• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon: Role Play Thread

Ron Towers, Eterna City, Sinnoh. June 16th.

"Hell yeah it was."

Ron stood, starting to notice the few claps and whistles from the few people still in the bar. He waved at them before offering Naka his hand again. "Still want to stay a while longer? People say once you become part of the bar, she can never leave."

Luz meowed loudly as she nuzzled into Fluffy, purring while slowing starting to fall asleep. Between the incident in Eterna Forest, the battle between Ron and Naka, then the concert, her senses had been full on most of the day and she was exhausted.

"Looks like Luz is ready to end the night." Ron said as they made their way back to their Pokemon. "I hate to say it, but I'm still full of energy. It is basically your fault for giving me the idea to go on stage, so I think you should be the one to responsible for it." He said with a smirk at Naka, "What we doing next?"

Nakano Saito​

Date: 1 Month Ago (26 years old); June 16
Pokemon Team: Chu the Pichu, Fluffy the Flareon, Hanu the Infernape, Yuki the Froslass, Aero the Aerodactyl, Orochi the Zweilous

Interactions: Ron Towers and Luz the Espeon (Hecotoro)

Offering his hand again? Normally, Naka would be shy, but she confidently took the hand as if it were a challenge and walking with him back to their Pokemon. Chuckling at the idea of staying longer, Naka shrugged. "I dunno." She waved absentmindedly at the audience once she saw Ron doing it, but didn't really think much of it.

Feeling Luz fall asleep on him, Fluffy decided to move his head but keep his paws where Luz's head would rest on, gingerly resting her head on his paws so he may rest his head over hers and covering her ears with his fluffy collar, shielding her from sound, as well as keeping an eye out for anything dangerous happening.

Not wanting Luz to stay in here any longer than she should, Naka hummed, then leaned against Ron with a sweet smile. "Ehhhhh, we should get a hotel room, eh?" She shivered though, then laughed. "But I'm also quite adrenalin'd up. Good job, Fluffs." She pet her Flareon's head, who mewled with the satisfaction of knowing he was doing a good job. Naka then grabbed her coat and wrapped the sleeves around her waist. She also just realized she set her backpack down next to the stool and was surprised no one had grabbed it. She hefted it over her shoulder, giving Ron a grin. "We wouldn't want to keep Luzzy here, though. Let's get going."

She waited for Ron to pay the bartender, giving the bartender a little wave and a thank you before attempting to leave. Well, she stood by the door, waiting for Ron to catch up, when she stepped funny and hit someone.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She started, then looked up to see that she knocked over a guy who had dropped his beer. It shattered on the ground just outside of the bar. "I can get yo-"

A swing and a miss. The guy tried swinging at her, but all she did was lean her head off to the side. She laughed a shrill cackle, then suddenly slammed her palm into the guy's solar plexus, sending him on his ass and gasping for air. "Don't punch a lady." She cooed menacingly, looking back to see Fluffy a bit worried, but otherwise not wanting to cause a scene by blowing flames everywhere.

Ron.

"Thanks for serving us tonight." Ron said as he left a tip for the bartender, shaking his hand before leaving. He chuckled at the name Luzzy, not sure why. "In you go girl." Ron said, returning the snoozing Espeon into her PokeBall.

Ron didn't realize that Naka had bumped into someone else, in fact he was pretty close to her when wham! He felt the punch that was aimed for Naka connect with his cheek. He took a step back, checking with his finger to see if any blood had been drawn. As he heard the commotion from the man Naka dropped on his ass, Ron stepped outside, rubbing his check and looking at the group who was glaring at Naka from hitting their friend.

"Is there a problem here?" Ron said, a smirk on his face, knowing what was about to happen.

The one who seems to be leading the group took a step forward. "That bitch hit our friend."

Ron looked over at Fluffy. "That Flareon didn't do anything."

"What?" The group leader looked confused by Ron's comment.

"You said that bitch hit your friend, but the Flareon hasn't done anything."

"Not the Pokemon you idiot!" The man began to look upset, almost as if foam would start to form on his mouth any second.

"I hope you're not referring to the hot blonde next to me. Cuz if you are, we're gonna have a problem." Ron placed his hand behind his neck, trying to raise his head to match that of the man in front of him.

Nakano Saito​

Pokemon Team: Chu the Pichu, Fluffy the Flareon, Hanu the Infernape, Yuki the Froslass, Aero the Aerodactyl, Orochi the Zweilous

Interactions: Ron Towers (Hecotoro)

Naka didn't even realize Ron got hit until she checked on him. Those wild eyes of hers now found a target in the group impeding their progress.

Fluffy had walked outside to stand heel-side by Naka, only to glare at Ron for calling him a bitch. Immediately, Naka returned Fluffy as things got serious. The woman blushed even redder, the cool air of the night cooling her already burning up skin, but she barely felt the cold. "Haha, very funny."

She glared at the man ahead of him, picking the tallest and loudest guy first. "Aw, what? Your friend can't take a hand? He hit my boyfriend anyway." The word slipped, but she kept going. "So, any of y'all have a problem with that, you can answer personally to my fist." She glared.

Of course, one of them didn't take the hint. One of them went to grab Naka, but she looked at them with the crazy-eyed look of a leering Gengar, grabbing his wrist and then swiftly locking him in a headlock. She giggled low, probably sounding like an anime antagonist who lost their marbles. "Takin' yer friends as a hostage isn't really my thing. Have him back." She let go of the man, then kicked him at his lower back into someone else, the two tripping over each other comically.

Now they were mad and they were all encroaching upon her and Ron.

"Ooooh, nothing but a little brawl after a good drink and song." She grinned, looking back at Ron to see how he was faring.

Last edited:
Ron.

He raised an eyebrow, amused by Naka's challenge to the group. She was insane and Ron was curious to see what she was capable off. While she handled her next victim, Naka's worlds replayed in his mind.

"Boyfriend?" Was the last word Ron said before taking another punch to the face.

He wasn't going to let it slide again. The punk replied with a punch of his own, hitting the first of his two opponents straight into he gut. The second one was already swinging. Ron knew he couldn't dodge it in time, taking the punch to his ribs, but connecting with the guys left eye.

"Did you say boyfriend?"

Ron called as he grabbed his first attacker's head and kneed him in the face. "I'm pretty sure you said boyfriend."

Ron tossed his attacker to the side, while looking at Naka, waiting for an answer, forgetting the second one was already recuperated from the punch to his eye. Ron groaned as he felt another fist connect with his face, then followed up by the man's shoulder ramming into his abdomen, trying to tackle the Johto native.

Ron stood his ground though, pushing through the pain and slamming both his fists in the man's back and then hitting him with his knee. He stepped away while his target fell to the ground and walked over to Naka.

"Little soon for that don't you think?"

Nakano Saito​

Naka didn't really fully realized what she said, only until Ron asked the third time did it sink in and she laughed. "Whoops, Freudian slip. Yeah, a bit early for that." Ron was tenacious and a capable street fighter, but it did bother her he was taking so many punches to the face and torso. She frowned, dispatching three more people by throwing them into each other and then even side kicking one in the stomach.

She noticed someone approaching Ron and she side stepped like a blur, smashing her fist down the sneaky assailant's cheek, then rammed her shoulder into his body to push him back, sending him on the floor. Someone else charged her, and she grabbed them by the collar and used his momentum against him, dragging him around her in a circle and then pushing him further down, making him hit the pavement with his face.

"I mean... A bit early for those flirts while we were drinking, eh?" She grinned back at Ron, somebody coming from behind them both, but she easily felt it coming and immediately went for an elbow into the stomach, slamming a backhanded fist into his nose. "Or were those a part of the territory of getting drunk and fruity?" She chuckled, finally feeling the adrenaline start to calm down.

Ron.

Ron was clearly impressed by how great of a fighter Naka was. He knew he could take a couple of punches himself, but watching her in action made him doubt his durability. He smiled at her while kicking one the men trying to get back up, down again.

"No." He said with all the confidence in the world. "Those were spot on." He kicked down the same man again, making sure he stopped trying. "I'm curious about you and obviously attracted, but can you blame me? You're... Extraordinary."

He looked at the amount of men Naka had taken out and at the two he had. "My pile looks bigger." He said joking around.

Nakano Saito​

Naka snorted, shaking her head at Ron's confident 'no'. She felt her face get even redder upon hearing that he was interested in her in that way. She giggled abashedly, feeling the effects of the alcohol start to simmer down, but she still had quite the courage running through her veins.

"Look at you, buttering me up." She chuckled. "You fascinate me, and I can't pass up a guy with a punk look."

However, looking at his pile, Naka laughed. "Ohhh, sure it is, tough guy." She elbowed him on the shoulder playfully, only to realize there was someone trying to stand up in her pile. "No, no you don't." She walked over to the guy who just stood up, then with the partial finesse of a Hitmonlee, she spun and kicked him in the face, sending him crashing to the ground.

"WOOO!!" She whooped, hopping on each leg alternatively like a Hitmonlee. "Can't stop a sumo wrestling champ's daughter, could ya?! I thought not! Got these moves from his prized Pokemon, lame-o's!" Did she mean she re-enacted a Rolling Kick? Yes... Yes, she did. It was just missing more grace, more power, and obviously a cloak of aura around her foot.

