that people were going to throw out, by offering to take them, instead of them going to the charity shop, or in the bin. Even now, people give plushies that they no longer want to me, since they know that I'll take care of 'em XD So, I'd definitely have a banette, or several

Musharna: I'm kind of into psychic stuff, especially precognition (The ability to see into the future in your dreams), so a musharna would be perfect for me. I'm also lazy and sleep a lot...

Slurpuff: I love to bake, especially sweet things. My main specialities are cupcakes and brownies.

Minun: Represents my asexuality. I used to always get told that I was heartless and broken for not being sexually attracted to anything, and that if I found myself a partner (Or in minun's case, a plusle), I'd be 'fixed'. But, I don't need fixing, and I don't need a sexual partner (Or a plusle!). I don't want one, either

Gardevoir: Represents my gender identity. I look feminine, like gardevoir, but I'm actually genderfluid. I'm both a boy, and a girl, and everything in between

And some extra, who would definitely NOT go in the PC. I'd just keep them at home, and have my parents send them to me when I need them:

Braixen: I've been practicing magic lately, but I'm very new to it (I can only perform basic chants and luck spells), and it's said that braixen is only just starting to learn magic...

Lopunny: My first pet was a rabbit, so I figure that if I lived in the pokemon world, I would have a rabbit pokemon.

Blissey: I was very sickly when I was little, and I ended up in the hospital at least once a month, so I'd probably have had a blissey to look after me.

Oricorio (Baile): I learned Spanish when I was at school, and I am very interested in Spain's many regions, and the culture surrounding them. I'm especially interested in Andalusian culture, since I researched the region a lot while making one of my OCs (Who is from Seville)

That's mine, now, how about yours?

Last edited:
well this is about to get dark.....

caracosta - because i used to have a pet turtle, or 4 to be exact, i chose caracosta out of all the turtle pokemon because its a fossil pokemon and my turtles are all dead.... and i was sad, not "awww no ill miss em :(" sad, i was "crying for 3 days straight giving all 4 of em the same name out of denial of the 1st one's death" sad....

Malamar - because it represents how different i am from those around me, like an exact opposite almost, with how im into dark/morbid/gory/demonic/edgy things...... examples include how i casually read creepy pasta and i play mortal kombat X with no disgust from the gore overkill

persian - i looooooooove cats, a lot!!!!!!!!!!

Yamask - most people would tell me to be ashamed of crying at my age but wouldnt you if your internet friends who you never met face to face know you more, better and care for you better than your friends that you spend all your time with and your family who you live with? i know id cry myself to sleep because of that and already did a few times......

Arbok - seeing that 2 out of 3 of my pokemon where dark/sad i decided to use positive things about me for the last 2, so i like snakes, king cobras are my favorite kind and they remind me of deserts, which i live in one.... so yeah :?

Hydreigon : im a big mythology fan, a very BIG one, and im sure we can all agree this pokemon is based on the hydra from greek myths...

I have actually thought about this multiple times before, and I love that someone made a thread for it!

Espurr/Meowstic: Espurr's evolution line represents a lot about me as a person as well as my life, so it would likely be my starter (because not everyone gets a fancy lab starter at the beginning of their journey, let's face it). It, first and foremost, would represent my lovely cats, namely one named Winter that is closest to my heart (she's a lovely bean ♥). It secondly would represent my affinity and interest in psychics/ESP/precognitions (which I get quite often, it's a shame my memory is piss-poor). Finally, Espurr's evolutions. Espurr, in its youth, is ambiguous for its species. It could be male or female and no one would know better without looking at the little gender icon next to its name. When I was younger, I wore clothes and engaged in activities that were generally only socially acceptable to be done by boys, but I was like eight and no one cared. Even now I still do such and consistently get odd looks, but quite honestly I don't care. Many times I have attended summer camps generally only done by guys and have many times been treated differently because I was the only girl (one camp actually used the term "girl" as an insult until I fricking punched someone in the face... whoops) I don't have to be feminine if I don't want to, but, like Espurr, I'm unfortunately going to have to accept it at one point. But for now, I'm going to continually press the B button and hope no one notices that I still kind of look and act like a dopey kindergartener gaping in awe at Disney World. Heck, for all I know I'll find an everstone some day and accept myself then not have to worry about it anymore. This was a lot longer than I intended it to be... sorry.

