• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon mystery dungeon: A Town Of Hope

@Iqra I was worried there'd be something like that, everyone has different schedules so I figured I'd ask. Glad to hear it's almost done with for you, though, I hope you enjoy your summer!

@Justalonelyaxew I think your english is really good, I had no clue it wasn't native for you! Don't feel pressured to make your posts long, I have no problems with short replies from anyone.

XD Don't think that. I have to admit that I use a special program that corrects some of my grammar or spelling mistakes too, though I always commit some once I saw them posted. By the way, if I took my time writing it's only because I search on the Internet the Pokemon movements and abilities in English or because I am trying to improve my posts with better vocabulary and all that stuff. Probably it's because of all the time that I spend searching and improving my posts the reason why I don't try to write something in the Creative Corner.

+1 for Team Purity! By the way, are we on the road to meeting up with Bax? There was that bit about the corrupted village but should we do that before or after the first training with Cobalt? We've got Talos, and Uzo is joining now, so maybe getting Bax on board should be priority.

Last edited:
Wow, I stopped getting notifications for this discussion. @Iqra You did good on those sprites! I might actually change my profile picture to Crescent's sprite on there, if you don't mind.

Also, I like Team Purity. Kinda cheesy, but it makes sense. In the games I always liked "Team CloudLeap."

I just wanted to say that my character's actions are the result of pure random. I mean... I use an online program that simulates a D20. Once I "throw the dice", then I just write an action based on the number itself and some guidelines that I created for my character.