• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Life (Romance Allowed)

Sign-up, info, & Discussion thread here: https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-life-romance-allowed.17002

The RP is starting during the night meaning you're Pokemon will go to sleep (or not) in your first post in the RP. You can decide if your character moved to this town or if this is your character's hometown. For any reason you can't post for a day or more, please let us know in the discussion thread.

It's Pokemon Life just like human life. You are able to get a job, get married, go to parties, visit friends, go on date, battle each other, and etc. Just live life, a Pokemon Life!
The "Pokemon Life" RP takes place at a town. This town contains what a town would contain (and some other things): farms, PokeMart, Pokemon Center, office buildings (for jobs), restaurants, houses, school, a lake & beach, and etc. The town's name is Katylei (Town) (in the honor of the previous discussion thread owner.) and a half mile out from the town is a forest. At one side of a forest has an open path to the lake & beach where swimming is allowed.

------

Link grabs his keys out from his tentacle hair. He sorted through his keys to find the one to his house. Once he found it, he opened the door and entered his house. A part of the ceiling was glass which allowed moonlight to enter, lighting up some of the house. He set his bag on the table and took out a laptop and some paper. "Grading," he said with a happy sigh. He loves seeing what his pupils have learned.
After an hour, he closed his laptop and put it away with the papers. He went upstairs to his bedroom and sat down on his bed. There was a window next to the bed that he often stares at for few seconds. He does it again and looks out in the window. "Oh, if only I was allowed to swim," he said as he looked at the lake. He laid down on his bed, soon to fall asleep from the moonlight coming from the ceiling.

Ilusive was setting up his costume shop in a commercial lot on a corner. He was setting up displays of various costumes.Anna was in her deerling costume. She was taking a nap in Illusive's ponytail. Khione was relaxing on a pile of snow she made with powder snow. The pile of snow was in a corner of the building by the door. Khione asked Illusive" Daddy is everything going to be alright? I'm worried about the new school we will be going to." Illusive replied" Don't worry my princess. Everything will be fine." Khione said" I'm worried the other Pokemon might make fun of Anna." Illusive said" Well bullies always find something to make fun of. As long as Anna doesn't show any reaction they will see it is pointless, and not pick on her."

Minty yawned, stretching his arms as he sat behind a relatively new store; at least, it looked new to him and quiet enough so that he wouldn't be bothered much. A Spearow landed nearby, wearing a red bowtie for no reason the Pansage could understand except irony, and he stood up as the flying type approached him.

"Howdy, Javves." The Spearow, or Javves, made a chuckling sound between a growl and chirp before replying. "Yer crew is clear for tonight. I'll be watching shifts with Moldy, that air-headed rodent." Javves performed a clumsy one-winged salute before turning around and quickly streaking through the air, presumably to find a tree or some other place to perch and watch the night unfold. Minty watched his ally fly away before sitting down again so fast it hurt, exhaustion kicking in as he shoved his backpack further out of sight from passersby; curling up once more against the wall, his eyes closed and breathing slowed.

The moon fell and the sun rose to reveal its bright radiance. Link woke up and got out of his bed. He looked out in window before making toast for a quick breakfast. He went to Koffee (a mini restaurant) to buy coffee and some milk. He is good friends with the owner, which is a Koffing, of that restaurant so he gets a discount. He quickly drove to work.
He walks down the school's hallways and went into his classroom. He greeted his students and he gave the students five minutes to talk with their fellow classmates. He went into the halls to get his mail down at the office. He was about to turn but he heard loud noises and witnessed bullying before he makes a turn to the next hallway.
"Ugh, look at you. You are a disappoint to this school and your family," said Servine, the student council's president. She was ahead of the group that was behind her.
"Fatty! You are so slow you're always late!" said one student in the group. The victim was a Slowpoke, her name was May. Link recognized her immediately. It was true she was late most of the time but it was always excused. The Slowpoke frowned, her face completed showered with sadness.
"I tr- try my hardest to-to co-come on ti-time," May said shaking.
"Shush! You must be reported for bullying, you nasty disgrace. At once!" spat the Servine with such great authority.
Link was very close to hurting the bullies. They were going to report the Slowpoke for something he did not do. He couldn't just stand there and not act.

"Is that so, Ava?" said Link as he came out and asked the Servine. He stood behind the Slowpoke and started to glow. His tentacles on his head were starting to move and his eyes narrowed and his beak made an aggressive expression. His wide body and frightening facial expression (towards the bullies) made him the one with authority.

Last edited:
Illusive walked in to the school building with with Anna and Khione in his ponytail. Anna had reluctantly agreed to not wear her costume to school. She was instead wearing her jade masquerade mask. Illusive went into the front office and set them down in a seat. He said" Hi can I register my two children here for this school? The fennekin's name is Anna, and the Alohan vulpix is Khione." Khione hugged Anna. Khione said" Don't worry Anna I will protect you if someone tries to hurt you." Anna replied" I shouldn't need you to protect me, but thank you.

That morning, after being woken up and conversing with another one of his associates, Minty stalked off towards the school in hopes of getting some free food. Upon arrival at the door, he stuffed his red bandana into a pouch of his backpack and dusted some of the dirt off his clothing before walking inside. He instantly began searching for a map to the dining hall, stopping in one of the halls when he heard crying. Quickly assessing the situation, he chuckled quietly to himself. "If Abby was here, that snake would have quite the surprise." Minty was reflexively driven to help the Slowpoke; looking around for any authority and seeing a Malamar glaring at the Servine, he put on his most innocent and trusting face and walked up to Link with confidence in his stride. "Excuse me, sir, but can I help?"

