• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon RP: Sinnoh/Johto RNG

Ron Tucker - 20th of June - Lake Acuity, Sinnoh.

"I hate the cold."

Ron watched the white forest in front of him, looking for anything suspicious. Luz was hot on Team Rocket's tail, sensing energy coming from deep within Route 217. Although the Espeon was loving the walk, jumping from spot to spot, hearing the snow crunch while enjoying the peanut butter treat hanging from her neck, Ron was just getting more and more angry. They had hurt Naka, put Gwen in danger and had the audacity to still be around!

"I'm gonna kill em all." Ron growled under his breath, getting a concerned look from Luz. "Relax, not for real, maybe just cripple them for life."

The new information seemed to brightened up Luz again as she began hopping faster through the forest. Furia's Pokeball was moving like crazy, she was ready to fight, probably feeding off Ron's anger too. The rest of the team though, seemed more relaxed, they were of course, used to this kind of situation.

Finally, Luz stopped, allowing for Ron to catch up and notice the trouble they were about to get into. "Are you fucking kidding me?"

The punk sighed, looking at the wonderful lake spread in front of him. The base for Team Rocket couldn't be more obvious and probably why nobody had suspected anything. They had taken the lake to themselves, which only pissed Ron off more.

Ron Freaking Towers - July 19th - Goldenrod City.

Ron, after ordering the pizza, made sure Gwen was well distracted. He took out his trusty Espeon, "Take care of her."

With that, the punk left the pizza place. If Goldenrod was still the same place, he knew exactly where to go to get information. It wasn't far from Gwen's location, so he should be back in time to eat and hopefully leave that Arceus forsaken place. Before he knew it, he was reaching his location.

"My my my, look what the Persian dragged in." A woman about ten years older than Ron approached the punk. The street was lined up with several, some older, some younger, but all had that same mischievous look. "Haven't seen you in years, when was the last time you came to me? Before or after the gym leader broke your heart?"

"Candice." Ron saluted with a nod. "I honestly don't want to remember that."

Candice, with her fluffy black jacket and bright blue long hair, laughed out loud, making the others giggle. "Oh, we both know that's not true. Unless, you're worried about hurting someone's feelings?"

Ron snarled and rolled his eyes. "Listen, I just came for information."

The woman held out her hand as Ron put some cash on her palm. "This might only get you an hour, depends how long you last."

"Yeah well I need to be done as soon as possible."

"Oh?~ Is your date waiting? Didn't you just come out of Pichu's- Oh! Girls! Our Ron has gotten a child! Boy or girl?"

"Girl, I mean, she ain't my child!" Ron shook away the pressure he felt by all the girls setting their attention on him, trying his best not to check them out. "She's just a trainer I'm helping out. Dammit, I need information from you, not the other way around!"

Candice laughed and wrapped her arm around Ron's shoulders. "Hey, between us, I'm proud of you."

Ron cracked his neck and gulped. "I need to know anything you have on Team Rocket."

Candice sighed, grabbed Ron's hand and lead him away into an ally. She pushed him behind a dumpster and got on her knees. "You didn't hear this from me."

"Yeah, the usual."

"They've been moving around, outsides of the city. Some people say they've been bothering the old couple at the Daycare. Ever since Lyra doesn't hang around anymore, the old couple has been a target for a while. Probably taking eggs from them without letting the owners of the Pokemon know their Pokemon even had one. Some have also been spotted messing with the Department Store, but that's all I have honey."

Ron nodded and stepped away, helping Candice up as they began walking back. "Thank you, keep the change. Maybe, get a real job? I don't want to find you dead on the street next time."

Candice laughed, "Oh you worry about me? Sweet, but I am your senior, I should know what I'm doing. I am taking night classes, going to open a salon. I need to make sure my baby gets the best education."

"You have a kid?!" Ron said with clear panic in his voice.

"Oh no, he ain't yours. Please, I've been with plenty. Well, maybe, I don't know I got pregnant around the time you disappeared." The woman teased as they reached the street. "It was nice seeing you again, you look happy."

"I look the same, I won't be happy until I end them."

"Whatever her name is, not the adopted trainer, but the one making you glow like that, take care of her." Candice gave Ron a kiss on the cheek and walked away.

