• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Nobility School Discussion

This is a for the children of, nobles, presidents, celebrities, and royalty. Here is the ranks.

Nobles (up to 5): @Starfall
Celebrities (up to 4): @OZZIEMON
Presidents (up to 3): @Blue moon
Royalty (no more): @MissPinkRebelle (girl) @Zephious (boy

So now the sign up form.

Name:
Pokemon (say NONE if you would like an assigned Pokemon):
Looks:
Personality:

So now for some rules:

1. No double Pokemon, EX: Bella has a shiny eevee, no one else can have a shiny eevee
2. Be fair
3. Basic things in the rules for RPing
4. Have fun! (so cheesy)

So comment here to join, if I approve than get in there and RP!

Last edited:
Name: Carol Dowell
Pokemon: Spinda (named Jirachi)
Looks: Big and bright caramel eyes and red hair, mostly of the time tied in two pig tailes made with yellow blossoms. usually wearing ballerina-like dresses and lots of bracelets.
Personality: Happy-go-lucky girl. A little weird. Has an obsesion with legendary pokemon so she named Spinda like one. Her dream in life is to capture her own legendary pokemon (even though some people say they don't exist) and she will put her maximum effords in studies so when she gets the oportunity of starting her pokemon adventure she would be able to find some of them.
Her father thinks she's crazy and her mother wishes she decides to leave all of the legendary pokemon crazyness behind to become a coordinator.
(She sometimes dresses her Sipnda like Jirachi and pretends it is one. I love my little weirdo)

Last edited:
I love it! Accepted all the way, for some reasom I thought that she had a jirachi named Spinda at first. Also there is one class called Pokemon Performing, and it is about performing, so I guess her mother signed her up for that class.

Yes! She'll join that class, and she'll probably skip some lessons just to secretly jon the investigators class. Thanks! For letting Carol and Jirachi the cosplayer Spinda join!

Name: Xerione Parfrum
Personality: Xerione is a extremley strong, brave girl. She has a strong sense of justice and hates her title of "royalty". She has always been neglected, making her a bit socially awkward and hard to get to know. She has a special connection with pokemon, being able to communicate with them.
Pokemon: Delphox (Flannere) Gardevoir (Kira), Agislash (Alexander), Noivern (Echo)
Looks: Xerione has long, black hair that reaches her hips. She wears a red, high waisted skirt, a black tank top, and a red felt fedora. She has a small amulet in the shape of a Y. She has peircing blue eyes.

No only one pokemon also Xerione will be a noble cause we only have one of each gender in royalty. And yes I know who this person is (huge fan of the series, also noble will probably fit Xerione's past)

Name: Zephious Regium
Pokemon: Shiny Kirlia (Angel)
Looks: 6'7", lean and mildly ripped, Tidy Black hair with Ocean Blue Eyes. Causally wears a red coat over grey dress pants and a black button-up shirt with a red fedora, gold watch, and silver necklace with the family crest.
Personality:
Zephious was a gentleman from birth. He obeys the rules and is a A+ student. He is skilled with many instruments an can sing, his favorite instrument being the harp. He is brave and very stubborn; he won't turn from a fight. He finds it hard to love but when he does he falls hard. He is also a bit shy until he gets to know you, but once you do he is a great friend

Edit- In formal occasions he wears a white suit with his family crest in silver also wearing white dress pants. He also wears his golden crown, a simple circlet with a diamond in the front, when needed.

Last edited:
Name: Omega Carvine
Pokemon: Scorch the Typhlosion
Looks: 6'4" and muscular. Mildly tanned with a shock of white and ginger hair. Wears simple clothes, a Marroon jumper fastened at the neck by the strings and a black tshirt with black jeans.
Personality: After birth he was brought up around movie sets and learnt most of the scripts for fun. A loyal person who never liked posh snobs but could get along with one if they had manners. Well educated getting straight A* and a very keen Pokemon trainer. All he wants is company and the chance to battle.

Name: Lest Vesteria
Pokemon: Froslass (Kori)
Looks: 5'9" with a slightly slim build. Light brown hair that goes to his shoulders and blue-grey eyes. Wears a white jacket (kind of like the one my avatar character has) with a cobalt colored shirt underneath and black dress pants. Has two bells on a string that he has tied to his pants and a silver bracelet with the family crest on it.
Personality: A relaxed or sometimes more my pace kind of person. He will be polite on first meeting but prefers to be more casual, using manners as taught by his family. Is caring and loyal towards friends, but sometimes has a hard time expressing it outright. Can get strangely serious over things that interest him, two of these being battling and cooking. Prefers to relax or watch performances over studying, but will still put in effort to maintain B+ to A grades.

(My first rp character. If there is anything wrong or any advice someone can give, I will appreciate it.)

(Okay, here I go,)
Name: Daine McNox
Pokemon: Hermes the Gengar
Looks: Dark brown curly shoulder length hair with pale skin and big blue gray eyes with thick lashes with glasses and freckles. Has a slender curvy body and average/tall height. Usually wears sport shorts and grey sneakers with a tee.
Personality: Daine's very powerful with her Gengar Hermes, mostly because she has a strong bond with him. Daine's clever and tricky, and likes to prank innocent people. ;)

286624_trainercard-OmegaCarvine.png

Because of the class I'm doing would it be possible to catch more Pokemon. The character just needs black jeans and Marroon jumper and that's technically Omega

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Daniel Artemis
Pokemon: Zoroua (he has Pokemon he uses in battles but Zoroua is the one that follows him outside his pokeball)
Looks: He's 6 feet tall and a bit on the skinnier side. He has messy Blond hair that hangs a bit over his Grey eyes, and a black button up coat with white accented buttons and lining and blue skinny jeans.
Personality:He's lazy and perpetually tired, he doesn't care much for what's happening around him but when it comes to Pokemon, nothing makes him more fired up. He tends to lay around a lot and often forgets what he's doing if it's work related.