She walked back to Ron, a pep in her step as she leaned against his arm with her body, grinning up at him. "So, you handsome hunk, we should be heading back, yeah?" All that, and she still had her backpack on. Then, she pouted as she looked at his face more. "Awwww, it's starting to bruuuuiiiise, I gotta fix it."

Ron let out a whistle as he witnessed Naka Chuck Norris the guy unconscious. He couldn't help smiling at her, even putting his around her shoulders as he leaned against him.

"Don't worry about it, I'll be fine." He looked around the battlefield once more. "Yeah we should go before the Jennys get here."

He lead the way towards whatever hotel Gwen was staying at. Despite the crazy night, Ron was feeling good. In fact, he noticed Furia didn't even try to join the fight. Either because she trusted he was going to be okay, or she noticed Naka kicking butt. Either way, Ron was glad he walked into Eterna Forest that day.

"So, want to share a room?" Ron said as they reached the hotel marked on his phone. "Gwen got one of her own already." He said, trying to sound as casual as possible.

Nakano Saito​

She got an arm around her shoulder...

She was so giddy! She felt her stomach doing leaps and flips and-...

That actually might not be good...

She wrapped an arm around Ron's waist, not wanting to fall over now that she was getting a little dizzy. "Yeaah, good idea. And I'm suuuuper dizzy." Yeah, perfect excuse to get even closer to the guy. It seemed he did better trying to mask this whole thing as being as casual as possible. So, she'd do the same.

Ron asking to share a room had her snorting, looking at him with a raised eyebrow that spoke that she knew he was playing it off. "Sure, why not?" She giggled. "Not gonna get cold feet, are ya?" She teased, poking him in the side while trying to avoid some of his injured spots, but she didn't know where they all were. She just didn't go for his ribs. "Do you trust me?" She asked, clearly quoting a movie. "I can show you the woorrld. Shining, shimmering splendiid~." She sang, voice hoarse so it sounded more like it would suit a rock version of it, but it didn't matter. She just laughed at her own ridiculousness and leaned more into him, nearly tripping over her own feet. "WOoo, let's not fall over again." She laughed. "I might not be able to get up without help."

Gwen Tucker - 16th of June - A park in Eterna City, Sinnoh
Gwen let a moment pass with her just hugging Cobalt and let go when the penguin pokemon shuffled a bit, "And that includes Ozzy as well okay?" she added and put her hand on the Duskball, unsure if she should let the small dragon type out or wait a bit more. Cobalt looked at the Duskball with some hesitancy and awkwardness.

"Wanna give this another go?" Gwen asked him, deciding it'd be better to of course ask Cobalt. After a few seconds of thinking, he then nodded. The blue haired girl then released the dark-type out of his pokeball. Ozzy shook his head a bit and took a second to smell his surroundings. Cobalt sort of just.. looked at the Deino. Trying to see what he was going to do. Of course, the irate pokemon sprinted towards his trainer and teammate and playfully headbutted against Gwen, ready to play some more again.

"Yeah, hold on Ozzy. We'll play something all together," the young girl said and ruffled Ozzy's hair a bit and just noticed how dense it was, "Oh wow that feels heavy-" she noted and thought to herself that if she just had scissors, but she had extra hair ties and hair clips. Those would do.

"Ooh, what if I'll give you guys a makeover!" Gwen said, already getting ideas on what to do as she threw off her backpack and went to dig around it until she took out a hair brush as well as some hair accessories. Cobalt looked at his trainer with confusion and tilted his head while Ozzy had went to try headbutt the Penguin Pokemon to get a playmate. He tried to endure the annoying younger pokemon, but did squawk to try and get him to stop.

"Ozzy, sit still. Cobalt you too," their trainer ordered them to try and get a hold of the situation. Gwen reached out for a new stick to give Ozzy to gnaw on so there would be a lesser risk of her fingers being chewed up, "Let's start you, little guy," the girl cooed as she seated herself behind the young dragon-type and began to brush his hair. Ozzy lifted up his head in response to this new sensation, but he seemed to enjoy it as he emitted low growls, almost like purrs. Cobalt sat down beside Gwen and nudged at her, "Your turn is after I'm done with Ozzy," she answered, but not before ruffling his feathers a bit.

It was honestly a nice little moment. Her whole team was able to sit together without them squabbling. Gwen parted Ozzy's hair and used hair clips to help keep the hair out of his eyes and as reinforcements, "Alright there!" the young girl said, proud of her work with the Deino also letting out a content cry. She then turned to Cobalt with her brush in hand, "Alright your turn. I'll just brush your coat," she said since the Penguin pokemon didn't have any long feathers to really style it.

Gwen spent a couple more hours in the park. Ozzy was running around happily, finally being able to 'see'. Or at least see more. He still had a blurry vision that made it pretty hard for him to see, but now he didn't have dense hair pressing against his face. Cobalt enjoyed the preening as well, but it was starting to get late. Deciding that they had spent enough time at the park, Gwen went to find a place to spend the night, calling her parents to get some money to be able to get rooms for her and her two friends that she got during the day. She went to Budew Drop Inn and reserved a room for herself and she figured that Ron and Naka could probably share a room. They're adults so they can probably manage.

~Aldon...~
~Skol the god, Bran the bronzor,
Zippy the magnemite, Huck the golett, Wunder the Sigilyph and Bolly the Baltoy...~
~Yellow Island, July 19th...~

"We definitely can't let the others have all the fun...? Plus we're totally the responsible ones around here!" Aldon responded to Desmond's casual remark. He looked back at the fighting out at sea. Bran and Wunder by his sides. Then Desmond to the other side with politoed and kricketune. The tag team looked like something out of action movie.

Skol let out a yawn then wiggled his front tg left paw, "bye for now".

"Huh...? Sounds like a plan...! Make sure he gets a good grip! Once Wunder starts moving, he zooms!" Aldon replied to Desmond's kricketune question. Wunder spun around making odd mechanical noises. It was hard to read Wunder, but the sigilyph was definitely happy. Bran made another ringing sound and performed several midair backflip as it floated around.

Wunder landed on the ground so that kricketune could better grab onto him. Bran looked at Aldon. Psychic energy began to visibly radiate off the bronzer as it pulled Aldon off his feet.

"Need a lift, Desmond...?" Aldon said floating midair.

$16,350
14x pokéballs
5x Super Potions
3x Full Heals
6x Oran berry,
C-Gear
Waterproof sleeping bag
Travel cooking supplies
Portable tent
Hiking and archeology tools

~Briar Hightower...~
~Briar Pokémon: Grafaiai/Baba(F), galarian wheezing/Puff Puff(M), tentecruel/Maggie(F), Revavroom/Hemi(M), clodsire/Claudia(F), smeargle/Frida(F)...~
~Spikemuth Galar, August 1st, 1pm...~

After roughly an hour nap, she furrowed her brows and squinted her eyes. A glance to the left. Then to the right. Then down at her feet to make sure she still had them. She wiggled her toes, still tucked away in her shoes. Head throbbing. Briar gently swatted Baba's hand away as the monkey repeatedly poked her on the side of the head.

baba began to excitedly screech when she saw briar moving. Maggie had already returned herself to her pokéball roughly an hour ago. She had put up with enough of Briar's bs. Briar sluggishly slid onto the couch only to feel the hot breath of Hemi scorching down her neck. She laid down. Claudia was in the way so Briar laid her head on the clodsire like a pillow, whom didn't seem to mind. A few moments later she got up, and stumbled into the kitchen, then back into the hall. She eventually made her way to the bathroom. A shower was just what she needed and clean clothes. Her pokémon sat on the couch, heard her scream when the ice cold water hit her. The hot water was turned on, but the water had tet to heat up. Not a single reaction among them as they continued relaxing.

Baba was painted on the window, Hemi was making engine revving sounds and Claudia was fast asleep. The others were still in their pokéballs. After stumbling around and leaving a trail of water to her bedroom, she fell onto the bed. She needed to wash the sheets anyways. She threw on a clean outfit. Baba mopped up the floor and Briar stripped her bed. She washed the blankets and sheets. The time helped sober her up a bit. She cleaned up the bathroom and ate a bowl of cereal with a can of
Big Red Mega Red. Then two pieces of toast and a handful of peanuts and crackers. She watched the news while holding Baba on her lap. Frida was now sitting on top of Claudia. Maggie refused to leave her pokéball. There were a few battles going on in Turffield. She changed the channel to watch the local news.

she went back to the bathroom to brush her teeth and use mouthwash to mask the sent if alcohol on her breath. Then chewed some minty gum for safe measure. Returned most of her pokémon. Baba dangled from Briar's shoulder. She downed a shot of Paldean Sangria cause she had no self control, but she did have enough self awareness to leave and walk without stumbling. She pulled her sunglasses over her eyes and Baba slammed the door, nearly hitting Briar in the back. She headed down the hall and down the stairs, then outside. The neon signs were too bright. Pierce was heading to his gym. He grinned at Briar and briefly greeted her. Baba gave a friendly wave instead of the one finger salute. The monkey liked Piers. She made her way to the pokécenter. Her cheeks were still a little rosey. Her mon didn't need healing so she went to the pokémart to buy 7 water bottles for the road. 200 pokédollars each. And 4 repels, 175 each. After leaving, she made her way to route 9. Preferably towards the route 9 tunnel. Maybe see if that herb dealer was there. Her main priorities were to get to hammerlocke however, that had not changed.