Ron sighed, lots of fun and terrible memories in that neighborhood. He placed his hands in his pockets and walked away, finding Pichu's Pizza Place quickly and walking inside, spotting Gwen right away with Luz following closely behind. He felt a strange sensation on his face, a smile perhaps, which he quickly got rid of.

@IDKWhatUserNameToDo @Merciless Medic

Nakano Saito​

Date: 1 Month Ago (26 years old); June 20
Naka's Pokemon Team: Chu the Pichu, Fluffy the Flareon, Hanu the Infernape, Aero the Aerodactyl, Orochi the Zweilous, Silenus the Sceptile, Hattie the Hatterene

Interactions: Gwen Tucker (@IDKWhatUserNameToDo )
Mentions: Ron "I love not listening to my not-girlfriend" Towers (Hecotoro)

Naka smiled as Gwen took her advice well, even getting that determined fire in her eyes again. The youth's will were just as easy to light as it is to snuff them out. She didn't want that for Gwen. She wanted to at least help Gwen with her worries. She smiled as Gwen regained herself, then she sighed. Shrugging at Gwen's next question about Leona.

"Leona had military parents. She was always so strong-willed, very headstrong." She chuckled. "She was the reason for several fights in school. But then, my family had to move to Sinnoh due to a change in my parents' work. I didn't want to lose my only friend, and she was a little upset that I was moving away and I didn't tell her right away. But I promised her I wouldn't forget about her and we'll still be rivals..." Her eyes fell, sorrow in her eyes. "It's been... I dunno, eighteen years since I've seen her? She must think I forgot about her. I don't know what Team Rocket gave her, but it must've been security for something at least." She chuckled, though it sounded pained. "After meeting her in that brief moment, she really hasn't changed all that much since we last met. Still as intelligent, bright, and savage as she was back then. Whatever they promised must have spoke to her to want to do this. So I don't blame her for joining Team Rocket. I just wish she didn't do it." She wryly chuckled.

She shook her head, then looked at Gwen. "The world doesn't make sense, and the people less so. You may see good, reliable people join the forces of evil because of whatever reason, so don't think too hard to make sense of it. I don't hate them for that. I don't hate them if they thought it would give them riches and power or they wanted to be cruel to others. But, at the end of the day, they are still people, and they've made their decision against us. I can't hate them for what they do, but I can surely enact vengeance as I see fit." She grinned.

She then hummed as she saw her Flareon come back, this time without Luz. Raising an eyebrow, the Flareon looked mighty anxious. "Hm? Is it Ron?" He nodded, jumping on the bed so Naka can take off the harness and set it in her backpack. "I swear if he's going after Team Rocket right now." She groaned.

------

Meanwhile, Flareon had seen Ron leave for Lake Acuity, and the scene before Ron seemed not noteworthy. There was nothing there, but Luz's psychic abilities could still pinpoint the location. One the western bank of the lake, a large mobile base rested under the surface. The area was eerily silent. Not even a wild Pokemon was seen.

Finally, after several minutes, the waters churned as the base slowly rose from the waters, its spiked treads allowing it to crawl out of the water and onto the snow. Ice froze over its gargantuan size before steam rose from it as the walls heated. One wondered just how this Wailord-sized machine managed to avoid suspicion, that was until the distant bark of a vulpine Pokemon sounded and the size seemingly shrunk, giving off the impression it was no longer than a bus and no wider than a two tractors. A satellite dish sat atop the machine, as well as a sensory probe shaped like a stick with a shielded camera atop, the sensory probe spinning slowly in a circle to look for anything out of the ordinary.

"Those assholes think they can get away with it that easy?" Ron enlarged two Pokeballs from his belt and tossed them into the air. "Linkin, blast them! Monstar, destroy!"

From one of the spheres, a Blastoise came out, landing on the ground, blowing away the snow underneath it. Next to him popped out a Tyranitar, roaring at the vehicle in front of them, looking as angry as his trainer. The water tortoise leaped forward, withdrawing into his shell and began spinning rapidly towards the base. Tyranitar on the other hand lifted one foot and smashed the ground, sending a tremor throughout the field, past his partner and smashing into the base.