Tyrantrum: Throughout my life, I have always had a keen interest in dinosaurs (or ancient extinct animals in general, such as the sabretooth tiger or the ammonite) the basis for all fossil Pokémon. Bonus points due to the fact that the words Tyrannosaurus, tantrum, and tyrant (basis for Tyrantrum) perfectly describe my little sister. And yes, I probably would be the loser going through all of that effort to grind levels on a fossil Pokémon because "dinosaur."

Taillow: This so happens to be one of my favourite Pokémon for a number of reasons, but that's not why it's on this list. It's on this list because, when I was younger, I used to raise butterflies from the caterpillars that infested my neighbors' parsley plants. They were called black swallowtails and remind me more of taillow (based off of a Swallow) than any of the butterfly Pokémon.

Altaria: I have been in school choir for a number of years now, and not just because it's what popular kids do. I greatly enjoy singing, and so does Altaria, the humming Pokémon. In addition, it's shaped like a lovely fluffy cloud. No, I don't care what you say, you can never be too old for watching clouds and trying to find which one looks like a dragon or a lion or a bird. Same goes for stargazing.

Gigalith: This Pokémon actually means a lot to me. It is the first shiny my sister caught (as a boldore) and we worked together to catch it. It was a real bonding moment for me and I still appreciate it. She traded it to me and I have brought it with me to every new game I've gotten thus far. In addition, gigalith is a rock Pokémon with some sort of gem around its neck, and guess who has always been interested in geology.

Zoura: Last but not least on the party roster, this little trickster fox. Zoura, like me, is a prankster, but can occasionally take its jokes too far. Additionally, it can create illusions and "shapeshift," even if it's illusions are somewhat subpar. *cough*mecosplaying*cough*

Aaand some bonus Pokémon for the PC
Cleffa: A really shy star Pokémon from space. I love it already. Next to Espurr, it's a perfect rendition of me, but I probably wouldn't put it on my party in fear of letting it get hurt. Sorry, little buddy. :(
Rapidash: It's a fire unicorn. Honestly I think that description fits me fairly well. It wouldn't be on my party due to space and already having a potential mount Pokémon (tyrantrum).
Eevee: Reprisents my ability to change, yet also the fact that I'm not sure where to start. Eevee wouldn't be on my party due to it's relatively low level.
Absol: Always knows when disaster is imminent, as do I. Often I can predict a situation perfectly, but no one cares and I end up screaming and banging my head against a wall when said person ends up in the situation I perfectly predicted and could've been easily avoided had they taken my advice. Absol wouldn't be on the party solely due to space reasons. Sorry bud. I'd probably swap him into the party often, however.
Stufful: A tiny stuffed animal Pokémon who will absolutely fight you and will probably win despite looking like a smol child. Actually me. It wouldn't be on the party due to space restrictions, otherwise I feel Bewear would fit my party farily well too.
Dewgong: Alright, I'll admit it. I literally just picked the saltiest water type possible for this one. Dewgong is salty because it's cute but could also probably stab someone with that horn on its head if you call it that, it lives in salt water, it can specifically be found in Shoal Cave where you can obtain: you guessed it; shoal salt, and I'd imagine it's salty over its pre-evolution's name too. I mean... Seel? Really?
I'm extremely salty always and I'm sorry.
Sableye: Same reason as gigalith minus the shiny portion. Wouldn't make the party due to Altaria already having a mega evolution and potential rock type unbalance.
Joltik: I hate spiders, but Joltik is just so freakin' adorable. Stop that. Wouldn't make the party due to low level.
Stantler: Bubble butt.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Chatot - useful for my linguistic stuffs. I also get lonely easily to the point of mental and emotional instability, so having a Chatot talk to me would be helpful.