Link's arms were trying to slash the group of bullies but he kept the urge back. He heard a voice beside him asking if it can help. Link gave a glance at the Pansage from the corner of his eyes without turning his head. He ignored it since his anger was focused on the group.
"M-m-m is- te-ter Ri-ri ve," said the Servine, her words were so broken that it wasn't understandable.
The group behind Servine gasped as few said in a slightly low voice, "It's Mr. Rive!"
"Now, is this what the school and the principal suspects," Link said as he paces back and forth with his arms behind his back. Then he stopped behind May and said with a strong and loud voice, "from the student council's president?! You don't have that power over May. Is this what the school wants? A student council president that thinks they have the power more than your fellow students." He gave pause but continued. "That's probably your reason why you want to be president. Just so that you can feel that power. The power and authority over others. Let me tell you a secret, " he said sarcastically. He calmed down slightly to put his lecture to an end. "You don't you have that power. You will no longer be the student council's president, Ava." Link's voice attracted attention from many classrooms. The teachers poked their head out to see what's the racket all about.
The Servine was stiff as stone. Her eyes watery, her face sweating, and her legs shaking. But she bolted the other way and ran into the hall trying to get away. She knew she couldn't but this is what her instinct said. "Coward," quietly but fiercely mumbled Link. He used a special power to levitate the Servine from running.

Last edited:
Illusive waited patiently for a response from the staff at the front office. He heard the commotion and asked" Any idea what that is. I hear something going down." Anna said" I hear someone crying. Is someone upset. I want to go comfort the Pokemon if they are a good Pokemon."

Woah. Minty thought, admiring the teacher's attitude towards the Servine before his instincts started nagging him to bolt. In hindsight, he knew staying away from a commotion would have been better and inwardly cursed his curiosity. Instead of actually trying to sprint for freedom like the other grass type had, he began edging away with small steps.

Link brought the Servine closer to him. Once she was close enough, he whispered, "You're going down to the office." Then Link put Servine down. She was shivering like it's cold. "Miss. Liosky!" Link shouted at one of the teachers watching. The Audino was surprised but she got out of the classroom's doorframe and stepped closer.
"Yes, Mr. Rive?" the Audino said.
"Can you take Ava and these kids," he said as he looked at the group of kids who backed up Ava during her bullying, "down to the office?"
"Of course! Come on kids, follow me."
One of the kids in the group complained in a low, whining voice, "We didn't do anything..."
"The principal will determine that," said, Link, giving a fierce stare to the kid. With that, they followed Miss. Liosky to the office. "My my, that was a tough situation and a surprising one since who would expect the student council's president to do that?" Linked said to May, the slowpoke. She nodded in reply, probably shocked at what just happened.
"Thank you, Mr. Rive," she smiled.
"You're always welcome May. If this ever and I mean ever happens to you again or to someone, tell me or another teacher right away. Now, we must get back to class as soon as possible." As they both turned to walk, Link spotted Pansage slowly walking away. He quickly recalled it when he was about to speak up for May. "Wait. Pansage with a backpack, stop," he said loudly. "May, you continue going back to class," he whispered quickly.

Minty visibly flinched before halting, wondering if the Malamar would slam him into the wall. He turned abruptly, faking his best cheerful look with a confident grin on his face, though his eyes were narrowed in anticipation and his tail held rigid. "Yes, sir?"

Link immediately got suspicion for the Pansage. With years of experiences with students, he could see his face was fake (not literally). His fake face and him sneaking past Link forced him to question the Pansage. His suspicion for him got bigger on every thought about it. "Sir? That's odd. Your expression and your usage of words are very odd. I haven't seen you before although I have a great memory of each student I meet. Also, it seemed you sneaking around here. What are you up to? Aren't you supposed to be in class?" Link took a second to think before going on. "Show me your ID card."

The anxious grin was now frozen on Minty's face; his mind was racing frantically but going nowhere in desperation. "U-um..." He stammered and took a step back before recalling the teacher could stop him, or at least hurt him badly if he tried to run. "I forgot it...?" Minty chuckled, the smile falling off his face as he glanced quickly behind him.

"Forgot it, huh?" Link stared at the Pansage. "Students have their ID attached to their devices given by the school. Obviously, it seems you don't know that and so I assume you're not a student here. But, I cannot say for sure. What is your full name and who is your homeroom teacher? If you cannot answer the second question, you are going down to the office. Now quickly answer, I must get back," said Link impatiently.

"I'm Harry. Harry... Logan... Johansen. And my teacher is... darn, I think I forgot her name. I'd better go to the office! See ya!" The Pansage half-smiled as if the conversation between them held some sort of joke, taking a risky chance to dart past Malamar in what he hoped was the right direction.

His head started to spin as the Pokemon went right past him, running. He fell, lying on the floor. Later, he was taken to the nurse's office. After few minutes of rest, he asked the secretary, "Can you look through the files for Harry Logon?"
"Give me a minute, please," she replied.

"Harry Logon, right?" she asked Link, who was sitting down.
"Yes."
"We don't have a student named Harry Logon."
Confused, Link thought to forget about it and resume with work.