"The adventure begins, Baba!" Briar said planning on leaving home for a while. She had already asked a friend to take care of her home, and Briar was caught up on rent for thr next two months.

"Gra gra!" Baba cheered, swinging her fist in the air.

$20,939 (-2,100)
14x super balls
5x hyper Potions
3x Full Heals
6x sitrus berry
7x water bottles
4x repels
Rotom phone
a bottle of whiskey
x2 mystery flasks
x6 shot glasses

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Wilford Pine
Turffield, Galar Region
August 2nd
WCS Rank: 70,203

Wilford's first impressions of the Stadium's interior were lukewarm; just another sterile ivory building acting as a gateway between the outside world and the only reason you're actually visiting the place. The rich young man would have made his way to the registration desk without hesitation, but he was halted in his tracks by a voice calling his surname. His eyes darted behind him to find its source: the stood up junkie from before. Perhaps his luck with women had gotten so bad he was compelled to try kids next. Regardless of the man's perilous love life, Wilford found himself made somewhat uneasy by the man's presence. The rational part of his brain knew that he ought to remove himself from the situation, despite the seemingly harmless words of advice that the creepy man exposited. Content to nod slowly and walk away, the words of the man echoed in his head.

"Goody two shoes?" Was he talking about someone specific?

Shaking this off, Wilford stood at the registration desk and began to speak with the receptionist. Upon introducing himself, she immediately recognized him, even sharing a grateful handshake, a new experience for the rich young man. Usually people would be laying on the flattery to his father or singing the praises of his "genius" brother. Getting some well deserved recognition was cathartic for Wilford, even if it came at the cost of associating with his father. As his father had arranged before sending him to Galar, Wilford received a Dynamax Band as well as a Gym Uniform adorned with the number 12. Of course, the Uniform was customized: bearing the logo of the Pine Mining Industry: a trio of teal crystals with a pattern in the middle . Additionally, it shared the black & purple color scheme of Wilford's usual attire. In return for the customization, Wilford's father agreed to provide his son with the Pokémon necessary to start his journey.

Despite everything else, there was one aspect that kept this arrangement from perfection: the Dynamax band remained in its default coloration. For now this wouldn't be an issue, but Wilford had no intention of journeying the region with an essential battle tool clashing with the rest of his outfit. Perhaps he could get it customized here. This idea caused his attention to turn back to the creep from before. Clearly there was an ulterior motive that fueled the advice from earlier, but perhaps if he came with his own motives, he could steer the interaction from potential exploitation to a mutual transaction.

"Hey," Wilford called out to the man from before while keeping his gaze fixed on him, slightly shifting focus to his wrist to preface his request, "I see you have a Dynamax band. I just got mine, but as you can see, it clearly doesn't match with my outfit. Would you happen to know someone that could customize this?"

Last edited:

Cole Forrest​

Date: August 2
Pokemon Team: Grookey, Totodile, Rookidee, Galarian Meowth, Stufful, Pancham, Magikarp, Trubbish
WCS Rank: 75,432

Interactions: Wilford Pine (sSoul)

Did he freak out the poor kid? Probably. But he couldn't care less. Better to show a bit of your true self than keep it hidden. So much work to hide who you are, the only time he had to do so was when there were too many people.

Like now... There were about fifty people in this huge lobby. About over half knew of him. Hell, he even recognized some of them. Poor souls who crossed his path at the wrong time in the wrong place. He watched as Wilford made his way to register for the gym circuit. Cole had left to get dressed into his uniform, his number being 134. He heard that both thirteen and four were bad luck numbers. Hah, funny.

He'll be their bad luck.

He had already signed up for the gym circuit, but he had to register for today's list of trainers. His uniform was that of a Ghost-Type specialist, covering most of his body with a spotted gradient and darker colors. His Dynamax Band even matched it. However, he was no Ghost-Type specialist.

As soon as Cole left the changing room, he noticed someone staring at him. A young man from Turffield. Blonde and curly hair, very tan, kinda bulky, green eyes, wearing those disgusting overalls that sickened Cole's eyes. Familiarity gleamed in his eyes, but Cole ignored him for now. He was hearing the voice of Wilford, which only had him smirking. He looked over at Wilford, eyebrow raised. "Heh, don't wanna clash? Funny..." He shrugged. "There's a shop south of the stadium. Just head out, follow the dusty path, then turn left before you hit the route. There's a Pokemon Center with a store guy who can help you with your fashion needs."

"Hey, don't listen to him." Cole looked over to see the guy who was staring at him earlier. He pointed to Cole, talking to Wilford with a panicked tone. "He's a Pokemon abuser, don't take his words seriously."

"You and what evidence? I have already told the police everything. They didn't believe your last remarks. And if they did, they couldn't hold me for anything." Cole sneered then shrugged, the man's fists clenching. The lobby air grew tense and a bit quieter than normal, with some of the sound coming from those trying to ignore the commotion. "You're just upset that I took your lunch money back in seventh grade. Still upset that I haven't changed from being a bully?"

"Shuddup, Cole! Milo's gonna kick your ass!" This time, the guy was looking and pointing at Cole.

"Will he now?" Cole chuckled darkly, walking over to the registry. The man paused with worry. The woman looked a bit uncertain, but Cole kept up his nice behavior for now. "I'd like a challenge for my first badge. Give Milo some leverage to use against me. Terrain, weather, and stat-boosting moves are fine. None of my Pokemon are evolved though, earliest being Grookey. Grookey, Totodile, and Rookidee seem close to evolving though, and they may evolve during the task. Here are the six Pokemon I'll be throwing in." He listed off the Pokemon on a piece of paper, but the guy from before still wasn't done.

"But you have eight on your belt!"

Cole threw his head back in exasperation. "Ugh." He turned towards the guy and held out two PokeBalls that were still on his belt. "These two? If I tried using these two in a gym fight, they'd be mauled." His lip curled in disdain, expression hardening upon talking about the two Pokemon. "They have not proved their strength to fight against a gym leader, anyhow." Cole actually managed to keep from backtalking his Pokemon. For once.

The man growled in frustration and left in a heated rage. The tension in the air lingered, but it wasn't as harsh as it was earlier. Most of the conversations from earlier went back to where they were, of course with more wary looks being thrown Cole's way.

Once he was done registering though, he walked back to Wilford, a grin on his face as if what the guy said didn't even bother him. He spoke quietly, making sure only Wilford heard. "As you heard, I'm not a saint. However, I see you as my ticket out of here, mainly because you seem like the type of guy to tolerate my existence. I doubt the folks here will allow me to leave. Milo would try to deter me in this gym challenge, but the people here don't want to share my rotten attitude with the rest of Galar. And I find it adorable that they even try." He chuckled, sarcasm dripping in his last sentence.

"Good luck, Mr...." He dragged the honorific on, unsure of what his first name was.

Last edited:
Ron Towers

Ron smiled as Naka began to sing, her extremely good mood was getting to him. It was contagious, which wasn't a good thing. He couldn't get attached, not like that. Had he been on his own so long that a simple day with two strangers he had just met where already growing on him. He couldn't allow it. Naka mentioned getting cold feet, he should use the moment to leave. Forget the Rotom Phone Gwen has, forget traveling with them, he had a mission. That mission didn't have space for anyone else, it was Ron against the world.

"I'm risking it." Ron said while he smiled at Naka before pulling her close into a kiss.

Everything around him went black. It was as if Ron and Naka were the only two left in existence and he didn't care. Maybe it was destiny that made them cross paths, maybe Arceus aligned the planets for them or maybe it was just a coincidence. Whatever it was, Ron was going to make the best of it, kissing Naka like he had never kissed anyone before. Like a starving man finding an oasis in the middle of an endless desert. After the long interaction between the two, Ron stopped to whisper, "Glad I found you today."

Nakano Saito​

Date: 1 Month Ago (26 years old); June 16 -> June 17
Location: Eterna City Streets -> Eterna City's Budew Drop Inn, Sinnoh

Interactions: Ron Towers (Hecotoro) (with some permission to auto)

"Risking wha-"

It took her a moment to realize she was being kissed. And hell, was it passionate. He kissed her as if he's never kissed anyone before nor did he even have tomorrow. A pang of sadness hit her heart still. Was this going to be their last night together?

She was going to make sure he stayed. Stayed as her roaming partner, as her friend, as someone she could call on. So she kissed back with such passion, it was as if she were trying to cure him of his drought. She forgot everything around them, her arms wrapped around him, a hand going through his hair. As they parted, those sweet words had Naka smiling so sweetly, tears pricking at the edges of her eyes.

"I'm glad I took this leap of faith to land on you." She looked up at him, eyes misted. "Let's take this to the hotel." She grinned, quickly kissing him and dragging him to the hotel. The hotel Gwen picked out being Budew Drop Inn and, upon figuring out what rooms Gwen got, Gwen had given them a room to share.

Man, it had her laughing.

