• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon RP

After another day of rescuing or battling bad Pokemon, K.K. was walking back to a small treehouse he called home. "I think I'm getting better at battling..." K.K. thought to himself. A few minutes later, a rather large tree came into view with a hidden treehouse covered by long branches coated in pine needles. Jumping from branch to branch, K.K. landed on a thicker branch that held a majority of the hidden house. K.K. opens the door and walks inside, feeling worn from the work he has done today.

Yah I did she left a note with an odd symbol on it I never opened it in fear of what it held here" she said grabbing it out as showing him the symbol was that of life and death of the order of the megas

"Your mother must have really believed in you to give you such a powerful mega stone." The Sceptile explains to the Kirlia. "Although it's potential can't be realized until you evolve into a gardevoir like your mother. But hopefully this doesn't mean that the life and death legendaries are going to be reawoken, their battle will leave this region in ruins if we don't stop it!" The Sceptile started to worry and think of what could be done

Indeed she gave it to me before she died I miss her....alot but iv come to accept her death and I would do anything to be as good as her she taught me all I know after all" she said smiling sadly at the crown

"Well as long as you follow in her footsteps I know you'll have the capability to do great things like she did. And as for the crown that's a very special artifact and you should take great care for it, we all have something worth protecting." The Sceptile says as he looks down clenching a miracle seed glowing with power.

Yah we do don't we here is the letter she said to give it to a grovile I thing she ment you sir she also said for me to ask for you to train me in another letter" she said getting said letter out as she did this one having a grass seal on it with a septile foot print

The Sceptile was surprised but quickly developed a friendly grin on his face as he held the letter. "Hehe well then that's what we'll have to do then. Only a strong fairy type Pokemon can stand a chance against the the threat that lies hidden deep in the forest. And it looks like it's my chance to help you become exactly that!" The Sceptile said springing up and jumping back down off of the tree branch to the forest floor. "Cmon little one, you're training begins now." He says looking up.

Uh.........um..ok" she said as she jumped from the branch lept onto the tree truck to slow her fall and landed on the ground beside him waiting to be told what to do

"Let's begin to see if you've already picked up some fighting traits or not, attack me with the strongest thing you've got." The Sceptile ordered as a test for the the young Kirlia.

Species: Gengar
Name: Kayla
Level: 75
Item: A rare berry that boosts ghost type attacks
Moveset: Shadow ball, Thief, Psychic, Hyper beam

Kayla looked below invisible as the luxray was looking for her "Where is she?" luxray called off the search and kayla teleported home with her new Berry she stole.
"idiots not like ghost types are common place and would buy it hehe."

Last edited:
"nothing much but a rare berry I stole that with boost my shadow ball" Kayla said eating the berry "The idiots think they can find me? They can hardly chase down a slowpoke!" Kayla said laughing

King Karp also went to this town, the water was nicer there than the muddy marsh he had been previously. He could see why a town would be build there, the grassy plains and the convenient stream running right through it.

He watched as the inhabitants walked around, busy with life, when he noticed an unfamiliar face, Makayla, he swam towards the Gengar, and greeted her. “Hello” he said to the newcomer “I’m King Karp, im not the King of anything though, just some stupid nickname, who are you?”

King Karp smiled “of course” he said “so are you new around here or have you lived in this place for a while, certainly it's a nice place to stay”
“Personally I don’t stay in one place too often” King Karp admitted “I like to travel, partly because it is fun… and partly… to find a fragment of my past I felt was long gone”
The last part of his statement was a deep sigh

Name: Arcynn
Species: Infernape
Level: 82
Moveset: Close Combat, Stone Edge, Flamethrower, ThunderPunch

Arcynn trekked through the wetlands, observing the scenery. All of a sudden, he heard a huge crash, and decided to go check it out. Arcynn ran for a while, then stopped when he noticed a Sceptile traveling with a Riolu. "Hey," he called, hoping they would hear him. "I heard a crashing sound; sort of like a battle was going on. Do you guys happen to know anything about that?"

"Hehe not bad at all" the Sceptile said as he gathered himself from the attack. "Now lets see how fast you are…" he says as he powers up large leaf blades on both arms and begins to charge at the kirlia with blinding speed preparing to slash at the kirlia.

Species: Garchomp
Name: Gary
Level: 76
Item: Pecha berry
Moveset: Rockslide , Stone Edge , Iron head , Earthquake
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Garchomp strolled into view of some of the other pokemon. "Wonder what's going on here then" he thought to himself looking around.

Arcynn went closers to try and get the Sceptile's attention until he noticed it hurtling toward a Kirlia with a Leaf Blade Arcynn dashed forward and lunged in front of Kirlia, countering the Leaf Blade with ThunderPunch. "Hey," Arcynn snarled. "Pick on someone your own size."

"Huh?!" The Sceptile gasped in shock and quickly lept away from the Infernape. "Hey calm down I'm her trainer, it was a speed and defense test I wasn't going to hurt her." The Sceptile retracted the large leaf blades to show he had no intention of actually fighting. He extended his arm as a friendly gesture. "The names Grigori, and you are?"

Winter looked at them and stood there as I'd nothing had just happened the crown on her bag to make sure it wasn't stolen while she was training and what not

"Ah, sorry," Arcynn apologized. "I've fought in so many battles it seems like everything is a fight to me. Name's Arcynn." He looked at the Kirlia. "Sorry if I startled you. Well, I should be off. It was nice to meet someone here." He walked off.

She nodded and looked back at the septile "shall we resume from where we where interpreted?" She asked looking at him as if she was ready to teleport away at a moments notice

"Bye hope to see you around." The Sceptile said to Arcynn as he walked off before turning to Winter again. "Yes let us resume training, I have a location better suited for it anyways, if you can use teleport with me we can go there now if you'd like?" The Sceptile said extending his hand.