Rotom - either helpful for when I use the computer, or causes a mess. Either way, it's a very me Pokemon.

Swablu - my anxiety and depression basically necessitate me to have a cuddly Pokemon to ground me who can sing me to sleep. Plus, Altaria's one of my favorites.

Absol - speaking of anxiety and depression, I'm willing to have an Absol to help me know when my next panic attack is.

Vivillon - another favorite, I almost zero depth perception and a Pokemon with compound eyes would definitely help me a lot. Also doubles as just a very pretty Pokemon to help ground me if I'm having a dissociation episode.

Gardevoire - empathy Pokemon to help me gauge my emotional and mental health. Also my bestie's favorite, so I'd keep one to remind myself of her.

Other 'mons:
Kricketune - viola stuff
Pancham - pandas = China, or something.
Mimikyu - okay so I was born in Hawaii, and I love this thing to buts and pieces. Let me have my favorite Alola 'mon.

I'm a practical guy, so my Pokemon team would probably look like this:

Sandshrew- Would be great with the kids and a reliable form of defense against random encounters while on walks. Maybe it could help with the yard work. :D Just seems like a Pokemon I would like to be with and really train diligently for battling.

Growlithe- I wouldn't be in favor of it, but my wife likes having a dog around while I'm at work. Would also be good home security.

Mareep/Flaafy- Cute, cuddly, and mows my lawn. :D Would also be great to have for when the power goes out.

Stantler- I love to hunt deer and to be in the woods in general. I have a very deep respect for them because of what they provide for my family. White-tailed deer are one of the most important creatures in my life.

Miltank- My wife always talks about getting a farm animal or two (or several...), so she would probably like one. Plus we go through a lot of milk.

Last edited:
This is gonna be fun. *cracks knuckles*

Totodile - Well I chose this blue Johto Starte because, we are very similar. Both love to eat, and are very full of energy. Underestimated but one of my favorites.

Houndour - As I've looked through the current posts on this thread, I see more cat pokemon. I, on the other hand, am a hard core dog person. If I meet a dog, there is a good chance it will like me. So i chose a dog pokemon, who is a loyal friend, much like me. Plus I have a pet Rottweiler

Charizard - Call me classic or predictable, but I love dragons and fire. To me, it's the coolest thing ever and at a young age, i was obsessed.

Gogoat - Well thee guys are known for their ability to sense emotes through someone touch their horns. IRL i'm a very caring person who wants to help others.

Aipom - Mischievous and hyperactive, that is me. I love to screw around and pull pranks.

Rapardos - I'm stubborn that's for sure, so I immediately thought of this rock headed, brute. To me, a rampardos symbolizes stubbornness, and that's me when I'm angry.

Last edited:
- Servine
Naturally as my favourite pokémon it stands to reason I can always justify a good reason to keep one around. In my job it'd always help to have a second set of hands, and vine whips would work perfectly, alongside aromatherapy to help relax patients, not to mention the adorable mental image of a servine in a doctors coat....

- Elgyem
I would love to have a symbiotic relationship with an elgyem (or another telepathic pokemon) to help with my memory, I kinda go fuzzy about halfway through 2014, it would be really useful to have a more reliable method of recalling events than notes etc

- Klefki
I have a collection of over 200 keys on display in my living room, naturally klefki was a pokémon I instantly related to

- Stunky
I used to have a pet skunk, naturally as the only skunk pokémon we have and it being ridiculously adorable, stunky would be one of my most prized pokémon, if they were anything like Domino, they'd probably live on my arm.