They ended up going into the hotel, spending the night together~.

~~~Next Day~~~

The rest of the night was a wild night, that's for sure~.

But early in the morning had Naka waking up to the regrets of drinking so much, and shaking it all around her system. She forgot to drink water amidst her alcohol drinking and all the activity of beating people up among other things had her body was really rejecting it. So, she found herself, face in the toilet, her body trying to purge her of the poison she drank last night.

Funnily enough, Ron was still kinda laying there. It seemed it took him forever to get out of bed, which was Naka's thing, too. She would have likely stayed asleep until almost noon if it weren't for her body's purge. Still, even after that (and obviously cleaning herself up), she still went back to bed smiling proudly that she somehow bagged this handsome man.

The problem was keeping him. Obviously, she wasn't wanting to settle down, so hopefully that was enough of a reason to stay with him.

Was she really thinking about how to keep him? Like a Pokemon?

How did she fall so hard?

Either way, she went back into bed tired, her throat burning and hoarse, and feeling sore all over. "I don't wanna get uuuup..." She croaked, figuring Ron was awake because she doubted he'd have slept through her vomit noises.

Last edited:
~Briar Hightower...~
~Briar Pokémon: Grafaiai/Baba(F), galarian wheezing/Puff Puff(M), tentecruel/Maggie(F), Revavroom/Hemi(M), clodsire/Claudia(F), smeargle/Frida(F)...~
~Route 9 tunnel...~

Briar began making her way down the street. It was a fairly quiet trip this far. a few people. She stuck to the roads so she didn't have to deal with many wild pokemon. The tunnel was up ahead and she had some spray paint. She made her way into the tunnel and took out a small can of green, orange, and purple paint. Then a spray paint can of bright blue paint. She opened the lids of the small cans of paint for her pokemon to paiint with. The only two that ever took her up on that offer were her smeargle and her Gragaiai.

Baba ran over to the purple paint, snatching it up and refused to share with Frida. Baba ran around, causing paint to spill on the ground. she jumped and danced about, but her lil monkey smile faded because she liked that dog. It was one of the few pokemon that shared her love of painting. So she carried the paint over to Frida and gestured for her to use the paint. Frida hadn't noticed as she was too busy making green waves along the wall. Frida smiled at Baba and used the purple paint to make lines parallel to the green ones. The two excitedly began drawing together using the different paints. Briar drew a gyarados getting whooped by a magikarp. The fin of the magikarp slapping the water snake with an extreme amount of force. Baba and Frida added detail to this picture, and even drew a green and purple shocked pikachu in the background.

After finishing painting, they threw the remainder of the paint cans at the wall making huge splatters on the walls near their paintings. It was a good day. Today was a good day. They would wait until they found a trash can to throw the paint cans in. They were graffiti artists, sure, but not monsters. When they emerged on the other side of the tunnel, they did just that. Threw them in trash cans and headed towards town. Hammerlocke was right up ahead.

(Grammar edit)

Last edited:
Montagne Khastil
July 2 - Santalune City, Kalos

Oracle was starting to get fed up with the looks this Gardevoir was giving useless Monty. Who did she think she was, glaring at her trainer like that wasn't the same as looking down on her. The Absol adopted a venomous glare of her own and fixed it on Azumi's partner, and her hackles rose slightly as some of her Pressure spilled out.

Monty felt the tug of Oracle's increased gravity and gave her a nudge with his leg. The Gardevoir was already wary of them, and he didn't know how well trained it was. The last thing he wanted was for it to interpret Oracle activating her ability as hostility— even if that's exactly what it was.

The criminal followed Azumi's pointed finger to Nico. Damn, the kid was like a ghost. They'd have to put a bell on him before he got lost again. Monty cupped a hand around his mouth and waved the other before shouting over to their lost-looking companion. "NICO! Over here!"

While they waited for the foreigner to catch up, Monty turned to the other Kalosian. "Training against you would do us well. Oracle and I've been battling against wild pokémon for the most part, but we haven't run into too many trainers stronger than we are now."

Azumi

"Splendid!" Azumi clapped her hands together, enthusiastic about testing her strength against the Absol that fails to disappoint her. "I have a dark Pokemon of my own, we can learn from each other." She paused for a bit, "Sorry I'm getting ahead of myself, I'm assuming the training will be with Absol. If not, you're more than welcome to choose any opponent from my team. Well, except Nana."

The Gardevoir glared back at Oracle, sticking her tongue out in a mocking manner. She wasn't afraid to get into a battle against the Absol, but she had to be on guard for Monty. Getting herself tired was not an option until she knew they would be safe.

"She's being a bit overdramatic lately, I'm guessing it's the fact that we're not traveling alone anymore." She gave her Gardevoir a scolding look and turned back to Monty. "So, Mister Montagne, should we make an appointment for our training session? I'm free up until evening, assuming we get to Lumiose early."

Desmond Andrews (Unranked)
Yellow Rock Isle, Whirl Islands, Johto (July 19th)

"Yeah, responsible....I suppose that says only so much here." Desmond said, as least they didn't decide to go get a blood sample off this thing, but that had been beside the point.

Upon Aldon's mention of Wunder's speed he seemed to nod and glanced to Kricketune. "Think you can hold on?" He asked the Bug Type, and with a look of determination it seemed to nod as it was prepared to do what it could to help in this chaotic situation. So as Wunder landed on the ground and seemed to offer a better area to grab onto, Kricketune seemed to hop along its back and held on tight as it seemed ready. "Tune!"

"Well that seems to settle thaaaaaa!?" Desmond began to say before he noticed Aldon who began to flaot in the air as Aldon asked if he needed a life which caused Desmond to blink a bit as he seemed to again question his life choices. However, he knew that it had been a useless point to argue as he sighed in defeat.

"...if I hurl, I am blaming you."

Adrianne Silvers (Normal Class: 96,094)
Tangelo Island, Orange Archipelago (June 1st)

Adrianne blinked a bit as Reggie seemed to try to assure him, though he realized "won't be able to hear it" had not been the best approach as he added on context before he simply said goodnight as she seemed to look on both with confusion and wonder just what happened when he tried to sleep.

Much as she lingered ont his, she knew she needed her rest, so she worked to lie in the bed and hoped Reggie would get his rest. "Goodnight." Adrianne said as she had began to drift off to sleep.

Who knows what was to happen once she had woken up.

~Aldon...~
Zippy the magnemite, Huck the golett, Wunder the Sigilyph and Bolly the Baltoy...~
~Interactions: Desmond and Kricketune...~

He nodded when Desmond agreed they were mature, held his thumb up when kricketune confirmed he'd be fine and chuckled at Desmond when he seemed to be surprised by a levitating Aldon.

"Keep up...!" Aldon said. He looked at all the fighting that was going on. He could only wonder what would happen next. He looked down at his necklace then at blastoise.

"So the plan is we try put this big pokémon to sleep?" Aldon asked. As he spoke, Wunder began to levitate over the water and fly over the ocean. Skol watched as Aldon began to be carried off to battle. Aldon gave a cheerful wave before turning to face the monster ahead. It was still a good distance away.

~Briar Hightower...~
~Hammerlocke July 21st...~

It was only a matter of time before Briar found her way in town. She even saw the old apartment she got evicted from. She didn't dare go down the street where her old dance club used to be. Despite the fact that she was slowly sobering up, she was still somewhat out of it and had a hard time pushing open the pull only door.

"Damn! Place is closed, shit!" Briar muttered. A woman covered her child's ears and gave Briar a mean scowl. Baba stuck her tongue out at the woman and flipped her off to which she began leaving faster.

Another man came walking out. , he walked past the confused woman. She stared at him as he walked by, making the poor guy mildly uncomfortable. By the time she turned back to the door it had already closed. Rather than pull the door open, she walked around the block and pretended like that awkward moment didn't happen. Which failed when she tried to push it open a second time. She pulled it open this time and headed in. It was the train station. Briar was going to head to turffield.

"Pssst! One ticket, sugar.." briar asked.

"Where to?" The lady asked.

"Stop yelling...!" Briar said.

"Your talking louder than I am, where would you like to go?" She asked again.

"What? None of your damn business, hun!" Briar snapped.

"It is my business! You can't get a ticket if you don't tell me where to" she demanded.

"Turffuld" Briar mispronounced it, but the lady understood what she meant. Not wanting to deal with her, she decided to help her on the train. Briar sat there on the bench. She winked at a random old dude before falling asleep. The old man smiled and seemed happy to be noticed. She had a stupid grin on her face as she sat there sleeping. Baba repeatedly poked Briar's face while she slept. Frida sat in the chair next to her, and on her best behavior.

Reginald Valerias​

Date: June 2
Pokemon Team: Emeric the Shiny Haunter, Elvira the Munna, Bob the Shedinja, Large Marge the Drifloon, Missy the Misdreavus
WCS Rank: 69,989

Interactions: Adrianne Silvers (Godjacob)

Night went by peacefully. Thankfully, for Reggie. Of course, that still didn't stop his anxiety from thinking something bad was going to happen. The fact it never came only made him more worried that it'll happen tomorrow night.

