• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Sun/Moon Roleplay: Character Form

Alola everyone! Welcome to this Pokémon Sun and Moon Roleplay, where you can be any trainer (or Pokémon if you really want) in the Alola region! (if you want to be a Pokémon, it doesn't have to be from Alola, but it is preferred!) If you want to be a character, pm me with soemthing like this:

Character:
Trainer: (If you're a Pokémon, then say who your trainer is. If you're a trainer, say what Pokémon you have!)
Relatives: (also optional)
Trait(s): (optional again)
(If you have any special markings, clothes, accessories, mega stones, or just any extra info about you're character, put it here!)

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
I'll be a Pokemon and I'll be a electivire and after this decision if nobody wants me I'll become a trainer.

Have a good day everybody

Sooooo~
when will it start?
Getting kinda bored without any of the rp's i'm in being active

Jangmo-o is a good mon. Also, @TrainerLillie since Azure starts out with a Jangmo-o, is it possible that Totem Kommo-o will give him the Kommonium Z instead when noticing Azure (by then) has a Kommo-o? I mean, it’s really late in the rp so I guess it'd be okay by that time.

Sooooo~
when will it start?
Getting kinda bored without any of the rp's i'm in being active

Jangmo-o is a good mon. Also, @TrainerLillie since Azure starts out with a Jangmo-o, is it possible that Totem Kommo-o will give him the Kommonium Z instead when noticing Azure (by then) has a Kommo-o? I mean, it’s really late in the rp so I guess it'd be okay by that time.
well... ill see what i can do... its fairly possible...

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!! THIS RP IS BEING PUT ON HIATUS BECUASE I HAVE OTHER IMPORTANT STUFF TO DO. I YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS PLEASE KEEP THEM TO URSELVES BC I KNOW THERES GONNA BE ALOT. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE, @TrainerLillie