- Blissey
Once again I bring up working in healthcare, it'd be almost expected I own a blissey, also with my own health issues, having a blissey around would be an absolute lifesaver

- Noivern
I have a very interesting relationship with sounds due to synesthesia, therefore a sound based pokémon is truly up my avenue, although I can imagine due to odd sensitivities I have with sound a noivern used by me would probably be operating on a different frequency to most other noivern ^_^

Smeargle - For my artistic side. Drawing is one of my biggest hobbies, ya know. I'm also a really creatively-minded person.
Sawsbuck - For my massive love of deer. Seriously, deer have been my favourite animal for as long as I can remember. Also, I'm a Sawsbuck in the Unova Zodiac, so even more reason to have it on my team. I'd probably have Winter or Autumn Sawsbuck on my team because they are my two favourite seasons IRL.
Litten - Because I love cats, and I have 10 of them. Cats are a huge part of my life.
Mismagius - For my love of the paranormal and unknown. Nothing interests me more than reading about ghosts, cryptids, mysteries, and conspiracy theories.
Wimpod - Because I'm a shy, nervous wreck that suffers from anxiety.
Aggron - Because I love Kaiju and monsters in movies/TV/etc. I know Tyranitar is more closely based on Godzilla, but I don't like it very much, but Aggron is one of my favourites and it does look like a big movie monster in my opinion.

I'd have a Virizion on my team if legendaries were allowed, because a absolutely adore Virizion and it really means a lot to me.

Last edited:
Rayquaza - I'm Dragon Ball fan and Rayquaza reminds me Shenron
Snorlax - I like to eat and I can give a serious punch
Golurk - I like ancient things
Litten - I have cats
Growlithe - I have dogs
Bisharp/Gallade - like swords/blades etc.

Let's get this show on the road~!

Lillipup: She'd represent my current Yorkshire Terrier doggo, Audrey! Thing is, she probably wouldn't ever evolve, since Audrey's literally the tiniest dog in the history of tiny dogs. :p
Misdreavus: To represent my curiosity and love for the supernatural, it's only fitting that I'd have a ghostly Ghost-type on my team!
Cosplay Pikachu: To represent my love for all things acting! Unless it's singing... This 'mon is, of course, the best around!
Litten: He'd be named Zip and would represent the black cat I've always wanted to have, based off of my all-time favorite stuffed animal!
Dratini: I've always wanted a pet snake, and I remember how adorable Drake was when he was around, I hope he's alright..., and Dratini's the cutest Pokemon with a serpentine body, in my humble opinion!
Jigglypuff: I might not like to sing on a stage, but that doesn't mean I don't do it when I'm alone! >:D

In my PC:
Stufful: To represent the time I used to do karate (I even still have my bo staff from way back then!) and my love for stuffed animals. :3
Eevee: I'm easily changed and basically never say 'no' to anyone, except there's something I can't do for my life, and I think an Eevee represents that the best.
Vulpix: To represent my love for folklore of every kind, not to mention that I absolutely adore kitsunes!
Smeargle: To represent my love for drawing and art!
Munchlax: Just because most of the time, I can be found eating too much and sleeping in. xD
Decidueye: I have my own bow and arrow and sometimes use them outside. It's pretty fun! Also, I frickin' love owls! >w<

I'm sure there are other 'mons I could add to this list, but I think this is accurate enough. ;)