Of course, he thought he saw something through the window at six in the morning. He sat there, terrified, unsure if what he was looking at was real or not. A wrinkled face, eyes squeezed shut, skin a grey corpse-like color. Then, it walked away. He sighed, unsure if that person was actually alive or not.

As he was getting himself ready for the new day, he turned his head to see the window.

The shock to his system upon seeing the face again, but with wide, hollow eyes made him jump and squeal. He jumped so high that he lost footing and slipped upon landing, hitting the floor. His Munna floated to him, glowing pink to transfer her calm energy with Calm Mind.

He looked back at Adrianne, wondering if she was able to see it. However, she didn't have his power, so she likely wouldn't have been able to. He shakily sighed when he noticed the figure disappeared, and he shivered.

"S-sorry..." He mumbled, clearly shaken up.

Nakano Saito​

Date: July 19 (26yo)
Location: Yellow Rock Beach, Yellow Rock Isle, Whirl Archipelago, Johto
Pokemon Team: Mudster the Swampert, Iwa the Wishiwashi, Aero the Aerodactyl, Hattie the Hatterene, Silenus the Sceptile, Yuki the Froslass, Tochi the Parasect

Interactions: Blastoise, Esther (kyuukestu), Reina, Peque the Swampert, and Storm the Lapras (Hecotoro)
Mentions: Genevieve, Eveline, Dominance the Honchkrow, Disorder the Malamar, and Revengeance the Pawniard (GQuasch), Aldon, Wunder the Sigilyph, Bran the Bronzor, and Skol the Slowpoke (ThAtGuY101), Desmond, Politoed, and Kricketune (Godjacob), Rick and Iris the Rapidash (Ridge)

Esther pulled away from Naka, and she let her, not wanting to stifle the girl. A mist came from her Wingull as Naka flew down to be fly beside Reina. Indeed though, the Blastoise was getting a bit faster from the Rapid Spin. Being told to scatter though, Naka didn't want to scatter just yet. But they could at least see the watery vortex. She didn't know where Eveline's Pawniard and Malamar were, but she hoped they were okay. Her and her Honchkrow seemed okay for the most part though.

Naka watched as Esther left the Mist to go onto shore, only to see Aldon and Desmond floating through the air, Politoed and Kricketune by Desmond's side and a Sigilyph and Bronzor. Aldon's signature Slowpoke was beside Gene.

She waved with a smile towards Reina upon being thanked, Naka's Barraskewda using Waterfall to power through the whirlpool, swimming beside Storm and in front of her to help cut water drag to allow her to swim faster without so much energy being put into swimming. Naka heard Reina call for her Swampert to confuse the Blastoise again.

Then, a PokeBall.

"Huh, never thought of that. Be right back. Get to shore, Esther's there already." She called out, pulling back on her Aerodactyl's spinal protrusion to make him fly up. He used the wind to propel himself up and above the Mist, flying further up but the torrent of water was flying ever higher.

"Hattie, use Light Screen, block some of the water!" Hattie popped from her PokeBall and floated beside Naka. Her hand shot outwards and a more physical screen made of light appeared within the vortex. With a swipe of the hand, the screen broke in half, but retained its position to allow the water to continue to flow, but now just cutting the water out to make a window. Naka can see the Blastoise's head.

"Hope this works." Naka readied a PokeBall, having Aero shoot forward (freaking out her Sceptile in doing so as he clutched at Naka's midsection). Going with the flow of the wind, Naka came upon the window from the side and threw the PokeBall in, with Aero diving back down to gain enough speed to break out of the wind trying to fly him around the Blastoise instead of away so he may land on the beach with Esther. She returned Hatterene soon after, the Light Screen disappearing along with her.

What was that guy and his Rapidash doing?

Last edited:

Kricketune seemed to get the express flight up on the back of Wunder while Desmond flailed a bit in the air as he was lifted by the psychic energy of Aldon's Pokemon which had taken a moment of getting used to. Needless to say he seemed to be rather comical as he for a moment seemed to struggle with where up and down where but soon they gto in positon on the sky.

Reina and Naka seemed to attempt to use Pokeballs to make a capture, though the Whirlpool barrier ad the rapid spin had caused some problems as Aldon asked about the plan and as Desmond tried to settle his headrate he noticed the slightly exposed head of the Blastoise and nodded.

"That's correct, if they fail to capture it it now should pop back out and for a moment be open. Either that or we find a way to break its defenses to make an opening. Then we just need to get Kricketune close enough to the head to pull off a Sing which should give them a chance to attack or capture it again if it sleeps." Desmond explained, as timing seemed to be the key here as Politoed seemed to gaze upon the view as this all seemed wild to the frog Pokemon.

Tangelo Island, Orange Archipelago (June 2nd)

Placeholder. Adrianne by contrast slept rather peacefully, not so much a sliver of a whisper out of the newbie trainer as she seemed all smiles. Who knows what she might've been dreaming about, but whatever had given her a pleasant sleep was rudely interrupted by this ear-splitting shriek that caused her to startle and sit up.

"Huh wha...!?" Adrianne called out, a Pokeball on hand out of reflex as she looked around, the noise sounded like a small child being spooked at a haunted house or something. However, as she glanced down she saw Reggie who seemed to have fallen or otherwise ended up on the floor as he seemed to offer an apology and seemed to be a touch startled.

"Oh man you okay?" Adrianne asked, placing her Pokeball back on the belt as she moved off the bed and offered a hand up to Reggie, she honestly hoped he had not been up literally all night as she tried to support him.

August 1, Turffield City Gym, Galar
Laura Willham

With the Sun up over the battlefield, the terrain has been set to the Gym Leader's advantage. While it was good that one of the 3 elemental orbs landed, that was only the start of this battle. "Uh oh, this isn't ideal for our side." Laura mumbled to herself, with the boost from the sun, Oddish's newfound speed will make it much harder to hit. "Magneton, let's match their speed! Use Thunder Shock!" She yelled. On command, the trio of heads quickly generated and fired out a small bolt of electricity towards the speedy odd radish.

Milo​

Date: August 1
Pokemon Team: Oddish, Eldegoss

Battling: Laura Willham and Magneton (Grand Master Koop) vs Oddish

Oddish were known for their speed.

Not for their power or defense.

So when the Magneton used Thunder Shock, the quick use of the attack had surprised the Oddish. Despite being a resisted move, the Oddish yelped from the power and tumbled like a tumbleweed.

Sadly, it didn't paralyze the weed 'mon.

"Woo-wee! Almost paralyzed 'em. Oddish, Growth." Standing still, the Oddish's body grew in size, the light making it grow a bit bigger than if Sunny Day wasn't active. Oddish's body glowed twice in two different colors, ready to attack now that it was buffed.

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Wilford Pine
Turffield, Galar Region
August 2nd
WCS Rank: 70,203
A part of Wilford was grateful that the strange man had actually answered his question. The rest of him was thoroughly irritated by all of the supplemental garbage that surrounded the information. From accusations of abuse to leftover middle school beef, every passing minute Wilford spent watching the exchange was a minute not spent getting his badge. And yet, he found himself unable to look away, humored by the possibility of the hillbilly's virtue signaling being motivated by childhood resentment. Wilford made no effort to stifle his chuckle, if only because the chuckle was stifling his urge to cackle at the man in overalls. His pathetic departure almost broke Wilford's decorum, but he held it together long enough for the "stood-up junkie" to approach him once again. Without even asking, the man declared what he wanted from Wilford: a way out of this backwater dirtball. At first Wilford assumed that Cole merely wanted to see the world, but he soon learned that the slightly older man had found himself in something of a hostage situation with the people of Turffield. Perhaps like the hillbilly from before, the people of Turffield had mistaken their vindictiveness for virtue.

"Pine, Wilford Pine," The young man finished Cole's sentence while keeping the quiet volume, his eyes drifting to the stadium entrance momentarily before returning back towards Cole, "Frankly I couldn't care les about this little soap opera you have going on in this town, but I think there is merit in your words. The world of the trainer is flooded with goody-two-shoes: kids that believe they are right and we are wrong simply because they sugarcoat their words & pretend to care about others. I know better; that the only thing that's right is the thing that works, and anything else is merely a warm lie told to placate the faint of heart. We appear to be cut from the same cloth, and it'd be a waste not to take advantage of that." By now, people's eyes were glancing over at the pair, suspicious that they were perhaps plotting something nefarious.. Wilford paid them no mind, they didn't have much value anyway.

"Henryson," Wilford opened his Rotom phone once again to find his personal attendant vacuuming the floor , causing the rich young man to grin.

"Yes, Master Pine?" The response was half-focused, devoting most of his focus to the task at hand.

"About that reservation, make it for two," Wilford looked at Cole with a coy smirk, intending to glean information from the now-interesting older man.

"Of course, sir. And who will be joining you for this celebration?" Wilford's attention remained on Cole as Henryson posed the question, prompting Wilford to merely raise his eyebrows to nonverbally attempt to prompt a response.
@Merciless Medic

Last edited:

Reginald Valerias​

Pokemon Team: Emeric the Shiny Haunter, Elvira the Munna, Bob the Shedinja, Large Marge the Drifloon, Missy the Misdreavus

