• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Nobility School Discussion

Name: Rowland
Rank: Celebrity (Son of Diantha and New Champion of Kalos)
Pokemon: Tove (Shiny Gardevoir), Solitudinem (Tyranitar), Lazuli (Azumarill), Elvira (Chandelure), Amanita (Amoonguss), and Valkyrie (Mandibuzz)
Looks: Same gray/brown hair color as Diantha, fair skin like Diantha, skinny, wears a suit jacket, slacks, and loafers, has stormy blue-gray eyes
Personality: Intelligent, Kind, Outgoing, Very Confident when Battling, Loves his companion, Tove, the Gardevoir, misses his mom, Diantha

Rowland yawned as the pressure in his ears evened out with his new environment. The fourteen-year-old new champion of Kalos had just arrived at an airport roughly an hour away from the Pokemon Nobility School; he had claimed his luggage and was waiting to be picked up by his driver to the Pokemon Nobility School outside of the airport. He was thinking about what new life at boarding school would be like, when his thoughts were interrupted by an extremely luxurious black car with gold licence plates on the front and back and a gold grill. The car read "Pokemon Nobility School Transit". The driver stepped out and Rowland handed him his luggage, which the driver swiftly tucked away in the trunk. Rowland climbed into the car and sat down. there were authentic leather seats formed in a U-shape with a table in the middle. Sitting on the table was a VIP ice bucket containing bottles of mineral water. Rowland sank into the ultra-comfortable seat, grabbed a bottle of mineral water, and took a sip.

The car was quite enjoyable, the landscape was very scenic. There were pastures full of Miltank and Tauros, lakes and rivers full of a plethora of water-type Pokemon, and forests full of an assortment of Pokemon. The car finally reached the golden gates of the Pokemon Nobilitiy School. The gates opened smoothly as if they had been oiled recently. The driver pulled up in front of the Pokemon Nobility School, stepped out of the car and took Rowland's luggage and pulled it up the stairs to a golden luggage rack, then returned to the automobile. Rowland gave his thanks, then opened his car door, stepped out into the fresh air and pulled an Ultra Ball out of the pocket of his suit jacket and opened it releasing a shiny Gardevoir,

"So, Tove, what do you think?"

Rowland said to his Gardevoir,

"Voir!"

Tove replied happily. A bellboy took in the luggage cart. Rowland walked in the magnificent mahogany door, and marveled at the architectural beauty of the Pokemon Nobility School. Rowland thought about how his Mom, Diantha, would miss him, but then, he thought happily about how excited his partner Tove was so excited to be here. Rowland stepped up to the receptionist's desk and greeted one receptionist,

"Hello there ma'am,"

Rowland greeted her politely,

"Well, who might you be?"

the receptionist questioned,

"I am Rowland, the son of Diantha and recent champion of Kalos, and this is my partner Tove the Gardevoir."

Rowland replied sincerely,

"Voir!"

Tove added,

"Ah,"

the receptionist replied smiling,

"Samuel,"

she commanded the bellboy with his luggage, Samuel was paying attention to the receptionist now,

"take this young man and his luggage to the celebrity suites. Oh, and Rowland, I almost forgot"

"Thank you, ma'am."

Rowland thanked the receptionist. Samuel, the bellboy took him and Tove down a wide, modern hall with a vaulted ceiling and stopped at Celebrity Suite 82, he unloaded the luggage cart, and Rowland tipped him 5000 Pokedollars. As Samuel, the bellboy left, Rowland inserted his key into the door of Celebrity Suite 82. The door swung open revealing a stylish modern suite. Rowland walked in, followed by Tove, discovering a modern kitchenette with white cabinets adorned with white marble counter-tops, stainless-steel, top-of-the line appliances, and a glass table that seated four. Rowland then entered his new living room which was adorned with stylish, white sofas, a glass coffee table, abstract art displayed on the walls, and a prodigious HD flat-screen TV with surround-sound! Rowland was impressed; he then walked into his new bedroom which had a stylish, modern king-size bed and a PC in the corner sitting on a modern desk with a white office chair. The bedroom also contained a large en-suite with a Jacuzzi tub and a beautifully mosaic-tiled shower. After inspecting his suite Rowland found his new home to be very much above expectations. He returned back to the entryway of his suite,

"Hi, Tove! I really like this place. But...I miss Mom."

Tove elgantly strode up to Rowland and embraced him,

"Thanks Tove."

Rowland said appreciatively,

"Voir."

Tove declared empathetically,

"Well, now that we're here, we should go explore this place. Don't you agree?"

"Voir!"

Tove exclaimed excitedly,

"Well, what are we waiting for!"

Rowland proclaimed as Tove and him exited Celebrity Suite 82. Suite key in his pocket he was ready to explore the school...
286836_trainercard-Rowland.png

Last edited by a moderator:
287308_trainercard-Lest.png

I guess this will be mine then. Just need to find ways to get them as the rp goes on. Though I still need to learn how things go I guess. This is the first time I've tried being in an rp. It's a bit confusing. Though it's also kinda interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Almas Rei I too find this one really confusing, but don't be discouraged. Most RPs are a little more clear. Not saying that these crazier ones aren't fun either.

EDIT: wrong thread sorry!

Last edited:
That's why I posted the mishap here- I didn't realize this one was the discussion. They both have the same name and stuff.

@MissPinkRebelle You should rename this thread to 'Pokemon Nobility School Discussion' or something so people don't get confused.

That should help. Now I'll try to get back into the rp. Though I was wondering, since this is school themed will there be any list of what classes there are or will people just kinda go with what happens? Sorry if I'm thinking too much about this.

So there are a couple courses you can take, and they decided on classes based on that. All of these have academics as well.
Pokemon Performing gives you classes to help with your performance ability
Pokemon Battling gives you classes to help you battle
Legendary Studies has you learn to find legmedary Pokemon and how to befriend them
Ruling is basically how to rule a kingdom (mainly for snobs and royals)

Ya my character is in contests, because only Kalos does Pokémon Performances, all other regions have contests. I think it would be accurate and fair as it allows not just female characters to be in creative areas and this is supported by the anime (Drew anyone?). I guess this could also go under battling, as some rounds in contests require battles. I also think that you should be able to have a major/minor. It would allow people to interact more with others. If that was the case then my character would have ruling as a major and contests/battling as a minor.