Last edited:
Well. I have chosen these ones:
  • Absol: is it told that Absol is able to predict catastrophes and disasters. in a certain way, I've just assimilated the pessimism in life. From my point of view, future is an unknown, but, all that I can think about is "black". I'm not saying that the world is conspiring against me, but experience has taught me that if something can go bad, it will go very bad. It's not surprising that, having this idea, I always tell exactly the worst situations to the ones around me. That's why, in a certain way, "I attract catastrophes".
  • Slaking: I've always been a little bit lazy, but since I started university, I really feel like doing nothing at all. It's a vicious cycle in my case. First, my university is very exigent. But then, I study as hard as I can, for failing exams or passing them with a 5; I get depressed, I blame myself and I feel that what I'm doing is futile. This cycle, in addition to the fact that I have almost no rest at all and that everyone at every moment is reminding me something about the university, I really feel like doing nothing at all, although I should do. In a certain way, it reminds me of the Truant ability of Slaking.
  • Honchkrow: I was between Honchkrow and Decidueye for this site (despite not being a Flying type, but I think that the fact of being a freaking cool archer owl and, especially, for the Ghost type, that I think that it would be more related with my pessimist, almost nihilist, ideology). I like birds a lot. But something that catches my attention is the fact of Honchcrows don't tolerate mistakes. I know that mistakes are very common in my life, and despite being a fundamental fact for learning, I hate them, blaming myself if I am the responsible of it. I also have loyal friends that are always there to help me (not in the same way, but it can be a similarity with the Murkrows and Honchrows). And since my ideology is pessimistic, well... The fact of being a dark type also helps with choosing it.
  • Smeargle: now let's start talking about my positive attitudes. Despite not drawing a lot, mostly because when I do I am looking for perfection (I mean... Having an exact idea of my mind and, later, not being able to represent the final idea I have, depressing me in a certain way), I enjoy drawing a lot. But also, this Pokemon have the ability Own Tempo. I don't mean the ability in that way, but in my country, we have a similar expression that would mean something else like "being yourself". Something that I have to admit it's that I am an awkward guy, but I really celebrate the differences (my likes, my attitude...) I got in comparison to the rest of other people, and it's something that my friends accentuate about me.
  • Tyrantrum: despite it's not my favorite dragon type Pokemon (it's Haxorus), it's one that can add the most information about me. It's a dragon type, and I am a dragon lover since I first played Spyro 2, but it's a dinosaur too. I am a great fan of reptiles and dinosaurs, so I think it's a good option. I also like to eat a lot (and I must add that with greed), so... A Pokemon with great jaws also reflects me in that way.
  • Furfrou: because it's a Pokemon related with royalty, and I have a joke with my friends about a count (yeah, it is more like... nobility). I also like dogs and I usually like to try new styles of hair.

Pikachu - He's my favorite Pokemon and he's been a constant presence in my life since childhood. I also have a Pikachu doll at home.

Rockruff - This choice would represent my dog Pystol, who passed away a little over a year ago.

Mimikyu - He kind of represents my shyness and loneliness. I used to feel like I should be someone else and not myself. I've gotten better about it, but I do get lonely.

Hitmochan - This choice represents my love for combat sports, particularly boxing and MMA.

Hawlucha - Similar to Hitmochan, Hawlucha represents my love for pro wrestling.

Totodile - He cry in the anime sounds like Donald Duck and I loved Donald as a kid.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
mmh if I had to go off my own personality

A male Sylveon? since I'm a girl but I rarely if ever like feminine things

a smeargle? since I love drawing (Digital art but still)

A Munchlax? since I love eating

uuhhhh Rotom? since he can represent my love for video games

Mareep can show my love for fluffy things

Mimikyu can represent I want friends but I can't approach people easily

I did bad on this since I can't tell what would represent me well

Lucario: No, not just because it was the inspiration for my username. Lucario's aura reading abilities include being able to perceive other people's emotions. Considering I'm trying to build a career off dealing with people's mental health issues, this seems like a really important factor. Hopefully I'm decent enough at it right now to be useful, but if not I'll have to get good. Another good reason for having it here is because I've got a bit of a martial arts background. Did Goju Ryu Karate for like 7 years, and I've been doing Rhee Tai Kwon Do recently, so having a fighting type makes a lot of sense. This does not mean I'm good at it.

Staraptor: A lot of Staraptor's Pokedex entries talk about it living alone Edgey McEdgelord mode activated. I'm a really independent person, probably too independent. I've got this mentality of there being no guarantee of anybody being around to help me when I need them, so the only person I can rely upon is myself, and I spend most of my time alone. This isn't a negative thing for me however - I'm very rarely lonely, and I enjoy being by myself. Additionally, I adore traveling and seeing new places, and Staraptor's huge wings seem like a pretty good way to go about doing this.

Smeargle: If you've seen the main thing I do on this site, Smeargle is pretty self explanatory. Drawing is my favourite procrastination method, and its been super important to me as a form of self expression and general fun for as long as I can remember.