The illusion broke upon impact, increase its size incredibly. Ron smirked as he saw the thing open its door and send a handful of Pokemon to deal with him. He was going to enjoy every single moment of it. The grunts and Pokemon ran directly towards Ron, only to be intercepted by Blastoise and his combination of Rapid Spin and Water Pulse. The water Pokemon was like a spinning cannon, blasting everything that came close to it. While the ground troops tried to shield from the incoming water blasts, the air group attacked.

A flock of Zubat and Golbat flew alongside a grunt who had some sort of hoover cart, flying alongside them. Ron sighed, feeling they weren't taking seriously by sending such low level opponents at him. Monstar roared as boulders appeared above him, lunging them one after the other, causing an avalanche to be flung at the enemy, Rock Slide.

As his Pokemon began taking out everything in sight, Ron and Luz began walking forward. Despite the destruction around them, the Espeon was still playing with the snow, staying close to Ron, who had his eyes set on the base. "Once we take out whoever hurt Naka, we're burning this place down."

Gwen Tucker - 20th of June - Pokemoncenter, Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Gwen carefully listened to Naka talk more about Leona, the researchers supposed rival. 18 years was a long time that the young girl couldn't quite define in her own mind. All she knew was that it was a very long time. It was a lot to take in with all the wisdom Naka tried to explain to Gwen. From what the young girl understood, this Leona seemed like a strong person and righteous, taking Naka's word of her childhood friend. Something must have changed or something if she turned to Team Rocket.. How would she feel if one of her classmates from Pokemon school ended up joining Team Galactic? Or some other evil organization?

It felt like Gwen had too many questions in her head, and not enough answers or solutions for any of them, but luckily Naka spoke up again. Her words helped the young trainer guide her own thoughts a little. Not to hate a person purely based on one action.. She held Cobalt's pokeball tightly in her hand and let her thoughts simmer in her mind.

Gwen's attention was drawn away to Fluff who looked quite worried. The blue haired trainer looked at Naka who seemed to have connected some dots or then made the assumption that Ron was doing something he shouldn't, "Where did he go anyway? Shouldn't we go after them all together?" Gwen asked, leaning forward in her chair, as if she was ready to get up, "I can go after him," she declared, eager to try and help in any way she could.

Gwen Tucker - July 19th - Pihcu’s Pizza, Goldenrod City, Johto

Gwen looked around, trying to find the machine that Ron recommended to her if she had a prize she really wanted. Looking around she spotted a familiar lavender coloured slender pokemon, Luz. "Hey Luz, joining me to play some games?" the young girl asked and extended her hand down to let the Sun pokemon sniff her hand, "Come on then! I want to win that Gyarados keychain!" she then declared and ran off to try and find the right arcade machine. After a minute of looking around, Gwen found the Whack-A-Poliwag and dug for her purse to slot in the coins she needed to play. After slotting them in, the start button started to flash and she picked up the hammer belonging to the machine and pressed play. A jingle played before Poliwags started to pop out of the holes on the cover painted to look like water and Gwen did her best to smack every one of them. She missed some, but she was still having fun. Soon the machine stopped and tallied up Gwen's score and spat out the number of tickets she got with her score. A decent start, but she needed to play at least a couple more games until she had enough for her wanted keychain. The blue haired girl slotted in some more coins with the goal of getting more tickets. Another good haul of tickets, she still needed one more round. This was it.

After one last round of Whack-A-Poliwag Gwen counted her tickets again and she finally had enough, "Yes! Alright Luz, let's go back to the prize counter," she said, proud of her ticket loot and eagerly made her way to claim her desired prize. Walking up to the counter, she smacked the tickets down with her head high, "I'd like the Gyarados keychain, please!"

The clerk looked down at her and leaned on the counter, "Sorry lil miss, the last one went a little while ago," he stated rather bluntly and turned to write something on his phone.

"No please, don't you have any more of them?" Gwen asked, her shoulders slumping, but all she got as a reply was a disinterested headshake. Well, she should still use her tickets on something since she already got them..

"Well.... I guess I can just take the Psyduck one then," the blue haired girl said, shuffling the tickets over to the clerk who gave her a side eye before reaching down to grab the Psyduck keychain, "Here ya go," and handed it to her. The miniature plush of the water type held its head and had a confused expression. Well, it was far from anything badass like the Gyarados she wanted, but at least this one was a little goofy.