Last edited:
Name: Summer Lynn
Pokemon: Lopunny (Allegra)
Looks: 5'6, but she looks very matured. She has a lot of characteristics as her sister Bailey, with the blonde hair (though Bailey's hair looks more Carmel) and in height (bailey is taller, but older by 2 years). Most of the time she's seen in revealing clothing or in anything that flatters her. Though the school won't let her wear most of her clothing, she usually settles on Jean Shorts and some kind of tank top that flows. Shoe wise she always seems to be in tennis shoes, aside from when she's singing. In which case she's wearing flats.
Personality: Bold, outgoing and rash. She loves to talk but hates it when people look down on her family, especially her sister. She has always though that she had to be a brat in order to be popular. She doesn't like to wear the clothes she does, but she's been raised that way. Summer doesn't think of consequences before she does something and never thinks through anything she ever does. Despite that she spends hours planning for Pokemon contests and her onstage Preformances.

Last edited:
Name: Krizza Voight

Rank: I don't really know, maybe celebrity? My idea is that she is the daughter of two scientists that inventet a device that can mimic the individual energy radiation from a rock type without depleting itself after one use but that needs recharging, it won't come into play but if it is too lore breaking I'll change it.

Pokemon: A female Sylveon named Nyx

Looks: Height is 5' 11' with an average build. Pale skin, green eyes and shoulder length platinum blonde hair. She wears school uniform if available, if not, she wears different summer dresses or, colored skinny jeans with loose shirts, black flat ankle boots and a red headband.

Personality: She's smart, often reading about different subjets and tends to know a little about everything. She has a friendly and polite demeanor but doesn't have a lot of friends and is difficult for her to make them because of the heavy expectations her family has on her. She is forced to study science to keep the work and legacy of the family going but what she really wants to do is be a pokemon battler.
Name: Krizza Voight

Rank: I don't really know, maybe celebrity? My idea is that she is the daughter of two scientists that inventet a device that can mimic the individual energy radiation from a rock type without depleting itself after one use but that needs recharging, it won't come into play but if it is too lore breaking I'll change it.

Pokemon: A female Sylveon named Nyx

Looks: Height is 5' 11' with an average build. Pale skin, green eyes and shoulder length platinum blonde hair. She wears school uniform if available, if not, she wears different summer dresses or, colored skinny jeans with loose shirts, black flat ankle boots and a red headband.

Personality: She's smart, often reading about different subjets and tends to know a little about everything. She has a friendly and polite demeanor but doesn't have a lot of friends and is difficult for her to make them because of the heavy expectations her family has on her. She is forced to study science to keep the work and legacy of the family going but what she really wants to do is be a pokemon battler.

Name: Jasmine Lee.
Pokemon (say NONE if you would like an assigned Pokemon): A Clefairy named Curlicue.
Looks: She's quite tall, roughly 5'10", and on the skinny side, due to both strenuous exercise and regular dieting. Jasmine appears to be of East Asian descent, with long, straight, and frizzy hair dyed platinum blonde. Often, however, do to self-styling, her hair often propped into gentle, wide curves devoid of frizz. Jasmine also has eyes the shape and color of almonds, with double eye-lids. Quite stylish, but keeps her style somewhat earthy and also also wears a pair of wide-lenses, square, tortoiseshell glasses or contact lenses when applicable.
Personality: Jasmine is snobby and sassy, but surprisingly gentle and kindhearted, too. Not afraid to say what she wants, and will tell her opinion of you if pushed. Projects an innocent demeanor on stage.

I did my best to make her like a real idol lmao. I hope I did okay. Your roleplay looks very fun!

Last edited:
@Ephi that's kinda funny how you made your character. I plan for my character, Summer, to be quite the snob. XD I also made her an idol along with her parents. I think they'll be friends. XD

@Ephi that's kinda funny how you made your character. I plan for my character, Summer, to be quite the snob. XD I also made her an idol along with her parents. I think they'll be friends. XD
I just read over your application! And yeah, they'll probably end up in the clique or something like that. I did more of a KPOP idol though because I am 95% KPOP trash.

Probably Moon, though that would be so much fun! XD Yeah, I'm trying for Summer and Bailey to be opposites most if the time but similar in other times. For Now that means Summer is that one popular girl at school who thinks she's better than everyone else. XD

Oh, that's so sad, I really wanted to role play drunk trainers and pokemon, we could have a drunk tournament! Do you realize how fun that would be? XD And I love writing egocentric characters, you can create lots of messes with them (that's why I love Luna, I thought about using her in this roleplay too, but then this little weirdo appeared and I couldn't fight it).

Wait, but would it be legal (?) if instead of drinking alcohol we make some pokemon use supersonic and the characters end drunk-like? I just really want some drunk tournament XD

In context, stuff like that can get out student kicked out of the school. Also, it's illegal in the USA, at least, so you might get into some decent trouble IC or OOC. The idea, even with confusion makes me kind of uncomfortable, so I'll stay out anyways.