• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon: Role Play Thread

Montagne Khastil
July 6 - Rivière Walk (Route 7), Kalos

"It's the oldest battlefield in the region...give or take the few thousands years since the war." Monty's eyes were wide as he took in the sights, marveling at how sophisticated such an ancient place could be. His travels before becoming a trainer rarely took him to the southwest, and never this far past Camphrier Town— was the Rivière hiding this place the whole time?

The Lumiosite slowed his pace to get a better look at the platforms scattered around the river as he continued, "I've only heard about it, but it's supposed to be the biggest battle hub in southwest Kalos. Celebrities. Gym leaders. All sorts of people flock here like moths to a Fire-Type's flame."

Hmpf. Moths to a flame. All that "strength" between the weathered bricks, but they were weaklings cowering behind Pokémon all the same; too afraid to get their own hands dirty, or to take a hit themselves.

But was he really any better? Did he really change so much over the past month that seeing a center for Kalosian battling actually got him fired up?

The group reached the walkway to the grand wooden doors, and Monty threw his head back to grin at Esther. "Gets your blood boiling, right? Come on, let's check it out!"

----------

It was a good thing Monty recalled Chauffemagne, because the Houndour would've rubbed his nose over every square inch of the Battle Chateau's extravagent interior. Gleaming marble floors were covered by fancy-looking rugs that stretched every which way and shot off through stone archways that led to Arceus knew where, and the strangest mix of people Monty had ever seen were milling about.

Punks dripping with black and neon, little kids in rain boots, old men in their most expensive-looking suits, and everyone in between were intermingling. The criminal could hardly believe his eyes. Were all of these people here to battle?

Monty was so distracted by the hodge-podge crowd that he didn't notice a woman come up behind them.

"Excusez-moi, welcome to the Battle Chateau!"

Huh? Monty and Oracle turned in tandem to see a woman in some sort of maid get up warmly smiling at the group. Come to think of it, there were a few people in the outfit around. Was it a uniform?

"Uh, thanks. How do we see the battles?" The criminal skipped the pleasantries, but the woman was unphased.

"The side corridors—" She gestured toward archways on either side of the lobby. "—lead to the outdoor platforms. The indoor facilities are through the center arch, and you can explore our membership packages at the front desk."

Membership packages? Monty hadn't heard something so ridiculous since the thousand dollar gym challegne fee. "You mean you have to pay to battle here?"

The maid's smile lost some of its warmth. "Yes, sir. Some more notable trainers enjoy a complementary membership, but others can win themsel—"

"But we are notable trainers!" Monty interjected. He pointed a thumb at Esther and smugly affirmed, "We're the Shabboneau Junior Tournament champions!"

The maid's eye twitched. "Perhaps they'll be able to make an exception for you at the help desk. Excusez-moi." She curtsied like some fairy tale character and walked off, leaving the criminal scowling. Could she not recognize potential when she saw it?

He crossed his arms, huffed, and addressed the ladies in his entourage. "What do you two think?"

For once, Oracle seemed interested in something going on around her. The Absol's head was on a swivel, and the look in her eye told him all he needed to know. She was ready to battle.

~Briar Hightower...~
~Briar Pokémon: Grafaiai/Baba(F), galarian wheezing/Puff Puff(M), tentecruel/Maggie(F), Revavroom/Hemi(M), clodsire/Claudia(F), smeargle/Frida(F)...~
Tangelo Island, June 2nd...~
~Rank: 48,420...~
~Reactions: Adrianne, Reggie...~

Briar went to pat Adrianne on the back.

"You can say that again, hun. If things get any more exciting, might have to crack open a bottle of the good stuff" Briar said, putting her hand to her chin and drifting off into thought.

"Mmm! I could use a drink now" Briar said before being brought back into reality by a firm slap to the face by Baba. Now clearly wasn't time for a drink anyways.

"But anyways! I guess that can wait till later-errr... islands to see and badges to get and all... Sight seeing..." Briar said, attempting to purge liquor from her thoughts. She turned and gave Reggie a thumbs up of approval.

"Right. Right... Hairchild island. She glanced over at their newest companion. She smiled at Amber before turning her attention towards Nurse Joy.

~Aldon Charlton...~
~Skol the king of gods, Bran the bronzor, Zippy the magnemite, Huck the golett, Wunder the Sigilyph and Bolly the Baltoy...~
~Safari Zone...~
~interactions: Desmond, Billy, Charlotte, Theo...~

As Aldon ran, jumped over rocks, ducked under branches and even slid down a small hill before turning around a sharp corner. He could not see, hear, speak no evil any aggron immidiatly chasing him, but turning around to find out certainly wasn't an ideal option.

Johnathan Grayson
July 24th - Safari Zone, Johto Region

Interactions: Theo Hightower (Sir Krazz), Nakano Saito (Merciless Medic)

Johnathan slow clapped when Naka managed to catch the Tauros that she clearly had a lot of fun riding on before his eyes narrowed to analyze the damage she or her clothing took during that struggle. "You gonna be alright?" Johnathan asked as his hands moved to rest within the pockets of his coat, the way she skipped over to him and Theo seemed like enough to answer that she would indeed be fine, but to him, it never hurts to ask and be sure. When Naka started to check on what everyone caught and what they hoped to catch, Johnathan merely nodded when she asked about his newly acquired Rhydon before he turned his head over to Theo, since he too was curious on whether he did or didn't catch Rapidash yet... only to smile as the trainer comforted the flaming horse before he gently caught her.

Johnathan looked back at Naka and nodded when she asked about his desire to find and catch a water based Pokemon along with the explanation on the best area to find some. "Brilliant! Then it seems my next destination is clear to me. Either of you two also have any Pokemon you wanna catch there as well?" Johnathan asked, he knew it would seem rude or weird to just leave so abruptly, especially when one of the trainers was kind enough to assist him in catching his latest Pokemon. When Theo explained about the white haired Pokemon he saw when he rode Rapidash, he couldn't help but raise an eyebrow when he tried to describe it, either he didn't give that well of an explanation or Johnathan himself was a bit too dumb to even think what it is Theo thought he saw... not that he would ever admit the latter.

Last edited:
Milliana Barlowe, Unranked (Currently), Snowpoint City, June 20th.

A teenage Female with Dark brown Hair, her Green eyes confused as she traversed the City of Snowpoint. Luckily for her, an Alolan Sandshrew was running with her, trying to calm down his trainer. As such, the Sandshrew knew one thing that could calm his trainer. That would be Duraludon, however, the Duraludon was far too large to be running around. She fiddled around with her ring, as her Sandshrew looked with worry. The Sandshrew tugged on his Trainer's leggings, as she was in a colder area. The trainer had managed to buy an outfit for colder weather yesterday, however, there was an odd amount of Probopasses in the area from what reports she's heard. This had piqued her interest, but she ended up going away from Probopasses and ended up in the city. Milliana held a Pokéball.

"I promise, when we have a larger area, I'll let you out." Milliana whispered, "The people would freak if an Alpha Pokémon was Running around a city street, especially one of your size. My aunt understood that with her Charizard."

As she looked around, a bit less confused, the Pokéball in her hand shook after she spoke. She is working on marking her Pokéballs based on them to make finding them easier. As she remembered, she had to get some supplies, but where would those supplies be? As she pondered upon that question, a Pokéball on her Belt opened, revealing a Klefki.

"This is not good." Milliana whispered, "Klefki, return."

As Milliana returned The Klefki for her own good, she looked at Sandshrew, then heard her stomach roar like her Typical Partner does.

"Sandshrew, Lunch time." She whispered to her Pokémon.

As she looked around, she spotted a small Café, figuring it wouldn't be the best place for an Ice type to be in, she walked in, returning her Sandshrew in the process. She ordered a sandwich and some poffins for her Pokémon.

"I-is t-th-there a p-p-place f-for P-p-pokemon?" Milliana asked the cashier.

"We have some seating outside for Pokémon," The Cashier responded, "As long as you don't have a Wailord, you should be fine. Nine Pokédollars."

Milliana handed the cashier the money and waited her turn. When she heard the Name Called, she retrieved her food and poffins. She hoped she got the right poffins. As she went out, the cashier handed her some water, and warned her the sandwich was a bit on the spicy side. She nodded as she found seating. When she sat, three Pokéballs opened, one an average looking Klefki, the second, an average looking Alolan Sandshrew, and the third was a Doozy compared to the other two. A Duraludon, but this Duraludon was nearly twelve feet tall. She then pulled out the fresh poffins, letting her Pokémon know to be very careful as they are fresh out of the oven.

"Alright, I'm going to eat, please don't either scare people or steal said people's keys in the time I eat." Milliana told her Pokémon.

She then started taking bites of her sandwich as her Klefki ate its poffin, and Her Sandshrew did the Same, Duraludon ate his poffin and looked for more. Milliana had finished her sandwich at this point as Klefki tried to float away, but Duraludon, used to the Steel and Fairy type's antics, snatched it out of the air.

"Thank you, Duraludon," Milliana responded, "We're heading out to find our way around this confusing city."

The Duraludon nodded as best as a building like Pokémon could, which was with about as much grace as an Alolan Exeggutor. As Milliana pulled out her Pokémon's Pokéballs, she returned them all for now, so Sandshrew could get some rest. Milliana had been walking around Snowpoint since about five this morning, and decided it would be a good idea to visit the Pokémon Center. She then walked over towards the Pokémon Center, looking around, still confusing her, but a bit less so. It was on the way there, she saw a boy with a green scarf, and a Cubchoo, also wearing a green scarf? She's seen quite a bit of Cubchoo before, being from Unova and living with Researchers, but, from what she's seen, they typically don't wear scarves. Her Klefki popped out of its Pokéball again.

"Keep with me, I do not want to have to deal with police because of you, please." Milliana warned her Pokémon.

The Klefki stayed floating around her head, that was until it saw the Cubchoo, flying off.

"Klefki!"

The Klefki started flying towards the boy and his Cubchoo as Milliana ran to stop her Pokémon.

@Clite of Dragonbow (New character incoming, Klefki Shenanigans).

Desmond Andrews (Unranked)
Safari Zone, Johto (July 24th)

Interactions:

Desmond had admittedly not been much of an expert when it came to Pokemon. He was not oblivious to what they were, and even had some knowledge of certain types most having been natives of his home region, but one thing was clear was that he seemed less familiar with Mimikyu.

The "look alike" of Pikachu seemed to curiously scan Desmond as needless to say seeing this thing that wore the rags modeled off another species as a covering had reminded him of classic ghosts one would be told of in bedtime stories. Course in this world where ghost Pokemon had been quite real this naturally as Desmond had to consider its options. The Mimkyu had heard the panicked cries Desmond made as he ran to the area and seemed drawn to them. Ironically in spite of its reputation the Mimikyu had actually seemed concerned as it sensed Desmond was troubled and perhaps wanted to help.

Course, Desmond had not understood such intent, as he had a sheepish sweat drop and raised his arms ahead of him.​

"H-hey there uh, um, f-freakychu I uh was just a bit lost but I was just g-gonna be going now so i-it's all good..." Desmond muttered a bit as the Mimikyu tilted its "head" within the body of the covering which caused the bobbled head to rock a bit as Desmond tried to carefully side step while he kept his gaze focused on the Mimikyu.

"Waaahh!"​

Perhaps he should've paid attention to the small hole on the ground, as he tripped and landed on his side which his camera tumbling off and a few of his Safari Balls scattered. Great, just perfect! "Agh d-damn it all..." Desmond muttered as he frantically tried to gather his camera and his scattered Pokeballs.

"Kyu?" Mimikyu mused, as it walked over perhaps to inspect if this guy had been okay or drawn to the odd items that seemed to fall from his person. As fate would have it, one of those Safari Balls landed close to its feet and the curious Mimikyu glanced down towards it as it seemed to be all too curious.

"Alright camera is fine, I think I got all the dumb balls, nah damn it am missing one....where did it go..." Desmond muttered to himself, but before he knew it he heard an audible click sound which diverted his attention as he glanced and saw the lone Safari Ball as the Mimikyu seemed to vanish. But wait, no that...that couldn't have meant...

You have got to be kidding me!?

