• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon mystery dungeon: A Town Of Hope

Link to the RP:

https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-mystery-dungeon-a-town-of-hope.16976/
A dark time in the Pokemon world after several cataclysmic phenomina,time being stopped and meteors threatening the world but nothing compared to this.After a rescue team we're sent on a mission to rescue a trapped Pokemon they found an ancient relic known as a corruption orb,or at least that's what they called it afterwards,the rescue team was the start of an era of fear and travesty.towns were being abandoned, Pokemon were being corrupted.what is corruption?when a Pokemon is corrupted its body becomes grey and black with glowing red eyes and a desire only to kill,it's like a disease and it spreads like wildfire, because of this,the scrafty guild set on finding a cure and saving Pokemon from corruption was created.residing in You and your friends are the newbies at the guild and the only ones immune to corruption

Name:
Species:
Appearance: ( can be accessorys or color palette or whatever)
Personality:
Backstory:

Here is mine
Species: oshawott
Appearance: light green body with yellow eyes and blue scalchop and wearing a red cape that has the symbol of the scrafty guild
Personality: is fun and happy but careless and a fierce fighter

Backstory: Max was a kid who never acted afraid or scared until his mom who was a valued member of the scrafty guild was killed by a corrupted Pokemon which drove him to join the guild himself,he now wears his mother's red cape

Last edited:
Name: Crescent
Species: Absol
Appearance: She has a blue bandanna tied around her neck with the logo of the Scrafty Guild on it.
Personality: Flaire is laid back and is rather lazy when she's not working for the Guild. When she's out in the field, she's calm and collected.
Backstory: Crescent's grandparents actually tried to warn Pokemon of the disaster. As usual, though, no one really paid them any mind. After her own father was corrupted, however, Crescent and her mother ran away from their home in the mountains. After a while, her mother had been corrupted, too. So, Crescent fled on her own to the Scrafty Guild to try and find a way to help her parents.

Name: Rosie
Species: Budew
Appearance: Small for a Budew. Both of her flowers will be red when she evolves. She also has a handkerchief with the logo of the Scrafty Guild.
Personality: Rosie is very shy around new Pokemon. Once she's warmed up to others, she's friendly and passionate about her job at the Scrafty Guild, but it takes awhile for her to reach that level of trust. Rosie is very eager to help find the cure.
Backstory: Both of her parents are alive and uncorrupted, but their village was destroyed by corrupted Pokemon. They sent Rosie to join the Scrafty Guild in hopes that she'd be safer around stronger Pokemon.

Last edited:
Name: Garison
Species: Shiny Tirtouga
Appearance:
Garison.png
The green thing on his shell is the Scrafty guild Logo that was painted
Personality: Garrison is very immature and Loud. He often breaks out in laughter at the stupidest thing, and acts very Childish. He likes meeting new Pokémon, but they almost never become friends due to Garison's Naïve and Childish Behaviour.
BackStory: Garison living in a lake, not many Pokémon in his underwater town was infected, but after Takaiyla, an Alolamalola was Corrupted,it started to spread around the lake, and eventually to the rivers and oceans. Garison's Mother and Father had died when he was much younger and had no siblings and never knew his other relatives. After living in an Orphanage for 5 years, A Male Dewgong named Hon came in and adopted him. They lived a somewhat happy life until the Corruption spread underwater. Hon is still alive, but Garison has since Lost Hon and thinks he is Either dead or Corrupted,but in truth Hon is alive and thinks the same about Garison.

Last edited:
May I be a senior of the Scrafty Guild?

Name: Cobalt
Species: Lucario
Appearance: He wears a Power Band around his head, and he also has a big Treasure Bag which can have room for 32 islands.
Personality: He's the "edgelord" of the Guild. He tries to correct anyone, and he prefers to keep his emotions to himself. He likes to fight, but sometimes is a bit mean, thanks to his rough personality if he trains someone.
Backstory: He keeps his backstory to himself.

Last edited:
Name: Talos
Gender: - (Though I suppose that if it has to be one, it should me male).
Species: Porygon Z
Appearance: A simple Porygon Z that also carries a blue glasses, the same color of the stripes on his body, and a white lab coat.
Personality: Curious and intelligent. He is not good at fighting. He changes his mood quite easily: sometimes can be happy, but several seconds later, he can be angry. He hates that his work has no results. He is not afraid of telling what he thinks, sometimes looking rude if he has to say mean things.
Backstory: He has been afraid of his security since the corruption started, so he joined the Guild to get that. He'll do what he is told to do in order to stay with them as many as the Porygon Z can, though most of the times he really protest when it's something that he doesn't like. He is quite interested in corruption, and he is trying to find a cure, or, at least, investigate about it and know how to control it.

If Porygon Z is not allowed, I'll change it. I just wanted to choose a Pokemon that could be something like a "Crazy Scientist" and Porygon Z is the first one that I thought it would match with it.

This is Viola the guildmaster assistant her locket was given to her by Max's mom when Viola joined the guild she is caring and easily embarrassed and acts as Max's older sister
IMG_20170625_232503.jpg

After I finish drawing the guild staff I plan on drawing the actual main characters like Max or Rosie or colbolt and the others

quick question, can i not be part of the scrafty guild, and (since im going to be a lucario) instead be part of a different guild?

thank you

Name: Bax
Species: Lucario
Appearance: A dark blue scarf and cyan eyes, but an average Lucario otherwise.
Personality: quiet at first, but once trust has been gained, Bax becomes talkative.
Backstory: A part of the aura clan, a group of Lucario who try to reach the full potential of aura energy. Ever since corruption came into being Bax had continuously tried to find a way to stop or cure corruption, personally believing the answer lies in aura energy. As a kid Bax had been trained by the aura clan to evolve at a young age.

Name: Kareem
Species: squirtle
Appearance: navy blue body with a orange shell and has a power band and glasses
Personality: loud but serious and has fun every once in a while:
Backstory: was in a town that got attacked by the corrupted and five of them escape. One of them turned corrupted and had to take him down one of them died of starvation and two of them died of an illness and now he's by his self and found the guild and wants to get revenge

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Uzo
Species: Charmander
Appearance: Black and Red Polka Dots Bandanna with Black finger-less gloves that have the Scrafty Guild Symbol.
Personality: Loyal; Easily Excited; Loves to Fight
Backstory: When Uzo hatched from his egg he was abandoned and all alone. He learned how to fight in the desert against the Corrupted Pokemon. He wanted to get rid of them so he started searching for the Scrafty Guild. Once he found them he sadly made no friends and didn't talk with anyone. He is an orphan and his family is unknown.

Does anyone here mind some of my replies being long? I just realized a few of them are like three paragraphs but I can keep it down to one if you'd like. We've got a good story going on and I got too into it, sorry. :p Rosie is fun to write and I can't wait for the other characters to come into play.

Last edited:
I honestly don't care, @limniris .its just that I still have one day of school left, so when I get home, there is a lot to catch up with sometimes. I do enjoy reading what has happened and such but since its just one day, I don't mind. depends on everyone else's opinion!