"Thanks," Gwen said to the clerk and with her back-up prize in hand, she stuffed it into her pocket and decided just to return to her table to wait for Ron and their pizza, if it hadn't already arrived there, "Come on Luz. Let's go wait for Ron," she said and started to walk back.

Team Rocket Mobile HQ​

Interactions: Ron Towers (Hecotoro)

As the Blastoise and Tyranitar were shown, little did Ron know that there were contingencies in place. Those sent to stop them were nothing but mere fodder, for what was to come would even cause this straight destructive path to learn of a dead end.

Rapid Spin, Blastoise. Earthquake, Tyranitar. Or maybe Earth Power.

The shaking and giving ground caused the machine to tilt slightly, but the machine still functioned as intended.

Water Pulse plus Rapid Spin, Blastoise. Rock Slide, Tyranitar.

Then, there was that Espeon.

No, they will not let Leona's attempts at stopping them die here.

An ominous voice echoed from the base at Ron's words, a sort of manic glee. "Oh, burn us, you may try. But you should be careful, for even the flames of your passion and rage will not sunder our defenses!"

A thunderous roar came from the machine, and it let loose a rolling ball of stone. Hairs rose as electricity filled the air upon its arrival. An Alolan Golem roared with a chuckle, and it used Stealth Rock, creating a field of stony mines around the base and towards Ron's advancing party. Anyone who got too close would have the rocks erupt from the ground at high speed before exploding.

A smoggy engine atop its rolling stones rolled into view at the same time as the Alolan Golem and revved, electricity around the area becoming even more prevalent that it caused the affected to float above the ground, unable to use Ground-Type moves.

Nakano Saito​

Naka's Pokemon Team: Chu the Pichu, Fluffy the Flareon, Hanu the Infernape, Aero the Aerodactyl, Orochi the Zweilous, Silenus the Sceptile, Hattie the Hatterene

Interactions: Gwen Tucker (IDKWhatUserNameToDo)
Mentions: Ron "I love being reckless" Towers (Hecotoro)

Naka knew there was a lot to unpack, so she didn't try and explain it any further. With time, Gwen will understand, but it'd be a fool's errand to make her understand now. As Flareon made his appearance though, she was thankful for the distraction. Holding up a finger, she whistled for the Hatterene, who woke up and hopped over to her trainer, resting her hand-shaped hair on her head. "I'm doing okay. Just one blast of Heal Pulse, then we can go and see what Ron is doing."

Nodding, the Hatterene cooed and a pulse of pink energy enveloped Naka again. Sighing, her Sceptile understood and got off the bed, walking over until he was in the hallway and waiting for Naka to get up.

Slowly, Naka got up and tested her stomach, pressing upon her wounds. They were nothing but nasty scars now. "Good. I'm ready. Let's go." She smiled as she looked at Gwen, getting up and grabbing her backpack with her Flareon cooing delightedly and running out of the hospital, waiting for his human to follow.

Last edited:
Ron Freaking Towers - July 19th - Goldenrod City.

"Yo!" Ron called out as he spotted the blue haired trainer, Gwen. "Food's ready, come on."

While Gwen and Luz settled down, Ron went to pick up the pizza. It seemed freshly made, with the cheese still sizzling while Ron picked up the tray and took it to their booth. He sat down and gave Gwen her soda cup as he sat down. He looked around the place, despite the years, it seemed like if it had been opened yesterday. Whoever was in charge of it, did a great job. Maybe in another time he could dive into the arcades and see if he still had it. With a sigh of frustration, he leaned back, pulling up a slice of pizza up to his mouth with cheese melting off it.

"Che hawt!" Ron grumbled as he took a bite out of the slice. He took a sip from his drink to cool the food in his mouth down, before setting down the slice. "Hey Gwen, ever been to a Daycare center?" Normally Ron wouldn't like the idea of taking Gwen with him to look into Team Rocket business, but he didn't trust Goldenrod. "Thinking of going there to check it out, just outside the city. Then maybe go to the Department Store, it's the biggest one in the region, it's basically a mall of several stories high."

"Tch!" Ron looked annoyed as he heard the voice coming from the base. "Big talk from someone hiding behind a tank."

Linkin kept going with his barrage of Water Pulse and Rapid Spin, activating the Steal Rocks as he did so. They did cause damage to him, but the explosions were but annoying to his hard shell.