Wednesday, July 6th – 9:31 am
Esther
Route 7, Riviére Walk, Battle Chateau,
Kalos​
『 Pyrrha | Kasriel | Maçiera | L’ Basseau | Pari | Houndour 』​
Interactions: Montagne Khastil (@~Patriot~)

“It sounds legit,” Esther wet her lips as the maid departed. “I challenged Restaurant Le Nah while I was in Lumiose, and the fee was like $3,000. Sounds like a scam but the overhead for these kinds of battle facilities is extremely expensive. We battled inside the restaurant and well, none of their fancy dinnerware, tables, or chairs, survived the conflict.”

“It’s the same situation as Gyms, the entry fee helps offset the costs of battlefield repairs and pokémon care; but, in a similar vein the rewards should be generous when we win. I ended with a net positive after Le Nah, it wasn’t much but I also got a fancy meal out of it so I can’t really complain. At the Le Nah you needed to K.O. your opponent within a certain time frame, not too soon and not too late. There’s probably some sort of trick or special condition to the battles here as well.”

Whatever surprises the Battle Chateau had in store, they were soon to find out… In less than a minute—two tops—the maid returned, her expression a mask of professionality.

“If you could follow me, Monsieur, Madame,” the maid dipped in a practice curtsy and then led the way down one of the Chateau’s halls.

“The Battle Chateau is always eager to support new and talented trainers, but our patronage doesn’t come easy. As one of the oldest institutions with Kalos, the Chateau retains special privileges from the days of old. Namely, the Chateau is one of the only places in Kalos where trainers can be granted noble titles. The Chateau is ready to offer you both starting positions as a 『 Baron 』 & 『 Baroness 』, If—you can gain the approval of our senior members.”

While the maid spoke, she led them through a meander of corridors, until they arrived at a set of ornate doors flanked by two maids. This must’ve been their destination, because the maid stepped off to the side and gestured them forward as the door-maids opened the way.

“You claim to be notable trainers, now prove it.”

Stepping into the room revealed—predictably—a battlefield; but more importantly, the stands on either side of the battlefield had a scattering of well-dressed people. These must’ve been the so-called Senior members. Esther wasn’t familiar enough with Kalos’ movers and shakers to recognize anyone, so she turned to Monty, discreetly elbowing him.

“Recognize any big names up there?”

$6,320 | Pokéball x 0 | Practice Ball | PokéToy | PokéFlute

Quilt Set

Hammock Set

First-Aid Kit

Flashlight

Toiletries

Water Bottle (1/2 Gallon)

Water Purifier & Filter

Gothic Lolita Set (Clothing)

Lace Set (Clothing)

Chic Asymmetry Set (Clothing)

Winter Gear

Climbing Gear

Swimwear

Montagne Khastil
July 6 — Rivière Walk (Route 7), Battle Chateau, Kalos

"A few of them, yeah."

Monty's piercing eyes scanned the crowd, stopping to focus on each face before slipping over to the next. They were about what he expected for senior members of a place with "chateau" in the name; well-groomed, dapper, and with the posture of people with either a lot of money or a lot of experience under their belts. Most of them were complete strangers to him, but as for the ones he recognized...

The Kalosian subtly nudged Esther back and nodded up to an older woman draped in deep red finery. Back when he was a kid on lookout duty, Monty'd seen her a few times coming in and out of some of Lumiose's more upscale restuarants that the Boss also frequented. Around the time he hit sixteen, though, the criminal learned her name for a different reason.

In a tone low enough that only they could hear, he explained, "She owns half the berry fields this side of Lumiose, and every rich prick I've ever met drinks wine with her name on it. Depot...or Dupont? Something like that."

A stone's throw away from the berry-mogul sat a gentleman in a stylish light gray suit with a color-coordinated mustache. Monty pointed him out next.

"The name Louis Vuitton ring a bell? His stuff's in every fashion store from here to Kanto. I heard he did the champion's outfit in some big event a while back."

Monty's head swiveled around to see if he could spot anyone else, and his eyes landed on a head of flamboyant blue-green hair that framed a face that practically screamed, "What do we have here?" Of course she'd be here.

"And that's...Margot...something or another," the Kalosian said, meeting the girl's intrigued gaze. Her long, blue, and frilly gloved hands folded together as she crossed her arms and leaned back, and Monty continued, "One of the showcase circuit's frontrunners. One of my friends has been ranting and raving about her the past few seasons."

Thanks, Antoine, for that useless bit of trivia. Was there anyone else he recognized?

"I think that's i—"

Monty and Oracle looked up further in the stands simultaneaously, both sensing a pair of eyes on them that were different from the rest. An old man was staring down at them, and even if his expression was unreadable from so far up his body language exuded authority. Who the hell was that?

In a sudden burst of movement, the blue-haired girl leapt from her seat. A foot shot up to the ornate stone railing lining the stands, and she seemed pissed.

"Are you two going to stand around all day?!" She yelled down at them. "Or are you going to show us why you waltzed in like you're hot shit?!"

Who the...? Weren't these people prim and proper? Monty's face contorted into a scowl, Oracle's hackles rose, and the former barked up, "What, you want a show?!"

The criminal whirled around to Esther. "Let's give them a show, then. Unless you see another opponent in here?"

Wednesday, July 6th – 9:32 am
Esther
Kalos​
Interactions: Montagne Khastil (@~Patriot~)

Esther gave a low whistle of appreciation. From the sounds of it, these were Kalos’ business elites. While she wasn’t overly familiar with their products or brands, she’d at least heard of Louis Vuitton, and if the others deserved to be mentioned in the same breath, then their influence and wealth should’ve been on par. Though she was used to the spotlight, Esther couldn’t help a few nervous beautiflies on account of their esteemed audience. However, the Oblivian was hardly deterred. If anything, she was invigorated! If she could catch the eye of one of these magnates, maybe she’d be able to convince them to open a store in Oblivia? Foreign investments would do a lot to improve the isolated archipelago. She couldn’t ask for a better opportunity!

“You betcha! But don’t think you’ll win this time!”

The Oblivian flicked her fiery hair and set off for the right trainer’s box. She was the very picture of confidence, but as soon as her back was turned her face fell. Esther had been expecting a battle, but she hadn’t been expecting to battle Monty. There was one problem with battling Monty, one teensy tiny little problem—she’d already lost to him. While she and Pyrrha had definitely improved throughout the Shabboneau Tournament, Monty was privy to all their new tricks and strategies, and against Oracle, they’d undoubtedly be on the back foot.

Oracle was faster, tougher, and hit way harder with that super-effective Play Rough. If she used Pyrrha then a grim battle was ahead of her. But other than Pyrrha, what choice did she have? None of her other pokémon were strong enough to stand up to the devastating Absol. Kasriel was a close second and he packed Pin Missile, but he’d face all the same problems as Pyrrha—Oracle was faster, tougher, and still hit him super effectively with Play Rough. If Esther wanted to put on a good show, nay—if she wanted to win then…

Esther stepped into her trainer’s box and reached for the last pokéball on her belt. She pressed the still-warm monster ball to her forehead and focused that hazy sixth sense on its inhabitant. The last time she’d tried this she’d gotten a nosebleed for her troubles, but Esther liked to think their relationship had grown closer since then. Had it grown enough for something like this though? She hoped against hope.

One second…two seconds…three—the pokéball shook and her empathy registered an unmistakable flicker of approval. Immediately, Esther’s face was savaged by a grin. “Yes! Yes! Yes!” She twirled gleefully, getting off one…two…three pirouettes before she settled down and faced her opponent.

A maid took up a position as a referee with two battle flags in hand.

“Bienvenue, Mesdames et Messieurs, to the Battle Chateau's beginnger exhibition. Today's battlers are the recent winners of the Shabboneau Junior Tournament. Both battlers will use a single pokémon to demonstrate their prowess which will then be judged by the Chateau's senior members. A successful exhibition will see our two battles inducted into the Chateau’s hallowed halls as junior members!”

The flags went up.

“Challengers, are you ready?”

Esther narrowed her eyes and nodded vigorously; arm cocked back to toss out her chosen pokémon. The maid waited for the same assurance from Monty and then the flags descended.

“Then—Begin!”

Without hesitation, Esther let her selection fly—“Let’s do this!”

The pokéball popped open—not with the clamor of scales, but with the chilling howl of the grim reaper. The light of release broke and Houndour took the stage, her « Unnerve » –ing presence already at full blast as tongues of fire licked out from her open jaws.

Quilt Set

Hammock Set

First-Aid Kit

Flashlight

Toiletries

Water Purifier & Filter

Lace Set (Clothing)

Winter Gear

Climbing Gear

Swimwear

Last edited:
Queen Oracle the Honored One, She Who Stands Above, the All-Powerful and All-Knowing, Mistress of Her All-Encompassing Domain
Rising Sun of the Seventh Crescent Moon Rivière Walk (Route 7), Battle Chateau, Kalos

Finally, a chance to flex her claws against Esther's irritating little drake. How long had it been since she and Oracle's first bout? A week? Whatever it was, it had been far too long. The Absol relished the opportunity to remind the wyrm of her rightful place, beneath her.

Oracle's hackles rose. Her blood boiled. Her claws unsheathed and scratched against the stone floor of the trainer's platform, and she could feel her <<Pressure>> would soon overflow. Would they ever just get on with it?!

The Absol glared up at her trainer like it was his fault the servant girl hadn't yet dropped the signal flag, and Monty looked down at her with a cool grin as the maid gave the opening remarks. "Almost time, partner. Show 'em whose battlefield this is."

Oracle sensed movement. She crashed her weight onto her hind legs and her head snapped to the servant girl as she SWISHED! the flags down. Finally!

"GO!" Monty swung a hand out and his partner LEAPT! onto the battlefield, <<Pressure>> flowing off of her in waves as she alighted into an all-out run. She was eager, she was willing, she'd rip and tear into—

FLASH!

Oracle had faced an opponent stronger than this one before. She'd heard the howl before. Slaughtered the one who sounded it in the closest brush with death in her life, and had spent the past few weeks living side-by-side its offspring. So why? WHY?

WHY DID SHE HESITATE?

The Absol's claws buried into the floor, bringing her to a SCREECHING! halt as she stared down the Houndour across from her. Something was...different. Wrong.

"
ORACLE!" Monty?
"SNAP OUT OF IT! OPEN IT UP!"

Snap out of...? Oracle blinked, and her venomous red eyes narrowed. She didn't understand what was going on, or what exactly was different about this Houndour from the others she'd faced until now, but it didn't matter. It would fall like the rest of them. The Absol channeled her malice, and sparks of black crackled up and down her legs as she shifted her weight.

<<SUCKER PUNCH!>>

Houndour
Kalos​
Interactions: Oracle (@~Patriot~)

She let her howl rend the air asunder, a howl rife with defiance and indignation. The dark of her eyes regarded her surroundings with hate and self-mockery. All around her sat the most glorified scavengers in the land, their loathsome gazes fixed upon her. This was no spat; this was an opportunity: an opportunity to vent, a chance to send a message.

For too long people like them scourged the land with greed and avarice. At first, she had only believed they acted without temperance, hunting pokémon in droves simply because they could! It was a sickening disregard for the natural order, but once she was on the chopping block, once she was one of those being hunted…she learned that sustenance was not the reason for their mass hunting. She had been captured, not killed, and for what you ask…? For sick sport! She had witnessed it all with the lizard-mother, how human ‘alphas’ engaged in senseless battles with subjugated pokémon. How pokémon of such strength and skill had been so thoroughly brainwashed by the humans baffled the imagination, but she had witnessed it with her own two eyes and the reality was undeniable.

Oh, how she yearned to raze their battle-dens to the ground! If she had the strength, she would. Unfortunately, such power was beyond ever her brood-mother. She didn’t quite understand why things were the way that they were, she had asked the lizard-mother, but the lizard-mother had come from a land without this blood sport and believed this was just ‘the way of the world’. The lizard-mother was no subjugated—she had made sure of that—but was it enough for there to be one decent human? No, she couldn’t—wouldn’t—accept that!

Today, in this den of dens, she would find answers.

