• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon movie 9 Celebi and the kingdom of illusions

I have heard that thier will be a 9 movie featuring celebi. The synopsise I'm about to share with you is sratched up and probably not all true so don't jump to any conclusions. Ash and gang see a place called kinder and suddenly worrows attack them but a new pokemon appears and stops the fighting. It is believed misty will appear in the movie because she has to get some supplies in kinder to make more badges. I'm pondering over if worrows are a new pokemon or a some kind of gang. I think kinder might be in a desert because when I think of illusions I think of deserts but who knows. The movie wont appear until 2007 so don't get too excited.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Sounds fishy... too fishy if you ask me. The 8th hasn't even come out yet but there's already info for the 9th? With Celebi of all things? Mew may be in the 8th movie but it's for tribute reasons if anything. What purpose would Celebi have to be revisited? Time travel has been done... :?

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Sorry, but wherever you got your sypnosis from is talking bollocks.

For one, it's far too early to know anything about the movie - mostly because production doesn't start on them at all until the Autumn.

Also, we never get told what will happen in the movie until way closer to the time, and even then it's often only through small snippets like "What if...".

And Movie 9 wont be appearing in 2007... it'll be appearing in 2006... you wouldn't be able to have a yearly movie if you didn't have a movie one of the years....