• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Park [Discussion]

Name: King Karp
Species: Magikarp
Accessories: He is shiny
Bio: Due to his shininess, King Karp was always a selfish, vain individual, one day, his family tried to tell him to be humble, after hearing the absurd things King Karp said, his bragging, always looking down on everyone else. On that fateful day, King Karp decided that his family, just like the rest of the world, were jealous, and ran away from home. Changing his name to King Karp, he ran away from home, and for years, kept thinking of himself as special. But as time went on, people started ignoring him, hating him for his personality, although he never understood why, and who needs people anyways? Until he finally met other Pokemon who were willing to give him a chance, to be friends with him, and since then, he has changed, he is a kind and gentle individual who is happy to help out a friend, and will do so as often as he can so others can feel the way he did.
Of course, no good things last forever, after a long time of thinking, King Karp decided to go back to his family and apologise, but by the time he returned home, his family were long gone, not of death or capture, but they just moved away, although he never found out why. He decided to move to Pokepark, as he had nowhere else to go

Wow that was long...

Also, will the events of Pokepark be canon in this RP? If they are then:
Name: Jackson
Species: Yamask
Accessories: None
Bio: Related to Confagrigus, he was born and raised in sweet land by Confagrigus, who was his dad's cousin or something.

Well I might introduce another character soon, and I was asleep from my long nap earlier...

Well I can't just tell you! Here's a nice hint if you want to know so badly!

He is known as the Bubble Frog Pokémon, and he has what is known as frubbles that are on his body. (If you already know, well congrats.)
Wow, a froakie! that's one of my favorite pokemon!

Also, will the events of Pokepark be canon in this RP? If they are then:
Name: Jackson
Species: Yamask
Accessories: None
Bio: Related to Confagrigus, he was born and raised in sweet land by Confagrigus, who was his dad's cousin or something.
I think i will make characters from the games, but the story line will not follow either of the games, i think i'm going to give characters from the game to some people, such as i kind of play the piplup from game one, just i named him Ty. (It IS from the first game, Right?)

Your characters are accepted.

Alert for everyone, the people at the pokemon island roleplay will know this, but i can not post from about 9:00-4:30 Mon- Fri. on thurday it will be 9:00-4:00. This is in central time. Just don't expect me to reply during these times on these days.

Up to six chariters? Great! I'll will use two from previous role-plays and one new one

Name: Ry
Species: Riolu
Accessories: He wears a amulet that holds a Sitrius berry that glows to heal everyone around him
Bio: Even though he lives that the beach with his (Second) best friend Stream. He mostly Go's to the dojo to work out

Name:Stream
Species: Vaporeon
Accessories: She wears a flower on her head
Bio: She lives at the beach. She has a tiny crush on Ry and best friends with Charbomber as well

Name:Charbomber
Species: Charmander
Accessories: Some dynamite and TNT
Bio:He lives at Sweet park (Because he is the only charmander in the world that is part ghost type)
Due to he is haunted by Gengar and it changed his type and personality. He likes exploding things that are useless to him. He can't stop saying "Mission Abort" if he fails or gets caught.
all are accepted.

Looks like fun! Is this based off the Wii games, Pokepark and Pokepark 2? And, can there be more than one species if they're distinct?

Name: Sakiya

Species: Eevee

Accessories: For some odd reason, when she got to Pokepark she found herself with a silver bandanna around her neck.

Bio: She has some serious amnesia, and is rather reserved for such a forgetful mindset. She was outside when she fell into Pokepark, in all senses of the word. Holes are a danger to her health. However, out of the very little she remembers, she knows she's a girl Eevee called Sakiya who is probably going to end up forced to be a Leafeon because of where she lived. The rest is just too vague to recall.

Name: Lily

Accessories: She wears a lily behind her ear.

Bio: Much less mature than Sakiya, she remembers a whole lot more when she discretely tripped over a twig and into Pokepark. She's about five years old, and just as excitable.

Looks like fun! Is this based off the Wii games, Pokepark and Pokepark 2? And, can there be more than one species if they're distinct?

Name: Sakiya

Accessories: For some odd reason, when she got to Pokepark she found herself with a silver bandanna around her neck.

Bio: She has some serious amnesia, and is rather reserved for such a forgetful mindset. She was outside when she fell into Pokepark, in all senses of the word. Holes are a danger to her health. However, out of the very little she remembers, she knows she's a girl Eevee called Sakiya who is probably going to end up forced to be a Leafeon because of where she lived. The rest is just too vague to recall.

Name: Lily

Accessories: She wears a lily behind her ear.

Bio: Much less mature than Sakiya, she remembers a whole lot more when she discretely tripped over a twig and into Pokepark. She's about five years old, and just as excitable.
Accepted. The story line is not based on the game, but the areas are. its based off both.

I want to make an alert for everyone: There will be a new area, Snow park. Ice and psychic live here. In Dojo park tournaments will start. My character, Ty, Will be joining one. You can control the character your fighting, unless someone made it. Such as if someone's fighting Ty, they can't control him.

Name: Lexi
Accessories: N/A
Bio: Once encountered a trainer and heard a rumor from other wild Pokemon about Pokepark (which is why she's here)

Last edited:
Name: Liberty
Species: Beautifly
Accessories: Necklace with a Wurmple on it
Bio: Trying to Take over the World, Sister is a Butterfree
Second Character:
Name: Spring
Accessories: Blue bell Flower Crown
Bio: Older sister of Liberty, Keeps Liberty out of Trouble