She felt her opponent before she saw them, an unmistakable pressure that threatened to buckle her at the knees. Her attention turned to the white beast; she was certain it had once been a creature of power and regal, but now as she gauged the seething malice in its eyes, she knew whatever its human overlord had done to it had reduced it to little more than its baser instincts. Still, its instincts were sharp, and almost immediately it blurred into motion. In an instant, the blow had arrived, and she braced herself to «Counter», to allow her body to absorb the force and then, in an instant, lash out with twice the payback.

Yet even as her foe’s blow inched closer, she couldn’t help but lament this creature's fate, and its mind so far lost...If she wanted answers, she was going to have to beat it back to lucidity.

“How pitiful…”

Kaden Miller - 25th July - Giant’s Mirror, Wild Area, Galar
Kaden listened to Kat reassure him and the children that she didn't sustain any injuries from the raging abomasnow. That was a relief then, but there was still the matter of making sure that hypothermia wouldn't get to her. At least she wasn't shivering much anymore. Etna curiously sniffed at the researcher that she continued to warm up. Curiously enough, it looked like the coordinator and Kat shared a lot of similarities in how they got their starters. Kaden's own parents were breeders, more specifically known for their Growlithes. So color themselves surprised when one of the Growlithe eggs looked.. different from the others. They weren't sure what to make of it at that point in time, but they continued to care for it and eventually the truth revealed to themselves. Through some biological chance with atavism, they had the old Hisuian variant of Growlithe. Kaden had spent many of his younger days before embarking on his journey, playing and helping take care of the young Growlithe pups. He did mostly play with them though.

Perhaps it was little Enta's physical differences or something else but he was drawn to her and did actually help care for the pup more. Eventually his parents thought that there was no better option for the two, but to give the Hisuian Growlithe to Kaden as his very own starter.

All this reminiscence had Kaden softly smile as he patted Etna on her side. He did listen more again when Kat revealed her plans and ambition to research shiny pokemon. Quite a niche to take on, but at the same time Kaden had a sense of admiration for it. He had no plans and if these rumors that the researcher was counting on were true, it would be quite something to see a wild shiny.

"If you wouldn't mind, I'd be interested in tagging along as well," Kaden said and took a more relaxed stance by placing a hand on his hip. He wanted to take every opportunity to explore as he did have his own goals in mind and was trying his best to say yes to more opportunities, even if outside his comfort zone.

Lara Brook - 16th of June - North Lake Miloch, Wild Area, Galar
Lara had a small, but victorious smile on her lips as her plan worked. She lifted her handful of treats closer to the Sigilyph, offering it to take some. Though, she was quite curious to see how it would eat without a distinctive mouth. Taking out her phone with her free hand, Lara prepared by opening the camera app. She would have preferred to use her camera, but she would need both her hands for that. At least they would be getting good footage of the Swablu migration. Hopefully she would get to work with Nicole again. So far she enjoyed the birdkeepers company.

Gwen Tucker - 20th of June - Route 217, Sinnoh
Gwen watched and listened silently as she took all of what Naka said. She was hurt, that was for sure. No matter how much she tried to reassure both the punk man and young girl, Gwen at least was still concerned. On top of that, now she harbored more disdain for Team Rocket. Now it felt like.. they had wronged her in a way. As much as she wanted to go after them, Naka was right. They couldn't just storm the place. Even if they didn't expect it, she knew from experience that it wasn't a good idea to go in there without the plan, power or equipment needed. Though, she couldn't lie and say that she was still tempted to do it.

She was also unsure what to make of when Naka said that she encountered an old childhood friend who had joined the evil team and that they were in a fight where this old friend dropped off a clip. Gwen still chose to hope that her pokemon did indeed save her.
Well they were going to continue their way to Snowpoint City to heal up their pokemon and from what Gwen hoped, any injuries that any of them had sustained as well.. She then felt something pat on her back. It was Cobalt who then tilted his head and looked over at the Infernape who was offering to give her a piggyback ride. Ron and Naka had settled for the plan to go to the city and she would of ofcourse follow them. Gwen returned Cobalt to his pokeball and pocketed it before hopping on the Flame Pokemon's back.

Gwen Tucker - July 19th - Goldenrod City Underground, Johto
After being able to familiarize with the clerk, Ozzy did relax, apart from the warning bites he did, but those didn't happen too often either. The smell of the oils also helped him relax as he chewed on the toy to keep himself occupied. Prinplup enjoyed the massage. Feeling the tension in his body slowly melt. He closed his eyes and let out a pleased chirping noise.

Gwen turned to Ron and simply nodded. She still had it in her backpack and checked in on it every now and then and kept it charged. The Rotom had let her access the games on the phone and let her download some of her own even. Right now it was in her backpack for safekeeping. "Yeah I'm hungry," Gwen replied and looked up at Ron before her eyes turned to the unoccupied counter, "We'll wait for Ozzy and Cobalt, right? Or?" she then asked, fidgeting with the sleeve of her shirt a little.

Ezio Farello, June 15th, Solaceon Ruins, Sinnoh

"Indeed." Ezio said with a smile. "Normally I would have Evi out of her Pokéball to grab me if something goes wrong, but it is quite cramped here and I would rather not subject you to that." The older man explained, stretching his arms as he whistled a tune that he heard when in Nacrene City. For an explorer, he seemed to be quite nonchalant about the whole ordeal, but he was no fool. Normally, these ruins would be filled with Unown, yet they all seemed to be hiding somewhere. "You are not using a Repel, are you?" The Ruin Maniac asked with a chuckle, before getting jumpscared by Naka.

"Woah, easy there!" Ezio said, flinching from the wail himself. "I'm fine, not as bad as Evi's baby screams." Shaking his head, the man looked at the wall. "Interesting, holes in the wall. What would be the reasoning for these?" He asked, crouching down to get a better look. "Naka, do you have any ideas?"

Nicole Newman - 16th of June - North Lake Miloch, Wild Area, Galar

The Sigilyph followed Lara's snacks, before using its Psychic powers to levitate the snacks towards themselves, causing them to vanish into the body of the Avianoid Pokémon as it let out a cry of delight.

"Planning on befriending that thing?" Nicole asked, keeping her gaze on the Swablu as she was documenting two Swablu grooming each other. Social behavior to reinforce social bonds, or perhaps flirting among Swablu?

Billy Carmichael, Rank 20,000, Safari Zone, Johto, July 24th, being followed by an Ursaring

As Billy was working his way over towards where he was sure Dratini were, he heard someone speak something. He wasn't sure who it was, but it seemed like something that wasn't supposed to happen, happened. He hoped things were good, but he looked back to see nothing. However, a Roar sounded. Billy was not amused, as he had to deal with a Staraptor and an Aggron back to back. Luckily, Aggron was a Pokémon he was used to, thanks to Kusunoki. He really needed to give his Pokémon treats after this, if he survives, and Nicknames for the new ones. He's still in a jittery state from catching a Shiny Pidgeot, as he has seen shinies, but not caught them before.

"I've seen the Shinies for Drapion, Dedenne, Volcarona, Scrafty, Greninja, Steelix, Exploud and Noivern, but never have I managed to catch my own." Billy whispered.

He then took off towards the Water Area.

Kai and Maia, Heads of the Medashi Family; Unranked//Unranked. Giant's Mirror in the Northern Wild Area, Galar. July 25th.

"O-oh! Right, the situation!" Maia changed her tone hastily, a tad embarrassed by her lack of empathy for the researchers safety and wellbeing. Though, who could blame her for becoming excited? She was still technically a child afterall. Reaching for the decorated Pokéball on her belt, the smaller sibling yanked on it and held it out toward Kat proudly. "If you've got any scratches or bumps, my Togi can fix you right up with Life Dew! At least I think..." the lass trailed off. She wasn't positive that would work, but it was worth a shot to try and impress the elder coordinator next to her.

Meanwhile, Kai continued to gaze over the shiny Pokémon before him, sparing a side glance to his sister and the older boy who seemed a tad overly concerned about Kat and her recent brush with danger. At least, in the opinion of the breeding protégé. He couldn't discern any injuries on her, and wouldn't she say so if there were? He didn't quite understand all the fuss of asking and doting.
"You're blessed to have such an opportunity, your parents must love you quite a bit to let you have it. Carrying around a partner like that, do be mindful of folks who may be ill intentioned towards you. Thievery has become popular among those who cannot afford luxury Pokémon." The teenager spoke, admittedly a bit impressed that her family was able to cultivate such a rare specimen out of nothing but a fossil and some lab equipment.
Watching as the blue dino-mon attempted to light a drenched log to warm its trainer, ultimately failing, Kai couldn't help bet let a slight grin creep across his features.
"You said the Isle of Armor, huh? You wouldnt mind if we tag along would ya? Finding out more about this rare, color-variant phenomenon would go a long way for my families business." he talked at Kat, looking to his sister and recieving her nod of approval.

@Cmeriwether - Kat
@IDKWhatUserNameToDo - Kaden

Kaden Miller - 25th July - Giant’s Mirror, Wild Area, Galar
Kaden listened to Kat reassure him and the children that she didn't sustain any injuries from the raging abomasnow. That was a relief then, but there was still the matter of making sure that hypothermia wouldn't get to her. At least she wasn't shivering much anymore. Etna curiously sniffed at the researcher that she continued to warm up. Curiously enough, it looked like the coordinator and Kat shared a lot of similarities in how they got their starters. Kaden's own parents were breeders, more specifically known for their Growlithes. So color themselves surprised when one of the Growlithe eggs looked.. different from the others. They weren't sure what to make of it at that point in time, but they continued to care for it and eventually the truth revealed to themselves. Through some biological chance with atavism, they had the old Hisuian variant of Growlithe. Kaden had spent many of his younger days before embarking on his journey, playing and helping take care of the young Growlithe pups. He did mostly play with them though.

Perhaps it was little Enta's physical differences or something else but he was drawn to her and did actually help care for the pup more. Eventually his parents thought that there was no better option for the two, but to give the Hisuian Growlithe to Kaden as his very own starter.

All this reminiscence had Kaden softly smile as he patted Etna on her side. He did listen more again when Kat revealed her plans and ambition to research shiny pokemon. Quite a niche to take on, but at the same time Kaden had a sense of admiration for it. He had no plans and if these rumors that the researcher was counting on were true, it would be quite something to see a wild shiny.

"If you wouldn't mind, I'd be interested in tagging along as well," Kaden said and took a more relaxed stance by placing a hand on his hip. He wanted to take every opportunity to explore as he did have his own goals in mind and was trying his best to say yes to more opportunities, even if outside his comfort zone.

Lara Brook - 16th of June - North Lake Miloch, Wild Area, Galar
Lara had a small, but victorious smile on her lips as her plan worked. She lifted her handful of treats closer to the Sigilyph, offering it to take some. Though, she was quite curious to see how it would eat without a distinctive mouth. Taking out her phone with her free hand, Lara prepared by opening the camera app. She would have preferred to use her camera, but she would need both her hands for that. At least they would be getting good footage of the Swablu migration. Hopefully she would get to work with Nicole again. So far she enjoyed the birdkeepers company.

Gwen Tucker - 20th of June - Route 217, Sinnoh
Gwen watched and listened silently as she took all of what Naka said. She was hurt, that was for sure. No matter how much she tried to reassure both the punk man and young girl, Gwen at least was still concerned. On top of that, now she harbored more disdain for Team Rocket. Now it felt like.. they had wronged her in a way. As much as she wanted to go after them, Naka was right. They couldn't just storm the place. Even if they didn't expect it, she knew from experience that it wasn't a good idea to go in there without the plan, power or equipment needed. Though, she couldn't lie and say that she was still tempted to do it.

She was also unsure what to make of when Naka said that she encountered an old childhood friend who had joined the evil team and that they were in a fight where this old friend dropped off a clip. Gwen still chose to hope that her pokemon did indeed save her.
Well they were going to continue their way to Snowpoint City to heal up their pokemon and from what Gwen hoped, any injuries that any of them had sustained as well.. She then felt something pat on her back. It was Cobalt who then tilted his head and looked over at the Infernape who was offering to give her a piggyback ride. Ron and Naka had settled for the plan to go to the city and she would of ofcourse follow them. Gwen returned Cobalt to his pokeball and pocketed it before hopping on the Flame Pokemon's back.

