• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon School of Battle and Arts

Name:

Lance Rosenthal

Male

Appearance:

Lance Rosenthal is a pure-bred Cuban, with a light brownish skin tone. He has emerald green eyes, that have tints of light green scattered around them. To complement his green eyes, he has chestnut brown hair, which is long, and by first glance most mistake him as a girl, since he keeps it in a ponytail. Lance also has a small amount of freckles that dot his nose and cheeks, but are not very visible unless he is presented under a bright light.

When it comes to clothing, Lance usually wears a normal t-shirt with some jean shorts. However, he has the tendency to wear alternate outfits. He sometimes wears a cardigan with a long sleeved shirt with the same jean shorts, or a denim jacket with leggings and a pink t-shirt. He usually wears boots with these, and wears literally something else.

Personality:

Lance is usually very sociable and happy, very optimistic and daring. He is very brave, and is usually bold and over-confident. Other than that, he is occasionally flirty and playful.

Address:

11, Leppa Lane

Pokemon:

Nickname: Plaxum
Female
Level: 15
Species: Finneon
Moves:
-Pound
-Attract
-Water Gun
-Rain Dance
~
Nickname: Luxia
Female
Level: 15
Species: Corsola
Moves:
-Bubble
-Bubble Beam
-Recover
-Refresh

Nickname:

Most people call him by his full name, but he has only 1 nickname. Lonce.

Accessories:

N/A

Other:

-He can play the ukulele, and plays for his Pokemon when at home

-As said, people mistake him for a girl frequently because of his hair. But he refuses to cut it because he takes such good care of it and doesn't want it to go to waste.

-Finally, he has claustrophobia. H e can't stand tight spaces and gets triggered if people talk to him about it.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Okay, this is bothering me too much now

@Zhuna’n’Luna You need to stop double posting, and make your posts longer too. By Pokecharms rules all posts have to be at least a paragraph long, not a sentence like what you're doing.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
1.) I don’t try to double post, so forgive me.

2.) I cant really extend that much, unless my mind gives me more stuff to go on. Again, my apologies.

Well you're not trying very hard then, you've been posting back to back over and over again. And if you can't write at least a paragraph then don't write anything.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
I'm not gonna just "Cut her some slack" I don't care if this is coming off as rude or whatever. She needs to learn, it'll help her in the long run. Not to mention she can get banned for doing this?

1. Name:Red. Age:15. Extra info: a shy boy Who is a good trainer but he dos not know his partner Will not listen to HIM so long he Will not be brave Pokemon partner: Incinaroar Moves: blaze kick, fire punch, darkest lariat,crunch. Extra info: a strong pokemon but you Need to be brave otherwise he Will not listen

Alright, I would ask us for our timezones but idk if thats allowed on PokeCharms rps, (Not that It gives away pinpoint locations.) but either way I am in EST Timezone so my 6pm might be different than yours.

We'll be late to class now, but at least we have partners already?
I went with that option, but in hindsight I could have had the professor partner us up with different characters given that Camryn and Parker already know each other. She still has plenty to share since I purposely left information out of her character bio, so it shouldn't be a problem. Also, text in blue is Circuit's speech, which is understood by other Pokémon.