Reggie saw Adrianne get up and ready for a fight. Hah, how brave she was. He doubted it would even work on something as terrifying as whatever he saw. He decided not to be a debbie-downer about it though. He saw her hand, stared at it, even. He was contemplating.

Was she even real or a figment of his imagination?

He grasped her hand, and sighed in relief that she was - indeed - real. He got up with her help, fixing his clothes up from the fall and his attempt at sleeping. There seemed to be an empty, plastic ramen bowl he fixed up in the night sitting on the bed. "I uh..." He looked at it and decided to busy himself. "J-just some kid w-with a spooky mask or s-somethin', it's fine." He dismissively said, grabbing the bowl and throwing it away.

"You hungry? I can make you something." He smiled politely, trying desperately to make it seem like it didn't bother him as much as it did.

His Munna, who had been resting against his chest and followed him as a sort of emotional support Pokemon by giving him something to hold (which he ended up doing), looked up at him in worry from his lie.

Cole Forrest​

Date: August 2
Pokemon Team: Grookey, Totodile, Rookidee, Galarian Meowth, Stufful, Pancham, Magikarp, Trubbish
WCS Rank: 75,432

Interactions: Wilford Pine (sSoul)

Wilford Pine...

Yes, this man will do. He didn't care about his little situation, but Cole didn't need him to. He just needed some assistance. His little quiet speech had Cole grinning even wider. "Perfect. Your words couldn't be more accurate." He chuckled, only to pause with some mild curiosity. Why was he calling Henryson for?

He noticed the tone, and Wilford was smiling at the phone. A dutiful butler? Despite the half-focused tone, it seemed that the butler would actually go about doing whatever Wilford wanted him to, which meant he was extremely reliable.

What he wasn't expecting was to have a reservation be made for him, as well. Cole's body actually straightened, wide grey eyes whose coal color shone with a curious gleam despite how dead they seemed just a moment ago. "Really...?" He muttered. He certainly wasn't expecting this level of kindness, especially from someone who he just met.

Upon seeing the coy smirk from Wilford and the silence that came after that question, he realized he needed to say his name. "Cole. Cole Forrest." He relaxed a bit, chuckling. "You're pretty decent, kid. Pleasure working with you." He patted his shoulder then turned away. He was about to walk away when he paused, then turned around on his heel. "I don't normally root for people, so consider yourself special that I'll be doing exactly that." He looked up at the monitor above the registry counter, which showed the faces and number of the next fighter in a queue, alerting them whoever was next. Seeing it wasn't him, he looked back at Wilford.

"Good luck, Mr. Wilford."

Last edited:
~Aldon...~
~Interactions: Desmond and Kricketune...~

Aldon gave a friendly wave to Naka and the others as they headed to help them with they slowly got closer and closer. Naka and Reina were attempting to catch the creature, but it wasn't looking so well.

"Yeah. Though as far as fighting is concerned, I'll leave that to Wunder. Bran is gonna need to conserve his energy on keeping us outta the water. Wunder can use hypnosis when your kricketune uses sing." Aldon said. Aldon was feeling a bit doubtful of this plan, but it was a lil too late to turn back now, so he threw a brave face on, ready to face the beast.

$16,350
14x pokéballs
5x Super Potions
3x Full Heals
6x Oran berry,
C-Gear
Waterproof sleeping bag
Travel cooking supplies
Portable tent
Hiking and archeology tools

~Briar Hightower...~
~Hammerlocke July 21st...~

"Excuse me mis..."

"... Excuse me miss"

"Excuse me miss, this is your sto-" The attendant patted Briar's arm three times trying to get her attention

"stfu, and stop talking so loud. I was trying to pretend your not reeaal. Head hurts like a bitch and here you are being a-" Briar was interrupted. Her Baba was now sleeping, arms wrapped around Briar's waist, leaving Frida to grab Briar by the arm and pull her up and get her off the train. Briar grumbled to herself the entire time. Pulling her flask out to take a few sips to take the headache away. It didn't but she that didn't stop her from trying.

Upon arriving at her destination she got out. She attempted to spin and strike a pose, and nearly did it, but was a still feeling her drinking effects. She fell on her butt, and the sun shined brightly in her eyes. She put her flask away then began cupping her hand over her face, as the sun was too bright. Even with her sunglasses. She sat there cussing for a solid minute. Baba grouchily woke up, and slapped Briar across the face for waking her. That wasn't even a soft slap either, Briar has a bruise on her cheek.

"Damn girl, the distortion was that for...? Anyways.... Hows 'bouts wes goes watching pokémans battles now?" Briar said trying to focus. She stumbled to her feet, and Baba made funny faces at nearby kids. Eventually they made it to the battle Briar still rubbing her cheek. The ruise had slowly began going away. She attempted to push open the doors, but they were automatic open, and she stumbled in. She quickly regained her balance and continued walking in like nothing happened.

Some people were getting ready to try challenge Milo. She got a good look at two of them. One had weird soulless eyes. It was rather hard to look at him. He had a weird aura that only seemed to intensify Briar's headache. She had to squinch her eyes to look at him. She made sure not to stare at him, it was rude to stare at people with medical conditions. She looked to the other boy. Blonde man with rather unremarkable facial features. Briar didn't know anyone there so she began walking over to the bleachers.

Baba stuck her long middle finger up at the two. Frida was the good mon, making sure the door was open before Briar came walking through. Briar found a nice seat in the bleachers. She sat there on the front row. Baba spent her time staring at the people behind her. Frida sat next to Briar. Baba tugged on Briar's coat and pointed at a drink some kid was holding. Baba wanted one too. Briar didn't see the kid, Baba was pointing at and assumed Baba was just being Baba. She watched and waited for the next challenger to come.

$20,939 (-2,100)
14x super balls
5x hyper Potions
3x Full Heals
6x sitrus berry
7x water bottles
4x repels
Rotom phone
a bottle of whiskey
x2 mystery flasks
x6 shot glasses

Esther
Tuesday – Afternoon July 19
Ogi City – Beach, Whirl Archipelago
Johto Region​
Team On-hand: Pyrrha (Jangmo-o), Pariparisithea (Munna), Halay-Alae (Houndour), L’ Basseau (Surskit), La Bamba (Shellos) In Esther’s care: Feebas​

Esther pressed her lips into a line. She couldn’t tell the specifics of what had occurred in the smoke, but whatever they’d done, it had stopped the swirling vortex of death and the Blastoise stagged about in confusion. That was good, but it was temporary. Something needed to be done... and fast. The Blastoise's canons had begun to fire once more, shelling the beach with a scattershot of «Water Pulses».

What were their options? What pokémon did they have at their disposal? The Oblivian hmmm'd with a preponderance of thought. Naka... Reina... Eveline... Desmond... well, probably not Desmond—unless...? At some point, Esther had begun to pace the beach but now her gaze snapped towards the bumbling Blastoise. His eyes sparkled and she moved with an added bit of wiggle in her steps. The rangers would probably be her soon but... maybe she had a plan.

She needed to talk with Reina, Eveline, and Naka. Given they had no plan, she imagined they'd be rather amenable to her own hair-brained scheme, but... her gaze settled thoughtfully on Desmond: now...how would she get him to agree? Could she pull in the slowpoke guy as well?

While she mulled over the risks of her plan, Naka pulled out of the mist and landed at her side. The Oblivian wasted no time.

"Hey, can you go grab Reina and Eveline? We need to have a team meeting."

$5330

Seal Case

Pokéflute

Clip-on roller skates

Hand-woven kilt

Everstone x 1 – $15,000.00

Gwen Tucker - 17th of June - Eterna City, Sinnoh
Gwen had gotten up nice and early and gotten some breakfast in her already. Today was the day. Her first gym battle. She felt this nervous jitter in her as she waited for Ron and Naka to get up as well, but she wouldn't waste her morning waiting for them. Gwen tried to be productive and went to train her pokemon out on the field. Cobalt with peck and Ozzy to more so train over all.

Cobalt and Ozzy were playing tag so Ozzy could learn to use the little vision he had to try and make out Cobalt enough to be able to differentiate him from the surroundings and chase him around. As to more of the serious training, Cobalt needed to train how to use his beak to attack and the close proximity of it as well. With Ozzy and Fire fang it came quite naturally to him. Probably because of the biting he did regardless. Something new that the Deino did start to breathe a strange beam of purple flames. Apparently it was called Dragon breath. It was a good sign that Ozzy was learning new moves as he needed all he could get if they wanted to get their badge today.

Esther
Saturday – 10:30 am July 2
Lumiose
Kalos Region​
Team On-hand: Pyrrha (Jangmo-o), Pariparisithea (Munna), Tarrah Ta’Ella (Bounsweet), Kasriel Ikaros Svelinka Sō (G-Zigzagoon), Bâquîle Nâva (Goomy), L’ Basseau. (Surskit)
In Esther’s care: Houndour​

“Wow, record time!”

Turns out rollerblades really were the best way to travel or, at least, it was way better than walking. Esther had made it from Santalune to Lumiose in half the time it’d taken yesterday and that was even if she included her short dip in the fountain.

The winner of their little race, L’ Basseau, performed a happy wiggle that somehow seemed smug despite the bug’s general lack of general facial features. Maybe it was the eyes? Whatever it was, it worked.

“All righty, time for L’ Basseau’s prize. I can’t keep all of you out in the city so return!”

Save for the winner, Esther returned her other pokémon to their pokéballs.

