• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Magic

"That Fennekin sounds like a Munchlax." Mint muttered to himself as he passed the two. The Girafarig was still there, and he aimed to speak with it as soon as he could. He jumped over an Exeggutor at the same time Hazel yelled and almost lost his balance.

Mint finished his conversation and walked back to Jake. He resumed his cheerful habits. "The Quilava's in spit corner!" The shout drew most of the room's attention to Jake, and the grass type just smiled and pushed him away from the corner.

"Try you what?" He innocently inquired, still attempting to shove Jake away so he wouldn't be totally humiliated in front of everyone in the room. "You are making this way too difficult, buddy." Mint whispered to the Quilava with an eerie tone.

Jake smiled "look thanks for the conideration but I truly don't care if I get humiliated. So don't be the one he got beat down by the kid in the spit corner" he looked at the ground and frowned

"I'm not afraid of you, but if you really want this, then fine." Mint stepped back and away from the fiery creature with a rare scowl on his features.

The majority of the gazes turned back to their meals, except a Nuzleaf who was studying Jake carefully, as if he wanted to single him out for some reason. Mint caught his eye next, and the Pansage glared back at him threateningly. The unnamed Nuzleaf shrugged and turned away. "I've just found a rival!" Mint spoke, half in glee and half in anger.

Miss Pearl walked into the cafeteria and told everyone to line up. "Lunch is over already?" Hazel complained as she walked in line. Miss Pearl nodded. Hazel sighed then kept quiet.

Why's Jake acting weird? I thought he was a sweet reliable guy. Hazel thought miserably. Maybe I pushed it. Or not! He is scared of me! What a scaredy cat! She thought with a giggle.

Felix could tell that hazel was laughing at him he lean over and called "if I was a scaredy cat I would be willing to punch anyone in my way in the face"

(OOC: can you take a hit it's kinda op)
Jake laughed "you- oh my grin this is to good, I already do!" He said he smirked seeing the opening he ran at her and used crunch

Felix shrugged "heh guess ya bested me" he said calmly he sat down in mid-air and waited for hazel to do somthing "hurry up I haven't got all day" he shouted at her

Hazel squealed. "Eek!" Her tail caught on fire. Just then she started glowing. Then after a moment it stopped. She appeared as a Braixen. "What happened?" She asked looking at her body. "I-I evolved." Hazel pulled out her stick. She stared speechlessly then surprisingly used Blast Burn.