• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Planet RP

Alex noticed Fennekin and Riolu were gone "They'll be okay!"
as the Ariados came closer, Riolu shielded Fennekin before trying to break the web "Riolu!" (It's too strong!)
one Ariados threw Riolu out of the way and jumped on Fennekin and opened it's mouth as if it would eat her
"Rio-riolu!" (Not on my watch!) Riolu shouted before using Aura Sphere on all of them before finally managing to untie Fennekin and hugged her. "Rio!" (Let's go!)

Riolu jumped up and use Aura Sphere
"Nice one buddy!" Alex smiled
"Vee!" Eevee exclaimed as she used Swift finally taking down Tyranitar

Riolu ran over to Fennekin and hugged her

"Yeah! as long as we get the collar off before he wakes up!" Alex smiled
"Vee?"
"Sure! Eevee, use swift and aim for the collar!"
"Vee!"
The collar snapped off and Tyranitar woke up "Tyran!" (Thank you!)
"No problem!" Alex said smiling
"Riolu-Rio?" (Are you hurt?) Riolu asked Foxy

Having heard the commotion of what looked like a big fight Jake along with his Shinx Lira running by his side. His Dratini Jade coiled herself around Jake's right leg out of fear which surprisingly did little to impede Jake's movements.

"Damn it what the hell is going on? Hope I'm no one is hurt."

Jake and Lira turned the corner to see a Tyranitar along with what looked like two trainers, a boy and a girl, and a Riolu, Fennekin and two Eevees.

"Everyone alright?" Jake asked wondering what happened here.

"Yeah, we're good!" Alex smiled
Riolu laughed "Riolu, Rio-Lu, Riolu-lu!" (I guess you could say for me and Fennekin it was a sticky situation!)
"Vee!" (Ew!)
"Lu! Riolu!" (I was talking about the Ariados!)
"Vee!" (Oh!)

Alex laughed

"Well that's good to hear." Jake said with a sigh of relief. He then looked down to Jade who still clung tightly to his leg.

"It's alright Jade. No one's gonna hurt you. Isn't that right Lira...Lira?" Jake said crouching down to pat Jade on the head before noticing Lira was no longer next to him. Lira had already moved towards the group and was face to face with the Eevee next to Riolu.

"Inx! Shinx!" (What happened? Did I miss anything cool?)

"Riolu, rio, riolu, lu, riolu, riolu, lu, rio!" (We saved Tyranitar and Fennekin tried to save me then I had to save her!)
"Vee!" (Yeah! pretty much!)

"Hmmm........... a Shinx huh?" Alex smiled

"When did you meet your Shinx?"

Shinx! Inx inx inx! (Awww really? Man that would have been cool to be part of.)

"Yeah, name's Lira. Always full of energy. Shortly after my boat arrived here she bumped into us. She likes to battle and challenged me and my Dratini Jade to a battle. Hard fought but we won and then asked if she wanted to join the team. We've been partners ever since." Jake said explaining the backstory.

Meanwhile Jade had uncoiled herself but kept hidden behind Jake still uneasy about the new group, especially the Tyranitar.

Last edited:
"Yeah! as long as we get the collar off before he wakes up!" Alex smiled
"Vee?"
"Sure! Eevee, use swift and aim for the collar!"
"Vee!"
The collar snapped off and Tyranitar woke up "Tyran!" (Thank you!)
"No problem!" Alex said smiling
"Riolu-Rio?" (Are you hurt?) Riolu asked Foxy

"Kin,kin." ( No,I'm okay.) Foxy said
Lucy kneeled to Tyranitar and petted his head. "You will be okay buddy." Lucy smiles to him

"Yeah! don't worry!" Alex said smiling
"Lu!" (Sorry!)
"Vee!" (We were just helping!)
"Riolu-lu!" (Yeah please don't eat us!)

Tyranitar laughed "Itar!" (I won't , thank you!)

"Hey buddy do you want me to carry you to Pokemon Center?" Lucy asked Tyranitar
"Fennekin,kin-kin." (Thank you for saving me.) Foxy smiled to Riolu and blushed a little

"Even better i've got a max potion!" he said, handing it to Tyranitar
"Riolu!" (No problem!) Riolu smiled as he leaned over and kissed Fennekin on the cheek
"Ri-Ri!" (He he....)

"Ranitar!" (Thank you!)

"Are you okay now? Can you stand up?" Lucy asked Tyranitar

Foxy smiled when Riolu kissex her cheek.
"Eevee! Vee-eevee?" (Foxy! Where have you been?) Rose ran to Foxy and hugged her
"Fenn-fennekin." (Long story.) Foxy said

"Tyranitar!" (Yes thanks to you guys!)
Riolu's face went a little red as he was unsure how Fennekin would react

"Great to hear Tyranitar! well we'd better be off!"

"They seemed nice." Jake said as Jade make her way up to around his shoulders.

He saw the group head toward the park...as well as Lira chasing after them!

"Lira get back here!" Jake said before giving chase.

"I guess we could go to the park?"
"Ri-Riolu?" (Do you like me?)

"Vee Eevee!" (Yay park!)
"Okay Eevee chill out!" Alex laughed
"Vee!" (Okay!)

Lira was about to playfully tackle the Riolu from behind when Jake caught her mid air. Jake then grabbed her by the colar meeting her never ending happy smile with a glare.

"I'll say it once again. WE DON'T DO RUNNING HUGS TO STRANGERS!" Jake said with annoyed tone.

"Riolu!" (Well.... I really like you!)
"Okay! i'm just gonna sit here" Alex said as he sat down on a bench

"Vee!" (Slide!)
"Riolu?" (You wanna go on swings?) he asked Foxy

"Hey Alex.Isn't that a boy who has been chased by pack of Tauros?" Lucy asked and pointed at the boy who just entered in Park.

"Vee!" (Slide!) Rose exclaimed and followex Alex's Eevee to slide

"Kin!" (Sure!) Foxy smiled and went on swing with Riolu.

Last edited:
"Well I was going to take us through the cave, but you have some energy to burn" Jake said addressing Lira.

"I'll let you play on the mini mary go round if you leave other people and their Pokemon alone, understand?" Jake said as Lira gave a nod before Jake set her down and she ran to the mini merry go round.

Jake then walked to the bench next to what he guessed was the Riolu trainer as well as the girl next to him and asked "May I sit here for a moment?"

"Well I was going to take us through the cave, but you have some energy to burn" Jake said addressing Lira.

"I'll let you play on the mini mary go round if you leave other people and their Pokemon alone, understand?" Jake said as Lira gave a nod before Jake set her down and she ran to the mini merry go round.

Jake then walked to the bench next to what he guessed was the Riolu trainer as well as the girl next to him and asked "May I sit here for a moment?"
"Sure you can sit." Lucy smiled to boy "However who are you?"

"Name's Jake. Thank you." Jake said with a smile to the girl before sitting down.

Jake slid down and coiled itself on Jake's lab, keeping her eyes on the girl with a nervous expression.

Last edited:
"I'm Lucy. Nice to meet you." Lucy smiled "And there is my Pokemon: Foxy the Fennekin and Rose the Eevee." Lucy pointed at her Pokemon
"Tell me, why did that pack of Tauros chased you?" Lucy asked Jake

"Nice to meet you Lucy. Well my Shinx Lira tried to tackle one from behind and...it didn't go so well. Her fun loving, adventurous attitude can put us in some hair raising situations, as my Dratini Jade would attest to." Jake answered while petting Jade on the head.

Jade nodded as if to confirm Jake's explanation.