Gwen Tucker - July 19th - Goldenrod City Underground, Johto
After being able to familiarize with the clerk, Ozzy did relax, apart from the warning bites he did, but those didn't happen too often either. The smell of the oils also helped him relax as he chewed on the toy to keep himself occupied. Prinplup enjoyed the massage. Feeling the tension in his body slowly melt. He closed his eyes and let out a pleased chirping noise.

Gwen turned to Ron and simply nodded. She still had it in her backpack and checked in on it every now and then and kept it charged. The Rotom had let her access the games on the phone and let her download some of her own even. Right now it was in her backpack for safekeeping. "Yeah I'm hungry," Gwen replied and looked up at Ron before her eyes turned to the unoccupied counter, "We'll wait for Ozzy and Cobalt, right? Or?" she then asked, fidgeting with the sleeve of her shirt a little.
Katherine Kyla "Kat" Arsodel, Unranked, Giant's Mirror, Wild Area, Galar, July 25th

Kat looked at the girl who offered to have her Pokémon, Togi, use Life Dew on her. She giggled a bit, but she had a response.

"I-I s-shouldn't n-need i-it, b-but T-The Blue One f-fought off a S-snorlax th-this m-morning, h-he blocked a H-Hyper Beam with a D-Dragon T-Tail. I-I used a H-hyper P-potion on H-his Tail, but if s-someone c-can check on i-it, t-that would b-be g-great. T-thanks for t-the a-advice, I-I understand t-that a l-little t-too w-well."

She then was blindsided from Kai and Kaden when they asked if they could join her in the Isle of Armor. This could be helpful, with the additional people, Jolteon may not be as tired as usual on the Spotting the shiny.

"Y-yes, a-all of y-you can, we w-will have to s-surf t-there, and I-I have a P-p-pokémon that can h-hold a-all of u-us. I-I need to w-warm u-up f-first."

The snow had pretty much cleared up as Abomasnow left the area. As Kat warmed up, a Pokéball opened up. A Jolteon popped out, looking concerned.

"Jolteon?" Kat asked the Pokémon that popped out.

Jolteon looked at the group that was forming. Seeing a bunch of humans concerned about his human, and a strange looking dog like creature. Jolteon then nuzzled against Kat, as she looked down to see her Pokémon nuzzling against her out of concern.

@H47E (Medashi Siblings)
@IDKWhatUserNameToDo (Kaden)

Last edited:
July 24th, Cianwood City, Reina Amaranta Esmeralda de la Santa Cruz Caballero Cortez, Rank 29,574

If there was a word to describe the future champion of the Metztli, it was queen. There was no obstacle she couldn't overcome, no battle she couldn't win and no training she couldn't overcome. She was on a rampage, on a warpath, conquering every single gym like it was last night's training session. She was the chosen one, the once in a life time talent, the empress of tomorrow!

Or so she wished she was.

Reina sighed as she pushed her head back, to face the reality of sitting in the Pokemon Center after being crushed by her latest challenge, Chuck. The fighting expert had been kind enough to congratulate Reina for pushing him and his Poliwrath to a corner, but in the end, they lacked the brute force to finish them off. Any other trainer would have taken that praise and used it to improve themselves, but for the foreign, it was a stab to an open wound. Did she really cross the ocean, fought a giant Blastoise, met a time traveler, participated in the Whirl Cup, invested in Bitcoin and discovered that pansexual doesn't mean you're attracted to bread, to get defeated again?

It was annoying, for much as it bothered her though, she couldn't let her team down. Even Diva was starting to paint her nails black and put on eyeliner, an emo phase Reina could not allow, not again after the Saffaron incident. Sometimes she could still hear the children crying...

With all the weight on her shoulders, Reina forced herself to stand up, not because she was excited to keep going, but because the nurse had called her name several times to go get her Pokemon. With a forced smile to thank the lovely Nurse Joy, the defeated trainer placed her Pokemon away, dragging herself out of the Pokemon Center with Diva moping behind her. It was a sad sight for anyone, especially the natives who were used to seeing Chuck dominate his opponents, but watching one with a broken spirit was an unwelcomed sight.

There was only one thing left to do, head to the beach and end it.

Emmaline Marissa "Emma" Argentston, Rank 48,679, Cianwood City, Johto, July 24th.

As Emma chatted with Arnold, she had caught up since they parted ways. They paid their bill and went their separate ways. She looked at her Pokéballs and figured that she could use some beach time, with the team being let out to have some time to calm down after today's Dunsparce rescue. She let out Sliggoo, who hasn't been out at all today, as she walked through the town. She took in the sights of the city as she saw the beach, she had a Fast Ball in her hand, in case of any more poachers, or a wild Pokémon wants to attack her. She then ran for the beach, her Sliggoo trying its best to catch up. When she got there she noticed a sad sight ahead, a person seemingly sulking.

"Hello, you seem down today!"

Emma's Sliggoo looked at the person, waiting for Emma's orders. Emma looked at her Volcarona's Pokéball, returning it to her belt as she waved over towards the person she had seen. She was wondering if this person was okay, mentally, from her own experiences. Sliggoo kept by their Trainer's side.

Thursday, July 24th – 2:50 pm
Esther
Route 47,
Johto​
『 Pyrrha | Halay | Maçiera | Kasriel | L’ Basseau | Īstha | Pari | Bambi 』​
Interactions:

“Relax Halay, you’ll only sink deeper if you struggle! Focus, full power «Thunder Fang»!”

Hikers were no joke, guess roughing it in the wilds did wonders to toughen up you and your pokémon. Who woulda thought? Maybe she should do a stint braving the wilds? Esther shook her head, slapping her cheeks to re-focused on the battle at hand.

Halay stopped her aimless struggle and preserved her strength; a cyclone of sand raged around her and the ground beneath her paws was slowly being weathered away. As the twister closed in on her, Halay lashed out with a high-voltage shock!

The Hiker rumbled with hearty laughter, but Esther ignored him. They had been caught in a bit of a pinch against Sandslash’s «Sand Tomb» but Esther knew a thing or two about sand, like what happened when it met a strong electric current. Thunder Fang wasn’t strong enough to flash-heat sand into glass, but it was strong enough to fuse the sand grains together. And once the grains were less mobile…

“Now, blast out—«Incinerate»!”

Halay whipped her jaws through the air, letting loose a string of fireballs that hovered in place until a total of five formed a ring around her. With a flick, the fireballs exploded against the veil of sand. Esther grinned as the «Nasty Plot» boosted «Incinerate» blew the Sand Tomb to bits.

“Haha, good one girlie, but how about this—now Sandslash «Sandstorm»!”

“Ha! Sandstorm? You think you’re gonna beat me with Sandstorm!? Burn ‘em up Halay, «Incinerate»!”

$??? | Pokéball x ??? | PokéToy | Practice Ball | Pokéflute | Unidentified Fossil

Quilt Set

Hammock Set

First-Aid Kit

Flashlight

Toiletries

Water Purifier & Filter

Lace Set (Clothing)

Kilt & Ballet Flats

Winter Gear (Clothing)

Climbing Gear

Swimwear

Detachable Rollerblades

July 24th, Cianwood City, Reina Amaranta Esmeralda de la Santa Cruz Caballero Cortez, Rank 29,574
Interactions: Emma @Cmeriwether

Finally, Reina had reached her destiny. It was the ideal place to bury it all. The tranquil waves, the warm sand and the cool salty air. It was perfect. Reina set her bag down, removed her boots and socks, not wanting anything to get wet besides what she had on.

Diva the Clefairy, who was rocking black bangs that covered her eyes now, walked along with her trainer, directly to the ocean.

With a loud sigh, Reina took her first step into the cold ocean, but was interrupted by a female voice calling her name.

She seemed down? Well of course, that's why she was heading out to sea! "Hi, hello." Reina cleared her throat, putting a smile on her face. "Oh I'm fine, just taking a walk in the shallow waters for a bit."

Queen Oracle the Honored One, She Who Stands Above, the All-Powerful and All-Knowing, Mistress of Her All-Encompassing Domain
Rising Sun of the Seventh Crescent Moon — Rivière Walk (Route 7), Battle Chateau, Kalos

Her ears heard the call. Her horn sensed the channeling energy. Her eyes caught the Houndour's movement. Her speed should have been able to carry her away.

But again, the Queen hesitated.

BOOM!

Oracle reeled from the force of her own attack, springing backward with the momentum and burying her claws in the cobbles to slow herself. The point of impact stung, and the shock of what the fire-haired girl called "Counter" left her ears ringing. It was different from a redirection of her technique. It was an improvement, with something on top of it, too.

The Queen carved thin tracks in the floor as she slid to a halt, and her eyes didn't leave the peon who pushed her back. What was going on? What trick was it performing? It's assault began the moment it was released, but in what form? There was too much going on. Too much to consider.

She subconsciously took a step bac—

Oracle's eyes widened. Even against the Houndoom, she hadn't retreated. Now, face to face with a weaker version of that monster, she had taken a step back? And that growl...unacceptable.

<<
Pressure>> surged off of the Absol, whipping her white coat into a frenzy as the aura crashed throughout the battlefield. The insult would not go unpunished. Her venomous red eyes lightened, brimming with white light as half a dozen mirror images in tandem with a call from useless Monty.

"<<Double Team>> and <<Leer>>!"

The Oracles stood tall, chests puffed and heads held high. Their fourteen eyes glinted in unison, and seven voices hissed, "Let me show you your place."

Emmaline Marissa "Emma" Argentston, Rank 48,679, Cianwood City, Johto, July 24th. Interactions: Reina @Hecotoro

Emma looked at her, and the black banged Clefairy that was walking with her. Sliggoo had slowly started approaching The Clefairy and The Clefairy's Trainer. Sliggoo had difficulty in the sand, as Emma returned her Pokémon.

"Sliggoo means well, but Sand is not their favorite walking environment," Emma responded, "My Name's Emma, but Sliggoo and sand don't get along, that's why I returned my Pokémon, I noticed your Clefairy seems as down as you are. What was your name?"

The Fast Ball on Emma's belt opened, revealing her Volcarona. This was not a normal looking Volcarona, as it had golden wings and a purple Thorax. Volcarona looked at the girl and her Pokémon, quite surprised at what was going on.

"I was going to let out one of my partners, but he seemed to let himself out."

Volcarona waved his wing towards the Clefairy as if he was trying to say Hello to the Clefairy. Emma giggled at Volcarona, who was trying to greet the Clefairy as best as a Volcarona can.

Houndour
Kalos​

“With just that…?” Houndour raised her head high, regarding her opponent with mocking indifference. Her low growls were dark and sinister, filled with a provocative energy—«Taunt». There would be no more of Oracle’s shenanigans and as for the tricks she already had in play…? With her nose held high, Houndour focused her senses. It only took her a moment to snatch Oracle’s scent out of the air with «Odor Sleuth». When Houndour lowered her gaze to regard her opponent, she had a nose for the real one.

Houndour paced forward, wading through the Pressure, one steady paw after another. Her opponent seemed almost insulted by Houndour’s very presence; had her human done something to her?

“Distasteful…”

Rising Sun of the Seventh Crescent Moon — Rivière Walk (Route 7), Battle Chateau, Kalos

Oracle felt her rage, more primal than the malice already flowing through her, rising up— the peon was confident. What could possibly give it that delusion?

Fourteen eyes narrowed in sync. Its approach was sure in its destination. Could it see through her illusion? What should she d—

No. Oracle was the Queen. Cast away her thoughts. Focus her pride. She didn't need to stumble over strategy against the weakling before her. She needed to attack!

The seven Absols lit up with white energy. Even if the peon could see her true form, could it track her through this?

The Oracles began to blur together, rapidly shifting from side to side as the ones on the ends pincired in on their defiant opponent. Just before the moment they closed on the Houndour, the true Queen would replace the flow of Normal energy with Dark— an innovation that lent credence to her dropping the useless from useless Monty.