Porygon-Z: Hello children it is time for SCIENCE! Seriously science is awesome and I will fight you over that one. Obviously the things that I've learnt are only a small part of the very general branch of disciplines that could be considered science, but I have a great appreciation for intelligent people discovering all kinds of cool things, regardless of my understanding of the depth of the topic. Additionally, the scientific method is pretty awesome in my book, because while its not flawless, I think its one of the best systems we have for understanding the world around us (I sound like a fangirl right now don't I?). Also, Porygon-Z is known for being kinda weird. I have been told I fit this definition very well.

Ditto: Most people show different aspects of their personalities depending on the situation, but I get the feeling I do this a bit more than most people (I mean I probably don't, but whatever). I feel I take whatever are the strong elements of people's personalities and try and enhance the aspects of myself that most appeal to the person I'm looking to relate to, usually the same personality traits. Obviously there are limits to this, but still... And I guess you have to kick my ass to get me to show myself as is? ... This is a weird metaphor.

Yamask: 99% of my motivations in life come from people I gave a shit about dying. Or people trying to deal with people dying. Or people contemplating dying. Lots of fun, I promise. Anyway it's very important to me to remember these people, and considering that Yamask's are masks of the dead I feel it fits. Maybe I should just have a team full of them.

Also Snorlax, since I'm so god damn lazy.

Last edited:
Ninjask: Because I'm fast as fuck boy! And that's it. Nothing else outstanding...but speed. When I'm fast, you'll never see it coming.

Vigoroth: I usually have a lot of energy when I'm doing improv or just moving about. Someday I will become a lazy king, so I might as well enjoy my surge of power.

Minccino: Because I like to clean things (except my room. Everything else I feel I am obliged to clean.)

Geodude: "I'll wait for you there. Like a stone."

Kadabra: On many days, I eat my foods with spoons and only spoons.

Trubbish: Because I am trash.

Growlithe: I'm a dog person and I used to have a couple of them.

Mimikyu: This one is probably he most like me. Seeing how it represents that I feel loneliness and sadness a lot.

Wimpod: Because I'm such a wimp (pun intended). And also the same reason that @EtherealHaze said weirdly enough.

Slaking: I'm usually lazy most of the time.

Alolan Ninetales: Mostly because artic foxes are my favorite animal.

Smeargle: I do love art and I draw whenever I feel like it.

qlovers

Previously pæstella
I don't really have any Pets, or have had Pets.But, I'll base the Pokemon on Personalities,or just Nostalgic Memories.

Sunflora: Sunflowers are a bit of a Nostalgia Trip for me.I know it's unusual, but back when I was young I had a Strong Desire for Sunflowers.It might sound strange, but I always dreamed of having a field of Sunflowers.

Smeargle: Isn't it obvious? It's the main thing I do mostly on this site,drawing is my favorite activity to do if i'm stressed or bored.

Banette: Sometimes I feel abandoned.Not abandoned by family, abandoned by friends.Put away or kept to hide.Some people describe me as a 'Doll' referring to my Appearance: Tan skin, Long black her, Black eyes and Soft, Tan cheeks.

Mimikyu: I'm a bit shy and lonely at times.I want to make friends but I don't know the right way to approach them.I also like hiding under sunlight.I normally keep an umbrella over my head to cover from the sunglight.

Minccino: My parents could say it's quite self explanatory: I love cleaning and I'm very energetic: I tend to jump around and run alot.

Tsareena: My parents could also agree on this one: I have very long hair that goes down to my Hips. . .probably a tiny bit longer than that.But, yes, it's very long and flowy, and silky and wavy.Plus, my name sounds alot like 'Tsareena'. (And no, it's not Serena,Sareena, or Karina/Kaarina/Karinaa)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Here's my team.
Blaziken-Mega: To represent the eternal fire that burns in my soul
Venusaur: To represent my personality of the fact that even roses have their thorns (Roserade is better for this but I don't care."
Greninja: To represent my dark side
Persian-Alolan: To represent my cat Tt who died when I was 4 She will be missed
Manectric: To represent the pet that I wish to have a dog (I think it's a dog...)
And last but not least
Rayquaza: Cause I liek DRAGONS

Me? I'd have an Umbreon, to represent my Mini Schnauzer named London. :)
I'd also have a Rotom because of my love for electronic devices, as well as a Fletchling because we both defend our property very... defensively. :D

That's about all.