Esther rolled into the city and found another point in skating’s favor; as it turned out, Lumiose had smooth roads and a plethora of skate parks. Perfect for rollerblading! Maybe she could get some practice in? A few battles perhaps? She had time to kill until slowbro Monty and Azumi caught up. Besides, she did need to get familiar with her newest team member.

“Alright Basseau, let’s see what trouble we can get ourselves into!”

$3,889

Hand-woven kilt
Pokéballs x 2

Everstone x 1 – $15,000.00

Last edited:
Montagne Khastil
July 2 - Santalune City, Kalos

"An appointment? I'm not too fond of schedules, but how does finding a battlefield when we get to Lumiose sound?" They'd started the day far earlier than Monty preferred, so getting to the city by evening wouldn't be an issue.

He'd already lost sight of Esther as she and her team disappeared through the Santalune City gate, but they were still making good time. The transition from Santalune's streets to the hard-packed earthen path of Parterre Way came quickly, and the flowers lining the route lent a pleasant scent to the warm morning air.

The tranquility juxtaposed the chaos of yesterday's rampage through the Combee swarm, but the criminal savored the peace. It was another chance to experience something he'd never thought to slow down and appreciate, and it helped that Azumi was as equally beautiful a sight as the flower beds.

"You've got yourself a full team, right?" Monty turned back to Azumi as they and Nico walked. "I assume they're all as strong as Nana if you've been taking on gym leaders at the Chateau. When did you start training?"

"Sounds good." Was all Desmond could say, as it seemed about a solid a plan as one could muster in this situation. Course that had not been all he wanted to say of course, he also wished he could curse himself for letting himself be guilt tripped into this, bitch about how insane this all is and how he wanted to be anywhere else right now. He even swore he saw Esther giving a glance his way, perhaps shock he had been here at all and he wanted to yell "yeah I'm shocked I'm here too!" Course, he held his tongue back in this exchange.

He saw the little "window" for a moment fade along with the Whirlpool, as Blastoise seemed to stop spinning and appeared confused, as it fired Water Pulses all around once more which provided an opening. "Politoed, use Mud Shot! Aim for the eyes to blind it and avoid the Water Pulse!"

"Poli!" Politoed cried out, while it was floated up by the psychic energy it fired several mud shots as it attempted to avoid being blasted though it only controlled its own position to a degree given it had been heled up by the Psychic. Meanwhile, Desmond aimed to try and take advantage of the opening as he turned over to Aldon.

"Aldon can you get your guys around it. I need Kricketune close to the ear!" Desmond called out. Before he realized something...damn it, it seemed to have a burn! His plan was useless long as that was there as he felt the frustration boil over. 'Nevermind nevermind need to regroup shit...!" Desmond cursed to himself and tried to hink of an alternative.

Tangelo Island, Orange Archipelago (June 1st)

Adrianne of course raised an eyebrow as he seemed to delay taking his hand, if she had not known any better she could've sworn he thought she was a ghost or something. But that had just been crazy...right?

Soon enough he took her hand and she helped pull her up, which wasn't difficult as Adrianne seemed somewhat visibly toned as she had a firm but strong grip while she looked him over. Guy seemed to be a mess, as he seemed to have this perpetual concern in his gaze even when he tried to downplay the situation. Course, her attention shifted to the "spooky mask" kid he mentioned which caused her eyebrows to frown.

"Oh someone thinks they are funny scaring people in the middle of the night? Well let's see if they think it is so funny after I file a police report!" Adrianne said with a fired up resolve, if someone decided to mess with her friend for a cheap scare she had not intended to take it lying down.

When asked if she was hungry she wanted to roll her eyes, they needed to make sure he was okay first and foremost. However, her stomach growled a bit and betrayed her as she sheepishly rubbed the back of her head.

"S-suppose a little. But we need to make sure you are not too shaken up after..." Adrianne mumbled a bit.

Last edited:
Rick
[July 19th] Yellow Rock Beach, Whirl Islands - Johto
078.png
Rapidash ♀ [Iris] | Ability: Flash Fire | Condition: Normal | Meteonite Energy: Moderate (Charging)
Agility​
Flare Blitz​
Heat Wave​
H. Horsepower​
Low Kick​
Protect​
Solar Blade​
Wild Charge​

Rick let out a sigh of exasperation, as he saw more people starting to take action against the Blastoise, while his role had been restricted to that of a spectator for the time being. And as the clouds that had previously been scattered by Iris started covering the Sun again, he wasn't expecting to take part into the party anytime soon. He just needed for it to start raining to make things even worse. The water twister had finaly stopped, but the Blastoise resumed with its barrage of Water Pulses, which didn't make it any better.

"Hey, watch your barrels you asshole!" Rick exclaimed, as he casualy ducked to avoid a single water bomb that just flew past him. Looking behind, he still had time to witness the projectile snaping a palm tree in half. "Oof... don't wanna get hit by one of those..." He muttered with a grimace, before looking up at Iris, with arms crossed and tapping his foot. "With sunlight alone, this might take a while..."

Rick then saw the group of trainers that had been facing the Blastoise returning to shore and gathering. He rubbed his chin, thinking for a few moments, until he eventualy rolled his eyes and sighed, and walked up towards the group. "Hey!" He called, waving at them. "This may sound like a random question given the circumstances, but does any of you has any pokémon that knows a fire attack? My Rapidash over there could use some heat energy." He asked, pointing at the mare atop the building.

Ron "I'm going out for cigarettes." Towers.

The long peaceful sleep Ron had managed to nab was suddenly interrupted by the world's most inconsistent waterfall. Naka was emptying the alcohol she had consumed the day before, which made sense considering what she drank and how fast she drank it. Still, it wasn't the first time showering noises woke him up after a day of drinking, so Ron figured he'll try and sleep through it. Then Naka jumped back in bed, attempting to start a conversation of some sort.

"Then don't." Was his answer. A simple solution to the issue she implemented.

Ron rolled over, looking up at the ceiling and wondering where his clothes were. The he looked a Naka and wonderful memories from the night before came rushing back. He figured the least he could do is help her out.

"Tell Gwen I said hi." He said before covering his eyes with his forearm and attempting to go back to sleep.

Azumi

"Full team? If you refer to six Pokemon, then I believe I do." She was too busy looking at the area around them, that the question had gotten her a bit of guard, making her feel a bit embarrassed for not knowing the answer right away. "I can't really say if they're all as strong as Nana."

The Gardevoir smiled proudly, looking over at Oracle with a gleam in her eye.

"I'm sure I have one or two stronger than her."

Nana's jaw dropped at Azumi's remark. She quickly looked away, upset, trying to avoid Oracle.

"I do spend the most time with her, she's my support in everything basically. My starter is a Tyrantrum. He's very... playful. Which is usually a good thing, but not when you're that big. So I keep him tucked away for emergencies only. What about you?"

Montagne Khastil
July 2 - Parterre Way (Route 4), Kalos

Oracle smugly leered at Nana from Monty's side. How pitiful, to not be the strongest of her team— the Absol could hardly imagine it! Her little rats-for-comrades could never hope to best her, yet this arrogant Gardevoir couldn't even boast the same? And to think Nana was giving her looks!

"Oracle's my strongest—" The Absol's pride intensified as Monty confirmed her status. "—and you've met my Houndour, Chauffemagne. I've got an Eevee, too, but she's...a bit of a special case." The criminal drew a Quick Ball from his pocket and expanded it from its dormant state.

CLICK!
FLASH!
"VEE!"

Abnégarde materialized on Monty's shoulder, nuzzling her face into the crook of his neck as she vocalized her displeasure at being cooped up in her ball. Oracle looked up at the Eevee in annoyance at her yips-and-yaps, but Monty just reached up and grabbed Abné by the scruff to hold her in his arms.

"Abné here's something of a baby." Monty stated as he tried to contain her indignant squirming. "Well, she's literally a young pokémon as far as the Pokémon Centers can tell, but she's a scaredy-cat, too."

"OUCH!" Monty yelped as the little Eevee nipped his hand, clearly not happy to hear him talking smack. His hold on her loosened a bit and she scrambled out of his arms and back onto his shoulder, where she perched for a better look at Azumi. She cooed curiously, oblivious to her trainer's annoyance as he rubbed the bite mark.

"Y'see? She's all sass, but I can't get it to translate to battle."

Azumi Towers-Not in Santalune, Kalos - July 2nd.

"Oh she's so adorable!" Azumi watched the Eevee mess with her trainer, getting a delighted giggle from the blonde woman. "Well maybe she's just no interested in them yet. A pokemon grows strong for different reasons, competitions, the need to defend others, self improvement..etc... So maybe Abné doesn't see a need for her to battle. But I can't blame her, with someone like Oracle leading the pack, why would you feel the need to grow stronger?"

Azumi looked at Nana, who was still upset for not being named the strongest. "Nana here grew in order to help me reach my goals. Edward, my Tyrantrum, he just naturally got stronger, maybe because he likes to make a mess wherever he goes. The bigger and stronger, the bigger the mess. That's why a lot of people have Pokemon simply as pets, since neither the owner or the Pokemon feel the need to go beyond their current limits. That's just my idea, I'm not an expert on the subject."

