• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Rangers: Dawn of Civilisation

"Woah,Woah. already? You need to rest you took quite a Beating" Sean said to Alex
"I agree" Catalyst added
"You can Walk around the Base if you want. Until you feel better I am Forbidding you from Going on Missions" Sean said Strictly
"Honchcrow can you watch him?" Catalyst asked

"A-alright, yeah I guess you're right..." he pat his partners head, "He'll take care of me, no need to worry." Alex got up and walked to the nearest medicine cabinet and bandaged up some more cuts.

"Don't Worry It'll be healed in No time,Catal- Oh he already left" Sean said to Alex "So you'll be alright with just your partner. I need to explore that cave you just went into"

"Yeah I'll be fine, uh do you mind if I ask why you need to go back?" Alex had a puzzled look on his face. Even after a dangerous encounter Rangers don't stop do they? Mental note taken.

"I'm starting to get a strange feeling with these Pokemon attacks and those Sableye aren't usually Active in this time of day, Kelsey make sure Alex doesn't leave the Base"

"Gotcha Like a Hawk" Kelsey Replied
"OK I'll be leaving now"Sean said walking into Conscience Garden to Catalyst
"Catalyst! Let's go back into the Cave"
"Ok let's go" Catalyst replied before Teleporting them into the Cave

Sean and Catalyst Calmed down the Sableye seeing as they weren't happy with their Visit and Examined the Crater Again

"So far nothing seems to be changed" Sean said
"Your Right, I'll take a little look around"
"Be careful don't know when a Cave In will happen"
"I will but we should not part from each other Any Further than our Comms Range"
"Aye-Aye,"

Alex looked at Kelsey, "You can go, I'm not gonna leave. I know when enough enough." He went to a vacant room and took a nap.

"Sean, you need to see this!" Catalyst called out
"What is i- Oh my Arceus, Illegal Miners" Sean whispered looking down onto Gigantic Drills and Pokemon that were helping with the Mining
"Maybe the Sableye thought we were one of them" Catalyst said
"Operator Kelsey is there anyone free we found some Illegal Miners"
"Negative, Most of the Rangers are on Missions and some of them are still asleep"

"Alright,Sean out. Looks like we're doing this alone Catalyst"

Volt was walking around the town,looking for the other rangers.He couldn't see see much because all he had to use for vision was a lighter.To make matters worst,he didn't realize that he was moving around in circles.

'10 times Volt,10 times!'Volt said rubbing he's hair.'How do you keep going the same way 10 times! So much for being a good tracker.'

Suddenly,he heard a pokemon cry. Volt looks around and sees a pokemon hiding in the shadows. Quickly, he took out he's styler and slowly approached the pokemon. The pokemon that was making the cry was a Teddiursa.

'Ohh, you lost little guy?'Volt said putting away the styler and started to get closer to the Teddiursa.The Teddiursa started shaking in fear.'It's ok.You've got nothing to be scared off.'

Teddiursa was petrified and just stood still. Volt started patting it's head slowly. Volt smiled at the Teddiursa and it smiled back. Not too long after, Volt saw a small a small fire in the sky. Volt knew that it was probably Corono calling out to him. He took out the lighter and flicked it off and on .

Not too long after, Corono landed near Volt. 'Found it?'Volt said to him.Corono nodded his head.'Great job,buddy!'Volt said patting him and getting on Corono.'Let's go!I might at least be able to stop the Ursaring from wreaking more havoc.'
The Teddiursa tugged on Volt's pants wanting to join.'Bringing you with us would put you danger but so is you staying here.'

Volt decided to take the Teddiursa with him and bring it back to the town afterward.Teddiursa climbed onto Corono and held on tight to Volt.After that, Corono took flight to where he saw the Ursaring.

"Catalyst you take left I'll take the right be careful not to get spotted"~Sean said to Catalyst

" Let's go"Catalyst whispered

Sean walked past some Miners and their Pokemon unnoticed and went into a room full of gems and......Trapped Pokemon?!?
"What the? These guys aren't just Illegally Mining their Capturing Pokemon!

(OOC: Okay, now I'm back from being so sick during the winter! It's a new year so hopefully I won't get sick as much...)

BIC:

Daniel noticed that it was rather quiet in the Ranger Base now, as almost everyone were all busy with their missions. He chuckled a little towards the gentle breeze outside, as he quietly climbed up on the open window and quickly jumped in. He used his soft shell in an attempt to cushion the small fall in, as he got up with the help of his grip on a box. He quietly walked towards the dorms while his tail shook, as he didn't know who was still in the area.

He quietly opened the door to the dorms, while he slowed his breathing, as he thought to himself, "Hmm, looks like no one might be here... this could be my chance to do something good on them!" He snickered to himself, as he quietly walked over to the showers, while his body shook from the unfamiliar weight that his shell placed on him.