<<Combo Move: Double Team, Quick Attack, and Night Slash — Crescent Moon Cleave>>

Wednesday, July 6th – 9:30 am
Houndour
Kalos​

Houndour «Howl» as the afterimages circled around her, she didn’t care to observe them. She knew better. She abandoned sight and braced herself for another blow. The first one she had returned with «Counter» and she was sure her foe had felt the sting, but this time? No, her retaliation would carry a bit more oomph! With the chip in her defenses any attack she suffered was sure to be a devastating blow, but then again, wasn’t that exactly how she liked it?

Fighting energy welled up from within her, filling her limbs with strength untold. Her eyes snapped open as pain exploded from her side, a wicked blow cleaving into fur and flesh. A cut so brutal that blood blossomed in its wake—and yet, Houndour it would be nothing compared to her payback. Her paws danced across the floor, conserving the momentum of the blow, cultivating it, harnessing it! Like a pendulum she swung, accepting the blow and then swinging right back—a strike that grew stronger with her weakness—«Reversal»!

She lashed out! Her skull cap bore the brunt of the force as she bashed towards her opponent. A strike sure to leave them reeling!

Reina tilted her head a bit to the side, this person was a bit odd, she couldn't quite put her finger on it. Although the Sliggo trying to walk was adorable, the Volcarona not so much.

The Metztli native recognized the flaming bug anywhere. It was in one of the legends of her culture. Although, it was a lot less white compared to the ancient ruins. Volcarona were seen as a sacred being, with a legend of having fought the sun god, people saw it as a symbol of bravery. Even though it's body was a lot different, there was no doubt Volcarona were descendents of the legendary creature.

"Well such a beautiful Pokémon shouldn't spend most of its time locked up anyways." Reina bowes her head slightly, just in case the myth was true and the gods were watching her. "I'm Reina Cortez, from the Metztli region and this is Diva. We're looking to blow some steam after losing to Chuck by playing in the water."

Emmaline Marissa "Emma" Argentston, Rank 48,679, Cianwood City, Johto, July 24th. Interactions: @Hecotoro (Reina)

Emma was quite surprised at the comment about her Volcarona. Most people are either wanting her Pokémon due to its purple and gold color, or scared off, especially those with lots of Psychic types, or accidentally spooking them by flying off, as that was how she met Desmond. Volcarona gave a noise of appreciation.

"He doesn't, unless we're near cities, a Pokémon of Volcarona's size would scare people." Emma responded, "Volcarona is highly protective of myself and my team. There was an incident that made him like this a while ago, he evolved against a wild Aggron, and people were very shocked with him being brought out when he was a Larvesta, with his yellow spines, especially Gym Leader Flannery back at home. I'm from Hoenn, but my parents got Married in Goldenrod City, here in Johto."

As Emma listened to Reina, she learned that she was from the Metztli region. She wondered what Metztli was like. However, since Reina seemed to want to relax, she didn't press on that.

"I wished I had brought Gastrodon this trip, she would have loved this beach." Emma whispered.

Normally Reina would jump on the chance to challenge a strong trainer. Unfortunately her spirit was not in the mood for it. In fact, not even the sight of such a holy Pokémon ignited her passion for battle.

Emma was sharing a ton of information, maybe the fact that she had a strong Pokémon by her side gave her the confidence to talk freely to strangers knowing they were unlikely to pick a fight with her. Did Reina feel such confidence? It was probably the worst time to pounder over such matters, because if she did, the answer would be no.

"Well nice to meet you two. It sounds like you have a wide collection of Pokémon."

Shiro Skyscale
Snowpoint City, June 20th
Interactions:
@Cmeriwether
---
After consulting his pokemon's health with Sister Joy, who he funnily dubbed, Sister 17 as she was 17 out of Sister Joys' that he met. Shiro now stood in the front of his Computer looking at something that seemed to be notes with his pokemon names written on it and a few plans to go for in Snowpoint City gym.
So from what he is aware, his Foster Father talked to Candice before his arrival at Snowpoint City to tell her and here is the quote 'Do not hold back' and 'treat him as if he had more badges than he will have when he comes to you'
So yea, no pressure at all of getting absolutely owned by one of the hardest to defeat Leaders of the Sinnoh region.

Shiro was more than aware this is a 3 vs 3 fight So he cant bring his Entire team. Well, Gehenna definitly gets into the rooster, although Shiro had no doubts that Candice is prepared for fire type pokemons, Gehenna is a hard nut to crack no matter what opponent he faces so the Sizzlipede will definitly be a huge asset in this fight.. And he also will bring that type advandage too, of course.
He's next choice was Cubchoo and before someone asks how he can bring a little bear pokemon to such serious fight.. Cubchoo is strong, he posses a powerful moveset for a pokemon of his current amount of strenght and he has the greatest synergy with him.

Last but not least...
Should he go for Nites? Steel typing is always great and Nites is an extremely smart pokemon, capable of making his own insanely fast decisions when needed.
Or Maybe Grafit? Aside from Glacier he does have the Best synergy with his cute and cuddly dog pokemon and anyone who says Grafit is not a cute fluff ball.. Strong Fluff ball doesnt deserve to be Shiro's friend.
Or Maybe... He should go for his strongest pokemon?

---

As Shiro was planning his strategy, Glacier felt a disturbtion in the force.. Something or someone was coming and after a quick glance to the side and he saw the ballistic missile in a shape of floating keys heading in his direction as he sat on his Trainer shoulder. He had no doubt it was heading towards him, but he would be ready.

Tactical Klefki
Incoming!

Cubchoo jumped off his Trainer shoulder in a last second and soon, the keys most probably would hit his Trainer focused face.
'I am sorry, Dad...' would be the Cubchoo's thoughts 'Better you than me...'

Traitor.

Milliana Barlowe, Unranked (Will eventually be 106,929), Snowpoint City, Sinnoh, June 20th. Interactions: @Clite of Dragonbow (Shiro)

Milliana had been following her Klefki, keeping an eye on her Pokémon when the Fairy and Steel Type flew into the Trainer's Face, but stopping short, more in front of the trainer, as the Cubchoo jumped off the boy's shoulder. She then stopped in her path, and then went around the trainer and the Cubchoo. She then returned her Klefki.

"S-sorry about m-my K-klefki, it t-tends to t-try and p-prank p-people b-by t-trying t-to s-steal t-their k-keys. M-Milliana B-Barlowe, S-steel T-type S-specialist." Milliana responded, "T-typically, D-Duraludon s-stops K-klefki before I-it can g-get this f-far."

A Pokéball on her belt Shook as Milliana grabbed a hold of that Pokéball, knowing which one would do that. She then felt the ball calm down, placing it back on her belt.

"I-I'm l-looking f-for t-the p-professor's l-lab, a-am I-I a-anywhere n-near t-there?"

Emmaline Marissa "Emma" Argentston, Rank 48,679, Cianwood City, Johto, July 24th. Interactions: Reina (@Hecotoro )

Emma looked at the young woman, noting that she still seemed down. Her Volcarona watched her and Reina, as Sliggoo let themselves out again, this time closer to the water.

"Some time in the water would be perfect for Sliggoo here." Emma responded, "I came out here to relax myself, seems like a good idea."

As Emma sat down, Volcarona watched, making sure that nothing happened.

Firey Argentston, Rank 26, The Battle Maze, Hoenn, July 24th.

As Firey arrived at the House, he looked at his wife and her Dragapult, who was getting used to patrol rounds. Can't have any Poachers trying to take the Pokémon Here, as a couple were in rehabilitation. His wife answered the door as a staff member came with a message.

"Maze Guardian, a Pokémon was sighted in the Petalburg Woods that had people concerned due to the pattern of its wings, and its confused behavior, they want you to check it out."

"Thank you, I'm heading out, I'm leaving most of the team here so nothing happens to them, I'll take Burny, Drapion, Kommo-o, Mudsdale, Carbink, and Metagross." Firey told the staff member, "Tell them the Maze Guardian is on his way."

Firey grabbed the Pokéballs of each of those Pokémon, plus Salamence's so he could get from the Island to Petalburg Woods as fast as possible. As such, he got Salamence out.

"Honey, I'm heading out, should be back tomorrow."

Ariana gave him a hug, worry on her face.

"Please, be careful, I love you."

"Love you too, Honey."

The two let go, then Firey boarded his Salamence, a saddle was seen this time as he had to fly to Mainland Hoenn, with camping gear in the saddlebags.

"Alright, Salamence, Petalburg Woods."

The Dragon and Flying Type flew off with her trainer on board, heading off towards the Petalburg Woods.

Wild Vivillon, Petalburg Woods, July 24th.

The Forest near Route 104 had Pokémon running away from a butterfly like creature, who looked sad. Her wings were blue and white, as she flew along, some sort of purple powder was falling over the Pokémon. From what Inexperienced trainers in the forest were seeing, Pokémon were getting poisoned. Several had tried to catch her, but she was Defensive about herself, and had quickly knocked out two trainers Pokémon due to other Moves she knew.

A trainer ran as fast as they could to the Pokémon Center in Petalburg City. When they arrived, they talked to the Pokémon Center and the Pokémon Center contacted the Maze Guardian.

"He is on the way to investigate what happened."

Back in the forest, The strange Pokémon had stopped the purple powder, and due to being spotted, had released a Gold Powder as she fled further into the forest. Wurmple and Tailow were very confused about this Pokémon and curious about her. When they approached, they suddenly fell to the ground, having difficulties Moving. She then retreated further into the Forest.

Shiro Skyscale
Interactions:
@Cmeriwether
---
Shiro got litteraly jumpscared by flying mischievous keys... Lets be real its the least weird thing that happend in the world of pokemon. After his mind came out from initial shock of Klefki coming out of nowhere and Cubchoo definitly giggling at his misfortune. He turned to the girl that was a Trainer of that little flying manace to society.

After it was returned to its pokeball he turned to the girl that was its Trainer. Milliana Barlowe, the name didnt ring much of a Bell to him but when he took a better look at her he would notice the ring she was wearing and from all the lessons on etiquette and some of more or less important people that may be eventual or are business partners to Skyscale High-Tech Combat Corp. It made him realize she most probably was someone of certain importance, although he didnt really paid attencion to this lessons So didnt call her out on it.
Besides, She didnt really strike him with any Noble Aura or something of sorts. It may be due to her constant stuttering during all of this which honestly made him feel want to snicker, but he stopped himself from it. Instead, he wanted to help a bit.

"Now, now. Nothing bad has happend and I didnt have any keys on me so we are good. Now, lets calm down and breath. Inhale, count to 3 and exhale. Good? Good!" He said with a smile and then continued.

"Professor lab is not a very precise info to go on about, but if you are asking for Professor Rowan then it may be a bit of a problem... His lab is on the other end of the region."

Was the trade worth it? As she flew through the air, Oracle decided not.

The bash dispelled her clones and knocked the wind out of her, and she bounced ONCE! TWICE! before smashing into the battlefield's wall. The Queen's vision was blurred, and just the effort of staying on her feet was tiresome after staggering back to them. She wouldn't be able to withstand another hit like that.

HUFF-PUFF-HUFF-

The exchange wasn't without merit, though. The trade was vicious, but the Absol came out of it with more than just her injuries. The look of twisted glee on her feline face would've been enough to clue her opponent in— she had the insolent little mutt figured out! There was something else at play in their battle, aside from the moves that turned her own strength against her.

"Don't get cocky!" Oracle hissed as she poured her pride and malice into her <<Pressure>>, sensing it thrash against another aura. The opposing forces wrestled for control, but the Queen's domain could only be resisted for so long. The foreign aura was weaker at this distance, and her nerves returned to her long enough to see the path to victory.

Her claws flexed, and she sunk her weight onto her hind legs. She had all she needed to ensure the next clash would be the last!

<<Quick Attack>> carried her forward, and halfway from the mutt Oracle dispelled the energy and channeled malice into her horn. Her claws scratched and her tail switched, and <<Night Slash>> tore a gouge from the battlefield floor as she pivoted. A small volley of stones hurdled toward the mutt, and at the same time they went flying the Absol sprung upward in a flash of black sparks.

From the front flew the stone volley. From above descended a flurry of claws imbued with pink energy; <<Play Rough>>!

Wednesday, July 6th – 9:35 am
Houndour
Kalos​

Houndour knew her body better than most pokémon knew their names, she knew her limits like the back of her paw. Even then, it didn’t take a genius to figure she was reaching them. The wound from Oracle's earlier Night Slash bled freely, wetting the fur of her flank. It would become a problem if left for long...

