• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Park [Discussion]

This RP takes place in an area the pokemon like to call "Pokepark". Pokepark is Filled with happy pokemon of all types water, fire, and more! If you want to be in the roleplay, sign up your character here. Wait untill i accept your character, then you can post on the roleplay. Here is my character:

Name: Ty
Species: Piplup
Accessories: None
Bio: Ty cant remember much, but he remembers that he was on a journey to Pokepark.

Please use this Chart to sign up a character. You can create a maximum of 6 characters. There should be a minimum of 3 lines a post.

Last edited:
Can you please give us some more detail about the park?
Sure! You see, the park is split up into sections, Beach Park, Sweet park, Grass park, And dojo park. Ghost and psychic types hang around in the Sweet Park. in Grass park, Grass and bug types hang around. In Dojo park Fighting types train. All other types spend most of their time in Beach Park. All types are allowed to vist any part of the park at all times! And one note: The roleplay is not out yet. (Also this roleplay is inspired by the games "Pokepark." some areas are from the game, others aren't i named the areas. just letting everyone know this is not my idea.)

Last edited:
Hmmmm... if you have a reason to evolve, i can allow that!

But please start with a basic. Unless you have permission.

Last edited:
Name: winter
Species: albino ralts
Accessories: A messagerbag
Bio: winter remembers when the humans came through a portal and took her from her family in the fairy forest and wishes to return to them at all costs

Last edited:
Scarlet, character accepted except the part about the humans, i forgot to mention that no humans exist in this world. please clairify the bio a little bit more, like maybe the humans are from another world?

Thanks for the update!

Last edited:
Okie dokie ^w^ just wanted to check

Name:Kiri
Species:Espurr
Accessories: A foxglove behind her ear
Bio: She was born in the pokepark but lost her parents to natural causes so she stumbles around looking for friends and possibly someone to take care of her

Alright well this roleplay seems interesting! If there's any issues about my characters, please feel free to discuss it with me.
(*I will make some more characters that I will introduce later on if that is okay with the RP creator. If it is not okay with them, then I will have all my characters down below.)

First Character:
Name:
Ace
Species: Aron
Accessories: N/A
Bio: He had came to the Pokémon Park after fleeing from his abusive family, as he is trying to start a new life here.

Second Character:
Name:
Clyde
Species: Mudkip
Accessories: He has a sky blue scarf wrapped around his neck.
Bio: Clyde had wanted to go to the Pokémon Park to explore, as he had been disbanded by his family after being lost from a disaster long ago. He seeks to reunite with his long lost mother after years on end.

Third Character:
Name:
Unknown (This will be revealed later on in the roleplay.)
Species: Pichu
Accessories: She has a green scarf wrapped around her neck, and carries around a ukulele that can be used for battling or entertainment.
Bio: She had fled from an all out war that raged on between her homeland, as she came to the Pokémon Park in hopes of starting her new life and putting her old one aside. She can't seem to evolve, as her constant unhappiness and dark memories continue to haunt her.

Alright well this roleplay seems interesting! If there's any issues about my characters, please feel free to discuss it with me.
(*I will make some more characters that I will introduce later on if that is okay with the RP creator. If it is not okay with them, then I will have all my characters down below.)

Its fine, as long as you only make up to 6 characters. that's the limit. Yor characters are accepted!

one thing, For every one out there, after the roleplay has been created, you can still post here to sign up. wait until i accept your character to post though.

Name: Eveleyn
Species: Meowstic (Female vers.)
Accesories: Aegislash, Carries them on her back sometimes, like a real sword.
Bio: Eve and her partner were actors that refused to take their role, They only stick by eachother and take time to warm up to new friends after the "Theater inciddent." They've retreated to here, as no one knows who they are.

Name: Eniro
Species: Aegislash
Accesories: None
Bio: Eniro and his partner were actors that refused to take their role, They only stick by eachother and take time to warm up to new friends after the "Theater inciddent." They've retreated to here, as no one knows who they are.

Hope them being evolved is alright, The pair wouldnt make much sense if Eve was a Espurr.

Name: Spooky
Species: Litwick
Accessories: Sometimes wears sunglasses.
Bio: He lives in Sweet Park and likes scaring off visitors

I was going to have king the Slowking on here, but decided not to.

Up to six chariters? Great! I'll will use two from previous role-plays and one new one

Name: Ry
Species: Riolu
Accessories: He wears a amulet that holds a Sitrius berry that glows to heal everyone around him
Bio: Even though he lives that the beach with his (Second) best friend Stream. He mostly Go's to the dojo to work out

Name:Stream
Species: Vaporeon
Accessories: She wears a flower on her head
Bio: She lives at the beach. She has a tiny crush on Ry and best friends with Charbomber as well

Name:Charbomber
Species: Charmander
Accessories: Some dynamite and TNT
Bio:He lives at Sweet park (Because he is the only charmander in the world that is part ghost type)
Due to he is haunted by Gengar and it changed his type and personality. He likes exploding things that are useless to him. He can't stop saying "Mission Abort" if he fails or gets caught.

Well I might introduce another character soon, and I was asleep from my long nap earlier...

Well I can't just tell you! Here's a nice hint if you want to know so badly!

He is known as the Bubble Frog Pokémon, and he has what is known as frubbles that are on his body. (If you already know, well congrats.)