The explosions were an issue for Ron and Luz though. With a natural reaction, Ron had Evanes out of her Pokeball quickly. The Pokeball opened up to reveal a shiny clean Skarmory, who quickly set up a barrier with Protect to keep Ron and Luz from harm.

Tyranitar however stopped his attack as his enemies began to float. The annoyed Monstar roared as he activated his ability, Sandstream. The are became engulfed with a roar wave of sand. The only thing in sight was the explosions caused by Blastoise. Ron could barely see the base up ahead, but that was what he needed.

"Path is cleared, good job Linkin!" Ron returned his Blastoise, having cleared a path directly towards the base by removing the Stealth Rocks and enemies in the way. "Evanes, get em girl!"

The bird used her Keen Eye to locate the Golem causing trouble for them. Despite the type disadvantage, she began flying directly at it. Silver feathers began to fall as Evanes used Autotomize, her body becoming lighter as she became faster. Her wings than gained a metallic glow, ready to collide with the Golem using Steel Wing.

Last edited:

Team Rocket Mobile HQ​

"Big talk of destroying our beautiful metal home, not knowing what's behind these protecting walls~."

As the Sandstorm raged and the Stealth Rocks were destroyed, the Alolan Golem roared in glee and the Revavroom revved in ready.

Protect, Autotomize, Steel Wing. Skarmory. Weak to Fire and Electric.

The lady chuckled into the mic, able to see the Skarmory through the sand with her instruments. "How cute~. Golem, trajectory angle 60 degrees, 12 o'clock. Revavroom, spinning Overheat!"

The Golem's rail cannon began to glow brightly, the Revavroom rolled onto the Golem's back and positioned himself atop the rail cannon. He then fired, the Revavroom being shot towards the Skarmory, twirling about in the air and spewing a huge stream of fire from the two exhaust pipes aimed backwards, the six cylinders beside it pointing up, and from the grill in the front, the fire spreading throughout the air in every direction as it spun. The Overheat was causing damage to the Revavroom, the metal openings were turning a bright red from the heat.

Meanwhile, the Golem went ahead and did a move once he was done sending the Revavroom on its way. A yellow electrical ball was formed before the Alolan Golem fired the two Charge Beams in quick succession, only a second in between each attack as they were made to cover the Revavroom's upper and lower dimensions, as the fire blew out more towards the sides.

A Pincurchin popped out of a hatch and landed on the snow, using Electric Terrain. An Electrode zoomed out once the Electric Terrain was set, becoming a white and red blur as it used Electro Ball, firing off a quick ball of lightning towards the Blastoise. As soon as it got close to the Blastoise, it would shine white before using Explosion, hoping to hit it with its blast radius despite the one-second delay in its explosion.

"Come out here and face us yourself then!"

He watched as she fired a spinning Overheat and two electrical attacks, trying to cover the aerial area Evanes was covering, but he wasn't going to let her get hit so easily. Even the Skarmory didn't look too worried as she spread her wings to stop her advancement and then dropped.

Like a bullet, she started to dive down towards the ground, her body getting covered in a bright glow as she switched into Brave Bird. "Go get em girl!" Evanes exploded forward, just inches above the ground, zooming past the Electrode and other Pokemon as she blasted ahead directly at the Golem.

Linkin was up next, his Water Pulse colliding with with the incoming Electro Ball. His spinning shell in collision with the Electrode and Boom! Dust exploded into the air as the electric Pokemon used Explosion, only for Linkin to keep spinning forward as a protective barrier surrounded it, Protect.

"Help them out, Luz."

The Espeon stretched before letting out a cheerful yelp, her body gaining a white glow as the same energy appeared over Linkin, Helping Hand. The Blastoise was going to collide with the Golem after his partner, who would fly upwards as soon as the Brave Bird move ended, whether she missed or not.

Team Rocket Mobile HQ​

More Protect???

Ugh, now this is just getting annoying.

She sneered, her tone sounding like she was as she spoke into the speaker. "Hah, but the sand will ruin my complexion~. I have to look like my best for Leona~, our supreme admin~. The best one there is~!"

The Skarmory had completely avoided the obstacle the Revavroom and Alolan Golem posed, Brave Bird incoming. The Electrode's attacks did nothing as the Blastoise seemingly ate those hits with Protect. Her Electrode returned due to having fainted, only for two more Electrode to bumrush the Blastoise, staggering their charge so their own attacks should hit due to the Protect failing or having been released, sending out their own Electro Balls and - if they hit the Blastoise head on - Explosion.