Rarely had she ever met an opponent who matched her blow for blow; she knew her body could eat a lot of punishment and then hit back even harder with the double-whammy of «Counter» & «Reversal». For someone to take those and still be standing…? Color her impressed. Her opponent didn’t seem to just handle the punishment, she even relished in it. Some kind of masochist? Sulfur wisped from her snout as she scoffed.

With renewed vigor, her opponent launched another assault and— “HEHEHEH! I’VE GOTCHA NOW! Houndour, «Sucker Punch» hard right!”

Houndour prickled as her ‘trainer’ erupted in frenetic laughter, her paws limber with dark energies, she threw herself to the right with preternatural speed!

Now! «Smog» her landing!”

Without missing a beat, air filled her lungs, and she doused her previous location in toxic smog. All the while her ‘trainer’ mocked their opponents.

“Always so used to being the faster thing on the battlefield, huh? Did you really think you were the only one who could pour on the speed!? Rush your way out of THIS! Ignite that gas cloud—«Incinerate»!

Houndour’s jaws snapped shut, cutting off the spew of smoke. The next time they opened, her flames spilled toward the cloud of Smog she’d left behind.

POV Change

Wednesday, July 6th – 9:35 am
Esther
Kalos​
Interactions: Oracle & Montagne Khastil (@~Patriot~)

This was a little something Esther had noticed when the Combee swarm had assaulted the group, Houndour’s Smog was flammable and could be ignited when introduced to flames. It was a little unreliable given the smog wouldn’t ignite if it was spread too thin but with Oracle poised to pounce right into a thick cloud of it? Well, she’d be in for one explosive surprise!

Esther couldn't—no, didn't—even try to keep the savage grin off her lips. In fact, she was grinning right at Monty, raising a clenched fist, and then swiftly spreading her fingers as she mouthed—"B O O M!"

Quilt Set

Hammock Set

First-Aid Kit

Flashlight

Toiletries

Water Purifier & Filter

Lace Set (Clothing)

Winter Gear

Climbing Gear

Swimwear

Montagne Khastil

Every step of the fight, Oracle was on the backpedal. In the month since they'd met, he'd never seen his partner so...unnerved before. Her usual confidence was shaken from the moment that Houndour hit the ground, and Esther took full advantage of it. She got them hook, line, and fucking sinker.

Abnégarde clung tightly to Monty's shoulders and he gripped his trainer box's handrail as the explosion ROCKED! the arena, and when the smoke cleared he scowled at the sight of Oracle slumped on the ground. Damn it.

The maid strutted back out onto the battlefield, a checkered flag waving in her hand. "Absol is unable to battle. Mesdames et Messieurs, the winner is Esther!" Sparse claps sounded from the stands, but the murmurs among the spectators nearly drowned them out. Still, the Kalosian in the trainer box hardly heard any of it.

They lost. Damn it they'd lost! Monty hopped over the railing and thumped onto the ground, striding out past the maid to check on his fallen partner. He called as he walked, "You're always full of surprises, Esther! I don't know where you've been hiding that thing!" The thing in question was a little intimidating even to him, but he knelt down beside Oracle all the same.

The Absol's breathing was slow and shallow, and if she knew he was there she didn't show it. Then again, when did she ever?

Should he tell her she fought well? No. That's not what she wanted to hear.

"Rest up," the Kalosian said softly as he drew her Luxury Ball from his jacket pocket. "Remember this in your rematch." In a FLASH! of red light Oracle dematerialized, and Monty pocketed her ball as he and Abné picked up their heads to address the crowd.

"Well?" He barked, head swiveling to scan each affluent member of the audience. "You saw what we can do! What'll it be?"

If anything Reina could say, was that this girl was a bit odd. What was even more odd was that she was letting her Sliggo into the ocean and Reina knew a bit about that!

"Whoa! You shouldn't let your Pokemon into the water, it's salty." The trainer replied, watching the poor creature struggle along on the sand. "A friend of mine has one small and when it played in the sea, it got all dry and ugly." Maybe she wasn't used to having such Pokemon or being near the ocean, but Reina didn't want to see the poor Pokemon be rushed to the Pokemon Center.

Alas, Reina was now caught in this odd interaction, when all she wanted was to take out her frustration. It seemed she and Diva were going to have to hold it in until they get another chance, or at least until they can leave the conversation.

Interactions: @Cmeriwether

Ron Freaking Towers, 20th of June, Snowpoint City, Sinnoh

The hell this woman going there and getting herself killed while Ron had to babysit. That wasn't him! He was perfectly fine on his own going after a team he could attack recklessly, nothing to worry about besides making sure the Rockets he took down, stayed down. But now? Taking orders from some researcher while having to make sure some child didn't die. Even if that researcher was incredible sexy and the child surprisingly adorable...

"Stupidmotherfuckerhatethishit." Ron could only murmur under his breath as the group finally arrived to a safe location, the famous Snowpoint City.

The cold was the least on Ron's mind, since they had arrived to the city the local police force seemed to be on the move. There was nothing else that Ron hated besides Team Rocket, than the useless Grimer that was supposed to protect the local citizens. Where the hell where they when Naka was getting stabbed? Busting a nut while eating doughnuts most likely! It was hard not to glare at them, especially for the angry punk that was in one of the worst moods he had been in years.

"You got a problem tough guy?" One of the local officers said as Ron gave him the mean eye.

Not wanting to cause anymore trouble, at least until they got Naka to the local hospital, Ron just snarled and kept going, avoiding the swine. Even his trusty starter Pokemon seemed to be more concerned about Naka, which was a surprise. The entire way up to the Pokemon Center was just Ron cursing under his breath, forcing those walking his way to avoid him or receive a bump from his shoulder. If it wasn't for the evil looking badger, a fight or two would've probably broken out.

Upon entering the Pokemon Center, the citizen Chansey noticed Naka right away and rushed to her aid. That was Ron's queue to dip. "Gwen, stay with Naka make sure she's okay. Call me if anything comes up." That was the last thing he said as he turned around and left the Pokemon Center.

If he was a Pokemon, Drought would be his ability. It was by some miracle the snow wasn't melting around him. Erupiton was the perfect move for Ron at that moment, but he had no target to aim it at, until familiar eyes crossed his path. Ron wasn't going to hold back again, especially now that he was alone. "The hell you looking at?"

The Police officer from before was standing there with his arms crossed, a smug look on his face as the man he had followed had began an interaction with him. "Just making sure that lady and kid you were with got here safely."

"You wouldn't have to if your lazy ass would take better care of this place." Ron kept walking towards the man, leaning forward to try and be at the same height as him.

"Watch your mouth punk, you're looking awfully suspicious. Think I didn't notice the dame was injured? You lose your temper? Your kid afraid saying anything because of what will happen to mommy? I know your kind."

"The fuck you going on about? That ain't my kid, that ain't her mommy. We're separate individuals. We just happened to be traveling-"

"Leave her at the hospital and then ditch em? Had your fun and no need for them? One scratch on the kid and I can take you in."

Ron stood a foot away from the office, the right side of his upper lip lifting as he tried to contain himself. "I didn't do shit, pig. Now, get out of my way and go do your job."

"Or what? Going to attack me like you attacked that blonde bi-"

The last thing Ron remembered was seeing red, his head was pulsing with pain as his mind gathered his memories as fast as possible. His eyes were adjusting to the light while trying to figure out just what happened. While his vision became more clear, Ron noticed the familiar smell and gray dull ceiling. A quick punch to the wall he knew very well was there as he sat up on the stone like bed. He couldn't help but rub the back of his head, a bit humid, probably some blood and the pain was stronger there. "What the fuck happened?"

"Ya knockout er police men, Pokayman took yer out." The typical local junkie, with missing teeth and the rest about to rot, sat across Ron in his own metal bed.

Ron snorted as he realized his hunt for Team Rocket had been shut down by the cocky law enforcement and the small room designed to keep him locked in.

Meanwhile, Furia was doing what she did best, beating down uniformed grunts. Except this time, they were the good guys. As soon as Ron had been taken into custody, the furious fire type had busted out and was destroying everything in place. To the surprise of the local officers, their Pokemon didn't seem to be on par with the Typhlosion, not to mention their go to attacks like Double-Edge and Flame Thrower weren't working. Having to keep the other Pokemon that were inside their Poke Balls safe while trying to calm down the angered badger was too much for the current police force. At the same time, Luz had managed to escape from her own Poke Ball.

The clueless and blind Espeon wondered around, watching as more and more were sent to try and take Furia down while she decided to take a stroll outside, no way was she going to pass up the opportunity to explore Snowpoint!

Ron Towers, not Gwen Tucker - July 19th - Goldenrod City Underground, Johto

"We kind of have to." The Johto native replied, trying to keep calm but scanning the area for anything suspicious. "It's not like we would ever ditch those two, regarding the bite barks." Ron said, trying to sound a bit more cheerful. The last thing he needed was to add to Gwen's emo phase, if he could help her avoid it completely, the better. The last thing they needed was another Ron in the group.

"What are you in the mood to eat kid? This place has changed quite a bit, but I'm sure some of the classics are still around. You like pizza? There's Kyuu's Pizza Palace, though I heard the owner was found prostituting himsel, er, what about Kalos food? There's a good place here too, if it's still open. Peter Pichu Pizza? It has food and games?" Ron sighed, he felt he didn't know Gwen enough despite traveling with her for a while now. "What is your favorite food by the way?"

Last edited:
Emmaline Marissa "Emma" Argentston, July 24th, Rank 48,679, Cianwood City, Johto. Interactions: @Hecotoro (Reina)

Emma heard what Reina said, and realized that her Sliggoo was trying to get Sand off their foot. Emma returned Sliggoo after that was said.

"I'll get Sliggoo cleaned up when I find freshwater, thanks for the Heads up, it's Sliggoo's first time near an Ocean, as when they were home, they had a freshwater pond. They may have mistaken it for the Pond." Emma responded, "Volcarona doesn't typically get near water due to his fire Typing."

The Sun Pokémon was looking around, making sure there was nothing that would be out of the ordinary, at least for him. As Emma looked at her Pokéballs, she grabbed a particular one, which was wobbling around, as if the Pokémon wanted out. The Pokéball opened from her hand, releasing a Fraxure.

"Frax?"

"Reina, this is my Fraxure, him popping out is a bit odd." Emma responded.

Fraxure hid behind Emma's leg, as Volcarona looked at Fraxure then back at Reina.

Milliana Barlowe, Unranked, Snowpoint City, Sinnoh, June 20th. Interactions @Clite of Dragonbow (Shiro)
Shiro Skyscale
Interactions:
@Cmeriwether
---
Shiro got litteraly jumpscared by flying mischievous keys... Lets be real its the least weird thing that happend in the world of pokemon. After his mind came out from initial shock of Klefki coming out of nowhere and Cubchoo definitly giggling at his misfortune. He turned to the girl that was a Trainer of that little flying manace to society.

After it was returned to its pokeball he turned to the girl that was its Trainer. Milliana Barlowe, the name didnt ring much of a Bell to him but when he took a better look at her he would notice the ring she was wearing and from all the lessons on etiquette and some of more or less important people that may be eventual or are business partners to Skyscale High-Tech Combat Corp. It made him realize she most probably was someone of certain importance, although he didnt really paid attencion to this lessons So didnt call her out on it.
Besides, She didnt really strike him with any Noble Aura or something of sorts. It may be due to her constant stuttering during all of this which honestly made him feel want to snicker, but he stopped himself from it. Instead, he wanted to help a bit.

"Now, now. Nothing bad has happend and I didnt have any keys on me so we are good. Now, lets calm down and breath. Inhale, count to 3 and exhale. Good? Good!" He said with a smile and then continued.

"Professor lab is not a very precise info to go on about, but if you are asking for Professor Rowan then it may be a bit of a problem... His lab is on the other end of the region."

As Milliana listened to the young boy with the Cubchoo, she started taking note of what he was saying. She started breathing deeply, counted to 3, and breathed out. Her Pokéball shook again, causing worry as she knew which one it was. She then heard the familiar sound of a Pokéball opening, and the familiar cry of her Duraludon.

