• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Magic

Join here -->https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-magic-sign-ups-discussion.15559/#post-392959
Thx
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hazel arrived at the Magic Training Academy and the teacher ,Ms.Pearl, was waiting for all the kids. "Oh, hello, welcome. You're the first one here, take a seat and wait for the rest of the kids." Ms.Pearl told Hazel. "Okay, Miss." Hazel said and sat down.

Maui Reached in the Magic training and Said "Ms pearl" He said Noticing he don't was the first reach "hello there fennekin" He said sitting on a chair

Oliver gently felt the breeze under his wings as he flew. He was excited to go to a school to what he presumed was a school to learn magic or at least control it. He swiftly flew into the building without running into to people and made it to his first class. When he looked inside the classroom it was mostly empty, but it did have one teacher and two student. He asked where he could sit and the teacher, or Ms Pearl told him where. He sat near a Fennekin and waved at her. "Hey!" He then waved at the other student a Eevee.

"Hello everyone." Hazel said waving. "Good morning everyone," Ms.Pearl said,"We'll wait a little longer for more students." She said. Ms.Pearl was an Espeon with light pink fur just to know."

Riley was running in the hallways of the Magic Training Academy, she couldn't believe that she was late. She ran until she noticed the classroom that she was supposed to be in. She opened the door, but she opened it a bit too hard and caused a loud thud. Riley felt so nervous, but she went and sat down next to a Fenniken, Eevee, and a Froakie.

"Okay, we're done waiting because none of you can't seem to wait, so if anyone else has missed out on lessons it isn't my fault." Ms.Pearl said, "So, we'll start with attendance. If I call your name say here or present. So, Hazel?" "Bonjour!" Hazel joked. "Okay, Bon? Riley? Any please."

Ms.Pearl checked Maui off her list. "Now, boys, calm down. We didn't start the first lesson and you are both already fighting. Please stop." She said in a soothing voice.

"I'm right here!" Riley replied to Mrs. Pearl. As Maui used flamethrower on Bon, some of it hit Riley in the back of her neck. She got really angry, and had a very angered expression, but she kept her cool, and didn't fight.

Mint shuffled around in the roof and removed one ceiling tile. The Pansage looked down nervously and jumped, landing perfectly in a desk. A vine extended from the bush on his head and put the tile back while he took out lesson supplies.

"Whatever" both replied at the same time "I was about to say that!" Both Said at the same time again "STOP COPIYNG ME!!!!!" Both Said Very angry

Riley than noticed a Pansage come out of the roof, and she was impressed. She waved at the Pansage, and said, "Sup', the name's Riley, what's yours?"

"Hello, teacher." Mint performed a mock salute to the teacher and smiled at Riley. "I'm Mint." He whispered to the Riolu, glancing at the teacher to see if she heard him speak.

"Okay, so is that everyone? I think it is," Ms.Pearl said, "Okay lesson one begins now. So everyone gets a beginner spell book." She said passing them out. Hazel opened her book. "Write your name and open to page 21 for a simple spell." Ms.Pearl said.

"Spelling? That's easy." Mint muttered to himself, and skipped writing his name on the book, turning to the page indicated. He read quickly and was finished in a short time. He read it over and over again, because he had nothing better to do in the meantime.

"So, here are your wands,"said Ms.Pearl, " And an apple. Try turning the apple into a pumpkin pie by following the steps on the paper." She explained. Hazel looked at her apple mysteriously. "If you're having trouble, please let me know. You may begin."

Jake ran in class "I'm so so sorry that I'm late I slept in and then I..." he stopped and looked around and took his seat waiting for someone to tell him off

Ms.Pearl chuckled. "You must be Jake and I'm not mad. Write your name on the book and turn to page 21 and turn your Apple on your desk into pumpkin pie by following the steps. And you can begin." She explained. Hazel waved.

"Why?" Mint asked. "I like apples more than pumpkin pie." He looked down at the fruit, then at Ms. Pearl, then back at the apple. He stored Jake's name inside his memory for a secret purpose, smiling for seemingly no reason.

"Well, Mint, this a beginner spell and you probably will have another apple at lunch." Ms.Pearl said. Hazel read the steps. "So, you have to say the words aloud and wave the wand like the book says?" She asked Ms.Pearl. "Yes." Ms.Pearl said. Hazel giggled when she saw Jake's blank painting.

Maui angrily puted his name on the book, "do a Apple turn a punkimin pie? Easy" He said making the Apple turn a punkimin pie "and withouth even talking something" He said

Jake looked back at hazel and saw her giggle "oh god" he said to himself he quickly changed the painting into three apple and then those apples into pumpkin pies he looked down at the three pies and smiled

"Okay." He complied reluctantly, and did the spell like he was told. Mint got an idea after staring at the pie in front of him. "Hey teacher! Can I eat this?" He reached out to take one of Jake's pies, keeping his eyes on her and pretending like he wasn't doing anything.

"Impressive," Hazel complemented, " Now I'll try." She said the words and turned it to 20, apples. "Oops. Let me try again." She tried again and made 20 pumpkin pies. Ms.Pearl looked at Maui. "That's rotten, Maui, try again with words." She told him.

Jake smiled at Ms.Pearl then at hazel then the to pies he had on his table he picked up a pie and walked over to hazel "here you go" he said happily he then walked back to his table and ate his pie

Mint was ecstatic and took the pie Jake gave him. He wiggled in his seat when he saw the pies everywhere, making the desk shake as he heard he could eat them. "Hey, need some help with that?" He asked Hazel.

"I'll take up to fifteen." Mint offered. He stared joyously at the food everywhere, every so often looking back at the pie he already had to make sure nobody messed with it.

Riley saw that everyone successfully made their pie, and she didn't want to seem like she didn't. She concentrated, and enchanted the magic words, and was able to see her apple turned into a pie. "YES! I did it guys!" Riley exclaimed. But as soon as she said that, her pie exploded. "Wait, What!?" Riley exclaimed. Riley than looked at Mrs. Pearl, "Mrs.Pearl, can you explain what I did wrong!?" Riley asked.