Azumi bit her lip, as she wondered about a possible solution for Monty's situation. She raised her index finger up to her chin, a focused look on her face. "What if you show her how fun battles can be? If a Pokemon has a role model or a goal to work towards to, it can inspire them to work hard towards it. I imagine that's why you're challenging the league right? There had to be something that inspired you to choose that path."

Nakano Saito​

Date: July 19 (26yo)
Location: Yellow Rock Beach, Yellow Rock Isle, Whirl Archipelago, Johto
Pokemon Team: Mudster the Swampert, Iwa the Wishiwashi, Aero the Aerodactyl, Hattie the Hatterene, Silenus the Sceptile, Yuki the Froslass, Tochi the Parasect

Interactions: Blastoise, Esther (kyuukestu), Reina, Peque the Swampert, and Storm the Lapras (Hecotoro), Eveline, Dominance the Honchkrow (GQuasch), Aldon, Wunder the Sigilyph, and Bran the Bronzor (ThAtGuY101), Desmond, Politoed, and Kricketune (Godjacob), Rick and Iris the Rapidash (Ridge)
Mentions: Disorder the Malamar and Revengeance the Pawniard (GQuasch)

The Water Pulses hit beach side as Naka landed beside Esther, noticing that Desmond and Aldon were hovering towards the crazed Blastoise. She looked back to see Esther doing some sort of... Thought wiggle? It was odd. She looked over at where Reina was, then wherever she saw Eveline last.

"I'll bring over Aldon and Desmond, too. If we're truly trying to put this thing to sleep, we're gonna need their help. Oh, and my Barraskewda has Reina handled. He should bring her back to shore."

With the Mist still there, Naka was about to fly before she heard a guy call out for them. She turned her head to see, as she was still atop her Aerodactyl with her Sceptile sitting behind her. She waved back to let him know she heard him, and looked back over to his Rapidash on top of a nearby building. Heat energy?

Looking over her Pokemon, she had one. "My Hatterene knows Mystical Fire. It's not one of the main eight she uses, but it should be enough. She'll need to come back so we may do whatever we need to for the Blastoise."

She sent out her Hatterene, who tilted her head in slight confusion. After pointing towards Rick's Rapidash, she called out. "Charge up that Rapidash with Mystical Fire." With that, the Aerodactyl flew off the beach, the Hatterene floating up to the top of the building. Speaking to the Rapidash to not scare the horse, she told her of the plan and what she was about to do. She then sent floating pinkish-purple flames towards her, the Mystical Fire might be doing half the damage if this Rapidash could get hurt by flame attacks. But it had quite a bit of heat packed into it, so it was enough.

Meanwhile, she flew out towards the misted area, finding Aldon and Desmond. She called for them, flying in front of them and having Aero hover there for a moment. "Go back to shore. Esther is gonna make a plan. This thing is currently burned to prevent it from using all that boost to its power thanks to three uses of Swagger. It's confused from a Supersonic. Get back so we may discuss what to do." She then flew off, hoping that would be enough. She then went to look for Eveline, hoping she managed to get her Pawniard and Malamar out of that mess.

Nakano Saito​

Date: 1 Month Ago (26 years old); June 17
Location: Eterna City's Budew Drop Inn -> Eterna City Pokemon Center, Sinnoh
Pokemon Team: Chu the Pichu, Fluffy the Flareon, Hanu the Infernape, Yuki the Froslass, Aero the Aerodactyl, Orochi the Zweilous -> Chu the Pichu, Fluffy the Flareon, Hanu the Infernape, Yuki the Froslass, Ludwig the Ludicolo, Aero the Aerodactyl, Orochi the Zweilous, Silenus the Sceptile

Interactions: Ron Towers (Hecotoro), Gwen Tucker, Ozzy the Deino, and Cobalt the Piplup (IDKWhatUserNameToDo)

Naka snorted, shaking her head. She still needed to get up, though. Gwen would be waiting for them. That's when he implied he'll be staying there. Chuckling, she rolled her eyes and got up. Kissing him on the cheek, she grabbed for their clothes, throwing his on the bed and getting dressed. "Maaan, choose. Either way, I gotta get up. Gonna be bringing in two team members, so I'll be at the Pokemon Center transferring them to me. Gwen's probably out training."

Once she grabbed her ungodly heavy backpack, she made sure all the lights were off before leaving, giving the guy his peaceful rest.

Once she made it to the Pokemon Center, she brought in two Pokemon, as her Pichu and Flareon won't be used in the fight but will still be with her. Her silly Ludicolo and her trusty Sceptile.

Then she realized that the gym challenge might have an audience, because it's for that prestige. Groaning, she ate a little breakfast and went to buy some whiskey. Drinking some from the bottle and then putting it in a little leather holder at her hip, she managed to find Gwen training with her Pokemon. "Yo, Gwen. How's it going?" She asked, smiling a bit easier now that she had a bit of liquid courage in her system. "How's training?"

Reginald Valerias​

Reggie had taken a moment to fully think about anything else other than what he saw. Like how strong Adrianne was! Yeah, that was surprising. He wished he were as strong as her. But upon looking at her eyes, he went right back to remembering what he was scared about, and he chuckled, scratching the back of his head. "Nah, it's fine. I don't think the police will find the perpetrator..." He couldn't just keep it a secret from her forever...

Thankfully, her stomach called her out before she could deny being hungry, and he grinned, then it turned sheepish. "I'm fine, I'm... Kinda used to it. I mean, not when they pop up, but it's been happening since I was a kid." He held a hand to his lips, shushing himself. He looked back at Adrianne, then chuckled again.

"Hey, uh... You know stuff about Aura Guardians, right? Oh!" He then held up a finger. "What I'm going to tell you is a secret, but it's a bit easier than just going off and telling you nothing is happening. Cuz, well, something is happening, but not many people can see it. Anyway." He shook his head. "If I tell you this secret of mine, ya gotta tell me a secret of yours, okay?" He asked, his expression now serious. "Otherwise, I ain't sayin' shit." He cleaned up after himself, got the bunk bed looking pristine, and his Munna finally plopped herself on Reggie's head, cooing thankfully from Reggie getting a bit better.

He sheepishly added, nervously chuckling. "Don't uh... I don't wanna scare you away, anyway." He scratched the back of his head, then looked around for his big backpack to put it on so they may get food. Or, well, have him make it. He wasn't going to attempt making it in the PokeCenter's bunk room, he wasn't so sure if that would go down well.

Ron, fine I'll get up, Towers. June 17, Eterna City.

Once Naka had left, Ron opened one eye and stopped to listen. Had she really left? He was expecting more nagging, which was how it usually went. He sat up and looked around. He felt weird having a woman being so nice to him. Then he felt bad for not going to help her and Gwen get ready for their gym match.

"Dammit." He scolded himself, getting up and gathering his clothes.

After a quick cold shower and picking up after himself, Ron walked out of the room. He added sunglasses to his outfit, not wanting to be bothered by any sunlight or bright smiles outside. As he left the hotel, the receptionist from the night before was still there, probably just starting their shift as she shot a thumbs up at him. Ron just nodded back at her and left the building.

Outside it was what he expected, bright day. He was hungry though and very thirsty. It was like if he had ran a marathon. On the way to the battlefield from earlier he found a smoothie stand. It would be nice to buy one for Gwen and Naka. But, being Ron, he bought an orange flavored one for himself. As he reached his destiny, he noticed the two girls already there. Ron walked over to a bench with a nice shade and sat down under it.

Desmond had been in the middle of his annoyed ramblings to himself as the one idea he had to help in this mess, when he worked up the nerve to even act despite his better judgement having screamed at him to just bail, was thwarted as he struggled to think of what to do. However, an unexpected "relief" came from Naka who had moved up tot hem and informed them Esther had an idea and that they needed to get back down to the beach.

"Oh a plan, glad to know we're getting around to that versus just blinding throwing attacks out!" Desmond yelled, but he pinched the bridge of his nose as he knew his frustration was built on nerves and misplaced aggression. "A-appreciate the update..."

"Aldon let's move down!" Desmond called out to Aldon to get their mutual party to beach level.

Tangelo Island, Orange Archipelago (June 2nd)

Needless to say having your point cut off by one's own rumbling stomach had not been the most flattering look as a slight blush crossed her cheeks behind a momentary pout, however Reggie seemed to be a good sport about it as he even related to it which helped her to resume a more natural expression.

"Well least I am in good company." Adrianne said with a sheepish rub of the back of the neck, though Reggie then seemed to talk stuff about the Aura Guardians which caused her eyes to widen as she seemed to bubble with some excitement.

"Y-yeah, they were a group of people that allegedly could tap into Aura, that cool sort of energy the Lucario line are known to access. They were said to be great heroes or something who went around the world protecting the innocent and passing their secrets to successors." Adrianne mused, while this legend was more common in areas like Sinnoh or Kalos were Lucario had been more common, she still seemed to have heard of the story. Course, her eyebrow raised a bit when he mentioned some secret, and for a moment he got serious as he asked her to reveal a secret of her own if she wished to know this. Adrianne passed it some thought before she decided she was too curious and nodded along.

"I-I promise to give you a secret if you share this with me. You have my word." Adrianne said with a serious tone making sure to maintain eye contact as she nodded along.