"So that's the name of the regional professor, his lab is on the other side of the region!?" Milliana asked worriedly, "Which town do I have to go to get there?"

Milliana looked at her Duraludon momentarily, not sure as to why he was out, he's close to the same size as some people's houses, Height wise. She then looked to Shiro.

"Sorry about my Duraludon," Milliana responded to the popping out of her Pokémon.

The Pokémon looked at Shiro as well, and also saw the Cubchoo. Duraludon watched carefully.

Wednesday, July 6th – 9:40 am
Esther
Kalos​
Interactions: Oracle & Montagne Khastil (@~Patriot~)

The cloud of smog ignited—a quick and violent conflagration. Did it hit? Oracle was fast, wicked fast, and Esther had seen her contort in ways most feline. If there were any pokémon Esther might expect to twist her way out of a blast like that, then it would definitely be Oracle. Eagle-eyed scanned to and fro; Esther was watchful and ready. She half-expected that wicked wick white wraith wheeling with wrathful…whipping? Eh? That didn’t sound right… Whatever, alliterations were overrated.

Without even a wisp of white fur in sight, Esther allowed that wicker of hope to spark. Could it be? The smoke cleared and her gaze fixed on the slumped-over figure. Esther could’ve preened; instead, she settled for a vicious thought. ‘Ladies and Gentlemen, we got ‘em!’

Then she was vaulting over the rails and onto the battlefield. Unable to contain her excitement, she threw her arms wide and whisked Houndour off her feet in a massive hug. The Oblivian paid no heed to the slickness of Houndour’s fur or the growing wetness of her own skin and clothes, and that negligence quickly came back to nip her in the bud. It started with growls, then snarls, then—“Oww!”

Quilt Set

Hammock Set

First-Aid Kit

Flashlight

Toiletries

Water Purifier & Filter

Lace Set (Clothing)

Winter Gear

Climbing Gear

Swimwear

Nakano Saito​

Date: June 15 (26yo); 1 Month prior
Pokemon Team: Chu the Pichu, Tochi the Parasect, Fluffy the Flareon, Hanu the Infernape, Aero the Aerodactyl, Yuki the Froslass, Silenus the Sceptile

Interactions: Ezio Farello (DarkHydraT)

Evi? Who was Evi? Probably one of his other fossil or rock monsters, which - if that was the case - Naka was pretty grateful she wasn't subject to that. The tune he whistled was familiar, something she heard while in Unova during her time finding Zorua and Zoroark. Before she managed to answer his question, the scream startled her, and she realized where she was.

Ripping herself away from Ezio, there was a massive burn on her face as she laughed nervously. "Hahaha, the more you talk of Evi, the more I think you got a Tyrantrum or Aerodactyl." Granted she did remember Ezio saying he had an Aerodactyl, so that might've been it. Finally, she was able to answer Ezio's previous question while he was getting acquainted with these holes in the wall. "Oh, and no, I never use Repels. It's against my job as a Field Researcher." As Ezio asked about the holes, she peeked over, squinting at the holes with a hum before sticking her a finger in there, finding that it was only big enough for her pinkie finger. "Well, they feel natural. You probably would have an easier time determining that, but they don't feel like any instrument or Pokemon made them. Just feels like erosion, but something would have to erode these away, huh?"

Taking her fingers out, she looked over to see her Flareon stubbornly sitting on the Bastiodon and not moving. She looked around at the floor and corners of the walls: more tiny holes. "Huh, interesting. They're all over the edges of the floors and walls, but they aren't too common. Hm?" There was another hole, but this one looked obviously dug through, if the chisel and hammer weren't obvious enough as it laid there. Raising an eyebrow, Naka snorted. "Did someone think there was something behind these walls?" A flash erupted from her and a tiny squeak broke the scary ambience, only for the Pichu to shiver atop Naka's head. Chuckling, she pointed at the hole to her smaller than average Pichu. "You look small enough to crawl in there."

Pichu squeaked defiantly and crossed her arms, huffing and looking away as if whatever her trainer just suggested was the worst thing she could've done. Vents? Small holes not obviously looking like she'll get stuck in them? Those are fine, but these things? Ohh, heelll naw.

Naka sighed sheepishly.

Nakano Saito​

Date: 1 Month Ago (26 years old); June 20
Naka's Pokemon Team: Chu the Pichu, Fluffy the Flareon, Hanu the Infernape, Aero the Aerodactyl, Orochi the Zweilous, Silenus the Sceptile, Hattie the Hatterene

Interactions: Ron Towers and Furia the Hisuian Typhlosion (Hecotoro), Gwen Tucker and Cobalt the Prinplup (IDKWhatUserNameToDo)

Note: Welcome back, Hecotoro. :3

Naka noticed growing darkness in Gwen's eyes. It was something she's seen before. Sighing, there was nothing she could do to keep them from worrying. It was clear they both cared about her immensely. Her Pokemon sensed that and treated them like even more of a family or a team, with Hanu carrying both Gwen and Cobalt on his back as he ran on all fours, his flames keeping them both warm as he crawled alongside the Sceptile, who carried the Flareon in his arms and Naka on his back.

Ron, however, she did notice his growing anger, even catching him grumbling to himself as they finally walked into Snowpoint City. She looked over as the cop reacted to Ron's mean mugging, glaring at him before being carried further to the doors of the hospital, where she carefully slid off Silenus's back and walked in with Ron and Gwen, the Infernape acting calm surprisingly.

As the Chansey and nurses rushed to Naka's aid, she spoke with some level of authority despite her condition. "My Pokemon stay with me, and this kiddo here will keep me safe." She said as she motioned towards Gwen, whom would have been dropped off by the Infernape with Hanu being returned for now. There were no ifs, ands, or buts with her, she wanted them out. She also asked for Fluffy, Sceptile, and Cobalt to be healed from their damages, and to request that her Hatterene help in her healing process. She returned her Swampert and Froslass in the PC, and took her Hatterene's Pokeball with her.

That's when Naka realized Ron wasn't there. Sighing, she just hoped he wouldn't get into trouble before being led to a room, her coat being shrugged off to show off the slashes across her stomach and a rather nasty stab wound in her side. Thankfully, neither were too deep thanks to her coat, which the nurse emphasized how much that saved her.

Sighing, Naka rested on the bed while setting down her backpack against the bed's side, while her Hatterene helped the staff with uses of Life Dew and Healing Pulse to heal her wounds, with Naka denying the use of stitches. She'll need her movement unimpeded with little strings as much as possible, so she ended up having to dine on a Chansey egg and given soft, cooling pads that aid in clotting blood in the area to aid in the healing process of her Hatterene. The Psychic/Fairy-Type stood there, leaning over her trainer while her hand-like hair rested on Naka's belly, her entire being glowing with a blue psychic aura as healing water droplets circulated around her wounds to seep into her stomach, and pulsing waves of psychic healing aura softly emanated from her hair towards Naka's belly.

Fluffy and Silenus were healed with the use of a Pokemon Center's technology, so Fluffy walked off while Silenus laid beside Naka's bed on the side Hatterene was on, huffing in concern every once in a while while Naka laid there.

"Man, hah, that was intense. Glad to be back somewhere safe." She looked over to see if Gwen was there, but didn't seem to mind if she wasn't. If she were though, this might be where Naka can spout about how grey the world is. Give her the door to open those horizons early. She spoke, a question that seemed it could've been for Gwen but she didn't mind letting it sit in silence either.

"I wonder... if she's doing alright..."

Nakano Saito​

Date: July 24 (26yo)
Pokemon Team (with Safari Zone Staff): Mudster the Swampert, Aero the Aerodactyl, Silenus the Sceptile, Hattie the Hatterene, Chu the Pichu, Fluffy the Flareon, Brute Tooth the Barraskewda, Orochi the Zweilous

Interactions: Theo Hightower (Sir Krazz), Johnathan (Red Gallade)

Naka noticed maybe a bit too late that the Rapidash was now Theo's, but oh well. She just got her body thrown around almost like a rag doll if it weren't for the skillful use of that rope. As Theo questioned who would look after a Pokemon, Naka laughed. "Oh, that's called a Pokemon Nurse. You go to a Pokemon Center, give them the Pokeball they're in, and they drop them in a machine to heal them. Healing them in the energy form the Pokeball turns them into is far easier, but there are some wounds they have to heal manually."

As Theo pointed out the fact she was hurt, she looked over her shoulder and saw bits of her clothes on her back were singed black, with a few rips here and there. But, while her legs were slightly red and angry from the heat of the flames, she didn't have anything that bad. She heard Johnathan express concern as well, but she just waved her hand nonchalantly at them. "Nah, it's just like a bad sunburn but without the blisters. Nice. And yeah, this isn't the worse I've done. I've walked away from worse." She scratched the bits of scarring on her stomach from when her childhood friend decided to slice her stomach and stab her.

When Theo recounted the bird Pokemon he saw, Naka laughed. "O. M. G., what a description." She giggled, shaking her head. "That's called a Staraptor. Highly territorial and dangerous, one of the few birds who are exceptionally physically strong and one of the few able to use Fighting-Type moves."

Hearing Johnathan needed to go to the watering hole, Naka thought for a moment. To Johnathan's question, she shook her head. "No, I don't. You and Theo can go though. I need to head off into the forest, which is that way." She pointed northeast, where there's a mountain surrounded by a forest. "I need to find a Pokemon who can help calm my emotions and reactions to my super amplified empathy, so I'm going to start finding a Grass-Type. Whoever else I find along the way, well... Let's just hope I have enough time left. I'll see you two later, okay?"

She smiled, fully expecting to leave now, but stayed just in case they had any questions before jogging off and away.

Last edited:
Sera Dogwood
Hammerlocke Hills/Giant's Mirror (Wild Area), Galar; July 25th

Sera double-checked her supplies as she exited Hammerlocke. While she did just restock after they got up after the long flight here, one could never be too sure. She climbed onto her Luxray's back and had him take off. Well, he wasn't sprinting because Lass hated that and she wanted to be able to observe her surroundings. He went as fast as he could while keeping the duo on his back happy. It felt nice to Sparky when he stretched his legs after spending so much time in his Pokeball. And, besides, Galar was a new region for the eccentric researcher and her Pokemon, as they only reached here the night before. Why? Well, the Wild Area piqued her interest. Such a large area filled with various Pokemon. Surely she could find a shiny in a few weeks. Then again, she could just have the worst luck and not find a shiny Pokemon for a good long while.

That was the way of shiny hunter. Sometimes you were very lucky, other times you weren't. To most, becoming a full-time shiny hunter wasn't worth it, but to Sera it was. Sure, she hardly ever caught a shiny (or any other Pokemon for that matter), but who needed to catch a Pokemon to come away from a hunt fulfilled? She didn't. The behaviors of the wild shiny and those who live around them were award enough for her. Understanding how shiny Pokemon adapt to their unique coloration and how wild Pokemon of the same species treated a shiny was useful for understanding how adaptable a Pokemon was and how intelligent and how compassionate the species is. That was far better than a Pokemon that she might not be able to leave out of their Pokeball for long stretches of time without them wanting that.

After a few hours with Sera stopping him to write down some notes, Sparky noticed a gathering of people and Pokemon. Something that might catch his trainer's interest. He gave a loud grunt. "Hmm, what is it Sparks?" He motioned with his head in the direction of Giant's Mirror Lake. It was a bit too far for Sera to see any real detail, though she could tell there were some people and Pokemon there. "Lass, binoculars please." The purple Nidoran swiftly retrieved a pair of binoculars for her trainer. With the binoculars, Sera was able to see what Sparky had noticed. Four humans (one sitting), a peculiar-looking Arcanine, Jolteon, and a blue Tyrantrum? Perhaps she was just mistaking the Pokemon for a Feraligatr? No, the posture and jaw were all wrong, besides, Feraligatr were a bit smaller. She handed the binoculars back to Lass, who stored them away. "Sparky, we should get a closer look." First off, Tyrantrums were extinct, so getting any information on the behaviors of a shiny one was invaluable to the researcher, even if they're slightly skewed due to the Pokemon being tamed by a trainer. If that Pokemon were a Tyrunt. That and it had been a good long while since she traveled with trainers.

