• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Poll/Game Discussion

What Pokemon do your Prefer More?

• Groundon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rayquaza

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kyogre

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Arceus

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A suckish Zubat

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You already biased the poll kind of. You put "suckish" in front which signifies you expect people to agree. I myself love Zubat. That's why I chose it. I think it could defeat any of the Pokemon that you stated earlier, even if you think it's suckish. It'd be different if you put that you didn't like Zubat into your post (which has nothing to do with this topic) then you'd be just stating your opinion. The poll options, though, show that you expect others to believe that Zubat is "suckish".

I honestly put Zubat because I do like it better. When it evolves, it's one of the best Poison Pokemon and Flying Pokemon available. It's versatility is endless as an annoyer and it's got speed to back it up. Especially with it's Mean Look and 4x resistance against Fighting types. I think Zubat is the way to go.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
There's already tons of "Favourite Pokemon/Favourite Legendary" topics on the boards that are far better than the poll in this one.

Also, your first post had absolutely nothing to do with the poll, so what was the point in it being there?

Topic locked, read the rules and try checking the boards a bit Roxas. You get a warning for an overall poor topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.