Helping Hand, Espeon...

The Alolan Golem pulled in his body and the rail cannon, its body shielded over with a green barrier. Protect. The Brave Bird did nothing. The Pincurchin came to the Golem's aid, sending out a blast of Rising Voltage by summoning it from the ground - gaining double the power thanks to Electric Terrain - to hit the Blastoise and hopefully give the Golem some breathing room.

The Revavroom landed, but was too slow to help the Alolan Golem, so it charged Ron and Luz. As it got closed, its body shined with crimson darkness before charging the Espeon, trying to hit it with Lash Out.

Ron Towers, Sinnoh.

Ron looked annoyed, the woman was clearly just distracting him. "Why don't you go tell your boss to step out then, or is she also a bitch who's afraid to show her face?"

Linkin didn't struggle with the Electro Balls, his Water Pulse powered up by Luz was more than enough to detonate the attacks before hitting him. At the same time, the Espeon felt the incoming danger, quickly returning to her Pokeball with Baton Pass and switching with her partner in crime, Marley.

Raichu emerged with a smirk, just like her trainer. All the lighting around the area began moving away from Balstoise and towards her, increasing her power as she collided with the engine using Fake Out to stop it right in its tracks.

With all the electrical moves being redirected towards Marley, Blastoise brushed through the Explosions, taking the damage on purpose to guarantee his Water Pulse would hit the Golem and company.

"Bring me Leona, now!" Ron called out, growing more impatient each second.

Team Rocket Mobile HQ​

Ron's words cut a bit too well, and there was an annoyed cackle on the other end.

"Ohhh, but your little fucking girlfriend shoved her off a cliff! Even hurt her!! Of course, she isn't showing up just to get her ass handed a second time..." She growled.

The electrical attacks flew to Marley, and now that the Magnet Rise was a detriment, they had to change their style.

Espeon gone, the Blastoise still heading towards the Alolan Golem and hitting it with a Water Pulse, and now the Raichu using Fake Out on the Revavroom, preventing an Explosion.

"Alrighty then, seems like we need to change our tune..." A sharp horn sounded, and the Pokemon rushed back. Or attempted. The Revavroom was a bit luckier. After being hit with the Fake Out, he was able to turn around and rush back. However, the Alolan Golem was blasted back by the Water Pulse and was unable to continue defending the place. The Pokemon that weren't being used were sent back as streams of light into the different ports which held their Pokeballs.

As if it were protecting against a tornado or some hurricane, the metal plates on the sides slammed down, something else slamming down underneath it to protect its underside, treads locked in place, and the many doors and hatches becoming covered.

Now, there was complete silence. But it was obvious they were regrouping and still going to defend the area. Whatever hole would be made, there will be a counterattack.

The question is - from where?

Ron Towers, Sinnoh.

"Naka's not my, nevermind." Ron crossed his arms as he watched them retreat to their base. "Why don't you come out and face yourself then?"

Ron was getting annoyed, he could feel Furia's Poke Ball shaking aggressively, but he knew it wasn't time to let her out. He returned his Balstoise and Raichu for the moment, ready to spring into action if the situation got worse.

"I don't care how many more of you are in there. I don't care how strong you think that shitty van is. I specially give a damn if Leona doesn't want to get fucked twice! Get out here now!"

As Ron stomped the snow under him, Luz's ears perked up. She stood strong while her body gained a pink glow. She was feeling the rage, she was feel the adrenaline and mostly, she was feelings the need for revenge.

Team Rocket Mobile HQ​

Ron was met with silence when he yelled at the metallic fortress. It honestly just looked like he was a toddler stomping the snow for not getting his way and it was kind of funny.

A sudden pickup of blizzard whipped up around them, but it didn't actually cause any further damage from the cold. In fact, it did nothing aside from preventing them from seeing further ahead.

What was even stranger was that Luz wouldn't have been able to pick up on an approaching, quiet presence towards their side, the rushing snowy winds giving Luz's detection-sensing furs false warnings and then nothing.

A Zoroark approached Luz in the cover of the snow and released a large wave of dark energy, using Night Daze to attack and lower Luz's accuracy.