Why not giving it a shot...

Meowstic (female, Naughty nature) - classy and playful like my kitten, Lillie. Currently my only pet but I ain't gonna complain, she is a lovely animal and best roommate I can imagine. This Pokemon has really strong bond with the trainer so do we have, I can't think of better analogy to us than Meowstic and her trainer.

Smeargle (male, Quirky nature) - the visualization of my creativeness inside. Pretty weird-looking and individual, trying to copy others but always finding a way to stay himself.

Snorlax (male, Gentle nature) - this one might be my appearance analogy, I'm not that fat though... Anyway my laziness and love to cooking and food can be shown by this one. Its nature also shows my inner self - pretty gentle in every aspect, especially the emotional one.

Ninjask (male, Rash nature) - I like this one. I'm really rash person who wants to do everything as quickly as possible (unless it's something I prefer to be done perfectly, then I'm super focused and slow). This Pokemon shows that perfectly and it can be pretty destructive like my rashness. Also I happen to scare people unintentionally pretty often because I tend to move pretty noiselessly - some may consider me being a ninja or something... NINJAsk, LOL.

Rotom (male, Bold nature) - My hobbies are mostly connected with multimedia and computers. Is there better Pokemon to show it? Especially because there is Rotomdex. What's even more suitable here - I like cooking (microwave), mowing (I find this really relaxing) and eating (fridge) and I hate warm weather (fan) and to do chords by myself (washing machine).

Wooper (female, Naive nature) - My true inner self. Goofy, often feeling girly, being totally Naive at times and finding almost everything funny. So my profile states - I'm mentally a Wooper.

This is a very interesting discussion! I haven't given much thought to it but, here goes ( any pokemon I mention, I will raise patiently from it's pre-evolution)

1. Arcanine: I love big cats and dogs. Also, I love fast animals like the Cheetah. Ever since watching Nat Geo documentaries as a child, I was amazed by the lion/tiger/leopard/panther/cheetah. Hence Arcanine for my pet; and also riding enjoyment.

2. Alakazam: With it's high intelligence and telepathic abilities, this is easily one of my favourite pets. I love to have intellectual conversations and science is a big thing for me, hence the choice.

3. Blissey: I'm training to be a doctor. Considering this, this is the best Pokemon that will help me interact with people and pokemon alike, and be compassionate. Healing is a wonderful thing!

4. Lapras: Ever since childhood, marine biology was one of my favourite fields. I still plan to do some side work in it. Hence, Lapras is the best pokemon to show me around the seas and interact with marine life!

5. Noivern: A bass-boosting bird?! The best! I've been fond of EDM and house music ( especially trance music) for years. This one embodies that for me; and my dreams of flight will also come true!

6. Sceptile: Nature is all important; even more so in this urbanization filled world. With Sceptile, working together to plant more trees and save forests is what I'd like to help out in! Protecting each sapling, and ultimately, our Earth.

This took a lot of thinking, but here goes:

1. Snorlax - I eat when I'm bored, when I'm hungry and sleeping is fun too.

2. Herdier - I have an adorable dog and Herdier just seems to be the one that is like her the most.

3. Aurorus - I used to love dinosaurs and my favourites were always the sauropods.

4. Raichu - It's been my favourite Pokemon my whole life, and I find it hard to believe I wouldn't love it as I do now if Pokemon were real.

5. Salamence - I've always enjoyed fantasy stories with dragons and knights and things. More recently, I've been a huge fan of the GoT books and I love the game Skyrim. Salamence is the dragon Pokemon that comes to mind.

6. Mimikyu - I'm happy to make friends with new people, but I do like my alone time as well. I'm also shy about meeting new people. Just like Mimikyu.

Last edited: