• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon of the Wild

Status
Not open for further replies.
To start the scene in your head.

As the sun rises you just opened your eyes, seeing a deep forest of green you wonder how you got there. Remembering nothing as you walk along the forest. You wander for awhile stumbling upon new pokémon.

Rules

Gens 1-7.
Ask me if you can have a shiny pokémon.
There are no such things as humans.
NO legends what so ever!
You may RP wild pokémon you see/battle.
You may NOT control anyone's pokémon without permission!

Joining Form

Name:
Species:
Extra:*Optional*

Sample (Mine)

Name:Bloodstone
Species:Fletching
Moves:Ember,Peck,Leer,Sand Attack

RP
----------------------
The shining sun beaded on the small fletchling face, he opened his eyes slowly. Scanning the area for any predators. Slowly he stood from his spot narrowing his eyes as the sun beaded into them.

Name: jasmine
Species: parashuisu
Moves: volt switch, thunder, tackle

Jasmine heard somthing off in the grass he walked over to it he saw a flelching and walked to it "hi!" He said cheerfully

Name: Shade
Species: Zoura
Moves: tackle,bite , night shade

Shade looked around he sighed, wanting to know where he was right now " Hmm " he said walking up to the parashuisu " hi there" he said

Shade smiled at them " hmm i think we are in a forest guys" he said and he looked at them and he yawned, he was glad he found other pokemon that were nice and not jerks

(Its winter BTW)

Looking up a snowflake dropped down onto the fletchling "Um should we move somewhere warmer?" he shivered as a cold wind blew by.

Name: Nexus
Species: Pidgey-Shiny
Extra info about him: He's a nice lv 90.
Moves: Brave Bird,Heat Wave,Air Slash,Agility

(When typing keep it in the same post please and also if you read the rules I said ask before choosing to be shiny, but its ok)

Bloodstone looked at the flying type "lets find some shelter, I can feel a big snow storm coming"

Name: Kashi
Height: 3' 4"
Wild
Bio: This riolu has had it rough. He has been beaten and abused by other mon and humans (mostly humans.) As a result, he gets scared and hides when he sees either of the two. Large pokémon scare him the most. He is quite weak and does not fight at all. He just wants to live his life alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.