With a different grunt, he continued on to the group. Soon, Sparky slowed to a walk as they approached the four and their Pokemon. "So it is a Tyrantrum!" Sera slid off of Sparky and quickly wrote something down. "Oh, uh, sorry for interrupting. Name's Sera Dogwood, an independent Pokemon Researcher who specializes in shiny Pokemon." Lass stuck her purple head out of Sera's bag, looking at the new people curiously.

Last edited:
Theo Hightower
Sunday - July 24th
Johto Safari Zone Gate
Interactions: Naka (Merciless Medic), Johnathan (Red Gallade)

"Hmm? Ooh, no, I don't need to catch a water pokemon. Already have one of those. I...honestly just came in to the Safari Zone to learn. And so far the only thing I've learned is I never want to come in here again. In the past half hour we've been nearly killed twice. Me three if you want to count the....what was it? Star raptor? I'm glad I've already seen that or I'd be terrified right about now." He hoped the others were alright. Charlotte, Billy. Maybe what Rapidash had done had been enough to buy the others enough time to react. To capture or run away from the bird. Guess he'd find out soon enough. They'd either be at the entrance when all of this was over, or they wouldn't be. He thought on Naka's description of the way pokemon were healed, scratching his chin absentmindedly. "So....kinda like a baker." Injured pokemon went in, a machine was used to do what it did, and healed pokemon came out. “Maybe I should go in to the medical field then” he mused, not realizing he had done so out loud.

If he were being honest, he didn't want to be in the Safari Zone by himself. He was sure he'd die if left to his own devices. He needed a guide. Someone to help him keep out of danger. Experience thus far had taught him that while unconventional, Naka had proven herself to be a more than capable at handling herself and whatever situation she found herself in. But he couldn't rely on her forever. They were going to go their separate ways one day, and if he relied on her all the time where would he be when that day eventually came? He thought for a few seconds before asking "Shouldn't you look for a..." he quickly ran through the reading material she had suggested he look at "..psychic type instead then??" Was that right? That didn't sound right. "Grass types would, from my understanding, really only help with calming you down or growing plants...Oooor is that what you intend? You gonna grow some 'special herbs?' I thought I knew you." he grinned to her, tilting his head in the direction of the watering hole. "I'll hit the watering hole with Johnathan here. Might get more pokedex scans that way....and I still have a lot to learn. If nothing else, we'll meet back up at the entrance, yeah?" Once that was confirmed he would nod, looking to Johnathan. "Shall we?"

With our trio down to two Theo made a conscious effort to scan everything that he thought might be a pokemon, which included what was very clearly a Combee hive. Huh. Guess that one wasn't a pokemon. Looking to Johnathan he asked "So what drives you to want to become a trainer? Money? Glory? Women? Or men, whatever floats your boat." He needed to learn more about the people of this world as much as he did their pokemon, or he felt like he would never truly find a way to blend in. As they walked a pair of Furret burst from the nearby bushes and scurried up Theo's leg and around his abdomen before using the side of his head as a spring board. "Ya know, I'm really starting to hate it in here." At least they weren't trying to kill them in some sort of territorial dispute, right? That had to be a plus side.

As the duo neared the watering hole, several of the pokemon in the area either turned to look at their new human visitors in curiosity, while others turned and fled. It appeared some were used to humans walking through their home, and others wanted nothing to do with them. One such latter pokemon was what Theo could only describe as a blue snake whose head was barely breaking the water, a head that vanished as soon as the pokemon realized why some of the other pokemon had fled. he hadn't even had time to get a pokedex entry scan of the pokemon, so whatever it was would remain a mystery to him for now. Johnathan would have recognized the pokemon as a Dratini if he had happened to see the pokemon, Theo commenting "Greaaaaat. Snakes. Why'd it have to be snakes?"

On the far side of the body of water several Poliwhirl watched as their Poliwag offspring and siblings swam happily in the water, while next to them a few Slowpoke had their tales dipped in the water in the vein hope that they might catch something tasty to eat. Theo did manage to get all of their pokedex entries before slipping off his backpack, intending to go for his notebook and pen. "The pattern on their stomachs are reversed. Does that represent different genders?.....Do they change when they....evolve? No that can't be right. That's silly. Is that silly?" He was writing as he spoke, though he did stop just long enough to look over to Johnathan as he spoke before going back go his notebook.

Shiro Skyscale
Interactions:
@Cmeriwether
(o)^^(o)^^(o)^^(o)

Although a bit startled by a sudden appearance of a Enormous Pokemon, Shiro did not seem much too scared, but well, Expierience does that to you... Especially an expierience with a Powerful pokemon trying to sink an entire ship this one time by itself... Well, It is true his Dhelmise body isnt really that stupidly huge anchor but it is still incredible to think that one encounter with a huge pokemon was enough to not be startled by others.. Especially as Duraludon is not trying actively to harm him So he was cool in Shiro's book. "No worries, My Mabostiff and Magneton also tend to just leave their poke balls from time to time. Although I guess Duraludon has greater problem due to his size and all that" He said with a small smile and let himself to pat the pokemon on the side.. Which looked a bit comical as he thought of it.. Human was petting a building.

However, the Boy's mind was getting of topic again So it is better to help the girl that he met Just now. After ponder ing her question for the while, he pulled out his map of Sinnoh and began to explain. "We are currently in Snowpoint, your Best solution is to just go south through the route 217 and then try go West to Eterna City, down the Eterna Forest to Route 205, take a stop at Floaroma town and south to Jubilife, go to route 202 and you should end up in Sandgem. Sandgem Town is the place where professor tends to have his main lab in, So he should be there most of the time" He finished and after explaining, he closed the map and then let himself to let out a soft sigh, before giving another kind smile "Hope this helps, if you have any troubles finding the way then follow Staraptors, they tend to Migrate south this time of the year and if there arent any, Drifloons float along with the wind which blows West most of the time."

In a meantime as Shiro was explaining the way to reach Sandgem, Glacier seemed to wave in a greeting to the enormous pokemon that looked in his direction. After that the small bear cup approached the dragon-type and slowly began to climb onto it with his paws, aiming to reach to the shoulder, if Duraludon would try to make him stop. The bear would eventually reach the top and let happy cries as he greets the new pokemon and enjoys the view.

Johnathan Grayson
July 24th - Safari Zone, Johto Region

Interactions: Theo Hightower (Sir Krazz), Nakano Saito (Merciless Medic)

Johnathan shrugged when Naka declined his offer to join him in going to the watering hole, but smiled when she stated that she had her own specific type of Pokemon to catch, when Naka walked away to search for the Pokemon she desired, Johnathan merely raised an arm to lazily wave as she left. "Alright, see ya in a bit!" He called before she was out of sight and turned his head over to Theo as he put his hands in the pockets of his jacket.

"Yeah, lets." Johnathan confirmed and walked with Theo as they went in the direction of where the watering hole was, he couldn;t help but look around to see any nearby Pokemon that went about their lives, from a Pachirisu that stored berries inside of a tree to Pikipeks that rapidly pecked the sides of other trees... one of which seemed to accidentally wake up an Ekans who wasn't too happy about it's home being disturbed, it let out a hostile hiss that managed to scare the woodpecker Pokemon away, it looked over at Johnathan and Theo, but was familiar enough with humans that if it left them alone, they would leave it alone, so it slithered back into it's tree to sleep.

Johnathan turned his head to Theo and blinked at his question as to why he wanted to be a Pokemon trainer, usually a deep question until his deep thoughts were interrupted by Theo's guesses as to why he does what he does. Money was nice, glory was nice, women were certainly nice, 'or men' caused him to let out a dismissive 'pfft' with a light shake of his head before he looked on ahead and pondered on Theo's question once again.

"If I'm being honest... I dunno, all I do know is... I like Pokemon, I like battling, I like getting stronger, I like meetin' new people, I like seeing what this world has to offer. What drives me to be a Pokemon trainer is very simple: I like being a Pokemon trainer. I may not have any grand goals or anythin' like that... but do I need any?" Johnathan asked as he shrugged his arms and proceeded onward, his eyes slightly widening as he could see the watering hole within his vision just past a few more bushes.

When they finally reached it, Johnathan looked around and watched as half of the Pokemon that were present immediately left when they saw the humans, Johnathan smiled as they left as he didn't wish to disturb those that wanted nothing to do with them. He looked around and admired the many different Pokemon, from the Poliwhirl and Poliwags that swam in the water, the Dratini that poked it's head out of the water only to dive back in as it too wanted nothing to do with Johnathan and Theo. Johnathan focused more on the Pokemon that were okay with his presence, such as the Claunchers that seemed to use some Wingulls as target practice and a trio of large Wailmers that happily bounced close to the edge of the beach where the waves managed to creep up to. Seeing the Wailmers caused Johnathan to smile with nostalgia as he remembered a fun vacation he and his family had in Hoenn when he was... five or six?; On the beach, he came face to face with a Wailmer who was happy to give him a bouncy ride across the beach that lasted for hours. The warm memory that the Wailmers reminded him of caused him to let out a content sigh.

As interesting as it would be for him to catch a Wailmer so he could re-live one of his top three most fun memories, he knew that it would be one hell of a hassle to keep when it evolved, given how gargantuan Wailords tended to be. Johnathan looked around once again to see any other Pokemon that looked interesting enough to catch, one such Pokemon was a Sealeo who was perched up on a rock and barked as it showed off it's balancing skills... with an unwilling Geodude who cried in protest to be let down, but it didn't seem like the Sealeo listened... luckily--or unlucky--for the Geodude, one of the Claunchers decided to use the Geodude as target practice and successfully shot it out of the air, the blast of water caused the rock Pokemon to land on the ground instead of the seal Pokemon's nose and immediately scurried off the beach and out of sight. The Sealeo let out an annoyed growl at the Clauncher who immediately retreated back on to the water.

Johnathan looked over at the Sealeo with clear interest and slowly walked closer to it, Sealeo looked over at Johnathan and appeared just as curious as he was, it tilted it's head when he tilted his while Johnathan reached in to his bag and got out some food, he gently tossed it over to Sealeo who immediately let it land on it's nose to balance it, throw it up into the air a few times, the last time it landed was in it's open mouth, it happily munched on the food and happily barked while it clapped it's fins at Johnathan. Johnathan couldn't help but laugh at the performance, he reached into his pocket once again and this time got out a Safari Ball, he threw it at Sealeo in an attempt to catch it only for the Sealeo to catch it and balance it on it's nose like the food it showed off with before, it threw the Poke ball on it's nose a few times... until the ball landed on it's nose, button first, which caused the spherical capsule to open and let the seal Pokemon be sucked inside, the last sound it made before it vanished into the ball sounded akin to a '...Huh?'

The ball then landed on the rock and shook once... then it shook twice... then three times... then... Ding!

The Safari Ball briefly flashed in unison with the sound to notify Johnathan of a successful capture, Johnathan let out a surprised huff as he scratched the back of his head and walked over to the rock where the Safari Ball landed, he looked back at Theo as he picked up the Poke ball that contained his newly caught Pokemon.

"Well... that was easy!" Johnathan said as he let out a little chuckle.

Last edited:
Montagne Khastil

For an agonizing thirty seconds, Monty stood tall in the center of the arena. His gaze swept back and forth, meeting those of the audience looking down at them, and it all made him feel...small. He didn't have any real stake in their decision, but waiting for it set him on edge the same way waiting for a promotion in the Old Guard did. The Kalosian hated the feeling.

Finally, the flag-waving maid sauntered over. "Our senior members will need a moment to deliberate on your performance."

Pfft. For how impatient Antoine's showcase crush was, Monty figured they'd have an answer right away.

Speaking to him and Esther, the maid continued, "I can lead you to our complementary healing facility. Please, right this way." She motioned for the pair to follow her, but before Monty got in step his eyes caught Esther's red stained clothes.

"Putain de merde!" The criminal instinctively stepped closer to the girl and her squirming mutt, and Abné peered down curiously. "Are you alright?" Blood dripped off of the arms holding the Houndour, and a closer look showed it was steadily flowing from a gash in its side.

At least Oracle got a good hit in.